• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

(From what I've seen this is an intermediate Rp and not to be rude or anything, but if you want to be a part of it then yeah, at least a paragraph should be posted with each comment. Oh and BTW your welcome, but I'm not sure what I did?)

Victor looked up to see Lexi back to his side. He was glad that she made it back without issue, but still worried what her actions might have done. Lyric didn't look like she liked how Lexi was acting, even though as the short time as a vampire he did his very best to be under control. He returned the smile to Lexi and reached out to hold her hand.

"You don't have to be. We just need to be careful," Victor paused for a moment to consider what his next words should be. "Or we need to be ready to bolt. You saw how Lyric was with us, let alone how the others are going to react. If anything, we need to do things on our own terms if you know what I'm saying."

Victor looked into the truck bed to see a little Chinese fire drill happening between Ven and Lyric. His thoughts drifting to Jax and his wounds. With Lexi back, Victor could smell the blood that she just took but the blood on Jax intensified the hunger. Victor was controlling himself and doing the best that he could but his the thrum returned to plague him. He understood what it meant now but he wasn't willing to sacrifice what he had tried to build up in the last couple of days. Victor wondered when they would make a stop, they needed to get Jax all patched up and also give Victor a reason to sneak out for a minute or so.

Lexi smiled as he took her hand and listened to what he was saying about the group. She really was unconcerned with it in its entirety, she knew what he meant by being ready to leave on their own terms, but she wouldn't leave the group without a fight. Unless she was that unwanted, she thought of how to arrange her thoughts and feelings to convey them to Vic. She was never really good at that, she just took action, but she ended up going with what she thought off the top of her head..

"Yah, quite frankly Lyric's intimidation and threats are boring to me, and she can kiss my ass if she wants to just judge us for being vampires when she doesn't even know us. Let alone can you see the huge hypocrisy in that, please." Lexi said with intent.

Lexi rested her head on his shoulder, "Aren't you hungry?" she said looking up at him for a second. She turned and looked at Jax through the small window, she could smell his blood still. She knew that probably made it worse for Vic.

((How would everyone feel if we started a brand new zombie apocalypse RP?

Or any other ideas? I'm open to doing something again with you guys.))

(I'm okay with it. I've been busy so much with my life but now it's slowed down. My best friend graduated from basic training and my friends went to Connecticut for a week to graduate with him. Then I did a lot of video editing and got a promotion. Just a lot of things. I didn't want this to by dead. But I'm okay with starting a new one.)

((I suddenly got really excited. Thinking maybe someone had posted, progressed the story.

>_<

Serves me right for not having been on for forever. Wonderful B-Day present guys ^_^ '

Anyway I'm up for a new one...just preferably one I don't start in the middle of))

((Happy birthday, Hell!

Well, I started a new one but like 6 new people are ready jumped in. It just started, but if someone wants to create another one then I'd be up for that as well.))

((Dam-nit.. e.e I was able to enjoy it myself for a long while.. I just can't stay focused if I'm not in a 1x1 RP, however. But I had been hoping everyone else that had joined would keep it going. e.e))

((I think the problem was that we had a little group going of four people and more and more people just inserted themselves into what we were doing. It created off plot drama and then you had those people who made OP characters that just made everything less fun....and....yeah...it kinda just...flopped.))

((That's a shame.. I put a lot of work, certainly, in creating the idea and setting for this RP.. x.x You know, I should've asked for samples of a paragraph to see how people RP'd, and chose if they'd be accepted that way.))

((-nods- Might have made things better. I've got no idea. I guess what you could do, if you really want to see if it will keep going, is just to repost the RP and see if there are any new comers who could bring it back to life. I would certainly be up for that. -shrugs- ))

((That's not a bad idea.. I'm just already saddened at the thought that it died. e.e It lasted a good while, though, I suppose. I had started it around January earlier this year.. I think I might actually go with that, and be stricter on who joins, and who doesn't. Not to make myself seem mean, or crude, I hope.. ))

((Hey, you're the GM. I don't think anyone would think you're mean just because you want people who will actually make literate posts. If they do have a problem then they must have some serious issues.))

((Alright, I'm glad! ^.^ I'll make sure to put a closing post up here, and give a link to the new thread.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back