• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Where the Road Meets the Sun [Closed, MCU]

Peter looked at Aurora as he sighed a bit."You wouldn't happen to have your phone i left mine in my room at head quarters."Peter says to aurora as he sat next to her blushing slightly when their fingers were intertwined. He knew his aunt would be upset by not contacting as quick as he usually does but he was sure he would be able to have a different phone in hours.

"Steve go ahead and call Vision i know you're dying to talk to aurora.And if they left in a hurry her phone might still be in her room as well as peters."Rayne says as she speeds off towards the warehouse.She started to slow down so that they could get out easily."we are almost there."Rayne says

When Peter asked if she had her phone, Aurora shook her head. She’d left her phone in her room as well, but they did have Vision’s communication system. “Vision can send a message or make a call for you though,” she told him.

Vision happened to hear their conversation from his place at the front. “Yes, Mr. Parker, would you like for me to contact someone for you?”

Before he could make any contact for Peter, however, an incoming call came in from Steve, which he immediately answered. “Hello, Captain. Is everything alright? We’re in route to Wakanda now.”

“Everything is okay. We got the kid, but I just wanted to check in with Aurora,” Steve replied.

Vision projected Steve’s voice call onto the speakers and Aurora let out a sigh of relief. “Is everyone okay?” she asked, to which Steve gave her a reassuring answer.

“Just stay close to Vision or Peter and don’t overexert yourself,” Steve added, “Take care of her, Parker. I’ll see you all in Wakanda soon.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back