• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What We Did This Summer >Open<

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Roles

Cute but Deadly ♡ taken
tumblr_opi10dGTyZ1vh5xb8o2_400.png
you all know her for her goddess like body and talents. tiniest waist in the school and the most adorable australian accent. too bad her appearance doesn't match her personality. she's also known for her cold ass bitch personality that keeps people out of her inner circle. of course even a princess slips up. how was your visit to the hospital? didn't your mom tell you that starving yourself is never the answer?

The King/Queen ♡ open
~text
best friends with cute but deadly, they are the headmaster's child and the most popular person in school. they have a superior attitude and they know they've got it all. money, good looks, grades, a boyfriend/girlfriend. it's amazing. right? other than the fact they are the reason amy jacobs moved away. you had to do something pretty nasty to her to make her leave the damn state.

The Jock ♡ open
~text
oh the jock. aren't you supposed to be with the hottest kid in school? so what are you doing warming the bench so much? from hero to zero, our very own hercules has fallen off their throne and is living with us mortals. how does ecstasy taste my darling?

The Sibling ♡ taken
18380973_295540397551867_7534730117432475648_n.jpg
you've always been known as the sibling of our most popular student. you have always lived in their shadow, been known as a disappointment. why can't you just be more like them? well i guess it's because you don't know what it means to be your own person. is that why you hid your stash in their stuff? so much for blood being thicker than water.

The Nerd ♡ reserved
~text
all brains and no beauty. at least that's what the social ladder paints this flower. she is someone we know to score the best on tests and honestly is probably going to work for nasa or something when she graduates. what we don't know is that she provided 'summer tutoring' for one of our darling girl's boyfriend. after all, he did have a D average. hopefully she doesn't end up with a mini me though.

The Hipster ♡ open
~text
hipster is so mainstream nowadays, but they make it seem like a brand new trend. their sense of fashion is probably the best in the entire school. of course what they do lack other than a breath mint after their joint, is a good set of morals. you think your mama would've taught you not to hook up with your soon to be sibling. but i guess a day before the wedding means you aren't related yet.

The Druggie ♡ open
~text
it's a great profession honestly. selling drugs at parties, homecoming, football games, you know the works. i mean you must be making bank. so why is it that you drive such a shitty car? oh that's right, that's because your burnout of a mom takes all your 'hard earned' money and spends it on her own grown-up drugs. sucks having to take care of a 40 year old bum doesn't it?

Tumblr Bae ♡ open
~text
constantly on tumblr, constantly posting about anything and everything. we all follow their blog, let's be real. it's so pretty and aesthetic, you can't deny it. other than the fact that they got into a lot of trouble this summer. sometimes it's better to stay off social media. breaking and entering the headmaster's house and vandalizing it is a bit low, don't you think?

Social Butterfly ♡ open
~text
everyone knows them, and they know everyone. they are the person you spill all your secrets to without even thinking twice. but isn't that a bad thing? no, because our social butterfly keeps those nasty secrets locked up tight. unless of course, it's about money. i heard that your parents got in trouble because they couldn't pay the bills. so you thought it was a good idea to help them out right? can't you get in big trouble for embezzlement?

The Singer ♡ open
~text
you've seen this angel of a singer sleeping with literally everyone. from the lamest of the lame to the kings and queens of the school. it doesn't matter, as long as they've got that spark of sex, they are happy. so what are you hiding? what is it? is it perhaps the fact that you've been in the closet longer than anyone in the school? oh baby, that's too bad.

The Bully ♡ open
~text
constantly getting detention for late assignments and for getting into fights, but they've got that hot bad boy/girl vibe going on. surprisingly they are pretty well liked by people, not totally a loner after all. however this summer they got into a bit of a sticky situation. how does it feel to find out your mom slept with so many different guys that you don't even know who your real father is?

The Wild Child ♡ open
~text
dating the most popular kid in school certainly is a big feat. nobody expected this crazy ass kid to land such a hottie. they are an adrenaline junkie and are always doing things deemed dangerous. hell they were voted least likely to reach their mid twenties last year. so why is it this year they are having problems? though your problems are dirty. cutting the breaks on your new step dad's car isn't always the best thing to have on your record.

The Journalist ♡ open
~text
you have a great way with words honestly. whatever you write gives me shivers. but there is one question i have... why do you talk shit about some many people 'anonymously', yet you never talk about yourself. like seriously, why not write a long ass article about how you slept with our english teacher rather than how someone overdosed?

The Artist ♡ reserved
~text
always a joint in hand, you would think they'd be considered a druggie. however due to the fact their artwork is posted all over the school and in local art shows they are still the signature artist of the school. but it's all fun and games when working on a mural right? or it is until someone gets hit by a car. how did your daddy feel when you told him you hit someone?

The Casanova ♡ open
~text
rarely do you ever find them single. they are constantly charming the pants off every student and getting with everyone honestly. other than some of the school's royalty, but whatever. the thing that surprises me the most though is that they roofied someone. thankfully nothing bad happened right?

The Comedian ♡ reserved
~text
funniest kid on campus am i right? but you don't have the best of luck. last year we heard about your mom getting sick, oh baby i'm sorry. is your depression okay? doesn't bother you? that's great! because this summer you had a blast didn't you? i can see getting busted for drugs, but getting into a car accident and leaving the scene because you're too high to get off without a charge? that's pretty shitty.
Summer is a time where you can lose yourself, become whoever you want. There's no school, there's a lack of parental supervision. It's the perfect prowling grounds for rebellious teens to make memories worth locking away. Nobody really thinks of what will happen if you make a few wrong choices over summer. It’s three months to fix your mistakes before the new school year right? Nothing that happens over summer can hurt you as long as it’s kept a secret. However this summer, well those secrets aren’t going to last forever...

When you live in a small town, people are bound to know what's going on. However sometimes this can be avoided, if you know how to keep a secret that is. In this particular town, the secrets seem like they might destroy a few lives. Now I'm sure by now you are wondering, well who are these people that have these god awful secrets? They are the students of Westview Public High School. These students are known for being either incredibly rebellious or insanely smart. Rarely is there an in between. The students range from different financial backgrounds and ethnicities. The schools encourages individuality and the free expression of the students. Sounds pretty nice right? It is pretty nice, at least when you are a good kid who won't cause trouble.

But these kids aren't good kids. Over summer they got into a bit of trouble. A total nobody gets knocked up by Mr. Popular. A royal hits someone and gets away with it. Sounds pretty great? Now nobody knows about these secrets. They are secrets after all. They aren't meant to be told. It's a new school year, nobody is going to know about these dirty little secrets. Only, someone does. Somehow, all the secrets that were made over summer were documented by someone. Students of all types were dragged into this. Of course they don't know, or else where'd be the fun in that? This mystery secret keeper is someone that nobody would expect. And they just happened to be there and decided to keep those secrets for the entire summer. Well now they're bored and want to have some fun.

It's now a race against time as these students have to decide what to do with this new threat. Do they try and figure out who this mystery attacker is? Do they leave the school? Do they reveal their secrets before this attacker can? Or do they let their lives be ripped apart till it's too difficult to live any longer. Even if they do stop this person, the damage is done. How these students deal with the problems at hand is their choice, but one thing is for sure. Every secret you make, every lie you tell, it'll always find it's way back to you and ruin some portion of your life. What a great way to start the new year right?

♡ This isn't first come first serve. However if you were accepted in the previous version of this roleplay, I will reserve you one character role.
♡ More roles will be added depending on interest
♡ Two character max. for now
♡ This is a detailed roleplay, meaning I expect at least two paragraphs in terms of IC posts
♡ Realistic face claims only. No anime, drawing, only realistic
♡ I will either invite you to a group PM or Discord once all characters have been accepted
♡ When it gets too hot and steamy, fade to black
♡ Try to keep everything relatively realistic
♡ No OOC drama. If you are having problems, just shoot me a pm and we can talk about it

Last edited:
I should have the thread up either by tonight or tomorrow afternoon Pacific time depending on how many more ppl are interested in this.

Is this a tryout based thing orrr what?
If you read the rules it says that this isn't first come first serve however if you were accepted in the first version of this roleplay (this is a reboot) then you may reserve one character role.

I'm definitely interested. I'm in love with the hipster role!
Love the username and hipster is a great role to go for

I did read the rules. I simply asked because alot of people you know seem to be getting tagged and are interested, and I didn't want to waste my time or yours applying if i didn't have a chance.

I did read the rules. I simply asked because alot of people you know seem to be getting tagged and are interested, and I didn't want to waste my time or yours applying if i didn't have a chance.
Only two roles have been reserved for those who were in the other roleplay. If more reserve spots and a lot of people are interested but there aren't enough roles I will add more. This is just the amount I have at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back