• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Where Are The Fandom Lovers?

CalmingDestruction

This calamity is calm.
Given the title and the prefix, we all know why we're here. You want a fandom role play. I want a fandom role play. And fate has united us by allowing this thread to appear so you may view it. I know, it's magical. Like Cinderella meeting her prince. Or those bags that you stick in the microwave that somehow morph into popcorn. Magic, man, magic.

But, before I rant and rave too long about Cinderella and popcorn, I should probably talk to you about fandoms. Below are my fandoms. Also, because this seems like a good time to bring it up....I've also listed expectations and rules. The stuff that we should get out of the way before our relationship as role plays goes too far, y'know?

• -Doubling. I love it. I adore it. If a word could ever be my best friend, it would be that one. I adore using multiple characters and expanding my writing horizons by doing so. If you find that you dislike doubling, contact me anyways. You'll likely find a way to persuade me to not double, but it'll still be my best friend. #Friendship goals.

-Long posts. I try to post at least two paragraphs each time I respond. If not, I'm giving you the same amount you gave me. If you want to do something shorter, I can handle that. Just, let's try to stray from one liners because it's rather hard to work off of.

-Activity. You going to be gone for a while? That's fine. Just please notify me whether or not you've lost faith in me. Or if you'll be gone for a bit. If something unexpected happens, don't worry about contacting me, but if you know in advance please do. I'll work to do the same.

-Canon x OC. This goes hand and hand with doubling. It's perfect. I love it. I immensely enjoy working with OCs and seeing what OCs other people can formulate. If you'll do this with me as well as double, I may just love you forever.

-Welp, that's it....I think? Yay! My rules are over!

Wait, no, I was wrong. I'd also like to add that maybe we could have some chatting time OOC? I like making friends. If you'd rather keep things to strictly role play business, however, that's cool....

That's about it, for the moment. If I think of more, I'll get back to you all.

Let's see if we can get some role plays going!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a lot of the animes you posted! I like Free!, Diabolik Lovers, Fruits Basket, and Ouran High School Host Club

I'd be really hella down to doing either a roleplay around Soul Eater or Monster High. <3

Also doubling is life okay --

I'm glad you have the same passion about it as me. C,:

Hello~ I'm immensely interested in role playing with you! I'm not bothered by doubling at all and find it necessary to address that I also like Canon x OC pairings. If you're still looking for a partner, here are some fandoms I am interested in:

-Hannibal

-Axis Powers Hetalia

-Disney Animated Movies

-Special A

-Ouran High School Host Club

-Pokemon

-Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

-Inuyasha

-Free!

Last edited by a moderator:
@QueenofDorks

I'm totally wanting to do a Soul Eater role play right about now. Doubling is my life, bud. It's become something I always hope for in role playing. If you find the time before I can get to you, please message me.

@DistortedLodestar

Oh my! That list of fandoms we share in common! I may faint! Catch me if I fall!

You want to role play with me?! You like doubling and I like doubling. You like canon x OC and I like canon x OC. I see rainbows and butterflies and kittens, man!

If you could find the time to PM me then we can gladly pick our way through that glorious list you sent me.

A fandom lover,yay!!I would love to do a The Hunger Games one with you,however I stink at playing canons and,while I love love love to post multiple paragraphs,I don't do so well with having multiple characters that require a ton of writing per post...could I perhaps bend your arm for us to just have one character and do either OC x OC or perhaps you could play the canon?

Hello! A fire emblem: awakening roleplay sounds fun. I've played through the game many times, and I've even played older games in the series so I know alot about the lord and world.

YES OH MY GOD. I LOVE DOUBLING, HECK I CAN PLAY A LOT OF CHARACTERS.

I WANT TO ROLE PLAY WITH YOU, I'M INTERESTED ON THE FF:

Disney Descendants (SINGS.. oops)

Disney Animated Movies (*begging puppy eyes* Frozeeen??)

Special A (BEEN YEARS SINCE I SAW THAT ANIME. I WANT SEASON 2)

Sailor Moon

MLP (However, do you also do EQG?)

I'm so sorry for the caps, i just got so excited !!!!!!

I'd be interested in doing Soul Eater, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Pokemon, and Black Butler! Not necessarily all at the same time of course.

@Eagershadow3

Sounds fantastic. Getting a PM sent momentarily. :)

@Lapis

Someone who wants to do Descendants! Yes!

I'll PM you.

@Obsessed

I'm really liking that list of fandoms you posted there.

Don't worry about the capitols. I like your enthusiasm. :)

I'll PM you and we can discuss your list.

Oh, and to answer your question, I do EQG.

@Abandonato

I understand you. ^^

I'll send you a PM and we an discuss.

Thanks everyone for the responses!

CalmingDestruction said:
@Eagershadow3
Sounds fantastic. Getting a PM sent momentarily. :)

@Lapis

Someone who wants to do Descendants! Yes!

I'll PM you.

@Obsessed

I'm really liking that list of fandoms you posted there.

Don't worry about the capitols. I like your enthusiasm. :)

I'll PM you and we can discuss your list.

Oh, and to answer your question, I do EQG.

@Abandonato

I understand you. ^^

I'll send you a PM and we an discuss.

Thanks everyone for the responses!
Awesome! I'll anticipate for your message then!

I would LOVE to do something taking place in Pixie Hollow! I love the Disney fairies and would relish in the chance to use my OCs. Children's movies with matured spins are amazing.

I haven't done 1x1 before so i'd like to give it a shot, i've put the list of fandoms i'm up for right here

-Avatar: The Last Airbender (Unrepentant Avatard)

-The Legend of Korra

-Pokemon

-Fire Emblem: Awakening (Hyyyypppee)

Advanced warning i'm a Brit so not sure how much of a problem all that timezone palaver would be, on the other hand you can imagine all of my dialogue in The Accent

I'm totally interested in:

- OUAT

-The Legend of Korra

-Disney Animated Movies

-The Selection

-The Hunger Games

-Divergent

I would be interested in:

The Selection

A Disney crossover pairing (specifically Chernabog and Bambi-in human form)

And Divergent

(But if you've read the book and are interested I've been craving to do something with Incarceron by Catherine Fisher... If not I'll put up a request thread it's no big deal)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back