• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Fails And Light Conquers The End Will Come

Dafizh1

The balance between the darkness and the light has been disrupted and the light has created its own zombies, fast, agile, and ready to kill you at any moments notice. Humans have tried everything yet only a handful have survived, and thos that have, have a slim chance of even being human... as nekos, vamps, werewolves, and shadow walkers make up the majority left. Any chance of survival depends on teamwork, yet thos few survivors only care for themselves, so watch out!

( As this is my first rp it probably is'nt that good so sorry ahead of time. )

--

1: censor cussing or keep it to a minimum

2: remember: no one is better than anyone else

3: always have fun!

when making character say piez

Last edited by a moderator:
Gluttony captures a human and sucks all his blood straight from him. "Serves you right, you double crosser. I would've killed you anyways but I'm the monster and you're the dirty, desperate human". He sits down and rests up. "That was filling but there was hardly any flavor". Sad face.

Elizabeth was, a usual, rooting through an abandoned house. She didn't expect to find anything, though in her desperation for food she felt obligated to at least look. The home bore all the usual signs of food having been here in the past, but the broken pantry doors and toppled refrigerator indicated something all too common.

"Scavengers." Elizabeth pouted. Travelling on her own, she was hardly a force to reckon with. The last time she had eaten was a can of beans taken from a stray duffel bag. She felt a twinge of envy. "At least when I get infected, there'll be no mystery to my next meal."

Out the window, something catches her attention. On the ground, obviously, is a corpse in good condition. And next to it, sitting, seemed to be something living. "That's no zombie.. maybe the sitting one is burying the other." She leaves the house, and under the cover of night she approaches. Her hand tightly grasps her gun.

A thousand things rush through her mind. But the only thing that comes out is a single word.

"Hi."

A voice sounds behind Elizabeth "Hi? That's what you say to a vampire when you first see it?"

Elizabeth, being caught unaware by the voice behind her, quickly pivoted and backed away so to keep both men in her sight. She had no idea who they were, but she decided the best option was to be diplomatic.

"C'mon Lizzy, you've talked your way out of worse than this..." she muttered to herself. She formed her face into something more confident, and made eye contact with the standing man. "Well, I was going to try ""Get away from me, you cannibal freak"" but that just didn't seem neighborly."

She looked at the vampire. "My names Elizabeth, but you can call me anything but dinner." She gestured with the pistol at the corpse. "Who's your friend?"

"Dinner, and don't worry, I only eat those who either are traitors like Dinner or those who would want to kill me outright"

Elizabeth sat on the ground. "Under ordinary circumstances, I'd probably be in tears about now," She shuffled on the ground, leaning her neck slightly back, exposing her jugular. This gesture was made subconsciously, as if she was trying to test Gluttony. "But with the amount of things that want to eat me, I think I'll take my chances with something a bit more conversational."

She patted Dark's foot. "On that note, what do you think?"

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]Elizabeth sat on the ground. "Under ordinary circumstances, I'd probably be in tears about now," She shuffled on the ground, leaning her neck slightly back, exposing her jugular. This gesture was made subconsciously, as if she was trying to test Gluttony. "But with the amount of things that want to eat me, I think I'll take my chances with something a bit more conversational."
She patted Dark's foot. "On that note, what do you think?"

[/QUOTE]
"Rest assured that even if I did want to get a taste of your blood I'm already full. I sucked every last drop from this poor fellow. No other vampire can do that, and that is why my name is Gluttony. Not because I feast often but that when I do, I feast big time".

Elizabeth prodded the corpse with her foot. "I'm no expert, but I suppose I have no reason not to believe you on this one." She stood again, and against all her instincts held out her hand. "If you're not planning on eating me, you'll have to tell me more about it sometime. Only other Vampire I've met recently was Count Chocula."

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]Elizabeth prodded the corpse with her foot. "I'm no expert, but I suppose I have no reason not to believe you on this one." She stood again, and against all her instincts held out her hand. "If you're not planning on eating me, you'll have to tell me more about it sometime. Only other Vampire I've met recently was Count Chocula."

[/QUOTE]
Gluttony stands up and shakes Elizabeth's hand. Adds quite a bit of sarcasm "sounds like such a dangerous encounter".

"Well," Elizabeth kicked with the foot, disrupting a tuft of grass. "My family consists of a long line of diabetics." She tightened the straps of her small backpack, and positioned herself Northwards. "Do we want to go for a night on the town, or do we want to camp?" She shot a quick smile at Gluttony. "Whatever leads to me being fully not eaten come morning is fine with me."

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]"Well," Elizabeth kicked with the foot, disrupting a tuft of grass. "My family consists of a long line of diabetics." She tightened the straps of her small backpack, and positioned herself Northwards. "Do we want to go for a night on the town, or do we want to camp?" She shot a quick smile at Gluttony. "Whatever leads to me being fully not eaten come morning is fine with me."

[/QUOTE]
"Well" Gluttony sits back down "I've just had a rather filling meal, I'm fine either way. You two decide".

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]Elizabeth studied her shoe. "I guess we should go somewhere... wooded. For the sake of finding others."

[/QUOTE]
"All right, just remember this, as long as you are useful I won't kill you. And it's in your best interests that you let me get a snack every now and then".

Elizabeth, despite her small stature, slowly turned around and tried to look intimidating. "If useful means hunting survivors, then we should part right now. For now, I'm still human. And as long as I'm human, I'll keep my compassion"

A small twinkle develops in her eye. "But if anyone tries to fuck with us, I don't care how much you blood you drink. Let's move before someone catches our scent." She begins to walk up the road, towards what used to be a park.

"Maybe we can find people," she thought. She knew it probably wasn't true, but she thought comforted her. When the world was good, she fantasized about things she now realized were petty, being a Rock Star or a Writer and maybe having a baby or three. Now, the only thing she was concerned about was food and warmth.

"Like an animal," She mumbled.

Dafizh1 said:
" And if you try to kill us you'll be sorry... "
"Be careful what you say, though I admire your confidence". 

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]Elizabeth, despite her small stature, slowly turned around and tried to look intimidating. "If useful means hunting survivors, then we should part right now. For now, I'm still human. And as long as I'm human, I'll keep my compassion"
A small twinkle develops in her eye. "But if anyone tries to fuck with us, I don't care how much you blood you drink. Let's move before someone catches our scent." She begins to walk up the road, towards what used to be a park.

"Maybe we can find people," she thought. She knew it probably wasn't true, but she thought comforted her. When the world was good, she fantasized about things she now realized were petty, being a Rock Star or a Writer and maybe having a baby or three. Now, the only thing she was concerned about was food and warmth.

"Like an animal," She mumbled.

[/QUOTE]
Gluttony just laughs. "You're funny, you know that? All of you human hypocrites. You hunt animals for food, we vampires need to hunt for humans for our food. Believe me, beef doesn't sit well for me anymore". He shrugs "but I guess I can try to hold myself back from attacking everyone I see".

Elizabeth, finding herself at the base of a tree, grabbed the bottom branch and swung her legs over. She deposited herself next to the trunk, where she rested her head and let her legs dangle.

"Hypocrite or not, you know where my line is. And if I find fresh me-" She stopped abruptly, as the tall grass rustled. A small moan from nearby echoed inside her head, and the twinkle of dead eyes bore into her soul. Elizabeth stifled a squeal, and withdrew her pistol. She gestured with her hand and prepared to shoot.

The abomination didn't last much longer. The small pop of a silent pistol dissipated through the air, and Elizabeth sighed with vague sadness. She made her mark, but it was a hollow victory. "Another one, " she thought, "that I could no nothing for."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back