Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth

• Fire

• Air

• Total voters
I'm a down to earth kind of fella. Geddit. Pls say yes.

For real though, I'm not really a quick tempered person, or a person that adapts to things through change, nor someone who feels free to express themself however they feel whenever they feel, which I believe incorporate Fire, Water, and Air respectively.

I'm more the type to look at something how it is, and deal with it how it is, using my direct knowledge and experience to deal with problems, rather than thinking around them. Facing it head on, in other words.

I consider myself a mix between water and fire. Air and earth, while cool as well, aren't my cup of tea.

Plus, I've always dreamed of having fire powers. >_<

Plus, I mean...

Mako_(The_Legend_of_Korra).jpg

I've got these two. :P  

I personally believe I have the temperament and personality to fit air. A bit airy, absent minded, I love freedom.
Though, I have some fire tendencies. Namely pride. Also, get me into a righteous fury and you'll see some fire most people don't think I have (Because I'm chill most the time).

I'd easily choose Water for rather practical reasons. I mean, well, there's plenty of water on this planet. The human body's also supposed to be majority water... And, blood-bending?

... Well, I guess there's also drawing water in some event of.. I don't know, getting stuck in a desert for some reason.

And well, bending pee and other fluids just for shits and giggles. I'll slap a person I dislike with his/her spittle.

FIRE. Because I think that out of the four elements it fits my personality best, but also because I've always been utterly fascinated by fire and it's been a wish of mine for a long time to be able to hold fire without being burned. Also, I used to do metalworking, and working with torches and hot metal is frikkin awesome. I really miss it.

Lighting, because it allows me to be more of a plasma. But if I had to be of the "four" - how restricting - I'd say fire since it's closer to being alive than the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back