Other What sortof games do you guys play?

AngelzRain

Just a small Asian trying to live
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m a PC player who plays;
League
Black desert
Blade and soul
Dota

Recommendations are welcome!

I play games with a heavy focus/emphasis on action or strategy/logistics. Some of my favorite games of all time are Dark Souls 3, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne, Rimworld, Factorio, etc... I could talk forever about the games I truly enjoy.

I'm a casual league player myself, that's about the only thing I consistently play....
Everything else is some multi-player game I play with friends every once in a blue moon.
(How's the P2W update in BDO right now by the way...? I heard you can break down paid items for valks now. Oof.)

Cities: Skylines
Hearts of Iron IV
Medieval II: Total War
Grand Theft Auto V (xbox 360, just to screw around with terroristic psychotic rampages much of the time...)
Farming Simulator 15 (xbox 360 again lol)
I play Mount and Blade: Warband in phases with mods or the Napoleonic Wars DLC

various fighting games, League of Legends, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Magic the Gathering Arena

Pokémon main series games, Monster Hunter, Metal Gear Solid, and Splatoon 2. Mostly Splatoon 2 lately, though!

Been playing Destiny 2 a ton, though I've got my eye on Cyberpunk and the new Doom. I used to play a lot of Dota then Overwatch back in the day but got burnt out on them both.

The vast majority of games I play are TCGs, those being Shadowverse, Hearthstone, faeria and MTG Arena. Others include some Blizzard games like World of Warcaft and Starcraft (2), as well as Doki Doki Literature Club. And if online clickers count, I got Crush Crush running in the background.

Games which I've tried in the past but dropped for one reason or another include Tera Online, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Rift and Eve Online.

Darkest dungeon my dudes, great game plus a ton of community content. Oh and the binding of isaac, a timeless classic

I used to play in my Nintendo a lot (oldschool yes i know) and pokemon all the time. All the time, i could spend hours just getting my dex full.
Now im on ipad playing various games, like Empires and Puzzles, and i used to play Hellfire,i just love strategic card games.

I've been playing Wargame: Red Dragon recently. It's very good as an RTS, but it's souring my experience of it being my first RTS via a good chunk of players left that are over lvl 30 and look down upon new players.
That and teammates abandoning the match early and leaving their team to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back