• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Whatever your in the mood for so am I

What if I play a cannon character and you can play your OC, would that count as fandoms? Also even though your chill with post length I need to know if your capable of doing more than two paragraphs.

What if I play a cannon character and you can play your OC, would that count as fandoms? Also even though your chill with post length I need to know if your capable of doing more than two paragraphs.

I count anything that involves me having to exist in a world that's already made up as fandom. If what you got is really good and doesn't really involve me having to know too much about the world then Im open to hear it. & yes I can write more than two paras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back