What was the last movie you watched?

The last movie I watched was Dark Skies, I had no idea what it was when I started, but the beginning was okay... then it turned a little lame.

One or two weeks ago I saw Mockingly Part 2. The effects are really good but as a fan of the book series, they took out some parts that I would have liked to see :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly forgot about this thread. woopsie~

Lets see...I think the last movie I watched recently was The Babadook.

I saw The Holiday with some friends on Friday night. Not a particularly noteworthy or memorable movie, in my opinion.

Since I'm waiting a few weeks for the crowds to die down (I'm no fan of crowded public spaces and prefer going to the movies towards the end of a film's run when the theaters are more empty), I just now started my Star Wars series rewatch to refresh my memory for the new movie. So lastnight I watched the 'despecialized edition' of the original Star Wars.

I don't think I've seen the original trilogy since I was a Star Wars obsessed kid, and I only watched the prequels once each as they were being released. I settled on a watching order kind of based on what people call the 'Machete Order' (episodes 4, 5, 2, 3, 6) except I'll probably be watching some fan edits of all three prequels in between ESB and ROTJ as I've never watched fan edits before (unless the despecialized edition restoration counts) and the concept does intrigue me.

Anyway, the movie still holds up incredibly well, even with all the old school 70s special effects spliced back in. The dialogue gets a little bit cheesy at times but that's part of the fun of Star Wars, at least in my opinion!

and now I want to play all the old Star Wars video games too, which is bad news for my already lengthy gaming backlog. oh dear.

I watched the new Star Wars too! I do really want to see the animated film 9 again, as that is one of my favorites. I can rent it or buy it on DVD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a movie buff so I watch a crap tun of movies.

The last 3 I watched yesterday cause I was bored was. The New stars wars for the second time cause like why not. But it didn't compare to the original trilogy.

Shawshank Redemption cause like it one of the best movies ever made.

2001 a Space odyssey cause like Kubrick....I mean do I even need to say anymore. He is like the god of directing a movie.

Star Wars: Episode VI - The Return of the Jedi

Need to see the seventh one!! D:

After Netflix's various attempts to shove Ridiculous 6 into my face I decided to give the movie a try. It was pretty meh.

Good Will Hunting, which instantly became my favorite movie after watching. And it wasn't just because they filmed everything extremely near my old apartment which got me all sentimental and nostalgic (which, strangely enough, are feelings I enjoy submerging into every once in a while) but because the amount of themes they've incorporated into it resonated with me. So, so, so much.

I actually watched Beauty and the Beast last. Even at this age it's still a great movie to me. One of my childhood favorites.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens such a good movie! Saw it for the (a number of times that is rather embarrassing) and it just keeps getting better and better each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back