• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Whatever your in the mood for so am I

Interested in an RP with you. I am new so I can't send PMs. But drop me a line and maybe we can figure something out.

I'm suuuuper into angsty, dark stories with that slow burn romance if you're interested in that kinda thing!!

Ok so I aaaam looking for someone to role-play with, but I don't have any particular cravings atm... I dooo have some plots I could propose anyhow. Just none of them are like REALLY interesting me at the moment. But of course, anything can be interesting with a good role-play partner! And sorry if I sound a little unenthusiastic- I'm not! I'm very enthusiastic!
We could also try plotting some stuff if your up for that. Or I could tell you some of my plot ideas...
Or you could ignore me because I'm probably not making a good impression on you...
But I would prefer not to be ignored 'xD

Hi! I would love to rp with you. I’ve been craving a gang leader x girl romance rp and I’m looking for someone to play the male. Would you be interested?

Ok so I aaaam looking for someone to role-play with, but I don't have any particular cravings atm... I dooo have some plots I could propose anyhow. Just none of them are like REALLY interesting me at the moment. But of course, anything can be interesting with a good role-play partner! And sorry if I sound a little unenthusiastic- I'm not! I'm very enthusiastic!
We could also try plotting some stuff if your up for that. Or I could tell you some of my plot ideas...
Or you could ignore me because I'm probably not making a good impression on you...
But I would prefer not to be ignored 'xD

Lol, pm me my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back