Other What's your go-to beverage?

I use to drink alot of pepsi but my heart condition says otherwise now I only drink it once in awhile.. Oh How I love caffeine ^^

Coffee, Dr. Pepper, and most recently, the different varieties of Mt. Dew. Caffeine is a fantastic thing (*U*)

Probably the biggest pepsi fan around, so of course that's the first thing i grab!

I Do love Dr.pepper, tea hot/cold and i cannot deny a good cup of orange juice.

I think bubble tea is my favourite honestly ~

Pepsi..? Oh wow. Not coke?

ANOTHER TASTEBUD LINK.

YES.​

Last edited by a moderator:
70% of my liquid intake consists of coffee in various forms. Other than that I tend to just drink water or green tea. I'm pretty sure I need coffee to survive at this point as I am always pretty sleepy unless I have had coffee in the past hour, probably because of the medication I take.

I pretty much live on tea (I tend to go with black or green), water, coffee, and the occasional juice. I'm currently living in Japan, so a good, fresh smoothie has been hard to come by (I'm not in Tokyo, so less access to all the choices out there). I also enjoy beer and plum wine on occasion >w<

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the worst addiction to Mountain Dew. I always have some in the fridge. But I like a nice glass of apple juice when I first wake up in the morning. :)

Water because I'm an actual fish who will die unless I get at least 3-4 litres daily haha, but I'm also an avid tea & smoothie drinker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back