• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Where Mana Comes From OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
For the time being, yes. I'm not sure how I'll do leveling without numbers but rest assured there will be more spell slots to unlock.

I won't be available over the weekend as I'm going to get tested and might have to spend some time confined to my bed. Just a heads up.

I won't be available over the weekend as I'm going to get tested and might have to spend some time confined to my bed. Just a heads up.
No problems there, we won't be up for a while yet it seems. Two out of five, though, so looking good so far.

By the way, the added Chronomancy? Nice touch. Just one thing about the Kinetic Bullet, though: For balance reasons, I'm considering making it's lethal range also it's maximum range, as well as taking any piercing effects. It'll be most effective at sniping distant, unarmored targets. Any objections?

EDIT: I almost forgot about Ms. Pottinger (love the name). I was hoping someone would fill the niche of a less combat-focused mage, and here you are. Dreamspeak is pretty well balanced considering I'll probably be the one giving any tips through dreams, but don't expect Obi-Wan to guide your torpedo every time, if you catch my drift.

No problems there, we won't be up for a while yet it seems. Two out of five, though, so looking good so far.

By the way, the added Chronomancy? Nice touch. Just one thing about the Kinetic Bullet, though: For balance reasons, I'm considering making it's lethal range also it's maximum range, as well as taking any piercing effects. It'll be most effective at sniping distant, unarmored targets. Any objections?
Popping in for a moment. Yea, that's fine in my opinion.

Paarthurnax Paarthurnax KingofAesir KingofAesir undeadrat undeadrat Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Going to start writing up the first Main story post, I can withhold the post until we get a fifth member if that's something you want to wait for but I think four should be plenty. Not a whole lot on the balancing side of things either, you guys did a good job with the level one magic. Just got to figure out how many casts should be allowed and how often they refresh. For instance, the Charge that Iskolde has should be limited to one or two casts. I'm thinking I'll have spell's casts refresh after a day has passed or with a couple hours of sleep. Anyways, main thread should be linked here by the time you're reading this.

Kamden - Chronokinetic Bullet - 3 Daily casts allotted
Edward - Dreamspeak - 1 Daily cast allotted
Alianore - Rumbling Charge - 2 Daily casts allotted
Ten - Halt - 3 Daily casts allotted

EDIT: Post is now up! Order is first come, first serve. After everyone's got one post in, that'll be our post order.
Click Here!​

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I posted a character sheet since I was interested. Please give me feedback!

I don't know the result of the rock that Green pitched at the wolf thing, so I'll just make a quick post to re-establish the right posting order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back