• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Fails And Light Conquers The End Will Come

Elizabeth resisted the urge to mock Dark and knelt down by the corpses.

"You know, you don't have to be supernatural to see we're all dicks." She began to methodically search the body. "I'm sure you've been around long enough, Dracula, to know that." Finding nothing on the first, she moves onto the next.

"Do you guys have an idea why exactly this is happening? I've searched for anything biological, but nothing is making sense."

"Personally, I don't really care. All I know is that almost everybody I meet is pretty damn desperate and I can use them to my advantage. That's good enough for me. And don't call me Dracula or" his voice changes into a mock Dracula accent "I vwill suck your blood".

"Or what?" She giggled. "I doubt you'd like my blood, I'm anemic. It'd be like drinking water."

Elizabeth took a cotton shirt from one of the bodies and unceremoniously tore it into bandages. She rolled up the left leg of her pants and replaced the bloody rags from a gash below her knee and another on her lower thigh, cringing at the feeling of blood down her leg.

"I guess I'm the only one among is with a reason to care," she wondered aloud. "I've got friends, a family and I have no idea what happened to them" She looked over the bodies. "Humans are an endangered species, I guess."

" what happened?" I ask elizabeth " and that body" i point to one that you didnt cheack " has ammo that can be used for your gun"

"What happened?" She laughed. "The Apocalypse, at least for us." She paused. "My friends and I had just finished College. We went out camping to celebrate, so we were away from the city. I'm fairly certain that's how I'm still alive."

She rustled through the zombie Dark mentioned, searching his pockets. "Me and my friends just wandered, looking for food and medicine after being locked out of the quarantine zones. " She pulled three bullets from the body, a young woman's breast pocket.

"They just started dying, one after the other. A few of the girls couldn't take it, they just stopped eating and withered. A few of the guys died to wildlife, others to falling and dehydration." She loaded the bullets into the clip.

"When we were down to four, raiders got us in the middle of the night. They took the rest of the men as recruits and left us for dead. Left these guns behind." She added the additional bullets to a notebook where she kept inventory, noting that they were slightly off-caliber.

"It was down to me and one other person."She sighed. "She didn't want to survive after that. Thought God didn't want her to." Elizabeth took the shotgun off her back and placed it on the ground. "She talked me into it. I had two shells left for it. Claire wanted us to die together."

"She held my pistol to my head and I put my shotgun in her mouth. Mine fired. Hers didn't." She frowned and sniffled. "That's why I don't care that I'm hanging around with a vampire and the master of darkness. Nothing can ever scare me, not after I've had my lover's blood on my face and her brains on the ground."

"Wow, I've got to admit, that's tough... Surviving when you both should've died. Even worse when you were supposed to kill each other. I've been in a situation like that, though it was not nearly as bad as yours".

Elizabeth laughed quietly. "I'm just keeping everything out in the open." She looked into Dark's eyes and wondered how much control he had over his powers.

"We've all faced a lot of hardships, but we're all together now. I figure we should be transparent." She bent down to search the final body. "Everything I've ever cared about is gone, so I'm more than willing to join you two in whatever you want to do. So what's our next adventure?" She wiped the dirt from the body and briefly mourned the life that was prematurely ended. She wasn't a spiritual person, but thought it important that someone would pity the dead when none others would.

She washed her hands from a bottle and offered it to Dark, as he was bloody from fighting. "I recommend couple's counseling. It's completely normal for a relationship to be strained in times like these."

Gluttony completely breaks out in laughter, and after a couple of minutes says "I definitely like you, you don't have to worry about me drinking you dry".

I smile " thanks but theres a stream at my house... and were not a couple... " I say a little confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back