• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

When Pirate's Deal

The Writer

Your Doom

Participants

Fire of Hearts

@Gilmoregirl12

Plot

A Pirate captain runs a clan of pirates, but he is forced to make an agreement with another clan, thus he has to give his daughter to him. She rather doesn't want to go and get married to this pirate and turns to try and run away. Being caught, there is instant mistrust and they both struggle to try and live with each other

While their captain tries to keep his new arranged bride, his second in command has his own problems. As if having a woman on board was unusual enough, the girl was captured with a friend who had tried helping her escape. Now he has to deal with the friend while protecting both women from the other men on the ship. Not to mention both men have had rising tension with each other.

Deathwish sat in his cabin, looking at maps and current trades of the King, hoping to grab a few supply ships. His cabin was always dark, only one candle lit the entire room. It was simple and cold, cold like the man himself. He looked up as his brother opened the door, Nick of course had his normal wide smile. Deathwish knew this couldn't be good for him. The stoic man stared down at his brother, waiting for his brother to speak. Deathwish was a feared captain by all but his twin brother. In fact Deathwish was more feared then his father before him. Not particularly because of his acts, but just because of the man himself.

"Seem we caught the girl, only thing is we caught another with her." Nick said, pointing back behind his shoulder as he chuckled.

Deathwish of course stared at his twin, the two were very similar, Deathwish was broader in the shoulders and taller, his eyes were also a darker blue but the two still could be confused if it wasn't for their extremely different personalities. Although for jokes Nick sometimes played as Deathwish around the ship, that way until Deathwish showed up out of no where to smack his brother upside the head. Some say Deathwish has a sixth sense about the silly things his brother did. Deathwish in a rare act of emotion sighed deeply, he didn't want the girl really, in fact Deathwish was rather indifferent to everyone, including the opposite gender. He had no interest in a wife, in fact he was about to kill the man, until Nick suggested giving Deathwish his daughter.
Deathwish was still angry about it, in fact Nick had been keeping a low profile for Deathwish had actually threatened to kill Nick. Though his stoic outlook never showed any emotion, never gave away his thoughts or his feelings. He never showed anything.

Deathwish slowly stood up, walking straight out past Nick to go check on the girl and apparently this extra. As he descended below deck, he stopped to see several of his men were swarmed

"Hn?"

They all jumped, apparently not having heard Deathwish coming. "Captain!" One said, looking as Deathwish's cold eyes stared him down. Some say Deathwish could steal your soul just by looking at you. In fact their were many things said about the man, he was so mysterious and terrifying rumors were said about him everywhere. One of the more recent ones going about even the ship surrounded why the man never spoke. They say if he did it it signaled your impending death.

He gave them a look and they backed off. Deathwish turned to see both girls in the same cell. Deathwish stared coldly, examining both of them. One had white hair, the other hair like the ocean shores. He had no clue who the white haired one was, but he knew the blond was the girl from the deal. Still though Deathwish had no clue what to do with two of them. One was bad enough.

Flower of course stared at the men, her glare was scary, but the men didn't seem fazed. She of course would knock them out if they came close, or at least try. Flower wanted nothing to do with them, she had only been helping Serena because she thought of her as a sister. This "Deathwish" man was well known, and by the looks of it, some rumors ranged true. He was terrifying, he even felt terrifying. His mere presence felt like the cold touch of death, if she was the more superstitious type she'd believe he was a bad omen.

The night was a stormy one and Serena looked at her friend."We have to go I can not stay here I will not be married because my father says so." She told her friend. Her friend had agreed to come with her why, she had no idea. She shouldered her bag, nothing scared her not even leaving. She had grown up under the most ruthless Pirate on the Seas Captain Blood. He was the most feared pirate to ever run the water's. He was also her father, he taught her to fight and sail. Even the daughter of the captain so damned the devil didn't even want him.

She carried her father's sword and left with her friend."You sure about this?" She asked her friend. When her friend nodded they put there hoods up and ran. She kept running with out stopping. She helped her friend along. She was a bit more nimble then her friend. She had jumped a log, that her friend couldn't. Serena moved back to help her when she saw figures in the woods."How could they catch on so fast. " she snapped. She pushed her friend over the log and jumped over. On the other side she pulled her sword and looked around her back to her friend. She breathed in, she had put her friend in danger, she should of left her behind to keep her safe. Her and her friend fight till there both over taken. Being female they could not take on all the men especially being as small framed as they were."Put me down my father will kill you. You bloody dogs." She snapped.

When they thrown in a cell. She ran to the door and slammed her hands on the cell. She cursed at them and sat back with a sigh. She said sorry to her friend and waited for her fate, she would get her friend off the hook and free. This was all on her. She put her hat over her eye's and waited, no use in using her energy. She felt the dynamic change and lifted her head. She saw the captain walk up and smirked. This man was the man every one had rumors about. She stood and walked to the cell door, she had a cold look about her. She put her hands on the bars and glared at him. Her eye's met his, she wasn't afraid of him. She wasn't afraid of her father, what would make her afraid of this man. She did not budge from where she stood. She felt fear in the air. She watched him walk up, she smirked slightly.

"Captain Deathwish, the most feared pirate captain on the seas after my father." She said coldly." The man I am supposed to marry." She spit at his feet. Her eye's stayed cold and concentrating on him.

Killian stood to the side as he glared at the woman." It is bad luck to have woman aboard." He said and watched his captain. He sighed and stood."Get the hel back to work you salty dogs, or I will key haul the lot of you." He snapped and watched the men walk away. He walked up next to his captain.

You remind me of the babe. -Labyrinth David Bowie

Deathwish waited in silence before he finally spoke, he held a deep emotionless tone. "I did not make the arrangement, I have no interest in marrying you. However an agreement was met and I will take what was promised to me, if you be dead or alive that is no consequence." He said coldly, waving his hand. He observed the other girl. "However I have no place for you, so you will stay here. Along with your friend since both of you have costed me much trouble.” He said coldly, glancing at Killian knowing full well he wouldn't like this, Deathwish knew most of them thought woman on board a ship was bad luck, Deathwish was as emotionless about luck as he was about everything else.

Flower glared at Deathwish before she jumped at the bars of the cell. "Oh no you don't. I am not staying here with you rats!" She said slamming her fist on the metal bar, grabbing it as it hummed. Her eyes were furious, her hair was long but it almost looked to spike up in her outburst. All Flower needed was a little time to pick the lock and they'd be free to book it back to the dock. In hopes they'd outrun the men, Deathwish obviously didn't care too much so maybe he'd lose interest if they escaped again? Either way Flower's mind was buzzing with information and escape plans.

Deathwish stared coldly at Flower. "This is not a negotiation." He said simply before he turned to Killian. He wasn't happy at all with this situation, but of course Deathwish never let any of his thoughts for feelings show. He was locked down tight. Still though the emotionless man had a schedule to keep and they had to leave now, anymore time wasted and they’d miss the ships.

Flower growled lowly almost sounding like an animal, Deathwish raised an eyebrow at this but did not comment on it. Flower of course was furious, if she could she’d punch the dog right in the face, but of course she couldn’t, but not many places could hold the clever escapee Flower. Still though, this was not going to be good. If Deathwish’s words were true, he’d kill them like dogs without a second thought about it. Flower couldn’t really tell, the man was closed off, too unreadable. She’d hate to get into a bet with the man, he was so stone faced. Flower’s dark green eyes instantly went to work, looking for ways to escape and keep track of the men she could see pass by. However Deathwish already didn’t trust them, which could hinder her a lot in her escape. The small beauty turned to Serena, unsure how her friend was going to handle this at all.

Her eye's were dark as she glared at him."Good on the same page." She said. She slammed her hands on the bars. She sighed and took her hat off with a sigh. She let her hair down and flow to the middle of her back. She gave him a devilish look and went to sit as she put her hat on her head and leaned back arms crossed over her chest."Do what ever the hell you want. Your captain I am gonna enjoy. A little relaxation for once in my life. No father, and no one to answer to. Though you been warned." She said not telling him much more.

She listened to her friend yell at him."Flower relax, we got plenty of time, no mam telling us what to do or how to act. Think of it as Life pause. They have to do all the work all we have to do is sit here and enjoy. The none man stink of above decks." She said to her friend. She had a plan up her sleeve, it didn't involve escaping either. She could wait and would wait for the perfect opportunity. She just smirked under her hat and lay still. She felt the waves of the ship and the rocking sensation. It was home to her she sighed and breathed deep. She wasn't sleeping but listening to the ship.

She listened and started to hum a hollow song of the seas. It haunted sailors even her father. No sailor dare sang it, it chilled all pirates to the bone. Yet this lass knew the words and knew how to enstill fear in any sailor. It was the calling card of the she devil's of the sea. She hummed lightly and smirked. She knew she got the first mate he already seemed on edge with two woman aboard. She kept the hat where it was and played with her boot gently. She kept a hidden pistol in it and shoot any man that came near her. She had already killed two of his men. She was quick with the draw.

She smirked."The ship sunk in the devil's claws. The men's cries and sirens lives." She sang softly. She moved her hat and saw Killian and the captain leave, she looked at her friend and nods to her."Sit, think Flower. Relax, will get out of here just listen. Men are idiots." She said.

Flower sighed deeply, looking at Serena. "Careful, that man is known for many things, a fool is not one of them." Flower said as she tried to calm herself down. She slowly sat down, looking out through the bars. Flower might have been raised the same as Serena but she was still unsettled by having to stay still, it wasn't exactly her best qualities in none despite situations. She sighed and looked at Serena. "I wish I could be as calm as you, but I don't particularly like staying in one place." She said as she turned to sit down, tapping her nails against the wood of the ship. She sighed and blew her white hair out of her face. "It's not easy."

She settled in, suddenly she felt the ship start moving again. She growl and crossed her arms and legs, knowing that they would be stuck here....for a long time....in a cell...by an emotionless captain. Flower pushed her fingers through her hair and leaned back against the hall of the ship. She was itching for her sword as well.

Deathwish looked out as he turned to move back into his cabin, that was, until Nick came running out. Africa came chasing after him. Nick lept over onto the deck as Africa followed him. Deathwish watched completely silent as Nick raced past all the crew with a murderous lion after him.

"Deathwish! Call him off!"

"Hn." Deathwish stared with narrowed eyes.

"DEATHWISH!"

"..."

Nick jumped, and kicked his foot off of the edge of the ship, leaping over Africa and ran the other way. "I'm serious! He's going to eat me!"

Deathwish continued to stare. No one else dared try to stop Africa. Finally the amusement of the situation left Deathwish, he stepped up and watched as Nick hid behind him. "Africa..." The lion finally stopped. The lion came up and rubbed his huge head on Deathwish.

"What on the bloody sea is his problem with me?"

Deathwish turned to look at Nick. "Perhaps he mistakes you for a interposing rat."

Nick blinks. "Your still angry with me aren't you? I think you need a woman to loosen you up, your as tight as a sail."

Deathwish narrowed his eyes at his twin brother.

Nick smirked and slowly inched his way toward the back. "I'll just....get back to work." He said pointing behind him.

"Hn." Deathwish said before he turned and glared at the other men. Making them jump and get back to work as well. Deathwish rubbed his temples before he walked back. "Killian, we will speak in private."

(Just wanted you to know)

"That man is nothing more then a sea dog trying to match up to my father." She said to her friend. She looked at her friend and smirked. Serena hummed the siren song and looked at her friend."Calm no, waiting like a snake to strike. Yes. My dad taught me a lot. Trust me one place is hard, sit relax and wait flower our time will come." She said to her. "It will get easier, just wait for the right moment." She said and went back to humming. It scared the men from the haul.

She was used to the quiet and a cell. Her father Captain blood had locked her down here many times especially for days at a time. She hummed and let the ship rock her into a light sleep a sleep that she could wake up any second.

Killian watched and looked at his captain. He wanted to say call the lion off, but couldn't. He walked and followed his captain to his quarters. He closed the door.

"Capin?" He asked curious. His back was straight and stiff as a board. He was a pirate but also showed respect. He wanted to know what the man had planned for the girls and the rest of the ship. It was horrible to have woman aboard and very bad luck.

The men got bored and decided to mess with the woman. Serena waited for this."so your captain bloods daughter huh?" They ask as they open the cage and take her and her friend."lets test that." They said. The shackled Flower up and chained her hands above her head. Serena smirked and winked at her friend. The men circle her so she can't run. They drop her sword."Pick it up. She watched them and went to pick it up. She knew the next move and kicked out at the man and rolled grabbing her sword and standing. She fought the crew member, he turned to grab his sword she knocked out of his hand she pulled her pistol and shot him. She spit at him,"never insult my family. She gets hit on the side of the head and knocked down. She wasn't expecting that.

Killian heard the shot ring out. His captain was mid sentence, he ran out. What the hell is going on "she was trying to escape" a crew member said."You lieing sac of dung. You took me out to see if I was my father's daughter." She snapped. She glared as the men held her up Killian shook his head,"let them both go now. Take them to the captain's quarters." He said. He grabbed flower."I have her. He said holding her arm behind her back.

Flower sighed deeply as she waiting against the hall of the ship. Flower often had to deal with the same situations as Serena but Flower had always found a way to escape. After growing up in the wild, she was not use to enclosed small places. She learned how to escape many places, and often did so until men just stopped trapping her.

Flower smiled at all the times she had escaped, she really did have a gift for it. She looked down as she started to think to herself. Of course being ever observant Flower noticed the men’s restlessness. Yep, they were about to do something stupid, she could just see it in their eyes. Flower slowly stood up as they took out Serena, and then took her as well. Flower practically was growling, but on the inside she was laughing as they chained her up. Oh come on it was child’s play for Flower now.

As her friend had the men busy, Flower slowly started to twist and turn, she had one arm free before the gun shot. Flower let out a curse, of course Serena never knew how to be quiet about things. Before Flower could even continue to break free, she was caught by no one other than Killian. Flower glared at him and she shifted, her leg getting behind his and sweeping out to break his stance, she twisted as she went to punch him straight in the face.

Of course, there were too many men, and Flower took a blow to the back. As she fell they grabbed her, holding both arms behind her back. Flower of course hissed and growled at them. Her ability to mimic animals did make the men slightly apprehensive but not that much. Flower blew her hair out of her face out of frustration.

Deathwish of course waited for Killian to get back. As the men came back with both girls, Deathwish was sitting, staring with a look that could kill. Africa of course was at his feet. The lion looked up and let out a low rumble sound, or was that Deathwish?

Still Deathwish finally stood up. He looked to one of the men, his gaze could freeze the blood in one’s veins. “What happened?” He asked, his voice held no emotion, not even curiosity, it just was blank as it always was. As soon as he was briefed, Deathwish grabbed the man by the throat. He lifted him up with one arm and tightened his hold, choking him. “And who said you could even touch them?” Deathwish asked his voice sending a chill through the other men.

Deathwish turned, glaring at them. “And which one of you forgot to check for hidden weapons?” He asked as he tossed the other man carelessly to the side, as the man fell in front of Africa, the lion roared at him. Deathwish snapped his finger, keeping Africa right in place.

Deathwish waved his hand. “Get out.” He said, only leaving Flower, Serena, and Killian. He stood there and stared at all of them. He looked at Flower who seemed only interested in the Lion. Deathwish ignored it and turned to Killian, his cold emotionless eyes stared at him, silently asking his opinion. Deathwish always listened to suggestions, if he followed them or not was his discretion. Not many were close to Deathwish and even less knew of his inner thoughts. The man was cold, closed off, and never answered to anyone. Nick and sometimes Killian were the only two he ever opened up with, but he was still very reserved to both.

Serena glared at her friend, she was stupid to even try to break free there were to many men and just by the sheer fact of being a woman her strength was nothing. Compared to any man. Especially a ship full of men, she did the hidden pistol for show. To show she didn't fight fait and she was the evil captain Bloods daughter. A man so feared that hell itself spat him back out. As the rumors go. Her father was a deadly man and more dangerous then a snake coiled waiting to strike. He was cold and heartless and passed it on yo his daughter. Her friend may have been raised by a pirate father, but her father still had more heart then Blood. Flower wasn't some prize for a wanna be captain of dastardly rumors.

Serena saw the Lion and raised and eyebrow, an exotic cat that listened to commands that was new to him. She was intrigued but not impressed. It was hard to impress the ice queen. She kept her arms crossed and looked at the emotionless man in front of her. He asked what happened and a sailor holding her spoke. She was released as Deathwish, went to strangle the man. She was always quick to think, she had landed on a tray and she slipped a knife into her sleeve. She listened as his voice became deadly.

She smirked as he asked who forgot to look for something simple as hidden weapons. The lion let out a roar and she looked at the giant cat. She did not like animals, especially large cats.

When the others were told to get out her attention went to him and Killian. Killian had stayed silent the whole time. Killian watched as the captain gave the what do you think look."Well the girl is handy with weapons and the other is very slippery indeed. I don't agree with woman aboard. It is a bad omen. But I say give bloods daughter a chance. She held her own till a man clocked her in the head. And the slippery one can decide to join her friend or walk the plank since she wishes to escape so bad. She can escape to the ocean and drown." He said to his captain."Also hand it over." He said to Serena. She frowned but handed the knife over.

Flower crossed her arms and clicked her tongue. “I merely was trying to help my friend, I know escape is impossible and improvable. Do not judge one before you know their intentions. Sometimes that’s a deadly mistake.” She said glaring at Killian. “The thought of escape left when this ship left dock. I merely was bored of sitting around.”

“Hn.” Deathwish acknowledged Killian and turned to sit back down. Of course the knife hadn’t escaped Deathwish’s notice, but the man never let onto anything he saw or thought. He merely stared at all three of them before he turned. His hands placed together over his mouth. He looked at Flower, staring at her. Flower of course fearlessly stared back. There was an intelligence in her, but there also was something purely wild about her as well. He narrowed his eyes, observing her. Both of them stared, summing each other up before both of them looked away. "Your name?"

"Flower."

“And what were your intentions?” Deathwish asked.

Flower turned to look at Deathwish. “I was proving a point. If those men want to mess with her they mess with me. She is capable of handling herself but that is not the issue. It was a perfect place to attack, surprise can beat out numbers.”

“Hnn. I leave her to you Killian.”

Flower growled loudly at that but she did nothing about it. She just crossed her arms and glared, if Killian thought she wasn’t just as good as Serena, she would battle him any day. Strength isn’t all that a fight is about, she could win fights against men just with strategy. She was agile and quick, she grew up in the forests and knew how to climb anything, escape anything, and think her way out of anything. She was strong and capable, loyal and fearless. Yet her anger tended to get her into trouble. She was both annoyed and intrigued that not many held her as a threat…yet. She could easily knock a few heads around to get the men to respect her. Flower didn’t have a title like Serena to help throw weight around with the crew, but she certainly could make one. She also had issues about being touched by men, knocking Killian about was just for

satisfaction.

“Leave, I will speak to Serena alone.” Deathwish said, looking at Serena.

Serena listened she looked bored she sat in a chair. Her body said relaxed but don't touch me. She smirked at her friend as she spoke. Her friend was just as out spoken and daring as she was. It was definitely in there blood. They did not stand for crap. She smirked and almost laughed as The captain said she was left to Killian. Oh man that man would have his hands full.

She watched them glare at each other."Flower behave Captain is offering us hospitality for now." Serena said to her friend and held her hand up. She nods to her friend to relax. She turned her head to Killian " Don't underestimate her. Last man who did that lost a leg. You heard of the sailor one leg Joe. That's because of her." She smirked. Killian glared at both.

When the captain asked for a word with Serena. Killian nods."Come on I'll show you to your quarters." He said to her. He opened the door for Flower. Serena looked at her friend and nods."Go on, and play nicely." She said. She watched her friend go and turned back to the captain, she looked at him and sighed. Her face looked bored. Which she was she wondered what the captain wanted.

Killian walked with flower down a corridor."my rooms just down the hall here is yours and Serena is next to you. Your things are inside. Don't wander a lone the men tend to get lonely at sea. Even if your quick they are stronger." He said. He opened the door to her and stepped back giving her space.

Deathwish of course watched them both. As Flower left Deathwish turned to Serena. His gaze held nothing in it. He relaxed though, Africa rubbing his head against his leg. Deathwish placed a hand on Africa’s head.

“You will refrain from shooting my men in the future.” He said and stood up. “I will tolerate your presence here, as I have no choice, I will allow you to come with me on raids that is goodwill.” His voice rumbled before he added. “Betray me or my crew and I will kill you and your friend.” He waved his hand to the door, telling her to leave. He did not say anything more. The man hardly spoke and having to speak today as much as he did, did not please him. He kept his thoughts to himself though, and didn’t show anything as usual. He would, however, be watching her carefully. He had a feeling Killian would have his hands full, so Deathwish knew he probably would have to crack down on his crew a lot more. They seemed to have forgotten whose ship they happened to be on.

Deathwish made a mental note to recruit smarter men. Perhaps he’d have a better time than these scurvy dogs. Still Deathwish turned to continue his plans for the next raid on the King’s supply ship.

Flower of course refrained from rolling her eyes at Serena. Since when did either of them truly, behave? Still Flower waved her hand as she headed out. “Sure, I’ll play Niiiiiicellllllyyyy.” She said as she turned to follow Killian, her arms crossed. She listened to Killian and sighed deeply, yes she had been told that many a time.

“I do believe that’s what got Joe standing with just one leg.” She said as she walked into her room. The first thing she went for was her sword. She smiled at the finely crafted blade. She placed it back on her hip and looked through the room.

“Even if I had the ability not to go anywhere alone, it hardly seems any safer to be here either.” She said speaking her mind as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back