Other What's your go-to beverage?

[QUOTE="Vices and Virtues]Dr. Pepper and coffee. Separate, not together.

[/QUOTE]
Well darn, have you tried them together? It could be the next big thing!!

FudgieBudgie said:
Well darn, have you tried them together? It could be the next big thing!!
Hm. Seeing as I already drink coffee with cream and sugar, adding Dr. Pepper may just add 10 pounds everytime I drink...

I'm prepared for it.

Ice-cold Pepsi. Prefer the more citrusy flavour of Pepsi to the blander vanilla of Coke.

Water, sometimes orange juice with some rum if I want to treat myself. But otherwise, just simply water is good enough for me.

Cappuccino, hot earl grey/English breakfast tea, or pressed kale-aid juice/smoothie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a weird addiction to green tea with lemon these days, have at least two cups every day. Like juice with fizzy water too :) Get those bubbles!!!!

That's all weathers, but in the winter I kinda lean on Mocha's and hot chocolate when term time stress kicks in :P

I have a lot of variety. I'll take almost anything sweet. Pepsi, Mountain Dew (primarily Code Red) though it makes me cranky when I crash from the sugar/caffeine high, juice (Apple is a favorite), blue Gatorade/Powerade (depending on which is cheaper at the moment), Brisk tea, Lemonade and Iced Tea, Lemonade, mint tea, hot chocolate. Never coffee, it's too bitter and I hate water because for some reason it makes my throat hurt when I drink it.

Last edited by a moderator:
water, coke zero, CC lemon or milk tea

but mostly water. I'm honestly thinking about stopping drinking coke zero again, too.

Coffee. I'm an addict, really. It's a problem. I can have coffee whenever - day or night.

Other than that, water. Sometimes fruit infused water just to give it a little flavour.

I drink a LOT of water all the time. On weekends, though I can be seen throughout the day drinking whiskey and mt. dew. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back