Advice/Help Where do you find your Real Face Claims?

I usually use Pinterest and search a few keywords of what I’m looking for. If a lot of drawings are coming up and you need real face claims then I add photo or photo shoot

Yep these are all public domain sites so you don’t have to credit the photographer. You can search collections or keywords in the first two. The third is a random generator of photos. The best thing about the third is they aren’t real people, so if that bothers your partner you can reassure them.

I know a lot of people like to have credit given to artists or photographers. So those sites are good for easily being able to credit as well.

Since I prefer my face claims to be apart of the same race that I'm in, I usually look for actresses, models, etc.

I usually use tumblr and resources like peppermintstranger.tumblr.com or everyoneneedsaface.tumblr.com. Alternatively you can use Pinterest and reverse image search to find the name of the model. Also famous birthdays is good if you’re looking for people of a certain career or age

Users who are viewing this thread

Back