Anime & Manga Whats The Last Anime You Watched/read?

Tokyo Ghoul, and I had an emotional breakdown over it. I'm not even kidding, I was curled in a ball in the kitchen sobbing/laughing/crying for like twenty minutes (which hadn't happened to me in years - I'd honestly thought I'd outgrown it, but apparently not...).

I don't think I've yet recovered emotionally - my heart has taken to aching frequently and without much prompting.

My latest watch is My Hero Academia. 10/10 would recommend. Especially if you like superheroes, action, or comedy. Which I think is most people...

Last manga I read was probably Ten Count.

Not really a fan of yaoi or anything, I was just curious what the hubbub was about. ^ ^;;

Last anime I watched was Fukumenkei Noise.

Because I liked the mangaka’s other work, so I decided to check it out.

sword art online my mans

i know it's old but it was good when it was new

so me and my peoples be chatting about it on rabb.it

and then the person with anime name/profile pic is like I NEVER SAW SAO

so were like well you're about to fucking see sword art online and ur gonna like it

hmaSUg.gif

Last Anime I saw? Expelled from Paradise, pretty good anime movie. Last one I read? Well, you don't read anime, you read mangas. Either way, that would be Ancient Magus Bride, pretty good manga too.

Hmm... if I remember correctly, the last anime I watched was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and I absolutely adore it. It's no doubt my favorite anime.

I watched One Punch Man and have been reading it and it's the perfect blend of badass and funny. I love Saitama and, for some reason, Sonic. I've cried both reading the manga and watching the show because of how inspirational some of the parts are. Overall I think I'm just obsessed with it and playing it up because it's so hilarious but I definitely recommend it to everyone.

The last anime I watched was Made in Abyss. It isn't finished, but its pretty good so far. The style is cute, the world is interesting, and the characters are unique. Oh, wow, though the style is cute there is some blood here and there hahaha. Its no where near madoka magika level though

The last anime I watched was the Irregular at Magic Highschool. It was my second time watching the anime and I like it a lot. It is very interesting and I think that it had good development and an interesting concept. I haven't read the light novels that the anime is based off of, but I heard they are good.

I watched BLAME! a while back and quite liked it in terms of story and action, though that style of animation doesn't really strike my fancy.

Last anime I read? Unless you are talking about Subbed anime I can't READ anime. Okay smartass comment over. :)

The most recent one I saw was The Royal Tutor on Funimation. Its a cute story, very lighthearted with bits of angst. Now there are a fair amount of characters and not enough time to get to know them all but if you like angsty comedies you might like that one.

Watching a lot of on going shows:
Recreators
gamers
school for the elite
fate apocrypha
nana maru(some quiz bowl anime)

as for manga, lots too but the last was renai boukan 45 and haimete no gal 39

The last anime i watched was .hack .The predecesor to the whole stuck in a game or die in game die irl thing.

Ao no Exorcist... for the third time.... >__>

Aside from that, I'm also rewatching Gundam SEED before I move onto Tokyo Ghoul.

I just rewatched Thunderbolt Fantasy last night all 13 episodes of it :P (and before anyone starts to say it is not an anime, the word anime is used by japanese to shorten animation any kind of animation falls under its category from cartoons to puppet shows to stop-mo productions. It is westerners that identify anime as a separate genre)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back