Chitchat What's the dumbest reason you got banned on a video game?

-_localbraceletykin_-

"TEAM ICE CUBE ALL THE WAY! YAY!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'll go first. I got banned for saying I'm a blonde girl on Roblox, and yesterday I got banned for saying that someone was drawing nazi symbols and to report him also on Roblox.

When I was a lot younger I'd draw a lot on a little game called Everybody Edits, and I adored dragons. Except I wasn't a great artist, so with my strategy for drawing a dragon's head, uh...
Well, let's just say it started off looking kind of like something it wasn't.
I remember I always had to rush through the first stage and get into the details as soon as humanly possible cause I would otherwise get banned for scribbling a phallic symbol on the map 🤦‍♂️ I swear that's not what little me was doing.

Being a great impostor in Among Us and getting banned every time.

EA games will ban you if you're really good. If you have basic weapons without boosters or upgrades. If you don't buy things at the store or don't buy loot boxes and your kill rate is above 80 percent? EA will ban you. Just a few days ago they banned almost 40 percent of their Battlefield players. The amount of players is so low that the game sucks now. EA did that intentionally. It's all about money and pay to play now.

So like I've never been banned from a video game, but I have been banned from other rp sites: all of which were for dumb/unfair reasons. So one of them banned me for merely having a different opinion from someone else prompting them to argue with me even though I really wasn't trying to argue back. I was merely stating an opinion; which happened to be different from theirs. Well anyway I try to log back in the next day only to find I could not. I had no idea why, but as luck would have it I was still in touch with one of the members on discord.

So naturally wondering why I was banned I dmed them and they told me that the people I that I shared my opinions with had complained to the admin and instead of hearing my side of the story they decided to just ban me; which wasn't fair at all. I had started some fun threads on that site and thanks to the unexpected ban caused by those annoying members I didn't get to continue any of them.

Meanwhile, I still don't know the reason behind my ban on other rp sites I had previously joined. All of them came rather unexpectedly and without warning. All in all getting banned from anything that you invested a lot of your time into just plain sucks!

I think it was when I was playing IMVU (ah that cesspool) and I got banned from a room for saying hello to people. And then when I was a kid I got banned from club penguin because I meant to type hill but I spelt it wrong 🙃

When I was a kid I was playing pixie hollow and role played as a vampire and but somebody and got banned 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back