• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Whatever it takes | A MCU search

lostsouls

coffee and tea addict
BA7706AA-8724-48A2-B747-C84B778094B0.gif

Welcome!
As we all know, WandaVision recently released on Disney+ and it put me into an MCU mood again, so this is a search post specifically for that.

I’ve been roleplaying for several years now (in various fandoms and genres)
⇢ I am female and use she/her pronouns!
⇢ I write around 2 to 3 paragraphs, depending on the scene. If you prefer longer replies, I will happily do that!
⇢ Please no one liners, Mary Sues or topics/scenes that violate the site’s rules.

I will let you know if I will be unable to reply for a longer period of time.
⇢ I am mainly looking for some Canon x oc or canon x Canon here.

I will not roleplay off-site

What am I looking for?

I am most interested in Canon x OC right now, so here’s two little lists.

Characters I can play for you: Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Stephen Strange, Sam Wilson, Thor, Loki, Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Clint Barton, Peggy Carter, Scott Lang

Characters I’d want you to play for me: Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Scott Lang

Canon ships I’d like to do: Stucky, Stony, Spideypool (comics/ adult characters only!)

Send me a quick message if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back