What was the last movie you watched?

The last movie i watched was the labyrinth

all hail the goblin king, may he rest in peace.

before that, i believe it was Ride along which was surprisingly okay in my opinion.

The last movie I watched was Last Shift with the GF on Netflix

It was a pretty great movie until the ending. The movie did everything right and is what I look for in a Horror Movie.........until that bad ending

Last movie I watch was Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and I have to admit, it wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. Although I do love the characters.

[QUOTE="I I I I]The most recent movie i watched was the new star wars. Still trying to figure out if i regret it ^^'

[/QUOTE]
I saw Star Wars a few weeks ago, and I definitely regret it xD And yet I want to see it again...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I loved it. I thought it was more aligned with the original trilogy personally. I am curious about where Darth Vadar spun off too between Episode IV and Episode V and why Princess Leila (now General) looked as if she was not tortured when she was rescued.

The Adventures of Baron Manchausen, but the newest film I watched was Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The latter I can only say is an excellent revival of the franchise.

The Revanant. It's a great movie, and looks beautiful to boot. I have not Seen Star Wars due to a knee injury, and my movie show anxiety.

I just finished Tirez la langue, mademoiselle. The premise was interesting, but the heroine (you discover) is completely unlikeable. Basically, it should have been renamed "the story of how one selfish cow breaks up these brothers' relationship, their practice and then everything works out for her."

Fifty Shades of Black.

The worst movie EVER. I'm kind of mad I paid 11 dollars to see it. Just boring and not funny -filled with nasty humor.

Stacey said:
Just alright? I'm disappointed to read that. I was looking forward to seeing it.
Don't get me wrong, it's a solid movie in its own right but it just didn't stand out to me.

I watched BBC's Warriors last night ('Peacekeepers' in the US). To be honest, I don't know what to make of it. Characters seemed a bit 'meh', only one of them was sort of relatable to me, and the ending was all over the place.

That aside, it shows the Ex-Yugoslavian civil wars in excellent detail, and doesn't shy away from anything.

I watched 1001 grams ~ I liked it, but you'd really have to be in the mood for it. ((its very soft and serene, but thoughtful))

Hmm... oh well, I actually re-watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens last night with my siblings. x)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back