Whatever we wanna talk about. :)

Ah, I've got you. You could always try YouTube for that. I'm sure there are plenty of videos to help with speaking English. As for neopets, it's actually a child's site, but when I was on it, it had more of us older folk on it. Nowadays, it's just a bunch of noobs, and the restrictions on the site are dumb.

I would prefer talking to an actual person in an actual conversation, not a video. But that's a nice way to practice it, yes. And yeah, it's sad to see awesome sites turned into child's site. And restrictions are always dumb. I mean, there shouldn't be like extremely violent or vulgar talk but some topics need to be discussed without restriction.

I can understand that. It's the best way to learn to speak in a language well; they can help you with inflections and whatnot. I can deal with restrictions on public posts, even though the fact you had to wait a certain amount of time before you could post again was dumb, but the fact that there were restrictions on private messages was what really annoyed me.

God i left this for a day. Haha I'm from the U.S. of A :D

I love writing. I'm very into poetry as well and adore long drawn out detailed roleplays about literally anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back