• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Where Are We Now?

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
[media]
[/media]
cg-illustrator-451-2.jpg

Picture this; you wake up in a room, the room is unfamiliar, you don't know where you are, and you don't remember when you even fell asleep. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? You probably know this story already, so you should feel right at home. After waking up, you notice that the clothes you are wearing are yours and an ominous rucksack is sat on a desk parallel to your bed. After getting up and inspecting the room, you find a chair in front of your bed and several personal belongings in the rucksack on the desk, this leaves you utterly confused and in a shocked state. You quickly gather up your items and exit the room to find yourself in a foyer of some sort, several other doors line the wall next to your room, just about this time, the other doors open, one-by-one, and out of these doors step one person, varying in shape, size, height, and overall appearance. With these people, it is your job to figure out where you are, who you are, and what to do.

So I know that this is a short pitch, I was expecting to type more, but I guess I got the idea across without rambling too much. So essentially you and 6-10 other people wake up in an unknown location and must discover where they are, why they're there, etc...

BUT...

The catch is, everyone is from a different dimension, thus giving them a solid layer of diversity and allowing for some outstanding development. The RP will not be limited to the starting point (A.K.A. Your room, the foyer, in the building in the picture.) and will instead have a gigantic world with diversified locations. The group number will vary depending on how many people take interest, at max I will accept 14, but if I get at least 6 people, I will make a thread. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure yet if I want to join, but I will definitely watch

It's fine, all you need to do is just sign up and you should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back