Experiences what's the most difficult fandom for you to find roleplay partners with?

On other sites, for some reason, the Drarry pairing from Harry Potter was just so hard to find and keep. The ditch ratio for this pairing was so high. I'm hoping it's better here, but on other sites I felt like I kept running into the same people RPing Drarry, and either their writing wasn't what I was after or we'd already RPed and they'd ditched 🙃 I thought the HP fandom was much bigger, but where I was on before, it's just... crickets and a ghost town. Huge surprise, and upsetting, considering my insatiable craving for this pairing 😭

Yona of the Dawn and/or The Faraway Paladin! I love both dearly and I wish more people were interested in them/Roleplay for them 😩

Last edited:
The Faraway Paladin

I really love Faraway Paladin! Whether I would roleplay it would depend on a lot of things (and honestly given how the series is, I'd probably opt to just make something original but similar in most cases), but if you would like to chat about it, I'd be up for it :D

I really love Faraway Paladin! Whether I would roleplay it would depend on a lot of things (and honestly given how the series is, I'd probably opt to just make something original but similar in most cases), but if you would like to chat about it, I'd be up for it :D
Wait I’d kill for that. Especially with season 2 this fall 🥺 im definitely up for doing something original in that set universe! And just getting to talk about the series itself

Wait I’d kill for that. Especially with season 2 this fall 🥺 im definitely up for doing something original in that set universe! And just getting to talk about the series itself

Just to be clear, when I said original that was by contrast with fandom / cannon. So, it wouldn’t be set on that universe (though in fairness, outside of specific characters and places, as well as how word magic functions, the world is largely base fantasy at the core)

Lobotomy corporation for sure. I'm not entirely sure why since it's such a great story and perfect setting for a scp themed roleplay...!

i think we've all been there - seriously wanting to roleplay something specific. you have the character ready, a plot in mind, and plenty of writing samples to give! ... aaand then there's no one that you can find to roleplay with. from fandoms to certain storylines, what's your struggle bus? we all have it!

mine is currently attack on titan. plenty of harry potter roleplays available, even demon slayer! but attack on titan is futile sometimes. i think it might be due to that fact its so serious?

whats
puss in boots, it disappoints me

Personally for me, My Little Pony, Mario (Please I know I sound insane for this one but I just FEEL it has lots of untapped potential), and furry RPs that aren’t weird or smutty in every shape and form. (ノ_<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back