Other What's your most hated fan ship?

i won't list obscure ships, because that's not fair lmao
i'm not bashing these ships as y'all can do whatever the hell you like, but i personally think they're weird, bad or straight-up abusive
harry potter
-dracoxharry - /why/
-hermionexron - i just hate ron, honestly
-hermionexsnape, hermionexvoldemort, harryxvoldemort, bellatrixxvoldemort - wtf
game of thrones / asoiaf
-sansaxpetyr - he. doesn't. love. sansa. he's. just. obsessed. with. catelyn.
-sansaxjon - i guess it's not incest if they're just cousins??
-daenerysxjon - i guess it's not incest if they're just aunt and nephew??
supernatural
-deanxcastiel - the fanbase is just annoying honestly.

A fan ship that I don't understand is Deku x Bakugo. It's so freaking popular..... Bakugo is wayyyy too abusive to Midoriya for that to feel fine. Every time I see stuff for it, there's just one question.... WHY??

Hmm. I really don't care for

Bakugo/Deku
or Bakugo/Ochaco

Like,eh- I have a neutral stance on problematic ships unless it's with an underaged character but like-- Just..Those two ships are so bad and they make me so livid. Bakugo literally tells deku to kill himself and abused him and bakugo and ochaco just, I'm pretty sure Ochaco hates him..Idk it's dumb.

To each their own!

I don't know about hated, but...

Formel1_hovercraft.jpg

This is my favorite fan ship. An energetic, highly motivated fan and a sturdy boat who doesn't think twice about taking on the burdens of others. Together they discover they can go just about anywhere.

Well, I can't say I hate or despise any as most of the time they're literally just fictional characters but there's some I dislike and prefer to avoid.
-Real life shipping. Dude. Just...Don't. Don't ship real people.
-Thor x Loki. (Marvel) They're...Brothers?
-Sam x Dean. (Supernatural) Same reason as above.
Rin x Yukio. (Blue Exorcist.) Pls. Just stop shipping siblings.

Personally dislike all the weird incestuous ones

Like Ruby X Yang from RWBY

And also Saber X Lancer fromt Fate/Zero

I am pretty sure Saber and Lancer are not best suited for each other, I believe the only reason they are shipped is because they respect their opponents and show courtesy towards them.

YoonbumXSangwoo- Are you freaking kidding me y’all? I just- I hate the Killing Stalking fandom ?

Also I don’t really ship Rhack much, or Fiona/Yvonne (I hate Yvonne).

Also I don’t ship Timhelm (kinda flip flops for me but I need to be given a good reason to ship it that day)

While i hate shipping in general, there is some that are done for...strange reasons.

i didn't know about the obssession for real people, until i saw that a lot on some other RP sites, personnally, it's weird, it's like if i'll go to one of my favorite youtubers page, saying that i claim them (wich is false), and that, i would be insane..

isn't it better to just appreciate the work of a youtuber/singer/actor, whatever?

speaking of yaoi...

Harry Potter and Malfoy, two guys who hate each-other? can't stand neither? i've never seen them together..
Zoro and Sanji, from the little i know about One Piece, these two are like "cat vs dog", i remember that they call each-other by nicknames (not in an "adorable way"), but.. isn't that verse not showing romance content? i saw it more as a fight or adventure one.. i don't understand how two guys who hate each-other are "cute" but whatever.

Ratchet and Clank, they are just friends and best pals, but nowhere they are "husbands" to each-other, again, they are friends and two heroes saving the galaxy from whatever menace.

Last edited:
I second Eren and Levi! I find it extremely upsetting.
To be honest, I'm not really a fan of Inuyasha and Kagome (a fan favorite) either.
I didn't really like Sakura and Sasuke to be honest. I think Sakura deserves better.

I second Eren and Levi! I find it extremely upsetting.
To be honest, I'm not really a fan of Inuyasha and Kagome (a fan favorite) either.
I didn't really like Sakura and Sasuke to be honest. I think Sakura deserves better.

Oh my goodness I believe I’ve found my soulmate ?

Biggest one, Draco and Harry. No no no.
Less big, but still disliked, Bakugo and Deku from My Hero Academia. That and Deku with Todoroki. I can only see Deku with Uraraka.
Really big disliked, from Case Closed, Ai Haibara and Conan. Conan belongs with Rachel.
Not disliked but I don't ship JohnLock. One, Mary. Two, English philosophers, dude.

Mako x Korra from Legend of Korra

Clara or River x The Doctor from Doctor Who

Leonard x Penny from The Big Bang Theory

Ron x Hermione from Harry Potter

Harry x Ginny from Harry Potter

Peeta x Katniss from The Hunger Games

Basically if you don't want me to go on a giant tirade, best not to bring those up around me . >___>

Mako x Korra from Legend of Korra

Clara or River x The Doctor from Doctor Who

Leonard x Penny from The Big Bang Theory

Ron x Hermione from Harry Potter

Harry x Ginny from Harry Potter

Peeta x Katniss from The Hunger Games

Basically if you don't want me to go on a giant tirade, best not to bring those up around me . >___>

I love how a lot of those are canon bc BIG MOOD

I love how a lot of those are canon bc BIG MOOD

Hahaha yeah I have most issues with canon pairs it seems. Sometimes I feel creators have this vision in mind but don't see other possibilities for their own characters and sometimes what was planned may not be the best thing in the end. But then again, I'm just a fan haha.

But fan/crack ships can be fun and harmless I think for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back