• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Characters
Here
[div class=bg] [div class=2ndbox][div class=hover][div class="scroll"]
[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] i dont know how to feel about this...
[div class=h1]Location:[/div]his apartment
[div class=h1]Tag:[/div] A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba
[div class=h1]Outfit:[/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"] It felt nice.

To be like this with Sung-Mi. Back to before things were awkward because of one stupid night. She clung to his arm and rested her head on her shoulder as they commented on the different foods they were planning on ordering and eating. A soft, warm smile fell onto his face as he thought back to how everything just seemed to be working in perfect harmony. And the fact that they were going to be able to have black bean noodles, chicken and beer without someone scolding them for ruining their skin.

Tae was in the process of putting the items into the cart and pressing the order button when he heard the sound of his bedroom door open once more. Nari exited it and entered the living area, dressed in what she had been wearing to the event today. Automatically as she entered into the room, she paused at the sight of Sung-Mi and Tae sitting on the couch together. More specifically, her eyes narrowed in on Sung-Mi holding onto his arm the way that she was.

Oppa,” she began, looking over at Tae and fading into a wide grin. “Can you walk me to the elevator? Your complex hallway’s light is broken and it’s scary at night time.

Okay, that was fair. “Sure” Tae slowly responded. He handed his phone over Sung-Mi before gradually standing up. “Can you finish the order? You remember my PayPal information, don’t you? If not, my wallet is in the kitchen and just use the black bank card.

As soon as he was in arms distance, Nari’s claw-like hand reached out for his wrist and pulled him closer to her. Her head popped to the side to see Sung-Mi’s face, offering the girl a bright sunshine grin. “I’ll see you soon Sung-Mi! It was great hanging out with you today!” she chimed at her before practically dragging Tae with her towards the front door. Once she placed her shoes on and Tae slipped on slip-on shows, they exited the apartment. They were barely halfway to the said elevator when Nari turned around and gave him a smack on the shoulder.

What was that for?!” he pouted, holding his arm where she had hit him.

Tae, you can’t do that with other girls. Not anymore. I don’t know what your other girlfriends let you do, but I think it’s way too far.” Nari pouted, crossing her arms in front of herself.

Do wha- hey!

The girl gave him another slap on the arm. “You know what I mean. People will start to think that you’re dating her and not me.

Oh… Oh… Swallowing thickly, he began to think of what Nari was on about. The displays of affection. But… that was just who he was. That was just how he went about his day to day life. Was that so wrong? Well, according to Nari it was. According to Nari, it was only meant to be for her and not for anyone else. Ah, man… he didn’t know what to think anymore. As they finally reached the elevator, the doors opening wide, he quickly gave her a kiss goodbye and told her to text him when she got home.

As soon as those closed, he was quick to get back to his apartment. He practically flew through the door, kicking off his shoes. And the first things he did – the very first thing out of everything he could’ve done in the whole apartment – was walk back over to the couch and laid down on it; resting his head in Sung-Mi’s lap. Like he was giving a giant middle finger to his girlfriend. “Have you finished the order up?” he asked, looking up at the girl. [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div] [div class=textfade]Guk Tae-won[/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:410px; position:relative;background:url(https://etc.usf.edu/presentations/backgrounds/grid/grid_04/1304m.gif); background-size:cover; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=stickyfade]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(221, 221, 221, 0.7);[/class] [class=picfade]width:400px; height:250px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/95/b8/88/95b8884cda8b30b8c96908ef9a7e6fe4.jpg); background-position:50% 60%; background-size:cover; position:absolute; top:40px; left:510px; filter:grayscale(10%); pointer:cursor; filter:grayscale(100%); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=textfade]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:280px; left:400px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [script class=picfade on=click] fadeToggle 1000 picfade fadeToggle 1000 stickyfade fadeToggle 1000 textfade fadeToggle 3000 1stbox fadeToggle 3000 2ndbox fadeToggle 3000 3rdbox fadeToggle 5000 name [/script] [animation=slideup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(50px);opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100%]transform: translateY(0);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=scale][keyframe=0]transform: scale(0); opacity: 1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=1stbox]width:580px; height:290px; padding:10px; background-color:#f0f0f0; border-radius:10px; animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; display:none; position:absolute; left:570px; top:30px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=2ndbox]width:300px; height:310px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0e/0f/be/0e0fbeafb287fac002a03c8e68574c34.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; border-radius:10px; animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; display:none; position:absolute; left:230px; top:30px; [/class] [class=name]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:295px; left:700px; display:none;animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:4s; z-index:1;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1] font-size:18px; display:inline-block; font-weight:bold; margin:5px;[/class] [class=hover]padding:10px; width:94%; height:94%; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:3s; overflow:hidden; border-radius:10px;[/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:3s;[/class] [/div]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-Mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I need someone, anyone[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Sung-mi looked up at Nari as she came into the room and started down at her and Tae. Taking the phone out of her best friend's hands, she nodded happily. "Maybe I'll just pay tonight. You paid for dinner last time," She commented. It was only fair, and this was a celebration for him, she couldn't let him buy his own dinner. What type of friend would she be? A terrible one, that's what. Sung-mi wasn't pressed for cash at the moment. With all her extra overtime and the promise of a bonus as soon as the whole children's collection was finished, her bank account was looking rather pretty. Though, it wouldn't be for very long. In doing research she had found out just how expensive babies were. Yikes. She had to close the tab after reading just a few articles. The stress just thinking about it almost gave her a panic attack.

She watched curiously as Nari grabbed onto Tae, pulling him closer. The way in which she yanked on his arm felt possessive. Her smile and voice was cheery and happy, but something about it just felt weird. Maybe she was just being suspicious. Maybe she was projecting her own feelings onto the girl, ones of jealously and competition. Sung-mi smiled back. "Yeah, you too! Have fun with your Umma," She responded. To say she was pleased to watch her walk out of the apartment was an understatement. She felt like she could finally breathe.

Sung-mi had enough stress, a whole evening with Nari had put her nerves to the test. She wanted to like her. She thought she did. Though this Nari felt different than the Nari who had helped her with the pregnancy tests. This Nari felt much more threatening. She was also much more annoying. If she'd heard one more aeygo sentence come from that girl's mouth she would have screamed. Sung-mi now learned that a few hours with her was too much. Even with this knowledge, she knew nothing would happen. If she wanted to spend time with her best friend, she'd probably have to spend time with Nari too. It wasn't like she was going to tell Tae his girlfriend couldn't hang out with them. That was just rude and petty. It would get better. Hopefully. And sooner rather than later would be appreciated.

Just finishing with ordering the food, Tae came in and almost ran into her lap. Sung-mi smiled blissfully down at him. She had a moment of deja vu. That wasn't all that odd, considering she often found her friend lying down in her lap. This just felt different. She ignored it. "Yup, all ordered," She told him with a nod, handing his phone back over to him. "The only bummer is that it's going to take 30 minutes. I would say I'd raid your fridge, but I don't want to know what kind of science experiments you have growing in there," She teased. She scrunched her nose as him in response.

After a few moments her face softened. This felt so nice, to be normal again. Sung-mi stared down into his eye. Her hand, just like always, combed through his hair. A small warm smile played on her lips. She felt an overwhelming sense of happiness and pride. I mean, her best friend had just walked the runway in front of so many celebrities, important designers, and other brand name companies. Tae had come so far. She was so glad to have been a part of watching him grow. The room was quiet as they looked at each other. Sung-mi felt the need to speak up. "I really mean it when I tell you I'm proud of you, you know. I still remember bringing you flowers when you had your very first photoshoot. Now look at you! Every part of me is so happy and excited for you," She meant every single word that left her mouth. The genuine warmth never left her expression. "And baby is proud of uncle Tae too," She added with a giggle. Everything about this felt so perfect. Sung-mi hoped things could always be this good and that her heart would always feel this full. That would be living the dream.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: This is more like it. | mentions: weldherwings weldherwings
location: Tae's apartment | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #010a43 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/gkRKWWww/46761104-394489568030795-5985130866494489967-n.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 90% 100%; border: 2px solid #ffc2c2; [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #ffc2c2 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #ff9d9d [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ff2e63; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #ff9d9d [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zG9hzXsD/62100948-147548706398900-5668584704291551625-n.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffc2c2; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff9d9d[/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff2e63 [/class] [class=bla]background: #ff2e63 [/class] [class=ble]background: #ffc2c2 [/class] [class=blo]background: #ff9d9d [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] what the hell was THAT?!
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"] There was just something so peaceful at this moment.

The way he was looking up at her with a smile upon his face. The way she was smiling right back while combing her fingers through his damp bleached locks. It just felt like it was right. How could Nari not see that? How could she not respect that? To see how close their friendship was and to say that they had to stop how they acted around each other because she was scared of what others might say?

Hearing Sung-Mi speak about the past memories brought the smile upon his face to an even brighter and warmer one. He even feel his face starting to burn as she recalled how she brought him flowers to congratulate him on his first photo shoot. Ah, younger Tae was so young and naïve how the modelling world worked back then. But at least he knew all the tricks of the trade now. As she even mentioned how baby was proud of uncle Tae, a chuckle slipped past his lips as he continued to look up at her with a beaming grin.

Slowly, he took hold of the hand that was combing his hair and gave it a small swing back and forth. “Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me, Sung-Mi.” he said to her, his words soft and full of gratitude “Seriously… You’ve kept me sane through it all. Helped me make difficult calls and been there when I needed to rant to someone about how stupid things were at work… You’re basically the best fan any celebrity could ask for” he finished off with a light chuckle.

And then, he was quiet. Everything was quiet. And the air felt thick again. His hand continued to lightly swing Sung-Mi’s in his own as he looked up at the girl with a bright grin on his face. There was just… something about this moment that well… he couldn’t pinpoint it. But it felt like he had been in this moment already. Like he had played this all out before. No, that sounded weird. There was no way something like this had happened before. And then, something absolutely crazy ran through his head. Something that he couldn’t blame alcohol on because he was yet to have his first sip of the beverage for the day.

You should kiss her

That sentence ran into his head and he was unsure how to think. In fact, it was almost like he had a human glitch. His brain was processing everything but on the outside, he was still staring up at his best friend with that grin on his face. It was only when his brain started to connect the dots that he realised what the hell he had just thought. His dark eyes widened slightly as it translated in his head and his first response was yeet.

Uh,” he began, quickly letting go of her hand and sitting up. “I’m going to get a drink. You want a drink?” He was quick to his feet, slightly stumbling over himself in the process of doing so. “Well, no, you can’t have the drink I’m going to have. Uh, I’ll get you some water. Water is okay, right? Okay. I’m going to get you water and get me a drink and… uh… and you’re going to pick a show, okay?

Without waiting for a reply, Tae quickly made a dash out of the room and into the kitchen. All the while, silently cursing to himself. What the hell is wrong with me, his inner thoughts scolded. [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div] [div class=textfade]Guk Tae-won[/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:410px; position:relative;background:url(https://etc.usf.edu/presentations/backgrounds/grid/grid_04/1304m.gif); background-size:cover; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=stickyfade]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(221, 221, 221, 0.7);[/class] [class=picfade]width:400px; height:250px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/95/b8/88/95b8884cda8b30b8c96908ef9a7e6fe4.jpg); background-position:50% 60%; background-size:cover; position:absolute; top:40px; left:510px; filter:grayscale(10%); pointer:cursor; filter:grayscale(100%); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=textfade]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:280px; left:400px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [script class=picfade on=click] fadeToggle 1000 picfade fadeToggle 1000 stickyfade fadeToggle 1000 textfade fadeToggle 3000 1stbox fadeToggle 3000 2ndbox fadeToggle 3000 3rdbox fadeToggle 5000 name [/script] [animation=slideup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(50px);opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100%]transform: translateY(0);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=scale][keyframe=0]transform: scale(0); opacity: 1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=1stbox]width:580px; height:290px; padding:10px; background-color:#f0f0f0; border-radius:10px; animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; display:none; position:absolute; left:570px; top:30px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=2ndbox]width:300px; height:310px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0e/0f/be/0e0fbeafb287fac002a03c8e68574c34.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; border-radius:10px; animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; display:none; position:absolute; left:230px; top:30px; [/class] [class=name]width:600px; height:30px; font-size:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; margin:auto; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:295px; left:700px; display:none;animation-name: {post_id}slideup; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:4s; z-index:1;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1] font-size:18px; display:inline-block; font-weight:bold; margin:5px;[/class] [class=hover]padding:10px; width:94%; height:94%; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:3s; overflow:hidden; border-radius:10px;[/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:3s;[/class] [/div]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-Mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I need someone, anyone[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Hand in hand, Sung-mi listened intently to every word Tae said. No matter how many hugs she got, or how many hours they spent together, whenever he expressed how much he truly cared for her in words it always felt so heartwarming. His genuineness was something she always loved about him. She felt so fulfilled to know how much he had needed her over the years. The same was true of her. Sung-mi didn't know where she'd be with out her best friend. She had so many anxious nights where he would talk to her over the phone. When he convinced her to go to school for art even if she thought she wasn't good enough. All the pep talks and celebratory drinks. "Good. I'm glad I've been able to help you at least half as much as you've helped me," She spoke quietly, just above a whisper. Her words holding so much meaning and heart.

Tae held her gaze. It was silent in the room. She could almost feel the world fade around her. She felt like they were the only two people in the world. It was just him and her. Tae and Sung-mi. Just like always. Yet something told her it wasn't just like always. There was a certain air about this moment that felt new, that felt changed. At the same time it felt familiar. It was still tender, warm, and loving, but there was something else. Just as the atmosphere around them seemed to change, so did the way Tae looked at her. His smile remained the same, but it was his eyes. They were dark like the ocean at night and swarming with uncharted emotion. Why did she feel like she had already been here in this moment? Why was he looking at her like that? Why did it make her heart race and her face feel flush? Before she could question herself further, Tae sat up. Sung-mi felt a bit startled. It was almost as if his stare had put her in a trance.

Brown eyes trained on her friend as she blinked at him. He practically fell off the couch as he scrambled to his feet. Tae was rambling on about getting a drink and a water for her, reminding her to figure out what they were watching. "Okay..." She responded, the word came out slow with obvious confusion. Sung-mi was confused about a lot of things. Where the heck was her head? She almost felt dizzy. She watched her best friend walk out of the room. Her eyebrows pulled together as she tried to make sense of what had just happened. Actually, no. She didn't want to make sense of it. Sung-mi shook her head slightly. She wanted to completely disregard the way goosebumps prickled on the back of her neck and her breath seemed to stop. How her heart thundered in her chest and her mind felt transported in time. It was nothing, just hormones.

Wanting to distract herself from whatever...that was, Sung-mi grabbed the remote and started to scroll through the different options. She clicked on one to read the description. As she read, the summary felt familiar. Wait, those actors looked familiar. Had she seen this drama before? Yes. Her mind quickly answered before she was able to comprehend what was happening. Wait. No. She hadn't seen this one. It had been on her list but she had yet to start it. She was so confused though. She swore she had never seen a second of this show, yet she had. Curious, she pressed play just to hear the intro. When it began, she recognized the voices, but nothing about the show came to her mind. It was almost like background noise. Okay, she was going crazy. Sung-mi felt she had already seen this, and somehow Tae was there too. There was a foggy distant memory that this show was a part of. Oh, this was going to bother her for forever.

Sung-mi was frustrated. What the hell was wrong with her mind right now? Was this that pregnancy brain everyone talked about? "Hey Tae!" She called out loudly, maybe he knew, I mean it felt like he was there, so maybe he was. Not looking back at him as she heard him enter, she kept her eyes on the screen. "I swear I've never seen this before but at the same time I have. Did you watch this and tell me about it? Or did I watch it and not remember? It's going to bother me all night if I don't figure it out," She ranted. After a few more seconds of it running Sung-mi paused the tv. Yeah, she had nothing but confusion. The two sides of her brain fighting with each other. This was going to give her a migraine.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: am I going crazy? | mentions: weldherwings weldherwings
location: Tae's apartment | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #010a43 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/gkRKWWww/46761104-394489568030795-5985130866494489967-n.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 90% 100%; border: 2px solid #ffc2c2; [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #ffc2c2 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #ff9d9d [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ff2e63; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #ff9d9d [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/zG9hzXsD/62100948-147548706398900-5668584704291551625-n.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffc2c2; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff9d9d[/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ff2e63 [/class] [class=bla]background: #ff2e63 [/class] [class=ble]background: #ffc2c2 [/class] [class=blo]background: #ff9d9d [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=h1]Mood:[/div] um... OUCH.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=1stbox][div class="scroll"] Get your shit together, he thought to himself as he began to move around the kitchen to get their drinks. Just grab all your shit, and put it together in a pile. A whispered groan fell from his lips as he tried to figure out what the hell that had been. Why the hell did his mind draw to that conclusion and egg him on to kiss her? She was his best friend. Kissing her would be like kissing his sister. It was just… it was weird.

It was at that moment he heard Sung-Mi’s voice calling him in from the living area. What was she on about? Something about watching a show or something? “Hold on, he called back to her, quickly moving through the kitchen. He grabbed two glasses from the cupboard before moving to the fridge to grab his plastic jug filled with fresh, cold water. Kicking the fridge closed with his barefoot, he made his way back into the living room only to freeze.

Sung-Mi was right. There was something about the show that was playing right now. He couldn’t pinpoint it right now but… There was something familiar with it. Tae stood there on the spot with a confused complexion, his head tilted and his mouth hung open as he tried to put the pieces together. How the hell did he know this show? Maybe he had watched it one night while he was drunk or… maybe Nari talked about it with him… or…?

And then that’s when it flashed into his mind. The most intense make-out session he had probably ever had in his whole life. The image of Sung-Mi sitting in his lap. Her hands in his hair, grasping on for her dear life. The feeling of wanting to kiss her even after his lips were bruised and sore, and completely losing his breath. The kissing was so intense that he had never been so turned on in his whole entire life –

The sound of shattering glass and plastic hitting the floor echoed in the room.

Fuck. Tae felt like he had had an out of body experience. Slowly, he brought his gaze down to the floor to see water, shattered pieces of glass and blood. Wait. Blood? Blood! His eyes widened as everything started to come into a clear vision. He had dropped the glasses and plastic jug of water which had been in his hands onto the floor! He must’ve dropped one of the glasses on his foot or something because before him was a large gash going down the side on the top of his foot. And the blood was starting to pool around his foot.

His first thought had been, of course, shit, shit, shit. His second thought had been Sung-Mi. Quickly, he raised his hands up to indicate to her not to come over. After all, she was barefooted and he didn’t want her to step on any glass. That and she was pregnant. For some reason, his mind went instantly to “we need to protect the baby”. “You stay there!” he told her. “I don’t want you getting glass in your foot!” [/div][/div] [div class=name]Guk Tae-won[/div] [div class=picfade][/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
[/div]
[div class=stickyfade]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]An Sung-Mi [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]I need someone, anyone[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Almost like how television static slowly cleared to find the picture, Sung-mi was finally getting somewhere. Though that somewhere felt like she was missing something. This exact show played in the background, but she wasn't focused on that. Once again she felt that similar feeling. Her breath picked up speed, her heart followed suit, and the hair on the back of her neck began to rise. Tae was most definitely there. The air was heavy while they looked at each other. His hands planted on her face while she sat in his lap. All she could remember was complete clarity in that moment. She wanted to kiss him again. Wait. Hold on! AGAIN!? Where the hell was her head? What did past Sung-mi mean again?! No. That was impossible. She'd never think that. He was basically her brother. The thought made her feel gross. That's what that feeling was right? Grossed out....?

The memory seemed to continue. Her hands went to pull him closer. She remembered the intense feeling of need in that very moment. But before it could continue, before Sung-mi's lips actually met Tae's, she heard a crash behind her. She probably jumped the highest she had ever jumped in her life. She was so frightened in that moment. "What the hell Tae!" She yelled in automatic response as she whipped her head around to see what was going on. Her eyes followed his gaze to the floor. Her eyes widened in seeing the horrible mixture of glass, water, and blood on the floor. That did not look good. She felt herself begin to panic. In her confusion, her immediate response was to jump up from the couch.

As she did so, Tae stopped her. He didn't want her to get hurt. But they couldn't just stand there. He was bleeding from a big gash. That had to hurt. For a second she was frozen. Sung-mi was in panic mode. What could she do? What was she going to do? She needed a plan. A plan. Anything. The girl was looking around searching for an idea. He couldn't walk back through all the glass. Tae was sure to hurt himself further. Her eyes locked onto the other side of the room. Sung-mi rushed over to the entry way of his apartment. She stuffed her feet into a pair of shoes and grabbed his slip ons before going as fast as possible over to where he was standing.

Hastily she knelt down to put the shoes on his feet. "Grab onto my shoulders," She commanded as she moved pieces of glass out of the way. She felt her insides churn as she looked at his wound. She had never been very good with blood. Some how she was keeping it all together and her stomach contents inside instead of all over the floor. At least it didn't have any glass sticking out of it. That would have made thing much more complicated. Her initial glance at it made her think that maybe he'd need stitches. Guess they wouldn't be eating chicken in thirty minutes. After trying her best to be gentle as she slipped on the shoes, she came to standing and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Moving to the bathroom, Sung-mi slammed the toilet seat closed and pushed him to sit down on it. She grabbed a hand towel and pressed it into his foot. Pressure stopped bleeding right? That's what everyone always said. Her hands shook as she tightened her grip. She could hear her pulse pounding in her ears as she tried to calm her breathing. "If this doesn't stop bleeding, we're taking you to the emergency room," She stated, looking up at him from her spot on the floor. Sung-mi shook her head and sighed. "Jesus Tae, you're such a clutz. How you survived past childhood is a wonder to me," She added, "You've got to be more careful."
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: welp, there goes eating chicken. | mentions: weldherwings weldherwings

e0cb3ccfb2287f0d94e4090bea67f9e0.jpg
mood: owowow
tag: A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba

Guk Tae-won

He could feel the adrenalin pumping through his body already.

His heart was beating quicker and he could feel his ears pulsate with each breath that was trying to control. Tae’s eyes began to look around himself, trying to see if there was some possible area that he could move to without stepping on any more glass. However, it seemed that thanks to those two glasses and the water spilled everywhere, trying to find a spot like that was next to impossible.
It was in that moment that Sung-Mi ran to his aid. She came towards him with his slip-on shoes and knelt down, commanding him to hold onto her shoulders. Without hesitation, he took her instructions by nodding and doing as she said. His right foot he was fine to place in with ease, but his left one he, the one with the rather nasty look gash in it, was a bit more difficult. It felt like every move he made caused more blood to pour out. That wasn’t something that he was fond of.

In fact, he was quite surprised that Sung-Mi was able to handle all this blood. From past experiences, it was him that dealt with most of the blood situations considering his dear friend never really had the stomach to handle it. It would be a lie if I didn’t say he would often wonder how the hell the girl managed on her period from the way she would respond to periods in the past. But right now, he was very grateful that at least one of them seemed to be taking charge of this situation.

As they hobbled over to the bathroom together, his goal had been not to put too much weight on her. Sadly, with the blood trailing behind him on the floor, it was hard not to lean on her to elevate his foot just a bit higher. He continued to follow her instructions as they went into the bathroom, silently allowing her to direct him to sit on the toilet seat lid and waited for her to perform first aid on him. He could still feel his heart racing and that adrenalin pumping through his body.

Finally, as she spoke and looked up at him, Tae’s eyes moved from his foot to his friend’s face. It was almost like there was a switch in his brain. At that moment, the adrenalin had worn off. The pain from his foot was beginning to finally reach his receptors. And his brain began to rush once more. What the hell was he even doing when this all happened? Why did he drop the glasse- oh… Oh no, now he remembered.

That image.

Tae swallowed thickly as Sung-Mi instructed him to be more careful. Did she remember that night? Because… without a doubt in his mind… They didn’t just fall asleep, start sleepwalking and took their clothes off before climbing in his bed. They had sex. There was no denying it at all. Did Sung-Mi remember any of it? Was she okay with it? Oh God, what if Nari found out about it? She wouldn’t let him near Sung-Mi for the rest of his life as long as she was involved. And what about Sung-Mi’s dick head boyfriend? Sure, Tae never liked him. But to have your girlfriend cheat on you? That was just a low blow.

All these thoughts continued to run around in his head. So much so that it was… well, overwhelming him. Not to mention the pain starting to radiate from his foot. It almost felt like someone had punched him in the nose as he felt the corners of his eyes starting to sting. And before he could control himself, a lonely tear fell from his eye and down his cheek. He was quick to catch it, rubbing his cheek with an open palm. “Sorry…” he mumbled in a soft, sad voice. “I just… I’m a little stressed… I suppose…” he decided to add on to the end, to make it seem like he was apologising for dropping the glasses rather than the fact that he had possibly not only ruined Sung-Mi’s relationship with her dickhead boyfriend, but also their friendship.

Locking eyes with Tae made her breath halt. It wasn't very long, but just long enough for Sung-Mi to stop. To pause. The foggy memory that had just started clearing began to replay in slow motion. Blinking a few times, trying to ignore it, the girl focused on her best friend. She saw the emotion well up into his eyes. A single tear rolled down his face only to be stopped with his hand. His voice was remorseful as he spoke. Had she sounded that much like she was scolding him? She hadn't really meant to make him feel bad.

But there was just something about the way he said the phrase that made Sung-Mi question further. It didn't feel like just a simple bashful sorry for being clumsy. No. This apology felt like it had weight. It had meaning. Why? What was he- And just like that, the memory she had just pushed back down resurfaced, but now she knew what it was from. How could she have been so blind? Sung-Mi knew exactly when that scene was from. It all began to piece together, even if it was still a jumbled mess. She was taken back to the party. The night she could barely look Tae in the eyes without seeing something new. Without seeing a little flashes of that night making a resurgence in her mind.

It made her feel sicker than looking at the blood trail left in their wake.

Sung-Mi hadn't wanted this to happen. She didn't want this night to turn into what it currently was. A wreck. It was supposed to be a night of celebration and fun. She didn't want to remember any details from what had happened between them. It was bad enough to know that they had slept together, but to see it, to feel it, it made things worse. Most of all? Sung-Mi didn't want to loose her best friend. Not right now. She needed him too much. She could not let this come between them. Maybe if she hadn't found out that she was pregnant it would have been different. Even if Sung-Mi was more confident that her boyfriend wouldn't up and leave her this could affect her more. But because she was so uncertain, because she needed him so desperately, she could let it go.

Brown eyes softened to gently look back into her best friend's eyes. Her voice was soft, kind, but had the sort of confidence that she needed in the moment. "It's okay," She began. She tried to convey all she was feeling in that moment to him. She hoped Tae would realize that this wasn't just about broken glasses. That it was something so much more important than that. "Everyone makes mistakes." Because that's all that night was. A mistake. Nothing about it meant a thing. They were drunk. Drunk people rationalize crazy things all the time. Having sex with Tae was no different. One stupid drunken accident was not going to come between them. They could fix this. She wanted to believe that they could mend anything that this could break.

Sung-Mi pried her eyes away from her friend to look down at his foot. Tae was still injured, they had to figure that out first before they could do any repairs to their relationship. A lot more aware of what was going on, looking down wasn't exactly in Sung-mi's best interest. By the time they had barely spoken to each other his blood had begun to seep through the towel. Her eyes widened, her stomach did summersaults. She willed away her want to vomit. She could faint later. "I think you're going to need stitches," Her confidence from earlier had now faded, her voice becoming weary and hollow. Wasn't this a pleasant after party?

location: Tae's Apartment |Mood: This is not good, none of it.
tags: weldherwings weldherwings |outfit
An Sung-Mi

Last edited:
mood: oh man what a night.

Guk Tae-won

It’s okay… Everyone makes mistakes

She wasn’t talking about the glass, was she?

Tae gazed down at his friend, feeling his eyes continuing to sting. In a brief fleeting moment, he had wished she hadn’t of said that. A mistake. Deep down in the pits of his stomach, he didn’t want her to just so casually call that night a mistake. Why was he getting so annoyed that she had called it that? He wanted to frown at himself and tell himself to just get over it because, really, they had been drunk. They had been drunk and had no control over what they did. Or did they?

People say you’re the most honest when you’re drunk. Maybe them kissing and leading to more things had been what they always wanted? To experience a love they had never thought they could experience before? His mind was screaming at him, telling him that there was no way he should be upset over this. But for some reason, he was really annoyed that she was calling it a mistake. Did it mean nothing to her at all? Wait, why was he even annoyed?!

Tae wanted to shove his head into a wall from his thoughts running through his head. Rather than verbalize all the confusing thoughts bouncing around in there, he simply nodded at the girl before looking down at his foot like Sung-Mi was. It was at that moment that he saw the blood starting to seep through the towel, causing his eyes to widen. That wasn’t good, was it? Hearing Sung-Mi’s comment about needing to get stitches, his eyes flickered from his foot to her face. Oh, man… he was praying that the shoes he would be wearing for the next few shows would be comfortable ones if he was getting stitches in his foot.

Slowly, running his fingers through his slightly damp hair and combing the locks, Tae nodded. “Okay…” he said softly trying to gather his thoughts. He needed to think of a game plan. He needed to get to the hospital to have his foot looked at. So, obviously, he was going to have to take a taxi there. But then Sung-Mi. And the delivery. He didn’t want the food to go to waste, and he didn’t want his best friend to worry about him. Plus, he knew how hungry she was too.

We uh… I’ll call for a taxi… You can stay here and wait for the food delivery. Have dinner and stay the night…” he said, beginning to verbalize his thought process “I don’t want you walking around this late at night. So, you can sleep in my bed. I’ll sleep on the couch when I get home later. Plus, you said you were really hungry. I wouldn’t want the food to go to waste and have a grumpy pregnant woman having to sit next to me in the emergency department

As much as he would’ve loved for his best friend to stay by his side while waiting at the hospital, he was really just looking out for her. After all, she was now living, breathing, sleeping and eating for two. Not just herself. “Um… you had my phone last… to order the food…” he reminded her. Well, he was obviously going to need his phone otherwise how was he going to order the taxi to come to his apartment complex?

Last edited:
This will get better. Things will stay the same. Everything will just go back to normal. This will pa- Sung-mi was trying to repeat these sentences to herself. If she droned on and on about it, it could become reality. But why was she doubtful? Things just felt weird after she had said that. After she had thought of everything as a mistake. It wasn't just the fact that she noticed the change in his demeanor. That what she said affected Tae in a negative way. There was something inside of her. It nagged at her. Sung-mi felt like there was a feeling clawing to be given attention. It told her that she was wrong. That no matter how she tried to justify it, that what they had shared was no mistake. It wasn't just an accident because they were both extremely wasted. But would she acknowledge that thought? Would she entertain the possibility that it meant something? Anything at all?

Never. It was impossible. Tae was only her friend. Her best friend at that. He was like her brother. Nothing more. Sung-mi had only been drunk, confused, and sad. They would have never slept together if they were sober. She would have never even thought to kiss him. And that is what kept her from succombing to the thoughts begging her to reconsider. She told herself that if she had the choice, none of it would have happened.

Sung-mi paused as Tae told her his plan. Her eyebrows pulled together in frustration. No. She couldn't let him go to the emergency room by himself. Was he crazy? He did realize that if she stayed at his apartment she'd just worry herself to death. She'd wonder if he made it there okay, if he could get inside on his own, if he could remember all the important information that he had to fill out in the paper work, if he could get back safe, and more. Nothing about staying behind made sense to her. As much as chicken and noodles sounded great and she wanted to eat, she couldn't just let him limp everywhere and bleed out or something. How irresponsible of a friend would she be if she just sat there and ate food without at least trying to change his mind.

Sung-mi shoved her hand into the hoodie pocket and handed Tae's phone over to him. "I can't let you go by yourself! What if you bleed out? How terrible would I feel knowing l let you die alone!?" She complained as she let go of the phone in her hand. As he started to call, Sung-mi made her way over to where he kept his first aid kit. She opened it up and grabbed the things she assumed she needed. Kneeling down once more she took a deep breath before pulling the towel away. Even if it was still bleeding, the gash had slowed from spewing blood everywhere to a gentle ooze. Ew. Gross. Sung-mi grabbed a thick wad of gauze and held it over top of the wound before grabbing a bandage wrap and quickly using it to secure it. She wrapped his foot tight, trying to apply as much pressure as possible without cutting off the circulation. As she did so, somehow Aimee had made her way over to where they were and was now brushing up against Sung-mi. Normally she would appreciate the cat's affections but right now she wasn't too concerned.

Ignoring sweet little Aimee, the girl got up to try and get things together to go. As she stood in the doorway and looked out into the living room, Sung-mi had to quickly grab onto the doorway to keep herself steady. The room looked like a crime scene. That may be a bit dramatic, sure, but to her that was a lot of blood. Her keeping it together was beginning to fade as her face turned pale and her head began to spin. I might just faint right here. Sung-mi leaned against the wall of the bathroom and sunk down to sit on the floor. The closer she was to the floor if she actually blacked out, the better it would be. She really needed to pull herself together.

Pretty soon she was thinking that it may be best if she stayed behind. Sung-mi really wouldn't be any help if she just passed out in the middle of the emergency room. Wasn't stress bad for pregnant women? And maybe after she rested for a little bit she could clean up that horrendous mess that Tae had left. She'd just have to take a break in order to regain full consciousness like she was just now. Looking over at her friend, Sung-mi sighed as she accepted defeat. "You have to call me as soon as you get there, as soon as you get seen, and as soon as you're about to leave," She demanded of him. She would expect nothing less. She would also scold Tae if he forgot at any point to reassure her that he was okay. Otherwise she'd worry herself to death.

location: Tae's Apartment |Mood: Let's stay conscious please and thank you.

An Sung-Mi

Last edited:
mood: so. much. blood

Guk Tae-won

Hearing his friend’s panicked voice, a warm smile spread across his face. “I’m not going to bleed out or die” he reassured her as he took hold of his phone from her hands. “And I do die, I won’t be alone. It would either be in the taxi with the driver or in the hospital surrounded by people.” And he had to ruin that reassurance, didn’t he? Well, he was trying to cover up the fact that her sentence prior was eating away at him. I mean, it shouldn’t eat away, right? She was right. It was a mistake after all.

Looking down at his phone, he pulled up the number for a taxi service he had used recently and pressed on it. Bringing the phone up to his ear, he watched as Sung-Mi began to search through his first aid kit and begin to tend to his wound once more. He watched carefully as she pulled the towel away and placed the fresh bandage down before the person on the other end of the line answered. Tae was quick to exchange his information with the service before the man on the other end announced how soon he would be there.

Thanking the man, he hung up the phone and placed it into his pocket. Just as he did so, he gazed up to see Sung-Mi sunken down against the bathroom wall. Oh, man… He didn’t want her to clean up all the blood. He knew how squeamish she was with the stuff, and now his floor was probably covered with it. Tae was about to open his mouth to tell her not to worry about it, and he’d clean it when they got home. However, it seemed as if he managed to get to her; she was going to stay behind. Oh, thank God.

But that still left the mess. He didn’t want her to clean it up at all. Slowly, nodded with agreeance to her demands. “Okay, deal, but… You have to do me a favour” he began, trying to figure out a way to keep her busy while he went to clean the blood up. “Can you pack me a bag? With just like, my charger and maybe a change of clothes? You never know how long you’ll end up waiting in an emergency room, right? I have a spare bag in my bedroom next to the laundry hamper. Just chuck in a pair of track pants, a jumper and a regular shirt. Don’t worry about going through my underwear drawer to get me clean boxers. I’ll just free ball if I have to.

As she accepted his deal and was off to his bedroom, he waited until he heard her starting to move around. Right. He was on a mission. With determination, he pulled himself up into a standing position. Putting some weight on his foot was bearable. But only the tiniest bit of weight, which resulted in him doing a rather shuffled hobble. That was fine. All he needed to do was get onto the floor and start wiping.

Having grabbed a towel from the bathroom as he exited it, he knelt onto the ground and started to wipe up the trail of blood which had followed them. Getting more to the glassed area was more difficult. He had to push himself back up onto his feet once more and sneak his way into the kitchen to get his broom. Once he located it, he was able to start bringing the glass away from the blood into one section. Finally, he used the other end of the broom to push the towel on the floor to where the pool of blood was located. Look at him go. What husband material, right?

Nodding quickly, Sung-Mi happily accepted the request before he was even finished speaking. She could be helpful. She still felt bad about staying behind, even if it had been Tae's idea to begin with and was probably for the best. He was in a time of need and she wasn't going with him. She had the opportunity to help out where she could, so she was going to take it. When Tae finally finished his sentence her nose scrunched up. Yup. He was still Tae. And look at that, he still made gross comments that made her sigh and roll her eyes.

After a couple more seconds, Sung-Mi rose to her feet. She used her hand to shield her eyes in order to make the quick turn into his bedroom. When she shut the door behind herself, she left out a small breath. Her mind still felt somewhere else. It was making it difficult to focus and stay on task, which was not something she did very often. She was normally pretty good at keeping her sights locked on target. Looking around the now rearranged room, Sung-Mi blinked a few times before spotting the bag he was talking about.

First item found, now for the rest. That was going to pose a little bit of a problem. Even thought it may have been a mess, Tae's room had been a somewhat organized mess. Maybe he hadn't completely understood it himself, but Sung-Mi had known him long enough and had gone through his stuff enough to know a rough estimate on where everything was. Now she had no clue because someone had gotten Tae organize. She hoped that Nari knew that unless the girl stayed on top of it, the whole system would go out the window. Her best friend had a knack for sorting and cleaning things up and then completely ignoring the system put into place. It normally lasted for a week max, so if she wanted his room to stay this way, she'd probably have to do it herself or nag him about it.

Sung-Mi tried to gather her scattered thoughts and make them one cohesive plan. Okay. Charger first seemed like the most reasonable. She found it quickly as it hadn't moved from it's original spot. The woman brought it back and shoved it in a one of the side pockets of the bag. She had learned where shirts and sweatshirts were earlier in the evening. Moving over to the wrack of clothing, she grabbed the first t-shirt and sweatshirt she could find. Sung-Mi couldn't help but to fold them hastily and set them neatly in the bag. She wanted to be fast and get back to Tae to make sure things were okay, but at the same time her distracted brain was functioning more or less on instinct.

Just one more thing. Pants. That posed a problem. She stood by the edge of the bed for a moment. She felt herself hesitate. Sung-Mi had learned that pants were in the boxes underneath his bed. But the pants box was most definitely not the only box under his bed. She felt her face redden thinking back to what Nari had pulled from one of them. After the convoluted conversation the pair had just had and the resurfaced memories still hanging around, it made her want to avoid that certain box so much more. Who knew what else he had under there. Sung-Mi knew Tae plenty well enough to know that she did not, under any circumstances, want to find out.

Finally getting down onto the floor, she pulled each box out. She shook them enough to hear if it seemed that more than just fabric were lying inside. When she heard nothing, she'd open it slowly, peaking cautiously under the lid. It took her a couple tries, but she eventually got a pair of sweatpants and put everything back where they came from. Rising slowly while folding the pair of pants, Sung-Mi put them into the bag, and zipped it closed. She grabbed hold of it and began her way back out to her friend. As she opened the door, she was greeted by Tae. He wasn't sitting or getting ready to go, he was cleaning up the mess on the floor. Well, sort of. At this point he was just using his broom to wipe a bloody towel all over the floor. "What the heck Tae! Go sit down, I'll take care of this," She scolded, gently grabbing onto his arm. She attempted to take the broom from him while holding eye contact, trying to avoid looking down at the floor for as long as she could.

location: Tae's Apartment |Mood: No no no. This is how you die.

An Sung-Mi

mood: im a big boy now

Guk Tae-won

Ah rats! He had been caught out!

Hearing Sung-Mi’s scold, he rolled his eyes and tilted his head backwards to look up at the ceiling. If it wasn’t his Umma scolding him for all the stupid things he did in his life, then you can bet that it was Sung-Mi who was. I mean, he didn’t hate it. If anything, he almost felt like it was her way of showing love and adoration to him which he could appreciate in life. Feeling her hand upon his arm and then tugging at the broom, he slowly brought his gaze to the girl as he kept a firm hold on the broom.

You hate blood” he informed her as if Sung-Mi didn’t know that already. “Did you really think that I would leave without trying to clean it up so you don’t pass out on your ass? I’m not that horrible, am I?” He looked back down to the floor where the towel was before gazing up once again. “I’m almost done. I’ll quickly finish wiping up the blood and then I swear on my Umma and Appa’s lives, you can finish the rest off if you’re really that desperate to get down and dirty with broken glass

Not listening to any more of her scolds or warnings, Tae used the broom to quickly wipe up the remainder of the blood. Sure, there were some pieces of glass that had blood lined in it. But at least he was able to wipe up all the pooled blood. Once he was satisfied, he leant down (using the broom as support) and picked up the towel from the floor. “I’ll put this in the laundry,” he told Sung-Mi before handing her the broom. “Here. There shouldn’t be too much blood left. I tried to get it all

With a hobble to his step, Tae made his way towards the bathroom once more where he kept his washing machine. Without even thinking, he just chucked that bad boy in there straight away and shut the door. As he placed the top loader door down, Aimee jumped on top of the machine and meowed loudly at her owner. “Aishh, Aimee…” Tae cooed at his cat, taking hold of her and bringing her close to his chest as he scratched underneath her chin. Still with his hobbling walk, he made his way back to the hallway and towards where Sung-Mi was with the cat still in his arms “Appa has to go to the hospital. But you’ll have Umma Sung-Mi to look after you” He told the cat as it laid so comfortably in his arms. Actually, that reminded him. “Hey, do you think you’d be able to feed Aimee for me while I’m at the hospital?” he asked Sung-Mi, looking up towards the girl “I haven’t fed her yet and it’s around time for her dinner.

At that moment, there was a familiar buzzing coming from his pocket. Ah! His phone! Quickly moving his hand, he reached into his pocket and took hold of his phone, answering it. The person on the other end of the phone informed him that it was his driver, and that they were downstairs ready for him. Tae thanked him before hanging up and looking back at Sung-Mi. “My ride is here.” he informed her before placing Aimee down on the side of the couch. “I’ll keep you updated on everything. Just… please don’t worry. Worry about you and the baby first, and then me last. Okay?

The broom did not get handed over to her. Tae didn't budge. Instead he reacted like a teenager scolded by his mother. Sung-mi should have never expected much. He was as pig headed as they came. Stubborn to the core. So it wasn't a surprise when he pulled the broom away from her and explained to her that he couldn't leave everything in a mess. Sung-mi let out a defeated sigh and crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine. I just hate that I'm letting you go by yourself and you're cleaning up. I'm definitely getting the worst best friend award tonight," She frowned. She really did feel like a terrible friend. Not only had she spent half the night greener than the jolly green giant with jealousy over Nari, but it was her stupid curiosity that got them into the situation in the first place. She had completely ruined their celebration.

Sung-mi waited for the broom to be passed over to her. She nodded solemnly at Tae as he told her everything should be taken care of. She watched like a worried mother watches their baby as he waddled his way over to the bathroom. Her attention was then turned to the floor. He had done a pretty decent job despite his hurt foot. Getting to work, she began to sweep the glass into a pile on the floor. She bent over to check under all the furniture to be sure she got all the glass. It would make a despicable person to leave anything behind for someone to step on later. Unless it was Nari. No Sung-mi, that's just terrible. How horrible of a person are you?! She shook her head slightly before grabbing the dust pan and sweeping the broken glass into it. Sung-mi looked up and set the broom to the side, having her attention brought over to Tae who was now standing with Aimee in his arms. "Yeah, of course. Maybe Umma Sung-mi can sneak Aimee girl some chicken," She cooed at the cat. Her hand went out to stroke her head gently.

She watched quietly as Tae checked his phone. He let her know his ride was there. Immediately she felt her stomach flop with anxiety. Sung-mi did not like this. Not one bit. Maybe she should just go, convince Tae that he needed her there. That was until he mentioned the baby. She looked down towards her hand which had placed it's self protectively over her stomach. Dang it Tae-Won. Her one weakness. Curse you and your empathy. "Alright.." She said slowly, her voice mirroring her unsure attitude. "But if you don't talk to me, make me worried that you are dead on the side of the road somewhere, and you then show up here just fine, you will then be dead because I will strangle you."

Sung-mi moved to give her friend a hug. She pushed past the feeling that it would feel awkward. The two had more or less just talked about what had happened that night. Tae seemed to finally make the same conclusion that she had. For the first time though, Sung-mi felt sorry. Before the subject made her feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. Now she just felt bad. She wanted to undo it all, because they had crossed a line that best friends should never cross. A line she never wanted to ever cross. For that she was truly remorseful over. She squeezed him tightly. Sung-mi wanted to tell him that she was sorry, that she never meant for anything to hurt their friendship, than despite what happened she wanted to stay friends. But she couldn't bring herself to say it. She hoped her hug would tell him enough.

Pulling away, Sung-mi looked up at Tae. She grabbed hold of his hands. "Just be careful okay?" She told him, "I need my best friend." It may have sounded dramatic to someone looking in. He was just getting stitches, not dying. But this wasn't about mending physical pain. She just hoped she was strong enough to fix this.

location: Tae's Apartment |Mood: You will need more than stitches if you worry me.

An Sung-Mi

Last edited:
mood: ok... well... i should go.

Guk Tae-won

Hearing her defeated, unsure ‘alright’, a smile finally spread across Tae’s face. He knew that Sung-Mi was anxious about him going. But if she did come with him, then he knew he’d be an anxious wreck himself. He’d be stressed that she could get sick waiting in the hospital, or that she might pass out seeing other people sick there. He knew that going to a hospital was probably the safest place for a pregnant person to be. But right now, Tae just wanted to know that Sung-Mi was safe, warm and comfortable in the dwelling spaces of his apartment.

A light-hearted chuckle slipped past his lips before he felt her arms tightly wrapped around his body. He had to admit – he was shocked first. Especially after their talk (which wasn’t really a talk. More of a combination of words which they used to replace what they really wanted to say). But it seemed that their friendship was more important right now to Sung-Mi than anything else. And Tae would have the same also. So, slowly he brought his arms around his best friend and gave her one of his typical tight hugs. One hand on her back and the other on the back of her head, holding her close to his body. Just Tae’s typical tight hugs that he was so good at giving.

Releasing a soft sigh, he felt Sung-Mi pull back from the huge slowly. His dark eyes gazed down at the girl before looking at their hands tangled together. A smirk spread across his face as he moved his vision from their hands to her worried face as she told him to be careful because she needed her best friend. “You make it sound like I’m about to move abroad or about to have a sex change or something like super huge” he sniggered, scrunching his face at how funny he was. “Don’t worry. I’ll be back home soon. Just remember to feed Aimee for me and if you get tired, feel free to sleep in my bed. If I come home and you’re asleep on the couch, I will scold you for the rest of your life.

And then without a second thought, he leant forward and placed a kiss upon the top of her head. Just… something he always did. And yet, as soon as he did it, he froze. He had to catch himself. Why did it feel like he shouldn’t have done that? That doing it now was crossing some sort of boundary. Heck, he was known to annoying her by showing her his ‘wrath of love’ by pecking her face whenever she was feeling down. He would hold her close in his arms and pray that the sound of his heartbeat and warmth would provide some soothing comfort to her.

However… it was different. He wasn’t sure if it was a good different or a bad different but it was… different. Slowly pulling away, Tae awkwardly cleared his throat. “Um… I should… probably go now.” he mumbled to the girl, leaning down to take hold of the backpack that she had packed for him. “Remember. Eat and sleep, and stay safe.” He awkwardly recited as he slung the bag over his shoulders. With nothing more than a soft half-smile, he was hobbling his way through the front door and on his way to the hospital.

Sung-mi roller her eyes and shook her head as a gentle chuckle came in response to Tae and his joke. He always seemed to amuse himself by his own jokes. It was both endearing and incredibly annoying. She knew it sounded dramatic when she said it. She just felt that it needed to be said. It was possible he just wanted to make light of the situation. That wasn't outside his character. She listened as he gave her instructions to not worry and just take care of herself and Aimee. Nodding slowly, Sung-mi fixed him a look. One that said "yeah yeah I get it, you don't have to say it again." Though he may remind her not to worry it seemed almost impossible. Asking her not to worry was like asking a fish to breath air. It was impossible. No matter how normal anything was she still worried.

Tae came closer, placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head. The familiarity of that action brought her some comfort. Giving her even more hope that things could be just like they always were. That feeling was quickly overcome by something else. An unnamed emotion that left her slightly unsettled. There was a bit of a war happening inside of her at that moment. Sung-mi felt there was a tug-of-war game going on with her mind. Caught between their old reality and the new she was yet to accept. She was unable to allow herself to believe things felt strange, that they were different.

She watched as her friend pulled away, Sung-mi could feel his awkwardness as he moved to grab his stuff and make his way towards the door. "Text me when you get there. I'm serious, don't forget!" She called out as he walked out the door. As soon as the door shut behind him, she let out a shaky breath. She already felt nervous about leaving him alone. She ran her hands through her hair as she moved over to the kitchen. She decided that she should feed Aimee before it slipped her mind completely. The cat made her way close by, knowing exactly what was happening. Sung-mi was quick to get everything together and set the food on the floor for her to eat. God that cat was spoiled.

What was she going to do? It could be hours before he got back and she'd have to entertain herself somehow. She made her way back into the living room. Sung-mi looked up at the TV. That dumb drama was still paused on the screen. Ok, that was blacklisted now from ever being played again. She scrolled through the different shows she could possibly watch. Nothing seemed appealing. She was so exhausted at this point. The only thing keeping her from curling up and going to sleep was the fact she was starving. That and the worry she was trying to calm inside herself.

It wasn't too long after Tae had left that she heard the doorbell ring. With caution she checked who it was before opening the door. Ah, finally some food. It all smelled so good. Sung-mi attempted to push down her guilt over eating alone while Tae sat in an Emergency room. Setting everything down on the coffee table and sitting down on the floor in front of the couch, she took no time at all to dig in. Sure she felt bad that her best friend had yet to eat and was getting stitches, but there was nothing she could do. Aimee jumped up on the couch behind her. Sung-mi licked her greasy fingers and wiped them off with a napkin before reaching out to pet her. She smiled gently as the cat purred, happy to get attention. "You still like me better right?" She asked, blinking rapidly, "Here, a little bribe." Sung-mi pulled a strip of fried chicken away from the bone and gave it to her little companion for the night. "Only crazy people don't like chicken, huh? Wouldn't you agree?" She sighed quietly to herself. "And I'm crazy because I'm talking to a cat like it's a person," She spoke out into the empty apartment.

After having her fair share of both the noodles and the chicken, Sung-mi got up from the coffee table and moved to the kitchen. She grabbed some containers for the leftovers, packed them away, and setting them in the fridge safely for later. She wasn't sure how long Tae would be, she had gotten his text saying he was there but hadn't heard anything further, and she didn't want anything to go bad. She returned promptly to the couch. Aimee hopped up into her lap as she made herself comfortable. Sung-mi decided on some random nature documentary. She liked to watch documentaries in her spare time. Not all the time, just every once and awhile when she was in the mood. She wouldn't exactly call herself in the mood to watch educational shows right now, but nothing else seemed to be of interest to her.

Part way through, Sung-mi felt her eyelids getting heavy. Her eyes slowly came to a close, her body relaxed, trying to fall asleep. She forced her eyes open and sat up taller. She wanted to wait up for Tae, she really did, but Sung-mi felt like that was probably impossible for her at this point. If Tae was going to follow her guidelines, she may as well follow his. She didn't want to be told off when he got home for falling asleep on the couch. So she shut the TV off, picked up Aimee, and shut off the lights on the way to his bedroom. This was far from the first time she had ever stayed the night in his apartment. Part of her wondered if that might change. If this may be the last time. She gently set the cat down on the bed and crawled in under the covers. She kept her phone right by her head with the volume up so that if she heard anything, she'd wake up. As she drifted to sleep, Sung-mi felt a mix of emotions. Part of her was anxious. Even if she tried, she couldn't help but worry about her best friend. Another was a bit more relaxed. Her new found conviction to keep her friendship with Tae was very welcomed. She was determined to make things better, to get them back to normal. Yet she still felt confliction. A minute sliver of her consciousness was telling her that she couldn't go back to normal. That things were different now between them. That things were being forced to change. Sung-mi would much rather stay ignorant to the fact that they were no longer just best friends. That things were now more complicated. Not just emotionally either.

An Sung-Mi

mood: get me to BED

Guk Tae-won

It was well past three in the morning by the time Tae returned home.

His trip to the hospital had been… well… Not what he had been expecting at all. Eighty per cent of it was sent just waiting around to see someone and having to ask for gauze to stop the bleeding that was pouring from his foot. Apparently there had been some massive car pile-up and therefore the Emergency Department was flat out busy. When he did manage to get through the doors to see a doctor, he wasn’t even given a bed or a room. Rather, he was asked to sit on a chair located next to the nurse’s desk.

To be honest, he didn’t really mind. What he did mind though were people who were death glaring at him. Almost as if he didn’t have the right to come into the Emergency Department because of his foot. Oh, and he was freaking hungry as hell. To top things all off, his phone’s battery was in the single digits so he decided to turn it off so he could have enough battery to call for a taxi later on. He spent most of his time waiting by reading old magazines or just staring into space with his arms crossed.

Finally, when a doctor did see him, he was brought in to get stitches straight away. A grand total of ten stitches and he was told to make sure to try and keep off his foot for the next two days. Of course, the first thing Tae thought about was the fashion show. Thankfully, tomorrow (or well, technically, it was today now) he had off; but he had been hoping to go and catch one of the shows Nari was working on. But the day after, he had another show. The doctor told him that it was okay to walk on it for the show at least. But it would just hinder the healing process if he didn’t care good care of it.

So, he was given some crutches and instructed to visit his local doctor in three to four days to have his stitches looked at. Once he paid his bills, Tae called for a taxi and thank God, he was on his way home. Well, not before convincing the taxi man to bring them to McDonald's (by saying he’d buy him a burger). In the car ride home, he practically inhaled his large burger meal and just like that, he became so tired.

Moving into the apartment complex with crutches was… well, a bit of a challenge. It was more challenging as he entered his own apartment as it was a bit cramped. Aimee also didn’t help as she weaved between his legs. Placing the crutches near the couch, he decided it would be easier to just hobble to his bedroom to go to bed. Once in his bedroom, he removed his jumper and shirt and climbed into his bed with just his track pants on. Once under the covers, Aimee came and snuggled her way into his chest.

A soft sigh slipped past his lips before he turned his head to see Sung-Mi… fast asleep. There had been many times where the pair of them shared a bed together. After all, they grew up with each other. It was basically second nature. Watching her lashes slowly flicker as she remained in her deep sleep, a soft smile fell upon his face. When did she become so pretty? And with that final thought in his head, his tired eyes wouldn’t stay open any longer… and they came to a full close.

Sung-mi hadn't really realized how incredibly exhausted she had been the night before. She was physically, mentally, and emotionally worn out from the day's events, as well as the fact that she had to confront Eun-sang at some point in the next few days. All of it caused her to be dead asleep. So even if her phone had gone off, she wouldn't have heard it. She never even stirred when Tae came home and got into bed next to her.

It wasn't weird for the two to share a bed. Well, it wasn't before. As kids, they had stayed over at each other's houses. Most of the time it was Sung-mi coming over to avoid her father's yelling and harsh words. Heck, they had even shared a couch to nap on before. It was ever a problem. Other than the fact Tae could be a blanket hog and Sung-mi had a tendency to knee him in the back. But now, that wasn't the case. She sighed gently as she began to wake up. Sung-mi opened her eyes, only to be greeted by Tae, face inches away from hers, sleeping soundly. For a brief second she felt...warm. A different kind of warmness than usual. Then she finally put two and two together. And panic set in.

It was as if she had been watching a horror movie as she gasped and jerked her head back. She sat up quickly, her heart racing in her chest. Tae wasn't just sleeping next to her. All she could see was his bare shoulders peaking out of the covers. As if on instinct she looked down at her self, hands quickly moving to check she was fully dressed. And she was. Thank God. "I swear, Guk Tae-Won, if you are not wearing pants I will step on your foot," She mumbled to herself.

Sung-mi took a deep breath. It was fine. It wasn't like they had been drinking, or that she had even woken up during the night. But just the thought of them sharing a bed, it made the hair on Sung-mi's neck stand up and the sickening feeling of guilt over take her. Well, that wasn't the only reason why she felt nauseous. It came on fast, as soon as she sat up she felt the all too familiar feeling of vomit rising up from her gut. Oh, she was most definitely going to be sick.

With urgency, Sung-mi shot up out of bed and busted through the bedroom door. She did not want to throw up all over Tae's floor. There had already been one giant mess not even twelve hours earlier, and she really was in no mood to clean up her own vomit. With a hand over her mouth, she slammed the bathroom door open. And somehow, fate brought her kneeling down in front of the toilet in just enough time to empty whatever was left in her stomach. Her arm curled up around the seat as her body wretched again. Before getting pregnant, Sung-mi had forgotten how bad it hurt to throw up. Her sides burned and her eyes watered. She was already so tired of this. Briefly she thought of how lovely it would be to woken up by the wonderful, blissful sounds of someone up chucking in your bathroom. Unfortunately for Tae, Sung-mi wasn't exactly the quietest person when puking. Then again, who was? Good morning!

An Sung-Mi

Guk Tae-won

Snuggling up close with Aimee wrapped in his arms, Guk Tae-Won was dead to the world.

Some would say poor cat if they were to awake and see the way the damn man was holding onto her so tightly. But that was just the way Aimee liked to fall asleep in his bed at night. She was an odd, cuddly animal who would love to be held and cuddled. And to be completely honest, the pair of them were dead to the world. Absolutely dead. But that was just how Tae slept. Cuddling something and completely dead.

However, something woke up Aimee this morning.

The sound of the bathroom door slamming shut followed by the gagging of Sung-Mi was enough for the cat to jump awake. Aimee gave a large stretch and yawn, before sensing that something was wrong. She had to wake her owner up. Purring softly, she began to rub her face into Tae’s torso, hoping it would awake him. Alas, it did not. So, she tried to lick his bare torso with her rough tongue. Once again, no movement. Well, Aimee had had enough of her owner’s lack of reaction. And instead, she left a little nip onto his chest.

Ah, Aimee!

Tae grumbled as he lifted his head off the pillow, glaring at his pet. Aimee meowed as his grip on her loosened and she made her way off the bed and over towards the bedroom door. Squinting at the cat, he had full intentions of falling back asleep again; he even rested his head back onto the pillow and closed his eyes. However, he heard Aimee’s meowing continue – which he was about to tell the cat to stop – and then he heard… Was that someone vomiting in his house?

With a confused complexion, his eyes snapped open and looked over at the cat. Wait, had Aimee been trying to wake him up because there was an intruder who was now vomiting?! Wait… no… wait… Sung-Mi? Where was she? Aimee could see the confusion on her owner’s face and hopped back onto the bed again as Tae pushed himself into a seat position. And there it was again – another gag and the sound of vomit hitting the bowl of his toilet.

Oh geez.

He probably should go and see if she was okay, right?

Scooping Aimee into his arms, Tae slid off the bed and began to hobble from his bedroom to the bathroom. His bleached hair was all over the place and he continued to squint, struggling to get out of this half-asleep mode. He gave a soft tap against the bathroom door with his knuckles before calling out. “Sung-Mi?” he began before an involuntary yawn fell from his mouth “Yo… booger… I’m coming in

He didn’t even care if she was going to protest. Besides… Aimee’s litter tray was in there and the damn cat probably needed to poop anyways. Turning the door handle, he hobbled his way into the bathroom to see his best friend on the floor hugging the toilet bowl. “Ah… this reminds me of your birthday a couple of years ago…” he mused as he placed Aimee on top of the washing machine. “Are you sure you’re having a baby or are you just trying to cover the fact you’re an alcoholic who is drunk every night and hungover every morning?

Good old Tae. Trying to cover the seriousness of situations with humour. Releasing a soft sigh, he combed his fingers through his untamed locks before looking at his friend with a concerned complexion. “You want me to get you anything? Water? Seaweed soup?” he asked her slowly, unsure what to offer. After all, hungover vomit was different than pregnant vomit, right?

mood: oh man what a wake up call| location: his apartment | outfit: click here | tag: A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba

Last edited:
As Sung-mi was catching her breath, she heard a soft tap on the door and the muffled sound of Tae's voice. She spit into the toilet bowl, trying to get the lingering bitter flavor of vomit out of her mouth. It didn't work. Tae came into the bathroom, limping steps reminding her that he had gone to the emergency room the night before. Hearing his joke, she glared up at him from her spot on the floor. She wasn't very amused by his attempted humor. "Ha ha very funny. Do you want more stitches?"

The woman sat back on her feet, running her hands through her hair with a sigh. She leaned forward to flush the toilet before getting up and moving to the sink. As she turned on the water, Tae asked if she needed anything. She shook her head as she washed her hands. She didn't want to eat and she could get water on her own. Once her hands were clean, Sung-mi used them to pool water in order to rinse out her mouth. "If you could fast forward to the fun part of pregnancy, then that would be great," She finally told him.

Oh, that's right, she should probably be a good friend. "How did last night go? I didn't even hear you come in," Sung-mi asked. Should he be standing? Probably not. Sung-mi wasn't a doctor, but walking on an injury was most likely bad, right? "Let's go sit," She stated, using her hands to shoo him out to the living area. As Tae went to sit on the couch, Sung-mi moved to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for herself and Tae.

Just as she set down the glasses on the table (being extra careful not to drop them), her phone began to buzz in her pocket. She pulled it out to see who it was calling. Sung-mi was nervous as soon as she saw the name on her screen. It was Eun-Sang. Holding up a finger to Tae to signify for him to hold on for a second, she answered her phone. "Oppa," She tried to keep her voice steady as she greeted him.

"Mi-ah, feeling any better?" He answered back.

Sung-mi felt herself smile, one that looked both nervous and glad at the same time. She was happy that he had asked if she was okay, but she couldn't get over the immense dread she felt while speaking to him. "A little."

She fidgeted with the string on the hoodie while he talked. "I just wanted to check if we were still on for tonight. We can cancel if you don't feel up to it." Tonight? Wait. What day was it again? Her eyes widened as she realized. They had planned to go out for dinner. She had completely forgotten with everything that was going on. Was today ok to tell him? He was so busy, it was hard for them to get together, so would she have any other opportunity before her appointment? The answer was probably no, so this was her best option. She just wasn't sure if she was ready yet. "Sung-Mi? You still there?"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, I just was thinking," She stammered, her voice a little wobbly from nerves, "And tonight still works. I think a night out will be nice. I miss you."

"Ok, I've gotta go, but I'll see you at 7."

"Seven it is. I love you."

"Love you too." With that he hung up. She held her phone on her hands. They shook slightly and she tried to keep her breathing calm. Hearing him say that he loved her should make her feel better. But it only made her wonder, did he love her enough?

Clearing her throat, she looked over at her best friend. Sung-mi took a shaky breath before giving him an explanation. "Eun-Sang and I are going out," She paused, she tapped her phone against her hand anxiously, "I'm going to tell him. Tonight." Saying it out loud made her even more anxious than before. How was she going to do this if she could hardly bear the thought?

An Sung-Mi

Guk Tae-won

Hearing Sung-Mi’s treats and her sly joke about fast forwarding her pregnancy, Tae leant against the wall of the bathroom, crossing his arms with an amused grin on his face. What ever this was, he was glad that it was back. Maybe it had been the awkward morning they both woke up, or maybe it was the fact that he now had a girlfriend that took up most of his time. Whatever it was, it had but some sort of burden onto their friendship. And with each passing moment with Sung-Mi over the last twenty-four hours, it felt like it was slowly getting lifted.

As she asked about how he went at the hospital, he shrugged as if it was no big deal. “Just some stitches.” he responded with no real intentions of diving into the gruesome details of his hospital visit. If he mentioned to her that he spent most of his time just waiting around, she would no doubt have a field day and whack the crap out of him like a scolding older sister. “My phone died just after I called for a taxi, so I couldn’t text to let you know I was on my way home. Sorry about that.

Seeing her shooing hands, Tae’s eyes widened and a chuckle slipped past his lips. There was that scolding sister like he was thinking about before. Pushing off the wall lightly, he began his little hobble to the lounge room where he took a seat on the couch. Releasing a sigh of relief, he leant forward to drag the coffee table just a bit closer. And then, finally, leant back and rested his injured foot on top of the coffee table.

Sung-Mi soon returned with glasses of water for them, to which Tae was about to thank her for. However, her phone began to ring and… she was telling him to hold on for a moment? With a curious gaze, Tae watched as his friend unlocked her phone and brought it up to her ear only for her to say – Oh great. It was him. Eun-Sang. Captain dickhead. Tae wanted to roll his eyes back as far as possible, hoping to see his spine in the process of it all. Eun-Sang just…. He was a jerk. And Tae was just annoyed that his best friend couldn’t see that. He wasn’t good for her at all. But now… there was a baby involved.

Oh shit. He didn’t think about that.

Eun-Sang would be the father to this little bundle of joy. This bundle of joy which Tae had dibs on being the Uncle to. Jesus, he was going to have to like Eun-Sang now so he could see Sung-Mi’s child, wasn’t he? He wasn’t sure if he could make that sort of sacrifice. Plus, the thought of Eun-Sang being a father? Ugh. Like, that dude only liked to think about himself. There was no way in hell he was going to start thinking about other people, even if that person was his own child. Well, at least that’s what Tae was convinced would happen.

Seven it is. I love you

Oh geez, Tae wanted to vomit. He felt himself give a little dry retch, trying hard to cover it up as a yawn. As Sung-Mi cleared her throat, Tae innocently looked over at his best friend with wide doe eyes and listened intensely to what she was saying. Okay… they were going out together tonight. Whatever. Cool. Wait. She was going to tell him tonight. Wait. Wait. He still didn’t know?! Tae’s face dropped in shock upon hearing that his friend still hadn’t told her boyfriend that she was pregnant. He had been busy for the last few days preparing for the modelling show that he had somehow expected that she would’ve at least mentioned it to Eun-Sang or something.

He doesn’t know yet?!” Tae responded with wide eyes and a gasp. “Sung-Mi! Why haven’t you told him! Why didn’t you tell me that you hadn’t told him yet! Aiishh. Wait! Does your Umma know? Wait! Is it only me and Nari that know? Sung-Mi~!” He whined, taking hold of her arm and waving it as he stuck out his lower lip in a pout “Why do you make me stress about youuuu. I’m coming to your date tonight. And if Eun-Sang reacts like the dickhead he is, then I’ll knock him out for you!

mood: girl, im going to yeet you| location: his apartment | outfit: click here | tag: A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba

She watched as Tae's expression shifted to one of pure shock. Had he expected her to tell him already? Well duh Sung-Mi. Most people weren't worried that their significant other was going to get mad that they were pregnant. Was she overreacting? Was she worried for no reason? The answers to those questions made her heart drop. Because Sung-Mi knew she had plenty of reasons to worry. At best he'd be nervous. At worst...she didn't like to play this game yet her mind forced her to anyway. She shook her head slowly at Tae's first question. No. Eun-Sang was (blissfully) unaware of the fact he'd be a father. Breaking the news was the last thing she honestly wanted to do.

As his rapid fire questions came at her, Sung-Mi opened her mouth slightly to answer. But the rambling kept coming. He asked about her Eomma. She didn't know either. Thinking about telling her was just as terrifying. She could have a heart attack. Feeling very overwhelmed in the moment, Sung-Mi's eyes glossed over. She felt her lip tremble slightly. It was probably dumb to feel like crying in the moment. The hormones of pregnancy were already influencing her mind, so it didn't matter what a rational reaction was. Then he said he was going to come to their date. Her eyes widened at the idea. She spoke her initial reaction to the statement, "No, you don't have to."

That sent Sung-Mi into a whirlwind of thoughts. She knew how her friend viewed her boyfriend. It wasn't that Eun-Sang didn't like Tae, like he disliked her boyfriend. But there was definitely unspoken competition between the two. She didn't know if she could handle the awkwardness on top of her anxiety. That sounded like a break down in the making if you asked her. On the other side of the coin, Tae was a comforting presence for her. Having him there may make things easier for her. But would him being in the room make it harder for her to tell Eun-Sang? Or would having an audience cause her to chicken out? AHH this was so difficult. Why was she such a coward?

"I just- I don't know. I feel like I should be an adult and do it myself," She added, her head down and eyes focused on her hands and they fidgeted. "I don't understand. Why is this is so hard?" Her focus shifted to her friend's face. Sung-Mi did, in fact, know why this was so difficult. She just didn't want to say it or admit that she knew the truth of the matter. Eun-Sang and change did not mix. Especially not big changes. The had only talked about children, what was it, twice? Maybe three times? He always said that right not wasn't time to think about that. They could worry about it later in their lives. Sung-Mi tell out a slow breath to try and calm herself down. She still had a few hours to prepare. Maybe she did want Tae there. Why was she so indecisive about this? "Do you...think it would be awkward if you came?" She asked suddenly. She was hoping for someone else make this decision for her.

An Sung-Mi

Guk Tae-won

And there were the signs; the signs that he had made Sung-Mi upset and she was holding in her tears. That quiver of the lip and her eyes glossing over. Of course, Tae never wanted to intentionally make his best friend cry. In fact, there had probably only been a few handful of times he had accidentally made her cry which was astonishing from how long they had known each other. She had cried when he told her that he got his first modelling gig. She cried when he accidentally dropped a cake they had been baking and she had been craving for all day (he was going to toss that one up to being on her time of the month because that didn’t stop them from scraping the cake off the floor and eating it like nothing had happened). And she cried (and hit him, hard) when he accidentally ruined the ending for one of the kdramas they had been watching together because he had managed to stumble upon the filming location for one of the scenes while it was being filmed.

So, at that moment, he was beginning to regret his thousand questions that he threw in her direction. He really had no right to, to be honest. After all, it was her choice to who she wanted to tell and not tell. Plus, Eun-Sang and her Umma weren’t going to be the easiest people to tell after all. As she told him that he didn’t have to come with her, Tae released a soft sigh; he wanted to pout and cross his arms. He wanted to tell her that he needed to come. But why? What was his reasoning apart from thinking her boyfriend was a dickhead?

As Sung-Mi began to express her emotions about being an adult, Tae gazed from her fidgeting hands up to his friend’s nervous face. She was right; why the hell was being an adult so damn hard? A small chuckle slipped past his lips as she questioned the difficulty of adulthood. “Being an adult is hard” he exhaled, resting the side of his head onto the top of the couch as he kept his gaze on Sung-Mi. However, as he heard her next question, he sat up straight once more. His eyes widened and he actually had to ask himself had I suggested a good idea or….?

She wanted him to come with him? She was questioning if it would be awkward?

Tae bit his bottom lip lightly as he watched her hopeful face. Every single fibre in him wanted to jump for joy and say of course I’ll come – it won’t be awkward at all!. Although… the more he thought about it… The more Sung-Mi was right; they needed to be adults about it. So, no matter how much of a dickhead he thought her boyfriend was, Tae had made a decision in regards to this whole situation with Sung-Mi.

He carefully took her hand in his and offered her a soft, warm smile. “I’ll tell you what… I’ll walk you to your date. I’ll wait outside too. And if at any point you feel… unsafe or nervous or anything… I’ll come in. And I’ll stay by your side until you tell me to get lost. Does that sound like a good plan?” he suggested to her before a wild idea came into his head, causing his eyes to widen with excitement. “Or! I could dress up like you and pretend to be you? And like… I’ll talk to Eun-Sang by myself. He wouldn’t be able to tell the difference anyways as long as we make my boobs look perfect. He’d just be staring at them the whole time anyway.

mood: yeah! gimme my own boobies! | location: his apartment | outfit: click here | tag: A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba

Watching as Tae sat up at her question, she saw him think for a moment. Was it weird that she felt the need to have someone beside her to go on a date with her boyfriend, the person Sung-Mi supposedly was in love with? No. Not supposedly. She loved Eun-Sang. She knew him better than almost everyone else. Which was probably a bad thing in this situation. Maybe she'd be wrong. That was when her friend spoke up and told her a plan. A good plan. She liked it.

The only problem? She wanted to be in private when she talked to Eun-Sang about the news. Sung-Mi did not want to cause a scene. No matter if he was happy....or less than happy, she knew that telling her boyfriend in public that she was pregnant was definitely not a good idea. And she knew that if Tae was in her presence while telling him that it would also pose a problem. Sung-Mi wanted her boyfriend to be happy and excited, but she didn't want him to fake emotions that weren't true because her best friend was nearby. That would definitely be the case if he was there. With Tae's injury as well, she didn't want him standing around outside.

His joke broke her string of thoughts. It was so sudden that Sung-Mi snorted in response, eyes crinkling up as she smiled. That was one of the stupidest things she had ever heard Tae say. And he said a lot of stupid things. The image was now permanently in her mind of Tae dressed up like her. Oh, that would be something she would pay good money for. She plopped down on the couch next to her friend as she continued to chuckle. "I want you to help me with my boyfriend, not steal him," She replied, looking over at him with a look that said "really?"

Leaning over and resting her head on his shoulder, a sigh left her mouth. "How about you wait back at my apartment? We'll be down the block, and if things go well, we can pose it as a little surprise party," She swallowed, not wanting to think about if things went bad. "I don't want you to hobble around outside while you wait for me, cripple," Sung-Mi quickly added with a poke to his side. She sat quietly for a moment. She was glad things felt normal. Well, close to normal. She was also incredibly glad to have her best friend. He was so important to her. He was willing to spend his evening sitting around waiting for her because she was a coward. "Thank you," She said quietly with a small smile. If he was supporting her, she could do this...right?

An Sung-Mi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back