Whatever we wanna talk about. :)

I don't get the problem of Canadians with those animals. If the thing attacks you you just grab its head, break its neck and take a free goose home. I've been attacked by a swan while in my kayak and that mother****** got a paddle in the head.

Well I was holding a lare meatball sandwhich so my options were either to run or risk losing my lunch.

I would have run, myself. Nobody messes with my lunch, bro. Especially a meatball sandwich.

2:40 pm. I was actually thinking that it was later for you, but to be fair, I only have a general idea of the different timezones, and try to make an educated guess, haha.

I usually use time converters to know when to come on. xD Only problem is that I go to bed when they start being active.

So they have to wait for me... It gets annoying sometimes.

Yeah, I bet. It's one of the problems of having internet friends. Still, they're usually the best friends to have.

Oh, yes. Indeed they are. I mean, I feel like I could talk to them about everything. Been roleplaying for less than a year and I already have an amazing impression. How about you? For how long have you been roleplaying?

For about nine years, off and on. xD Started when I was 15 or so. Internet buddies have easily been the best friends that I've ever had, even if I don't talk to any of them anymore.

How did you start to roleplay in the first place? I was introduced to the site by a friend of mine and I also wanted to improve my English knowledge by writing with native speakers.

Thanks. But it definitely needs improving. While I'm confident when writing I don't speak it all that well. No one to practice with. And I've never heard of that site. I'll check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back