• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Whatever you are craving

Zelgie11814

Hi there. This is going to be fairly simple. Do you have a craving that no one has latched onto? I am going to entertain your craving. I do have a few rules and exceptions.

Things about me:
-I've been rping for 14 years.
-I prefer pms or disc (if you want more openness)
-Well over 18
-In EST
-I'm a mirror poster.
-I can be very active, but my reply frequency depends on our reply lengths. If you want long replies, I'll reply a little less. More replies will come if it's shorter posts.
-All my rps are in third person past tense BUT I'm flexible with this.
-I prefer romance in my stories but don't want to force it.
-I can double, triple, etc.

Requirements for my partner:
-Must be 18+
-Writes in full sentences with mostly correct grammar
-Is not a jerk

If you want a fandom, it might be harder for me, but if you can give me time and info I'll likely be able to play an OC. If I know the series I might be willing to try a canon character.

Lastly, I have tons of ideas. I'm generally interested in romance, supernatural, modern fantasy, any sort of fantasy.

Heya! Seems interesting. I'll send you a PM and we can chat.

If I may ask, what fandoms are you into?
I'm not generally into fandoms, though there are a few. But if you really want to do one, just send me a list and if you're willing to help me a little, I'll entertain it. :) I joined a fandom rp some time ago, but it took a little research and it turns out it's one of the best rps I've done sooo...:)

Hello there! Before I send too much information your way and bombard you, I was curious if you happened to play male characters in m/f pairings?

You sound like I great roleplaying partner. I do have a few ideas I'd like to try, but I'd also love to hear about your ideas as well. I'm sure we can have a lot of fun! Should I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back