• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When Characters Come to Life -- IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Danoram

probaly...
897d26ac7f0e94376819817c29f09c0f.jpg

"When's the meeting, boss?" Tatie asks Tsu, the female leader of the Blue Dragons. He's leaned against the filthy, hard wall of a dark alley and wielding a loaded paintball gun over his shoulder, chewing a toothpick. It's dark out. He can hardly see her face but he knows she's troubled.

She sighs and looks toward the sky, causing her long, emerald ponytail to reach her ankles. "Tomorrow some time... I've yet to contact that Raging Ogre for a location."

Tatie scoffs a laugh, looking upward also. "Somehow it feels like that guy'll show on his own without warning." There's a silence that's short-lived before Tatie straightens up. He drops his gun by his side, running his other hand up to the back of his neck and yawning. "All this talk of alliances... Who's to say the Specters and Cobras won't do the same thing once they catch wind of this?"

"Red and black, huh... They'd suit each other," Tsu smirks. "But we cannot base our own decisions off of what we think someone else will do."

"I'm just saying, that'll be one hell of a force to reckon with," Tatie begins to leave, looking back at his leader with a smile, "But you're just gonna say we can do anything, right?" He cuts the corner and emerges into the open streets, leaving Tsu behind.

As the story is written, he should arrive home in ten minutes to go to sleep, then wake up early for an important meeting between the Blue Dragons and the White Tigers. However, upon stepping through the door to his bedroom, Tatie finds himself stumbling into the cushioned, leather chair of a computer desk. With the motion and aggression in how he naturally walks, he flips over the chair and smashes his face into the corner of a bed before immediately standing up to look around, confused by the setting.

"Wha- Wha-" He takes a defensive stance. "Who's there!?" The room is dark and there's a door that's open, leading into a small bathroom--beside it, another that leads down a hall. Tatie prepares himself, thinking that maybe this is a result of someone's chi abilities. Perhaps they can alter the reality of their target. He activates his own ability and focuses a wave of heat into his tightened fists to avoid burning his clothes off. "Show yourself!!" he yells before finally taking notice of the figure in the bed.

spacepanda spacepanda (Hope it's okay that Marcus is in bed, lol.) Nano Nano (Prepare for Tatie and Edin to get along, lmao *sarcasm*) Pyosimros Pyosimros (We'll call it your harem.)

(Also, do not feel obligated to write super long posts. A paragraph is satisfying enough for me :) )

Marcus Yu Carucci
It was nearly midnight by the time Marcus had settled in at home from a long day at work; the newest game in a popular series was about to be released the following night, and he had been busy all day packaging the special pre-order bundles that his store offered as an incentive to increase sales. It wasn't that the work was hard- quite the opposite actually- it was that it was so mind-numbingly simple that the night seemed to stretch on for an eternity. But, finally, after many hours, he was home at last! There was only one small problem... and that was he had absolutely no intention of relaxing yet.

After about forty-five minutes of fighting with his printer and struggling through papercuts, he was done. With a long sigh of relief, he leaned back in his leather computer chair and admired the work in front of him, three separate novels that, although finished, were nowhere near complete. It's a good thing I have tomorrow off so I can get started on this, he thought to himself as he compiled his written works with laughably large foldback clips. Tomorrow he would start the gruesome process of going through each of his books from front to back, in his first, intense edit.

There was something missing in his works. Or maybe they weren't missing something, maybe he just needed to change some bits around. Another character death to spice things up? No, too tragic. A forbidden romance? Too cliché! With a defeated groan he sat up and peered out his window, just in time to see a meteor flash across the sky. It felt a bit childish, but he closed his eyes anyway and allowed himself a small wish...

Marcus had only been asleep for about an hour when he first heard it, a crash coming from somewhere nearby. It first he thought it was the people in the neighboring apartment bring rowdy again, but then he realizes the voice is close... too close. With a start he sits up, his hands frantically searching for his phone when he sees a man standing in his room. His heart nearly jumps out of his throat when the man angrily demands he 'show himself.' And then their eyes meet. Am I being robbed?

"You-you're not supposed to be in here," he stutters, voice shaking with unease. "I'm calling the police if you don't leave now!"

Last edited:
edin lelorance.
Almost like a re-enactment of a scene from some horror movie, an ice cold hand suddenly grabbed at his nape. At the rude awakening, Edin jolted up with an uncharacteristic expression of shock drawn on his face. And, before he knew it, he found the scenery before him tipping as he crashed down to the floor, chair and all. Amidst the mess of papers—courtesy of the present fiasco—a pair of burnt amber eyes glared up at the perpetrator of the crime.

“It’s a special service for falling asleep at your desk again,” Dale practically sang with a mischievous grin. To emphasize his point, the cryomancer shook his head and pointed at the jacket still somehow haphazardly hanging off of his friend’s shoulders. “Not even changing before going to sleep. What are you? A kid?”

Edin shot the obnoxious blonde a look of disdain as he pushed himself off of the floor. “A person who wastes their ability by spending every waking moment pulling some prank with it is the last person who should say that.”

An expression of mock hurt briefly visited Dale’s facial features before he appeared to recall what he had come to discuss. The sly smile on his face dropped abruptly, and a look of worry softened his normally spirited eyes.

“Have you found anything yet?” he asked. “Most of the people who disappeared have strong or rare abilities. It’s especially weird how they didn’t even leave any trace of having left this base. I don’t think it’s a coincidence.”

“Someone tampered with our security data.” Wiping the sour expression off of his face, Edin twisted the rim of his watch once. A screen instantly popped up in front of the two men, and the brunette proceeded to tap at his “work” from last night. “Whoever did it was a crafty little skank, so it was difficult to detect. They also accessed the files detailing each of our members’ profiles. It might possibly be an inside job.”

At the disbelief written on Dale’s face, Edin felt a smidgeon of guilt. After all, while his words held no lies, they just barely hinted at the bigger truth. That is, the fact that this “inside job” was wholly conducted by Edin himself. Over the course of the past few months, he’d been gradually cutting off those whose lust for power would only bring about their future’s downfall. In his eyes, they were no innocents. However, Dale who only knew the masks they wore had considered them to be precious comrades.

“Why trust me so much? If I were to be a traitor, would you be able to kill me for the greater good?” Before he realized it, Edin spoke his thoughts aloud. With no way to retract his blunder, the brunette merely watched in silence as Dale’s mouth pulled taut into a frown.

“Don’t even joke like that,” Dale said stiffly. However, he was as quick to relax as his temper was quick to flare up. “Well, I get that you’re just tired and on edge. Sorry for waking you, and rest up well.”

Edin closed his tired eyes and heaved a weary sigh as Dale removed himself from the room. Lying all the time was starting to become exhausting. He attempted to collapse back into the nearby chair—only to find himself sitting upon a much softer accommodation.

His eyes flicked back open in alarm. As he had expected, the room he was in was completely different from the one he had just been in a few seconds ago. Had someone teleported him here? For what reason?

While cautiously peering into the dark silence of the strange house, he came to notice the strange number of antiques* as his eyes adjusted to the poor lighting. Rather, the entire house appeared to be styled in a fashion that was popular a good century ago*. The object he had sat on was also some weird kind of couch. Regardless, he pulled no risky moves, such as shouting cliché lines like-

“Who’s there!?”

“Show yourself!!”

Yes. Lines such as those exactly...

Edin paused. Then, with a silent groan, he brought his hand to his face in a gesture of exasperation. The fact that there was another confused individual in the vicinity aside, he didn’t think there were people who still yelled without any concerns for attracting danger like some storybook character. Or was that the norm and he was the strange one?

Before he could explore those thoughts any further, a loud noise came from his left, prompting him to whip his gaze in said direction. Normally he would have stood in a hurry. After all, enemies never waited for you to be ready, and the brunette was someone who had unfortunately never cared for learning even the basics of combat. However, what he saw left even Edin speechless. It was a young girl.

A young girl in a trashcan.

*notes: Edin only thinks the house is old-fashioned due to his futuristic world
tags: Pyosimros Pyosimros || Mentions: Danoram Danoram

POST-01
FLEUR
In a quaint little coffee shop there sat a blonde, bitterly picking up feathers that had previously belonged to a rather disruptive customer that happened to be a harpy. The blonde sat on the cold mahogany floor, cursing her days working in this shop, and the individuals she had the misfortune to serve. Fleur always felt as if her customers were out to get to get her—deliberately finding ways to ruin her day. This would be manageable, though atop of it all, she had the displeasure of working with him.

I'm cursed. I'm so cursed. Who'd I piss off to get him as a coworker.

Her co-worker's name was Sirius, a local church grim working part-time alongside her. He was a bit airheaded, and careless with his actions. While pure in intentions, he seems to always do something that'd make Fleur tick, and this time was no different. After dealing extensively with a disruptive harpy, the confrontation ended with him giving a free refund, to which she was extremely opposed to. "This was all for nothing," she muttered to herself. The verbal assault and her requirement to clean the floor of the harpy's feathers, it was all for nothing.

Fleur sighed, picking up the last feather. She slowly stood up from her sitting position, and she began to make her way to a nearby trash can. With a simple motion, all the feathers she'd gathered fell into the can, and with a small smile, Fleur reassured herself that this was the last problem of the day.

"Sirius, c'mon let's get some food up for display. It's looking a little—Sirius?" Fleur jerked her head back and forth, looking for her coworker, however he was nowhere to be found. Must've scared him away again, she sighed. The only place he would usually occupy in situations much like this was the backroom, though there was something...off with this specific situation. It was silent—dead silent. All she could hear was the faint sound of classical piano music playing through the speakers, and while she typically enjoyed the music, the otherwise silent room began to give her the creeps.

"Okay, Sirius look I'm sorry. Let's just keep working," Fleur said, trying to remain as calm as possible. She pushed the door to the backroom open, and with one step, she fell.

Fleur's heart skipped a beat, there was nothing to trip over, though she continued falling, until she found herself in what she would only assume was a trashcan. A thick layer of wrappers, paper, and other bits of trash surrounded her. Fleur's initial reaction to this was disgust, producing an audible, "Yuck!".

Popping out from the trash can, she saw a stranger, seemingly as clueless as she is of their whereabouts. Her head moved back and forth, trying to make sense of the situation. In the background she could hear the muffled shouts of two individuals in the room over.

"W-Where am I?" she asked the stranger in front of her.
----
Tags - Danoram Danoram Nano Nano spacepanda spacepanda

"Show yourself!!" Tatie shouts! It's then that his eyes meet another pair shrouded in the darkness of the room and behind a cellphone's glare that causes him to squint.

He hides the screen behind a hand and opens his mouth to speak, but it isn't his voice that he hears--rather, it's the stranger's across from him. It's shaky and weak with fright but threatens an unfavorable outcome.

Holding up his hands beside his head, Tatie tries to make sense of the situation. "Hold up, hold up- Wait!" he panics, "Don't do that, I can explain!"

As a member of the Blue Dragons, it is a creed he follows to not harm regular civilians whether or not they are indirectly affiliated with one of the four gangs or in possession of their own chi abilities. Should you be provoked, you are to walk away or make peace. Should you be attacked, you are advised to hold the defensive until you can get away or until you are forced to take the offensive.

In this case, Tatie is sure that this guy--having threatened him with the authorities--is just a regular civilian.

"I can explain, just listen!" he continues, releasing his chi. His body then mimics the room's temperature. "I'm not here to hurt you. I was brought here against my will... I think," he narrows his eyes, seemingly skeptical of his own assumptions. "I think... I was teleported... See, I was just in town. I was talking to 'Emerald' in the alley by Barker's Engineering. You've probably met her, no?"

In Omen City, people of the East are familiar with many of the Blue Dragons' members, especially their leader who frequently preaches their morals and values whereas other districts' inhabitants would cower at the mention of a gang.

"That doesn't matter, sorry!" Tatie shakes his head to organize his words, lowering his hands. "Anyway, I'm just gonna..." he points at the door, sporting an awkward, crooked smile, "show myself out. Can't promise it won't happen again... If it does, I'll buy you a coffee or somethin'... We can get to know each other." A strained laugh parts his lips and he claps his hands together while nearing the door, stopping halfway to ask, "Actually, uh... This... This is the East District, yeah? I'm... 'Bipolar' from the Blue Dragons, uh... normally I would have a mask on so the alias is kind of pointless but..." Tatie's eyes bounce aimlessly about the floor as his voice rises and falls in tense lassitude.

He sighs, "Yeah..."

spacepanda spacepanda Nano Nano Pyosimros Pyosimros

Marcus Yu Carucci
full]
Marcus involuntarily flinched at the sound of the other man's loud voice pleading that he could explain. He opened his mouth to retort that it didn't matter the explanation, that this man had to leave now when he began rambling nonsense about teleporting. But then, he spoke other words that made Marcus go still, his eyes wide. Emerald? Barker's Engineering? The East District? Just how long has this freak been here? It was terrifying enough to realize this man had entered his locked home without permission, but to realize that he had obviously had been here a while, making himself comfortable and reading Marcus' literature? Oh god, he's been here while I've been sleeping. A wave of nausea overtook Marcus as he reached for his lamp in a panic, the yellowish light momentarily blinding him.

"You need to-" he began to repeat, but when his eyes finally settled on the man before him in the light... "Holy fuck... Tatie?!" This had to be a dream. It had to be. Just then, another voice from the living room, "Just how many of you ARE there in here?!"

[class=bg] padding: 50px 0; width: 100%; background-image: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nxxh8as88lz0nrx/00.Lines.png'); background-color: #f6f6f6; font-size: initial; [/class] [class=right] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px; width: 100%; max-width: 850px; background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; [/class] [class=basicimagewrap] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 350px; [/class] [class=focuswrap2] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 350px; [/class] [class=leftfocus2] float: left; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; margin-left: 1px; width: 50px; height: 350px; [/class] [class=rightfocus2] float: right; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; margin-right: 1px; width: 50px; height: 350px; [/class] [class=focuscolumn2] width: 50px; height: 50px; [/class] [class=basicimage] display: inline-block; margin: 25px; width: calc(100% - 50px); height: 300px; background: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4wa8no2szfex6af/EdinIC.jpg') no-repeat center; background-size: 900px 300px; [/class] [class=header] width: 100%; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-weight: bold; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant-caps: normal; font-size: 2.1em; line-height: 80%; color: #444444; text-align: center; [/class] [class=subheader] margin-top: 4px; width: 100%; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: .7em; line-height: 80%; color: #999999; text-align: center; [/class] [class=box] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 50px; padding: 25px 20px; width: 100%; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: .9em; line-height: 125%; color: #444444; text-align: justify; [/class] [div class=bg] [div class=right] [div class=contentwrap] [div class=basicimagewrap] [div class=focuswrap2] [div class=leftfocus2] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [/div] [div class=rightfocus2] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=basicimage] [/div] [/div]
[div class=header] edin lelorance;
[div class=subheader] convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies [/div] [/div] [div class=basicsR] [div class=box] “W-where am I?”

Edin instinctively stepped backwards upon noting that the question was directed at him. Clearly, he was still hung up on on the girl’s less than grand entrance. Paper trash or not, the fact that she’d popped out of a waste bin of all places was sure to warrant such a reaction.

“That’s what I’d like to know,” Edin muttered with an awkward cough. However, he had a feeling that his voice was easily overpowered by the growing noise in the adjacent room. As the yelling increased, the brunette just barely caught the phrase “just how many of you ARE there in here?!” thrown into the chaos. It appeared that the owner of the house was just as surprised at their appearance as they were.

Good. A clue. he thought. Or rather, it was a means to a clue. From the confused tone of the man whom he assumed was the owner of this house, there was a good chance that he was a mere civilian who had gotten caught up in whatever fiasco this was. If he could just ask for what city he had ended up in, getting back to his plans wouldn’t be too difficult. At least, he hoped. The whole situation depending on whether or not the owner of this house would be willing to comply. There was also whoever else was in that bedroom. Well, it wasn’t like he had much of a choice at this point. For all he knew, this could be the other side of the world.

After glancing back once at the blonde girl but saying nothing, Edin cautiously made his way towards the noisy room. The moment he opened the door, his golden amber eyes settled on the two figures inside.

“Three excluding you,” the brunette said dryly, referring to the question that the man had shouted earlier. He had no doubts that his answer would do little to put the house’s owner at ease. Still, it was a peace offering of sorts. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:
POST-02
FLEUR
“That’s what I’d like to know,” the stranger replied. Fleur shook her head in response, unable to accept the absurdity of the entire situation. From dealing with unruly customers to being thrown into a trashcan, it all seemed as though everything could be some sort of elaborate nightmare. It would've certainly explained Sirius' rather unwise decisions today.

Before Fleur could continue the conversation, she heard someone from an adjacent room yell, "just how many of you ARE there in here?!”

Her eyes drifted towards the location of the noise, with the stranger seemingly following suit. Later turning her gaze back on the stranger, she watched as he began to make his way towards the voice. Fleur gave a short sigh before deciding to follow him—no use in staying in a trashcan after all. She quickly crawled out of her aluminum prison, before beginning to tiptoe her way behind the person she had exchanged words with previously. Eventually the two made their way to the source of the other set of voices—they belonged to brown and dark-blue haired individuals. The person Fleur was with earlier spoke up, saying, "Three excluding you."

Fleur shifted her body to the right of him, peeking over his shoulder. "H-Hi..." she added. There wasn't much else she had to offer, her mind was too boggled to formulate some sort of long discussion piece.
----
Tags - Nano Nano Danoram Danoram spacepanda spacepanda

Tatie's foot is just out the door when the stranger suddenly turns on a lamp at his bedside, calling his name. He shows a look--illuminated by yellowish light--of utter perplexity, letting his mouth gape open. My name?

"Wha-" He backsteps into the room, crossing his veiny arms, facing the stranger and tilting his head a bit before his peripheral gives notice to an approaching figure on his right.

"Three excluding you."

Tatie is startled, jolting and retreating defensively against the farthest wall. A wave of heat radiates from his body but he's quick to control it by forcefully lowering his temperature, still learning how to handle his abilities with his emotions. They're like a light switch that occasionally swaps its functions. "Who- Who!" Tatie looks between them all, seeing a girl peek over the other man's shoulder from behind him, "H-Hi..."

Tatie tries to relax, waving awkwardly, "H-Hi... WAIT- What the hell is going on!?" He turns his attention to the homeowner, "How'd ya know my name?! Who are ya?!... Do you... Did you go to school with me? Blue-East High? You a gangie now or somethin'?" He then looks to the others, pointing with his palm turned up as he shows an ugly, strained grimace, "Y'all tryna pick a fight?"

Nano Nano spacepanda spacepanda Pyosimros Pyosimros

Marcus Yu Carucci
full]
Body trembling, Marcus attempted to steel himself, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths. When he opened them, however, the three figures were still there. The fellow with blue hair that was undoubtedly Tatie, the other young man sporting the Edelweiss uniform who was obviously Edin, and lastly the blond-haired girl looked also looked suspiciously like the demi-dryad, Fleur. They were his. All of them. All characters in stories and novels he had been working on for the better part of five years.

He ignored them all for a moment, his right hand involuntarily making its way to his mouth where he began to nervously bite his nails; it had been a habit he had never quite been able to break.

This can't be happening, he thought to himself, heart still pounding. His eyes widened when he realized what this was...Oh my god, he gasped lightly, this is it. I'm having some sort of stress-induced psychotic episode... or worse... His eyes squeezed shut as another wave of nausea threatened to claim him. Although he never had a problem with being adopted, it had always been a burden that he could never know the full medical histories of his blood relatives. What if something like schizophrenia runs in my birth family?

He looked up again at the three people, no characters, no, hallucinations before him. "This is it," he spoke aloud, slinking back in his bed and covering his face with one of his pillows, "this is the beginning of my descent to madness."

Last edited:
[class=bg] padding: 50px 0; width: 100%; background-image: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nxxh8as88lz0nrx/00.Lines.png'); background-color: #f6f6f6; font-size: initial; [/class] [class=right] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px; width: 100%; max-width: 850px; background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; [/class] [class=basicimagewrap] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 350px; [/class] [class=focuswrap2] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 350px; [/class] [class=leftfocus2] float: left; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; margin-left: 1px; width: 50px; height: 350px; [/class] [class=rightfocus2] float: right; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; margin-right: 1px; width: 50px; height: 350px; [/class] [class=focuscolumn2] width: 50px; height: 50px; [/class] [class=basicimage] display: inline-block; margin: 25px; width: calc(100% - 50px); height: 300px; background: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4wa8no2szfex6af/EdinIC.jpg') no-repeat center; background-size: 900px 300px; [/class] [class=header] width: 100%; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-weight: bold; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant-caps: normal; font-size: 2.1em; line-height: 80%; color: #444444; text-align: center; [/class] [class=subheader] margin-top: 4px; width: 100%; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: .7em; line-height: 80%; color: #999999; text-align: center; [/class] [class=box] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 50px; padding: 25px 20px; width: 100%; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: .9em; line-height: 125%; color: #444444; text-align: justify; [/class] [div class=bg] [div class=right] [div class=contentwrap] [div class=basicimagewrap] [div class=focuswrap2] [div class=leftfocus2] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [/div] [div class=rightfocus2] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=basicimage] [/div] [/div]
[div class=header] edin lelorance;
[div class=subheader] convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies [/div] [/div] [div class=basicsR] [div class=box] Edin scowled at the blonde who was currently standing in his personal space. His glare, however, soon snapped towards the blue-haired man in the room. It was brief, but the burst in increased temperature immediately caught Edin's attention. An ability holder, he determined cautiously. Did this mean the girl behind him one as well?

Suddenly realizing that the situation could potentially spiral into something completely out of his control, Edin slid his thumb over the left side of his choker, deactivating its effects. However, his hand hadn't even left his neck when he immediately regretted his actions. At the abusive audial information that assaulted his ears, he resisted the instinct to cover his ears, instead opting to turn his ability regulatory device back on.

“Yelling out questions and then picking a fight without even waiting for answers, are you some wild dog that only knows how to bark and bare its teeth?” Edin growled. His vocal volume was noticeably lower than the other man’s, but the anger lacing his words expressed his distaste for the man loud and clear. On the other hand, the brunette crossed the noisy man off of the list of people possibly responsible for this suspicious incident. The blue-haired man’s confusion aside, there was no way an organization would send someone so noisy and impulsive to abduct people. As for the other man…

"This is it," he said solemnly while sinking his face into a pillow, "this is the beginning of my descent to madness."

“Before that, would you mind stating which country this is? The state and general information would also be great.” Completely ignorant of how his own and the two others’ presences were what was distressing the male, Edin’s amber eyes narrowed in a kind of derisive pity. Great, another crazy person. Regardless, information was information, and the owner of this house was obviously the most knowledgeable of the current situation. He couldn’t even be sure that he still in his own country, hence his odd question. For all he knew, this could even be a different time period altogether, though he doubted anyone had such a logic-breaking ability. The old-fashioned style of the house was likely simply due to the owner’s strange tastes. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:
POST-03
FLEUR
As the blue-haired man began to notice Fleur and Edin's existences, he seemed even more startled. He began to shout, demanding to know if they were all their to fight him. The man in front of Fleur snapped back in what she could only assume was a taunt. In the midst of all this, Fleur felt trapped, unsure of if she should either come up with a comeback, or simply leave the house altogether. Her head went back-and-forth from the exit to the strangers, debating her next actions. Instead, she decided on a compromise.

Fleur took a few steps back, now fully back into the hallway. With a rather nervous look plastered on her face, she stared at the group with a certain amount of uncertainty. She'd dealt with plenty of unruly customers in the past, however this situation was completely outside of her comfort zone.

During this back-and-forth of words, the other brown-haired man sank into his bed, saying in defeat, "this is the beginning of my descent to madness."

“Before that, would you mind stating which country this is? The state and general information would also be great," the person closest to her said in response.

"I-I'd wanna know too, I still have...work," Fleur added. It takes a lot for her to prefer her job over anything else, however this is a rare occasion where she'd wish nothing more but to return to the café.
----
Tags - Nano Nano spacepanda spacepanda Danoram Danoram

Tatie's pointing finger curls inward as he's suddenly scolded by the more collected member of the room. His lips purse, brows knitting together. It reminds him of how Tsu Sun--leader of the Blue Dragons--often lectures him on his manners and harsh behaviors, so he can't help but straighten his posture, putting his arm down and behind his back with a child-like pout upon his face.

"This is it," the guy on the bed stresses, covering his face with a pillow and muffling the continuation of his whines, "this is the beginning of my descent to madness."

It's all confusing, indeed. Tatie tries to recall all of the abilities he's witnessed since the start of the new year, since the fateful encounter with the leader of the White Tigers who saved one of his friends and jump-started Tsu's vision of alliances. He can only guess it to be the work of Mr. Nice Guy--that's what he called himself--the one who could teleport; though it seemed like he was limited to short distances... So...

That means I'm close? Tatie concludes, the realization apparent in how his demeanor changes, eyebrows arching and lips parting.

He keeps quiet, however, and listens to the others' questions. Back against the wall, he crosses his baggy arms, placing one foot over the other as he stares sternly at the pillow-faced stranger, waiting to hear his response. He expects him to say that they're in the East District of Omen City.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Nano Nano spacepanda spacepanda ((We'll say that Omen was used for the name of Tatie's city in Marcus' story, lol, but it's also the same of the city in which Marcus lives. Though, the two places are only similar by name.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back