• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When Characters Come to Life -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Danoram

probaly...
Welcome, guys, to the OOC chat! Everyone's characters are wonderfully written and well put together. I enjoyed looking over them but I'm more excited to see them in action!
This story will be whatever we want to make it, and it can go in any direction we'd like to take it.
Action, Adventure, Romance (LGBT friendly), Tragedy, Comedy, etc... We are the writers :) Once I finish re-reading characters and looking over some things, setting up the IC and such, we'll get started!

Also, I have a weekly-post minimum. Three consecutive weeks without posting will result in the termination of you from the RP. It sucks, I know. But there are exceptions to this rule, such as letting us all know beforehand so that we can prepare for your absence.

Another thing... you can post with someone back-to-back so long as it isn't leaving another writer out. For example, if your and another character are the only two interacting, feel free to continue with that until a third party is introduced. This is when you should be polite and wait turns. Thank you for reading.

((ONE PARAGRAPH PER POST REQUIREMENT)) [[Please no one-liners.]] :) Thank you again.

Pyosimros Pyosimros spacepanda spacepanda Nano Nano

A little bit about me, lol.

I have frequent visitors at home and I work bouncy shifts, five days a week. In August I'll be studying as an electrical technician--I'm also a mechanical engineering dropout from college, lmao.
Even so, I can promise frequent posts :)

Really looking forward to writing with everyone! Unfortunately, I have finals coming up soon, so I might be a bit short on time at the moment. However, I'll still definitely be able to post at least once a week! Hopefully twice. Summer vacation is right around the corner, so I'll be able to post more frequently then.

Anyway, it seems like all of our characters are from modern (or similar) settings but with some extra fantasy elements thrown in, so it'll be fun to see how each of their slightly differing logic will play out~ (≧◡≦)

Last edited:
Or uhhh...maybe Marcus printed out his drafts? A lot of people suggest and prefer reading over hard copies during final editing stages...or things like that. Or we can just randomly appear orz

Or uhhh...maybe Marcus printed out his drafts? A lot of people suggest and prefer reading over hard copies during final editing stages...or things like that. Or we can just randomly appear orz
That's true. I remember my professors recommending that. Good idea!

We could say Marcus printed paper copies! And recently lol. Like, maybe they all appear they day after Marcus makes the copies lmao

The ink he used to print his copies was cursed or some shit, lmao, just to add some comedic science behind it if we ever need to. Obviously, they'll be looking for a way to return to normal (maybe)

spacepanda spacepanda
So, would you say that the two bedroom apartment's second room is occupied as Marcus' writing space? If so, then that could be where they all appear.
(I'm writing the first post, by the way, lol. That's where these questions are coming from.)

spacepanda spacepanda
So, would you say that the two bedroom apartment's second room is occupied as Marcus' writing space? If so, then that could be where they all appear.
(I'm writing the first post, by the way, lol. That's where these questions are coming from.)
Actually, I think I can answer that myself since you've written that he's looking for a roommate.

243c0ef8568be2e1292b07adfe9beaf9.jpg

@spacepanda (Hope it's okay that Marcus is in bed, lol.) @Nano (Prepare for Tatie and Edin to get along, lmao *sarcasm*) @Pyosimros (We'll call it your harem.)
Their friendship was meant to be v_v7

Also Fleur is a wallflower plant. It's 'k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back