• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Fails And Light Conquers The End Will Come

Elizabeth shuffles and regains her composure. "If I find fresh meat, I'll be the most ravenous of blood hungry night creatures." Elizabeth closed her eyes and laid on her branch. "Speaking of that, Gluttony... Would you mind if I asked how it happened? I can just make up a story for my own amusement, but I'm sure yours is much more dramatic."

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]Elizabeth shuffles and regains her composure. "If I find fresh meat, I'll be the most ravenous of blood hungry night creatures." Elizabeth closed her eyes and laid on her branch. "Speaking of that, Gluttony... Would you mind if I asked how it happened? I can just make up a story for my own amusement, but I'm sure yours is much more dramatic."

[/QUOTE]
"It all started out with my curiosity in vampires, mostly vampire artifacts. Most feared and hated them but I found them interesting. So I went out on adventures in search of just vampire items. However, a certain family of vampires caught on to me and used me to track these items down for them. I'd find the area they were in but that family had already gotten them. I later figured out that one of my servants was spying on me". Gluttony snickers a bit "I'm lucky I did, as she turned me into a vampire when I confronted her about it. That was the happiest day of my life, people seem to think it's painful but it actually feels good... up until right as you finish the transformation after a day. Anything else?" 

Dafizh1 said:
I growl " Damn vamps think they can fu*k with me... ill show'em..." I grumble
"And you should never underestimate others, ally or enemy".

Elizabeth laughed gently. She laid on her side and let her arm dangle off the branch. "Fear, intrigue, romance. It's like if Bram Stoker wrote Indiana Jones. How old are you, anyway? Generally, giving getting lovebites from servants is relegated to Politicians." Her eyes wandered. "Or was, I guess."

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]Elizabeth laughed gently. She laid on her side and let her arm dangle off the branch. "Fear, intrigue, romance. It's like if Bram Stoker wrote Indiana Jones. How old are you, anyway? Generally, giving getting lovebites from servants is relegated to Politicians." Her eyes wandered. "Or was, I guess."

[/QUOTE]
(I messed up on the character sign up, I meant to say Looks 36). "Older than I'd care to say, let's just say that back when I was still human, I got to watch Shakespeare's plays live. I have myself set to a 36 year old, we vampires can change who we look like as long as we have had their blood. The transformation takes awhile, though". Gluttony pops his neck and continues walking. "Come on now, I thought you wanted to move".

Elizabeth gladly dropped from her perch. "I was concerned that I was hanging around someone my Dad's age, but now I'd rather not think about it..." She patted Dark on the shoulder. "C'mon now, no grumbling. It's not the end of the world or anything."

She shouldered her bag, and eagerly walked ahead of them. "Dark," she hummed. "Lead the way. Surprise us."

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]Elizabeth gladly dropped from her perch. "I was concerned that I was hanging around someone my Dad's age, but now I'd rather not think about it..." She patted Dark on the shoulder. "C'mon now, no grumbling. It's not the end of the world or anything."
She shouldered her bag, and eagerly walked ahead of them. "Dark," she hummed. "Lead the way. Surprise us."

[/QUOTE]
"You know, you're pretty handy with that gun". Pulls out five bullets "maybe you'd like these? I only have them for trade with others, not much good with a gun".

" Ok, try to keep up! " I start to run very fast after a wile we reach a old Japanese style house " My home... "

Gluttony is able to keep up "Quite a nice place you got here, though it's probably seen better days".

Elizabeth cupped the bullets in her hand. "Thank you. Enough for me and four of my friends." She loaded the bullets into the clip of her pistol.

Despite being a capable athlete, Elizabeth found herself slightly annoyed at the sudden change in momentum. She arrived slightly behind her companions, due to her short legs and the weight from the shotgun on her back.

"You run pretty well, for an old man." She said this jokingly, but found herself faced with something of an existential crisis. This man, who was speaking, thinking and capable of running had a life longer than her known family tree. He would outlive her, and everyone she knew. The thought made her ill, so she diverted her attention to the house.

"It's a nice property. Pity nobody's buying, in this economy..." She shrugged. "Think anybody's home?"

[QUOTE="Grum Malgosh]Elizabeth cupped the bullets in her hand. "Thank you. Enough for me and four of my friends." She loaded the bullets into the clip of her pistol.
Despite being a capable athlete, Elizabeth found herself slightly annoyed at the sudden change in momentum. She arrived slightly behind her companions, due to her short legs and the weight from the shotgun on her back.

"You run pretty well, for an old man." She said this jokingly, but found herself faced with something of an existential crisis. This man, who was speaking, thinking and capable of running had a life longer than her known family tree. He would outlive her, and everyone she knew. The thought made her ill, so she diverted her attention to the house.

"It's a nice property. Pity nobody's buying, in this economy..." She shrugged. "Think anybody's home?"

[/QUOTE]
"I kinda have to be good at running, considering my entire family wants me dead and I can't even hope to win a fight against some of them".

" And who you calling an old man!? " I say clearly pissed ' Does she know... she can't... ' I think to my self

Dafizh1 said:
" And who you calling an old man!? " I say clearly pissed ' Does she know... she can't... ' I think to my self
"She might have meant me. You seem to have a bit of a temper".

I growl and do a sigh of relefe ' as long as it wasent me... ' I think " I have a temper?!?! If you knew the shi- " I stop ' hes right your over thinking it again... ' " sorry... sorta... "

Last edited by a moderator:
Dafizh1 said:
I growl and do a sigh of relefe ' as long as it wasent me... ' I think " I have a temper?!?! If you knew the shi- " I stop ' hes right you over thinking it again... ' " sorry... sorta... "
"Freaked out? Yep, that's right".

I put all my restrant in this " I... said... aragent... FOOL!!!!! " (( just so ya know you dont need to quote us ))

((I realize that, it just seems right to push the "reply" button)) "Hey now, arrogant? Me? I'd say more, childish. After all, what's the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back