Other What sports do you do?

hadal

What sports do you do? What sports have you done in the past?

I used to horseback ride, and I did it for probably 8 years. I had a horse and I competed and it was something I was pretty good at. More recently, I wrested. I was on my high school wrestling team, and I kinda loved but also hated it. Not that rubbing bodies with sweaty guys isn't just a blast, but eh. I'd still be wrestling, but I ended up basically ruining my knees last season so I can't do it anymore. And I've been boxing for awhile now, and I love it. I think I'm fairly good too. For the past year I haven't been able to do it as much because I've been having a lot of problems with my knees, but I hope to get back to it full time as soon as I can. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played RB for my school's football team, for the last two years. This year I haven't, to focus more on scholarships and studies.

Er...hopefully reading is considering a sport.

I was a tri-county Renaissance Games Champion in the knife throw and axe throw. Does that count?

Field hockey player right here! Used to run / jog also but I had to stop at the end of my 10km program because of a shin injury and after that I ran here and there, but never fully picked it back up again. 

Does ruthless lovemaking count?

Not much for team-on-team sports, but I do a lot of biking, some martial arts, and a dash of parkour.

Perks of living in a concrete jungle.

I used to play basketball since junior high, but I have to stopped a few years ago since I can't find time to practice anymore.

I love extreme sports, like sleeping and eating!

(I have stress-induced asthma and dislike physical exertion. I am more of a creative person, writing, modeling, painting, drawing, sewing...)

I am currently a hockey goalie, although work has gotten in the way and I haven't been able to participate as much :(

To answer the usual questions:

Yes, I am a girl. I am only 4'11". No, my height doesn't effect my ability, the net is only 4 feet high. Yes, I do have to get dressed/undressed in front of men :P  

I am currently a hockey goalie, although work has gotten in the way and I haven't been able to participate as much :(

To answer the usual questions:

Yes, I am a girl. I am only 4'11". No, my height doesn't effect my ability, the net is only 4 feet high. Yes, I do have to get dressed/undressed in front of men :P  

Lol as a girl in boxing and wrestling, I feel ya there... I get asked similar questions >.< 

Sp-or-ts? What is this word?

lol but yeah I've never done a single sport in my entire life.

Done soccer for a while, eleven years to be precise. I hope to utilize a living out of it.

boxing, sambo & UFC but i need to get all this cess out my chest, gradually starting stop smoking(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back