• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Fails And Light Conquers The End Will Come

Elizabeth groaned loudly. "Guys, you're taking me back to babysitting. We're all adults here..."

She visibly flinched when Dark yelled. She pulled the gun from her hip and stood between them, facing Dark."Shut the hell up, you idiot. You're going to draw everything from miles around towards us!"

She stepped out and sighed. "Let's not do this before we get into cover, not all of us are superhuman."

I growl " fine but point that gun at or near me again and youll be sorry... " ' does she!??!?! '

Against her will, she smiled. "I usually threatened to put them to bed early. Sometimes I wished I had this to put myself to bed when they were especially bad." She holstered the gun, but made a show of keeping it within arms reach. "Trust me, Dark. I'm willing to take the risk. I don't have much ammo, so don't make me want to use it."

"All right now, let's stop with all these threats. Killing each other off is not a good thing. We all need each other in some way".

" and how would i need you two? " i say not to be mean but to make a point of what and how we can help each other (( next comment I make will be the last one for today ))

Elizabeth brushes a strand of hair out her eyes. "I don't mean it. You're right, I suppose. It's just, with everything that's happened recently, I'm not really myself..." She looks Dark in the eye. "I'm sorry, I'll avoid killing you if you do the same."

"First off, she has a not one but two guns and knows how to use them. So there's her reason. Me? Well I'm more experienced than both of you. And I have a way to make us all rich".

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. She mumbled. "Love you too." She spoke louder, though with heavy sarcasm. "I would have written up a resume, but I didn't have the chance."

"I'm armed and capable, is how I'm useful. I've been trained since I was a child to contort my body, as a gymnast. I'm tiny, so I'm silent when I want to be." For added effect, she twirled the pistol on her finger. "And deadly when I need to be." This was spoken with a sort of desperation, as she was beginning to feel attached and grew terrified of being left behind.

"On top of that," She began to stroke her hair. "Even in the apocalypse, a bit of girlish persuasion can make the difference between life and death. More to survival than fighting. So, the only thing left to cover before we get out of the open, Dark, is simple; What can you do for me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
" well... " ' you must tell them now ' " I... er... how sould i say this... am the ruler of all darkness... "

Elizabeth put her hand on her forehead and closed her eyes. "Oh, fuck me..." she muttered.

"Great." she thought. "I'm stuck with Dracula's younger brother and a lunatic." She straightened herself out, and cleared her throat. Unsure how to proceed, she could only try to be gentle.

"Dark." She paused. "I like you, man. And I trust you enough to hang around you. But... you're going to need to elaborate. I'm a human, you know? Twenty two years old, and I've been the ruler of a two-room apartment at my peak. Just tell me what you mean."

"Ruler of all darkness.... Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure you're not him, or her, depending on the mood. The ruler of all darkness is a lot more... flamboyant".

My eyes turn black " a demonstration huh... " I think for a second " ah! " I quickly create a wall of pure darkness inbetween them, pure darkness being the hardest thing in all the dimensions " there... happy? "

Elizabeth tapped the wall with her foot.

She nods approvingly "Alright," she says "that's pretty cool. But that explains nothing. What exactly are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back