What stupid things that you did five years ago come back to haunt you when trying to fall asleep?

o h
i tried to stab some girl i hated in elementary school, i can't even remember what made me hate her so much lol
is this an admission of guilt?

Not five years ago because my memory is so foggy when it comes to time, BUT-
In Walmart, my mother and I were shopping at night. It was a grocery run or something, I can't remember.
Well, we were walking by the TVs. I saw buttons, and was like, "OOOHH!!!!! BUTTONS!!!!!!" and pressed one.

The TVs, at max volume, played at a deafening volume. At Walmart. When it was dark out. Everyone looked at me as the noisiest thing on the planet blasted from the speakers and my mother and I tried desperately to find a button to turn it off.
I'm so glad she was super patient with me, she just laughed it off and told me not to do it again ;__;

Oh god here we go.

More than 5 years ago, there was a talent show at my school.
I was to sing a song in the school's records. Problem was I was a confident little shit. I asked for a no-lyrics version of the music, because I figured I could sing, and loudly enough for everyone to hear me, so no microphone either.
Unfortunately, there was someone else singing the same exact song, so you know what the school did? Paired us together. And right then and there my confidence was shot down. Couldn't sing anymore.

I stood there, unable to sing while this other guy sung for me.
Boy do I feel afraid to this day. I could have done it. But nope.

In 6th grade.. oh gods.. I used to wear a raccoon tail clipped to the back of my jeans like every week or some crap like that. (in my defense, I used to go to the renaissance fair with my family at a yearly basis up to this point, and I got the tail from there and it’s normal to wear them around there.. so of course logical 6th grade brain wore it to school and I get tested bullied by my friends about it to this day 💀)

my memory is crap so that’s about all I got, thanks.

Age 17 … pretty much nothing tbh. It was a relatively uneventful year as far as personal embarrassments are concerned. The only thing about that year that haunts me is not having worked enough back then. I didn’t to at the time but not building up those work habits is a mistake that still bites me in the ass to this day.

Everything about the little arrogant edgelord shit I was circa 2017 haunts me to this very day. I was the fucking worst I tell you. I hated everyone around me, I figured I was the most oppressed fucking person in the world. I though normal people were actively trying to keep me down and I just wanted to hurt them so bad. I though that everyone around me must be brainwashed or otherwise subhuman because they didn't share my garbage views and tastes in media. I idolized fucks like Emplemon and Mr Metokur because I figured they were "exposing the autistic degeneracy of the world" and I hated myself for perpetuating it by existing as a person on the spectrum. Also fsr had like a vendetta against anime because it was made by foreign people or something idk.

I'm better now, but the anger has evolved. Now it just uses left wing excuses for making me want to hurt people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back