• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

Victor watched Lexi stand up and walk back to the store to get dressed. Even with the excitement from these past few moments, Victor couldn't help but check out Lexi from behind as she wiggled into jean shorts and couldn't help but wish she didn't get dressed. He watched Lexi walk back to him and make sure there was nothing amiss.

Lexi told Victor that her head was pounding and Victor immediately understood. He was going through the same problems just the previous night. Victor walked up to meet her and stroked his hand through her blonde hair. He gave her a quick hug just as a relief that she was alive after all that happened.

Victor responded with the answer Lexi needed, "Realize I'm still new to this as well but sounds to me that you're hungry. There's only going to be one thing that does it for you, it's blood. I know because that's how we got deer this morning. I'm hungry too after that fight, I guess we can try to hunt down some animal."

Victor winked as he realized at this whole new world he could share with Lexi, "You ready for this?"

Lexi was pulled into a hug and felt his hand through her hair, then she realized how he had such a hard time controlling herself. She refrained from doing anything more from a hug by quickly stepping away although she appreciated the gesture.

"No," She shook her head and said with finality. She had no idea what to do or even how to kill an animal without weapons. She was scared shitless and had no clue.

She smiled unsure at him and lifted her hands in the air and dropped them clearly overwhelmed.

"I was way better at being a human and I don't have the first idea of how to do any of this." She rambled

Victor was felt just as scared as Lexi probably did. He watched as she stepped away unable to process everything. She was obviously scared, but Victor didn't know how to help. He didn't have all the answer to being a new vampire. All Victor could do was talk her down and maybe show her a few things.

Victor quickly ran inside and put on a red t-shirt, maybe playing with irony a bit. When he came out, he knew he had to help Lexi understand that this was not the end of the world.

Victor offered, "Look, the important thing is that you're a live. Yeah, things are going to change but doesn't it always? You can cope with this, you can do this with me. I'm learning too, but I already know a few things. Like how fast we can be..."

With that Victor gave Lexi a playful shove to hopefully knock her out of her state and began running away. As he ran, Victor turned back and and yelled, "Catch me if you can. Of course, if you're too chicken you can just..."

"BITE ME!!!"

Victor laughed heartily, again hoping that this was the correct path to take with Lexi. He already felt the wind in his hair and knew that he could push it even further, Victor would just wait for Lexi. He prayed that Lexi would find the levity and come back to her playfulness.

"Fuck it." Lexi said as she took off sprinting. Lexi was quick as a human and was probably quicker than Victor as humans, so it would probably carry over. She liked her odds, but if they were talking strength he probably was far stronger, looks like he picked the wrong challenge. She passed him and breezed by amazed at how quick she was even though she expected to be fast. She then lagged back and let him think he might have her.

As he ran in front of her for a bit she enjoyed the view, boy butts never got old, vampire or human. She then caught up and jumped on his back, she laughed as their momentum took them to the ground. She immediately had him pinned.

"Caught yah." She said smiling as she kissed him.

"Don't underestimate me."

Victor laughed as Lexi caught up easily. It was good to see her relax after the trauma. He knew that this was still a lot to take in, but if either of them went down that rabbit hole then they would be just as bad as the vampires that attacked them earlier or worse the ones that turned Ven's sister. Victor held Lexi as she sat astride him and enjoying the view from underneath her.

Victor jabbed, "Oh, look. You have your first kill."

Victor wrapped his leg around Lexi and thrust his hips up, overturning the girl. He returned the favor and pinned Lexi underneath him. Victor's mind exploded with endorphin and his various hungers.

"And now I have another one. Are you ready to eat now, cause I'm starving?"

"Where?" Lexi turned her head. Just as she did it gave him the opportunity to pin her.

Damn me and my gullible ways

Lexi looked at him and squirmed. "Yeah lets go.. but hey what are we going to tell the others?"

"OOOOH can I kill the ginger one now?" She smirked half kidding, half not..

"Only what we need to. We don't have to lie but we don't have to tell them what happened to us. We just went on an adventure," Victor answered.

As much as it pained him to do so, Victor released Lexi and stood up. He offered a hand to help her up.

Something about her next question stirred something in Victor. He was definitely sorry for any mixed messages but he was also defensive of how Ven went with Aleks. There was a moment when the hunger struck him with more of a hint of murder. He had to shake the thought as he didn't want to fall down that path no matter the justification.

"Ven took on a whole nest before you came around, just so you know. We can get along for now," Victor said trying to be diplomatic. He knew that Lexi combined with his power that they would be a force to reckon with even to some of the best vampire killers.

"C'mon to the woods behind the house before we head in. I'll show you where I first killed and you can try for yourself," Victor quickly changed the subject.

Not having to hide his power in front of Lexi, he took of full bore towards the wooded area where he first killed the deer. He was going to help Lexi curb her hunger and maybe any fear she may have stored up. Within moments they were near the creek where Victor washed up last night. Not only were they fast, but they stalked silently. Victor pointed out to Lexi a deer that he could hear a few dozen yards away.

Victor turned to Lexi and said, "You can do this. You'll feel much better afterwards..."

Ven felt him pounce into action, completely taken aback by how forward he was getting.

The kisses and nips resumed on her neck, his hand moving down to grip her thigh.

She let her eyes fall closed, deciding that this was way better than restringing her bow. Moving her left hand up, she entangled her fingers with his onyx and aqua hair pulling him a little closer to her.

The feel of his lips moving against the soft skin of her neck felt like nothing she could ever describe with words. Her heart was slamming against her ribcage now, a fire starting to build up inside her that she didn't know if she could control. At this moment, all she knew was Aleks.

The Apocalypse.

Her sister.

Her parents.

Everything. Didn't seem to matter anymore.

Pushing him away slightly, she looked at him breathless. Deciding that she was done with his teasing, she looped her arm around his neck.

"Stop teasing me, Aleks."

She whispered darkly, a smirk pulling on her lips. Something flashed in her eyes before she pulled him down to her. Her lips meeting his with a passionate force she didn't know she was capable of.

Lexi took in what he had said about Ven. She tried to remain rational even though her short temper still remained. She wasn't unsettled because she took out a whole nest, she was upset because he continually defended her.

"One day you should take my side on the matter, or she can be your

girlfriend." Lexi wasn't even sure if

they were dating but she was sick and tired of this girl being his favorite. He would probably say something like you don't know her which was the issue, she was rude to her the first time and the second time they

interacted.

"I'll figure it out on my own." She rolled her eyes, she was always independent and fine without anyone.

She cringed at the thought but she realized she might have been jealous because clearly he had feelings for this girl and she had no idea if there was anything more than just physical attraction for him.

Victor could hear the annoyance in Lexi's voice as she made girlfriend comment. He didn't understand why she was being competitive with Ven for; Victor felt like he had done enough to show that he had picked her. He thought that maybe if he made more of an effort not to reply when Lexi brought her up because clearly Lexi did not like Ven. Victor grabbed Lexi and looked her straight in the eye.

Victor calmly said, "Don't do that. I pick you, I'm here with you. Now if you have any doubt, I'm going to do something that I have actually never done..."

Victor didn't care if the deer scampered off and they had to find a new source of food, his emotions were in charge and he wanted to have fun with Lexi if it were the last thing they would do. He strolled to the creek and began striping each piece of clothing. Victor had never been skinny dipping before, never had the chance to. He knew that Lexi's eyes were probably following him, so before he jumped into the ice cold water he did a little shimmy shake to make sure he had her attention.

A loud splash was heard as Victor leapt bare-ass into the creek.

His head was lightly yanked down towards Ven, completely not by his own accord. The feeling of her fingers tangled in his hair was welcomed, only adding more levels of pleasure to the predicament they were in.

Continuing his quest to tease her, he kept up the light kissed and nips, every so often adding teeth. He'd never done something like this, yeah he came pretty close a few times but he never got to this point, how he knew what to do well...he had his fair share of the sidelines.

So when he was pushed away, he almost let out a whine but was quickly brought back up.

"Stop teasing me, Aleks."

Her eyes shined with...lust? Whatever it was it made him shiver in anticipation. Planning his next move he was caught by surprise as she went in by herself, their incident in the car from yesterday came up, this time their roles reversed but were squashed as quickly as it had come up. She pushed into his lips with the same if not more, emotion from yesterday. Granting her wish he pushed back, adding his own passion with his kiss. He kissed, he bit, he even swept his tongue across her lips.

His hand moved to cup her bottom, lifting her slightly so he was pressed against him, using his other hand to hold the side of her head.

He broke their kiss slowly, panting as he spoke in a whisper.

"Losing your edge there Princess...if I didn't know any better I'd say...you aren't as much a strong girl as you think you are."

(Good lord. So many sequences of mushy stuff. This became Twilight all of a sudden? xD lol kidding.)

Jax woke up a few hours later. Ugh. He got up and wiped the dust off of him. "Jesus christ." He said as he walked into the house. He heard noises upstairs. It wasn't threatening. It was the noises of other things. He heard Aleks. Jax shook his head. Kids. He smirked and opened the door to his room. Lyric was still passed out. He smiled and changed into his loose black t shirt. He grabbed his weapons. He walked downstairs.

"If anyone needs me I will actually being productive around here. If I comeback and we have little children running around. I am going to hurt somebody." He chuckled and walked out. Shotgun and backpack strapped to his back and he started to walk to a gas station a few blocks down. He opened the door.

"Child's play." He walked in and easily took out the zombies. He took the simple supplies and nodded. He walked out and nodded. "I need to fortify the house." Jax walked into a hardware store. It was dark. "Don't know whats in here. I need to be careful." Why are you talking to yourself? Jax shook his head in anger and grabbed some 2x4 and and some nails. He saw a few vampires at the entrance he just was. He dropped the tools and grabbed his pistols. One magnum and his Beretta, vs 3 vampires. "This is going to be fun." He grinned and stepped foreword.

She couldn't breath.

And she didn't care.

He was kissing her back with almost the same intensity as she was kissing him. Any uncertainty she had instantly was dispersed with that simple action. A part of her felt horrible about not giving in to this feeling yesterday when he had kissed her. For a split moment, she understood how he must have felt. Ven moved her free hand around his waste, clutching at his jacket as he pushed her up to him. Another gasp escaped her at the feeling of his hand gripping her butt. If her eyes were open, they would have widened in disbelief. She never would have thought Aleks could be this...forward about what was going on.

His hand pressed against the side of her head at the same time and she leaned into him, welcoming the gesture. Their kiss slowing before he broke the connection. Her lungs, had they been able to conjure emotions, were eternally thankful for the option to gain oxygen. A grin found it's way to Ven's features as they broke apart. Her eyes sliding opened just so that she could look up at him, the sight of him only inflaming the jittery feeling she was getting.

"Losing your edge there Princess...if I didn't know any better I'd say...you aren't as much a strong girl as you think you are."

Her grin swept itself into a full out smirk, a sly look crossing her features. He thought she was losing her edge, how adorable. Cutting off any chance for response on her end, she tangled her leg under his before flipping him on his back with her on top of him. Leaning down towards him, she ghosted her lips across his in a teasing way.

"Well, if I'm not such a strong girl....then maybe you should show me what strong is."

Ven mused, letting her lips brush against his with every word she whispered. This time she was definitely aware that she was, indeed, flirting.

((Ew....Don't mention that....it's a stain on good literature. I told these people that Vampires do NOT act like hormonal teenagers. If they are created in the 1800's they have mannerisms that come with the 1800's. Do not get me started. I will never stop.))

Aleks only got a glimpse of Ven's sly smirk as he found himself on his back, her on top. He was a bit dazed and confused on how he got in this position and the triumphant smile made him want to go back to their original position.

"Well, if I'm not such a strong girl....then maybe you should show me what strong is."

Her quiet words were pleasant to his ears, the closeness of her lips only enhancing the effect he was under.

Now he was brainstorming. The gears turning in his head to figure out a way to show her a display of manliness, problem was he wasn't manly. He didn't have much in the way of fighting unless he had his hands on a knife, he thought back to a time that he almost broke his hand when punching someone. He definitely didn't look strong, his muscles never bulged out of his clothing and he couldn't carry very heavy items. Despite these shortcomings he figured he could out-power this short devil...but first he wanted to see what she could do.

Laying his head back he grinned a cheeky grin.

"Work your magic Princess."

(( Fluff galore...I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing. ))

((Well I'm not a zombie

But I feel like one today

Self-induced comatose, chemical daze))

"Work your magic Princess."

Ven paused, flabbergasted that he had seemingly just given up like that. Leaning back, she sighed in slight disappointment. Giving him a small smirk she shook her head.

"Aw, and here you were doing so well too."

Ven mused softly, running her thumb across his bottom lip. She was finding this teasing most amusing, but she didn't know how far they could go before being unable to stop. Besides, she didn't want his hangover getting worse. Leaning down she kissed his jawline softly, smiling at him.

((-whistles tune-))

Lexi folded her arms across her chest. She immediately felt slightly guilty, "Im sorry.." she had to yell it because he was already half naked running to the creek.

She ran over and met him where he did a little shake as he jumped in the water. She placed her hands on her hips she couldn't help but laugh regardless.

"I just put these clothes on." She said trying to be serious.

"You can splash around a little and I will wait here." She wanted to have fun. Good. Clean. Dry . Fun 
(Sorry that I'm not sorry at all..lol )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Spoilsport!" Victor called out the the girl still standing at the side of the creek. He splashed a little water in her direction.

It was enough to enjoy this bath that Victor didn't really care if Lexi joined him at all. He used to love showers when those still worked, but this would have to do. He dunked himself and splashed water on himself as he enjoyed the cold water against his skin. With his new senses, the water felt like it was replacing his skin with a new smooth layer.

It was enough fun, Victor walked out of the creek straight to Lexi. The hunger was still buzzing around his body and he knew they should probably grab a "bite" before they headed back to house.

"Alright, seriously. Let's get you to eat something," Victor told Lexi.

((I was seriously watching a video with someone wearing a shirt that basically said that. That's fucking weird.

Also, we want to talk about daze? I've been on some sort of pain meds for like a week. =/))

Lexi couldn't help but look him up and down.

"Y-yeah food..H-hungry." She stumbled.

Finally coming back to a more proper state of mind. "Clothes. Get your clothes."

Victor couldn't help but laugh at the muttering girl. He stood with his hands on his hips and smiled.

Victor joked, "You know you've become a killjoy since you turned. And why would I put clothes on when they can get dirty hunting?"

He winked at Lexi and gave a slight chuckle. He reached down to grab his pants and started getting dressed. Every so often he looked up to see Lexi watching him intently. He could have grabbed her and pulled her in the creek for shits and giggles, but he didn't know how far he could have pushed this little bit of fun.

Lexi suddenly heard rustling behind them about two miles back, her head whipping around then back to Victor as if to say lets go.

She took off towards the unsuspecting animal which once she got closer was another deer. She jumped and tackled it sinking her teeth into the neck instincts took over and she drank the warm blood as the life drained from the deer. She stopped and notice Vic was on the other side drinking as well.

She finally felt somewhat satisfied and licked her lips.

"Amazing." She wiped her mouth off and looked at him for a minute too long and allowing another hunger take over. She decided she did want to go to the creek now, slowly taking one article off after another, looking him straight in the eyes until she was fully nude.

She ran back to the creek and jumped in tilting her hair back for a moment to get her whole head wet.

She took a moment to clean herself and she had never felt this good between feeding and being clean she was on top of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back