• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Whatever your in the mood for so am I

Mystery_Lotus

I think I want all my memories. Even if they hurt
Roleplay Type(s)
The title says it all. That itch you been dying to reach I'm here to scratch it.
I don't really have detailed rules.
No one liners and no forced romance. I also don't really do fandoms. I'm sorry v.v
I usually use a female OC but I don't mind doing a male OC.
That's really it for me. I don't require a post length or anything.
Pretty chill~

Last edited:
I would love to create an RP based around a soldier in WWI falling in love with a woman who takes him in after he is shot protecting her home

I would love to create an RP based around a soldier in WWI falling in love with a woman who takes him in after he is shot protecting her home

I don't know much about my US History(or any History facts tbh) but I'd be willing to do the research needed for it. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it further!

I love darker, grittier romances let me know if maybe that would be something up your alley.

Would you be interested in guinea pigging an rp idea with me? I’d be DMing and it would involve your character crash landing on an alien world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back