• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

Victor enjoyed deer blood for the second time in his young life as a vampire. It was refreshing and felt like the blood flushed through his entire body, filling it with warmth. He watched as Lexi enjoyed the blood just as much. It was fascinating watching her first time, it almost made him want to watch himself during the first time. Suddenly, Victor noticed Lexi walking back to the creek and doing her own strip tease. As much as he wanted to look at the rest of her, Victor couldn't take his eyes of her eyes.

As soon as she was in the water, Victor raced off to the creek as well and removed his pants yet again. He jumped in the water and washed off the blood from his mouth and chest. He moved up behind Lexi silently and pressed his body against hers, his hands reaching around to her chest and hips. Victor began kissing her neck and breathing in the scent of her hair.

Lexi turned and faced him wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him intently. She put one hand up and grabbed his hair, as she wrapped a leg around his waist.

She paused and looked at him for a moment "I think I might love you." She said. The L word, she went there and it was bat shit crazy because they just met, but she felt it. She knew love was crazy too.

Victor felt his blood boiling as Lexi wrapped herself around him, pressing her chest against his. He looked into her eyes as she told him that she loved him. He was taken aback from this for a moment, but everything that they went through pushed those emotions to whole different levels. Moving a hand up her back, Victor pulled Lexi in close for a deep kiss then pulled back.

The words that Lexi used made Victor think of an old song but he thought better than to make a joke at a moment like this.

It wasn't a joke when he returned the words, "I love you too."

Victor took in kiss to steal any breath Lexi might have left.

Aleks lay still on his back, taking in the electrifying trail that came with the thumb that traced his lower lip. Another dainty kiss to his jaw. Mentally glaring daggers at her, he began his plans of how to turn the tide back in his favor.

Great...she's making me work for this.

You started this, gotta see it through my friend.

Yeah yeah.....

Switching gears, Aleks steered his head to the side so that Ven's head would end up against his shoulder once he moved. Aleks willed his body into a sitting position, groaning from the strain as his hangover severely limited his physical capabilities...plus having Ven on top of him didn't help.

There he was, sitting on the bed, Ven straddling him as he hungrily went back in. All the while he quickly scanned the room, trying to gauge how much strength he had left and if he had enough to lift her up, he looked to the walls noting their worth as supports.

Walls look like good ideas.

As long as you don't drop her, you're under a hangover, don't forget that.

Well...I don't have to hold her up...just pin her.

Yeah but she's pretty short. You might actually need to hold her up to reach her lips. And she did want you to how her how strong you are...

Dismissing the voice, he stood up with Ven in his arms, guiding her legs to wrap around his waist he moved forward and pinned her against the wall, lips never parting. Right now it felt like he had enough strength in his grip but prolonging this fun activity in his state would tire him out...quicker than usual.

(( Eh...I had doubts on how far to go but now that you guys are wrapping around each other naked in some water...I have no worries anymore. ))

In that moment that he returned the words everything in the world didn't matter. He mattered and everything else was just there. Everything felt right, she returned the kiss, and even though she wasn't smiling on the outside her insides radiated.

She returned his kiss and gradually everything faded to black. 
(Yeah thats it though, let me just awkwardly fade to black haha)

(( HEY! Some things you just can't rush...like salt water...just gotta carefully slosh it around before someone sneaks up on you to scare you...which results in you swallowing the salt water...ugh. ))

((Wait, there are people all naked in water? Where?!

Oh... I just have a vivid imagination. <.< >.> <.<))

Victor laid with Lexi coiled around him next to the creek. He was enjoying the sensations his body was going through with the heightened senses. The nerves all around his body was crackling with power and excitement. Victor turned over to kiss Lexi on the top of her head. He noticed that it would be dark soon, they had spent too much time goofing off that nothing really got accomplished today. At least nothing productive for the group. While holding Lexi, Victor couldn't help but think of heading back and helping Jax since he looked so tired in the morning.

Victor turned over his head to say lowly, "We should get back. I'm sure people are wondering where we are."

Victor didn't want to go and would be fine with any reasoning to stay, but the safest bet was to head back to the house. Victor didn't move much but his eyes lazily traced the form next to him.

Lexi looked over at Victor and smiled. She was enjoying the last few moments, but everything must come to an end.

"Alright let's go. For the record, I'm only going back because Jax is clearly going through a hard time." She said

She ran over and put her clothes on, she noticed her hair was a mess so she combed through it with her fingers.

"I have to tell you I'm not sure I want to go an adventure with you ever again." She winked and then looked down to tie her boots.

"Off to Oz." She mumbled.

"No more adventures? But where would you get your fun then?" Victor jabbed.

Victor led the way back to the house. He did not know how they would really explain what had happened to them or their change of wardrobe, but in all honesty Victor didn't care. He was still in the aftereffects of their fun in the creek. Victor felt happy, truly happy for the first time.

He walked into the front door of the house only to it as they left it, sans Jax. Victor focused his hearing to hear the other three including the sleeping Lyric upstairs but couldn't find Jax. He didn't want to disturb Ven and Aleks but he thought it should be good for everyone to know that they came back, although he was unsure if they really cared.

"Honey, we're home," Victor playfully called out.

She had to admit, he had her surprised.

Ven wasn't honestly expecting him to do anything. She had thought that just maybe he would laugh or say something corny.

But, actually picking her up?

It was something she had only thought people in books or movies did. She knew she wasn't the lightest person in the room and she certainly knew that he wasn't in any shape to be lifting her in his condition.

The surprise illustrated in the small squeaking noise she made as he moved her into a wall. Her legs gripping around his waste even tighter, his hands still located on her ass in order to help keep her up.

I like this new Aleks. Forwardness is sexy you know.

Ali. Shut up.

Hey, I'm just saying is it a crime to-

Ignoring whatever she was saying, Ven concentrated on keeping her legs locked around his waste and her arms around his neck. Her blush relighted itself once again, this time a darker shade of red almost dark enough to match her hair. She stared at his face, the shocked expression evident sense she wasn't bothering to hide her facial expressions at this point. A breathless chuckle escaped her, leaning her chin on his shoulder hugging him tightly kind of scared he would drop her.

"Shit, Aleks. I was teasing...I didn't really mean...."

She trailed off, smiling slightly as she tilted her head so she was looking at the side of his face. She softened her gaze, her fingers starting to play with the shortened ends of his hair.

"I'll never question you're pants wearing again."

Ven teased, leaning back so most of her body was against the wall. A small smile replacing the surprised flat line she wore just a few moments previously.

"Honey, we're home!"

Victor's voice, although muffled reached her ears cutting off any vibe she was just feeling. Still looking at Aleks, she gave him a sheepish grin half expecting him to set her down now that the other two were back. She knew she had to settle some things with Lexi anyway and besides, she didn't need him passing out on her from trying to hold her against a wall. What use would her knight in shining armor be then? She chuckled at the comparison, finding it extremely ironic for him to be considered anything associated with a Prince Charming type.

Aleks almost whooped in excitement as he heard the surprised sound she had made when he pressed her against the wall, the arms and legs wrapped around his body not helping in calming himself down. Despite this he was very much aware that his stamina was reaching it's limit as his arms grew strained and started to feel heavy. His chest was heaving faster than usual, struggling to get air into his lungs as Ven made herself comfortable, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Keep...this up..."

His breathing was becoming ragged.

"And neither...of us'll be...wearing pants..."

Oh my god...how long do women usually do this...getting tired...

Yeah...think you've had enough for one day. Try again once you aren't having a hangover yeah?

Agreed.

Luckily Victor's voice rang throughout the house, giving Aleks the perfect chance to set Ven down. Huffing, he slowly untangled the girl from his body, gently setting her down on two feet, and stepped back. He felt sweat running down his face, not excessively but not a small amount.

He bent down, placing his hands on his knees.

"Okay...enough...I'm done...we should go...say hi."

Lexi was trying to keep her mood high, she had no idea what would happen with anyone in the house. She went and jumped over the couch to sit on it. She looked at her nails and sprawled out on the couch. Victor could try to control the situation all he wanted, she knew at this point he had chose her, but it didn't make her any more tolerable. Without him even involved she probably would have a distaste for her, after all first impressions are a make or break thing, especially in this world.

She realized she was deep in thought about it.. when she came back to the why do I care. Let her be a bitch, it would get more to her by being happy and nonchalant. She did love winning arguments though.

"Where's Jax?" She asked Vic.

"All I can hear are the two fuckers..I mean lovely people I admire." She rolled her eyes and smiled at him reassuringly, like she would be on her best behavior.

Ven chuckled softly, blushing a little more at the no pants comment. She watched him try an catch his breath. Thinking about it, she was even more impressed with his actions sense he had a hangover. Grabbing her bow and quiver by the door, she cast an amused look back at him.

"You coming, Charming?"

She teased making a Cinderella reference even though that might have just flown over his head. Ven used to love reading Cinderella when she was a kid. The Grimm Brothers version of corse, she really hadn't been that into Disney. That was always Ali's thing. The thought of her sister brought back some of the pain, though still dulled with him being so near.

Ven slowly walked out of the room and made her way down the stairs taking note of Victor and Lexi in the living room. Ignoring Lexi, Ven moved into the room in order to look through her black duffel bag that she had dropped in the corner last night.

"Hey."

Was all she said, taking Aleks's advise but doing nothing more with it. Chewing on her bottom lip slightly, she searched through her bag for something.

Watching as Ven bluntly ignored her she made intense eye contact with Victor. Eventually he had to notice her doing wrong, she had been in the house for less than five minutes and he wondered why she wanted to leave.

The girl said hey which was clearly not directed at her, she went back to relaxing on the couch with her feet crossed. She clenched her jaw and flipped through an old magazine sitting on the coffee table next to her.

Aleks grumbled a reply as he followed Ven out the room, letting her get ahead as he cautiously shuffled his way forward, keeping a hand on the wall in case he toppled over.

Charming...as in I'm charming or the guy?

Probably just calling you charming...not calling you the stupid Disney guy...

Yeah...sounds about right.

Snapping himself from his thoughts he was at the top of the stairs, Ven already at the bottom. Taking a deep breath he made his descent, one step at a time, hand placed firmly against the wall.

With a miracle he found himself at the bottom unscathed. Walking the way Ven had went he saw Victor and the girl he hadn't had a chance to meet. The silence between the group made him uneasy so uncharacteristically he broke it, his line of questioning directed to the girl sprawled across the couch.

"So...you guys find...anything good?"

Lexi looked at the guy she assumed was the girls boyfriend or something like. he asked her what'd they had found, which if she was going to be truthful it was nothing. She thought about different ways that she could handle the situation, she could be cold, but she felt like they found relate probably.

"No, nothing really... just umm some new clothes.." She smiled at him then went back to flipping through her magazine.

The Vampires lurched at him. Well fuck it. He shot two of the ones on the left and right. Instantly putting them to the ground. Easier than expected. Before he had time to react, the other one was on him. He dropped his weapons and went into that survival fight mode. He was able to stop him from biting him and push him off. Jax got up. Angry. "Well, time to see what the undead can really do." He chuckled and took off his jacket, just wearing the sleeveless undershirt he had on. Damned if he died here, in this warehouse full of the past. Damn it all. He started to sing Metallica's One in his head.

I can't remember anything... He charged at the vampire. They were trading blows. This wasn't a feral vampire. It knew how to fight. They blocked and hit each other. Can't remember if this is true or dream. He knocked him out into the street. Deep down inside I feel the scream. "This terrible silence stops me." Suddenly he got rushed and tackled back into the store. The vampire strong and faster than Jax had the upper hand. But Jax kept singing. Now that war is through with me. He pushed him off and they started to trade blows and the vampire had him walking up stairs. Blocking most his blows until they got to the second floor.

The floor was littered with weapons. But Jax kept to his hands. He was going on instinct. He reversed a strike and broke the vampire's arm. It shrieked but kept attacking. Apparently it didn't care. Why should it? It had quick healing. It didn't matter. He was able to do a feint and knock him the jaw. The vampire was down. "I am waking up and I can not see." He picked him up and knocked him around. "That there is not much left of me." He kept beating him. "Nothing is real but pain now." The vampire instantly shot up, holding up against Jax blows. The vampire bloodied during the beating, shoved him and Jax fell down the stairs.

Jax screamed in pain. Oh please god help me. He crawled towards the guns. He heard the vampire coming down the stairs. He had to hurry. Darkness imprisoning me. All That I see. Jax coughing up blood from the fall. Absolute horror. He heard the vampire climbing down the final flight up stairs. I can not live, I can not die. He gritted his teeth. He felt his torso become warm with is blood. Trapped in myself. He got up slowly, feeling drowsy. He turned around and saw the vampire at the foot of the stairs. Body my holding cell.

The vampire shrieked and Jax lept. Sliding across the floor to the Beretta and grabbed it. LANDMINE. As he turned and starting burying the vampire in bullets. Has taken my sight. As he heard the vampire screech in pain. He did not let up. Taken my speech,Taken my Hearing, Taken my arms. He saw the vampire fall close to him. He crawled away to the magnum. Taken my legs. He felt the vampire grab his leg, he kicked him off with much force as he could then got to the magnum. Taken my soul. He pulled the final bullets into the vampire and he saw him leave this hell. Jax let his body loosen. Immediate threat over. "Left me with life in hell." He closed his eyes. Feeling the blood drain from him. He couldn't die here.

Jax was bleeding. Not from scratches or anything. He fell 2 flights of stairs with extreme force. I don't have much time. I need to get back to the safe house. It was about half a mile because he didn't go far. He got up and saw the vampires. The one he just fought was definitely dead. The other two were squirming. But he found a sledgehammer. "Damn you guys." He looked away as he smashed their heads. Feeling his energy leave with each swing. Jax dropped the hammer and put on his jacket. "Time to go." He grabbed his guns, and his backpack and started to limp slowly back to the safe house. I can not die here. I will not die here.

(Sorry I haven't posted much. Its been too Twilight for me. And I had to think of a way to RP with myself. Hope this satisfies. I don't like where the RP is going. We need to bring it back where it was. Doom and gloom. An apocalypse. Not another vampire love RP or just a love RP in general. I didn't sign up for this to see it turned into this. Don't get me wrong, I applaud the romance. It keeps things interesting. But we can't always do that. If you understand what I am going with that. No one is saying so I will. Its also making me not to write to this anymore. But I hope soon it will change. We have great writers, everyone involved is great in advancing plot. I just don't like the direction. Its a zombie apocalypse. Just a reminder. Sorry if I came off as a dick, just felt like it needed to be said. Have a great night, I may have gotten a great job at a phone retailer. So I may not be on much tomorrow. Have a great day guys.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I think now evryone is getting back on track for whatever it's worth. I know it did get a little romantic, but I think it's good to have that base so there are more emotions thus making it a better plot for when real stuff is happening. Sorry that you had to RP alone, bad move on our part.)

Victor stood as Ven and Aleks moved back into the living room, already feeling the tension. Before it was hard enough to hold in his secret without spoiling it, but now he had to worry about Lexi as well. It could be a dangerous game that they were playing. Even with those thoughts in his head, Victor couldn't help but chuckle when Lexi replied to Aleks that they just got new clothes. He looked down to see his own new shirt, shaking his head at the ludicrous story.

Victor pipped in, "Yeah, it was pretty fruitless and uneventful. The shopping center a few miles away looks pretty raided."

Victor started thinking about Jax. In the short time he knew the guy, he figured that Jax wouldn't have gone off without a note or something. He looked around to see if there was any sort of message, but he couldn't find anything.

"Umm, either of you know where Jax is?" Victor questioned as he started to worry.

Outside of the house, creeping from miles away more vampires were drawn to the newly boarded up house. The destruction of the nest, the fight at the mall, even the unknown fight of Jax started drawing in hordes of the monsters smelling the blood.

((Congratulations on the job.

Anyway, it's good for the story to change beats every so often like it did for the past week or so. With that said, it is probably time that we get some monsters fucking our shit up. We're living too good right now.))

Lexi smelt blood in the distance and heard a pounding heartbeat.

She looked over quickly at Vic, "Stay here,with them.. I think Jax is in trouble." She said sounding as calm as possible.

I'm going to go get him and bring him back she told herself. Knowing Vic would probably be reluctant she walked over to him "I will be right back, I'm going to go grab him and be right back. I promise, I will be fine. Don't argue with me on this one. " She smiled and kissed him quickly before jogging out the door. Plus she figured if she left at least she wouldn't be at the hell hole they all called the safe house.

She knew he was about half a mile away, she grabbed her shotgun which had previously been left behind.She took off running ,but she couldn't help but feel a pit in her stomach as she new Jax had probably gotten himself into some serious shit. Thats when she saw Jax...

"What the fuck did you get yourself into?" She asked, looking at the severely beaten man.

She jogged over to him and threw his arm over her shoulders to help him walk, she felt like somehow this was her fault.. She knew he was going through some shit and the hero type she had seen die over and over again doing these same exact things.

"You're going to get yourself killed on some hero adventure? That's pretty selfish because everyone in that house needs you. I know it's a lot of pressure, but a suicide mission is not the answer" She lectured, not because she was angry, but because it was true. Thats when she looked up to see a swarm of vampires coming down the road toward the house.

we're going to have to move a lot faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back