• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Where are all of the pony folks

Hi i am a proud brony and am looking for a mlp rp partner i have recently gotten back into the fandom and thanks to reading fallout equestrian i have a lot more ideas for a role play the rp we do doesn't have to be in that world we don't have to use cannon characters and everything doesn't have to be perfect I just want a person to role-play with and even if we don't match up I would still like a friend to talk about the show with I can produce a paragraph consistently sometimes I go over sometimes I go under I do not really expect too much from you as long as you contribute even if you have no idea what you're doing if you can bill off of mine in an entertaining way that's fine I just don't want to feel like I'm doing 90% of the work of the role play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back