• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Filia Medici (And Samson), Cerebella, and Nadia "Ms." Fortune
-New York-

By the time Filia and Nadia reached the main floor, Cerebella comes in. She looks at Filia and then to Nadia, which she asked "Ms.Fortune?"

"Cerebella..." The catgirl says in a silent tone, as if she and Cerebella has some sort of history with each other. The young acrobat shrugged.

Filia went alongside with D.Va to where Reed is. After some conversation, Filia would ask "Where's Carol? Did she...?"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Lucina: Mewnisse
While waiting for Rachel's answer, a man(?) in a ninja costume appeared between the two. Lucina was taken aback by this and was about to pull out her sword, but stopped short when the man greeted them.

"... Likewise."

There was something about the ninja that seemed all too familiar...

"Do I know you from somewhere? I feel as though we've met..."

She couldn't put her finger on it and just frustrated her.

latest

Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Lightning Farron: CraftStar
Lightning eyes were on the map until she looked up and saw a happy blonde-haired woman, floating off the ground with some sort of creature at her side. She took a step back, but still held her ground and remained calm.

"Yeah. So, you're searching too?"

It was nice to know that she wasn't the only person dropped on the island who also got the letter. She was starting to believe that she was the only one on the island aside from the creatures she met earlier. Teaming up was a possibility, but Lightning wasn't so trusting of the floating girl just yet.

original.gif

Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré

Nathan Drake: Diamond City
Drake decided to deviate away from Karla and the others for a time. The conversation they were having was "charming," but not interesting enough. He just wanted to know if this godforsaken place had any treasure.

"Not that this isn't fun, but I'm going to do some looking around for a bit. Don't worry, I'll be back, ladies."

He then waved at Karla and this Cortova chick, before setting off on his own.

"Hmm... I wonder where that uninformed guy went..."

tumblr_o4ycyuo3uX1qe9lpso2_250.gif

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré
Akira Kurusu: Metro-Gotham
"What the--?!"

In an instant, there were multiple copies of Arsene surrounding the Phantom Thief, except their original forms, began to deteriorate into something far more hideous and they merged together to form a downright disgusting monster.

"This is bad... This is very bad..."

Akira was pretty quick to command Arsene to burn the living blazes out of the monster. Also, as for an extra measure, he pulled out his pistol and fired rapid shots. Once he saw Crane disappear, Akira couldn't help but curse under his breath.

"It has to be a cognition... He keeps making these things appear from midair!"

Forget the monster, Akira made it clear that his sights were set on finding Crane and ending this once and for all. But first, he had to kill this ten-foot monstrosity.

e18734afb0f9fdd64d055d0ade2b3dbf.gif

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts MainEventMan MainEventMan

Celty Sturluson: IaTowa (Side: Hope)
In the streets of IaTowa, people saw only a black, shadowy figure riding at top speed down the road. To the townsfolk, she was only known as "The Headless Rider," but her close friends called her Celty. After waking up in an apartment that wasn't even her own, she took it upon herself to find answers. Why was she here? What is this place? Why are there robots living among humans? This was like an episode from one of Shinra's favorite animes.

"I don't know what the hell's happening, but I know something's going down," Celty thought as she road off.

She ended up in a bar called Swerve's Bar. Maybe, just maybe, anyone in there knew where she was and what's happening. The bar wasn't in her tastes, but regardless, she came up to the bar, pushed the screaming robot out of her way and typed something on her phone.

"Hey. Mind telling me what's going on?"

She showed the text to everyone in the bar. Hopefully, someone could give her the answers she needed.

original.gif

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts @Baku

Bayonetta: Metro-Gotham and IaTowa (Side: Despair)
Everything remained quiet once again, leaving Bayonetta bored once again.

"On to the next place, I suppose."

The Umbran Witch then opened a portal and strolled right in. This new world she was in was similar to the previous one, except with robots.

"Not my cup of tea, but It'll do."

The robots in question lay there before her, presumably dead or at least they were until she heard them writhing in pain. She's never dealt with robots before, but she could tell that they wasn't just a bunch of defective units lying around the place. Someone did this.

"Hmmm..."

Her eyes dashed towards the direction of the Cybertronian Council.

"Hello... And who are you?"

Although barely visible, Bayonetta could see the shadow of a person before they were out of her sight. A devilish grin curled across her face.

"Things just got a whole lot interesting... I wonder how this'll end?"

Being no stranger to trouble, Bayo decided to follow the path of the person. Surely, something interesting was to come out of this.

tumblr_ne8lzo5yDh1t6xtc8o1_500.gif

Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:
Morrigan Aensland: New York
"You poor thing..."

Her curiosity peaked even more, but she couldn't help but feel pity for Ash. That demonic book killed his girlfriend and turned his life into a living hell. This was actually the reason why she sympathizes with the human race. Their curiosity often leads to disaster.

"Items like that book are such a pain to deal with. But you have my condolences, my dear. Someone as handsome as yourself didn't deserve it."

She then pulled herself closer to Ash.

"But look on the bright side. A demon is actually attracted to you and I can help you destroy that book once this is all over. I do know someone back in Makai who deals with this sort of thing..."

She let a hand run down his cheek as she giggled quietly.

MainEventMan MainEventMan

Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

"Yeah, they all did..." Peacock replies, and soon enough, she begins to grow bored. "This is getting boring." She says "Let's do something else. What do you have in mind?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS

Side: DESPAIR

(AUTOBOT REFUGEE SHELTER)

miu_iruma_bonus_mode_pixel_icon_-2-gif.389238
THE ULTIMATE INVENTOR MIU IRUMA + KAEIDIOT
kaede_akamatsu_bonus_mode_pixel_icon_-2-gif.389237
1516520419367.png
"M-Monokuma..." Kaede shivered when she realized the nightmare has only just begun.
1516520630016.png
"And now I know it's been some time since our last televised killing game... but this time..." Monokuma explained on the hijacked television signal which eventually shut off.
1516520319998.png
"Wh-where did that fucking bear go?" Miu cursed under her breath.
1516520659424.png
Suddenly Monokuma himself appeared before the crowd, "WE'RE GOING BACK ON--" Monokuma was then blown up by a missile.

"That bear's annoying..."
said a new voice its source walked out from the shadows of the cold winter climate.
1516520557900.png
Monokuma's still active head rolled around to face the intruders, "AND JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING THIS UN-BEAR-ABLE!"

"Look, I have no idea, who or what you are, but we're the Wreckers," introduced the green and yellow Autobot, "And we're here to make things better."
1516519109174.png
DESPAIR CHAPTER 2: DESPAIR WRECK AND RULE!
START

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Last edited:
~New York~
--Yu Narukami || Yosuke Hanamura--
Zamasu Zamasu

"We'll figure it out soon enough..." Yosuke told Yu as he turned to Peacock, now bored out of her mind. "Good question. What SHOULD we do? I mean, it's not like one of those guys would suddenly appear, right?" He shrugged, pertaining to the Symbiotes.

"Careful what you wish for." Yu chuckled as he stood up. "Which reminds me, Roxie-san's going to do some upgrades for my Katana. We might get you some better knives, Yosuke."

"Roxie? Who's that?"

"Part of Renoir-san's troops. She's the lead engineer, if I recall." Yu explained with caused Yosuke to raise a brow.

"Okay, okay, time out!" Yosuke stood up, "How the hell do you keep meeting these women? First a hot nurse, then a commander chick and an equally hot communications officer, and now an engineer chick? Hell, last I checked, you became friends with a single mother and even Risette of all people! Risette!!" He ranted in a confused manner, "Just...How?!"

"As I said, they just found me and..."

"Okay, now that's just a load of bull." Yosuke sighs in defeat, rubbing the back of his neck. "Whatever...I'll never get to know your secret anyway."

"Trust me, it gets to you." Yu can only nod in response. As the two were about to head back to the building to see the progress of Adam and the others, he looked at Peacock. "You want to come with us, Peacock?"

Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

Peacock thinks for moment before saying "Yeah, why not?" And then she goes alongside with the two boys. Back within the building, Roxie had already set up her workplace for the meantime. She is too busy eating a sandwich which she made.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR GIRLS
Side: HOPE
(THE LOST LIGHT)
"That's a bit vauge... you mean here or the whole District?" asked Swerve asked the new and mysterious person.
1516540403352.png
"In general..." Minumus Ambus tried to contain his frustration, "The Magnus armor was stolen..."
@Baku Fran DeArc Fran DeArc
---

THE WARRIORS OF HOPE

(METROKUMA)
(DO NOT INTERACT)

"There!" Starscream added the final punctuation on the Warriors' list, "Finally finished!"

Starscream turned around to find that the Warriors of Hope were gone, "Where did everyone go?" All except for...
1516543002717.png
"They told Monaca to never trust a Starscream," Monaca spoke in a odd tone.

Starscream was startled by what she said... Perhaps his plans may have been compromised.
1516543036231.png
"But Monaca knows she can trust Mr. Servant," Monaca smiled brightly, "One-Hundred and Ten Percent!"

Starcream was relieved by her words, perhaps she didn't really suspected a thing.
1516543837949.png
"But Monaca wants to know," Monaca tilted her head and curiously asked, "Does Mr. Servant trust Monaca?"

Starscream was perplexed by her sudden question, "I... I do trust you, Lady Towa," Starscream bowed before the wheelchair-bound Monaca.
1516543868201.png
"Then why did you answer like you were super unsure?" Monaca pushed the question on Starscream as the wheels on her chair started to move her closer to Starscream.

"I-I-I uh... The question was just so sudden..." Starscream stammered as Monaca's blank expression refused to change as she wheeled herself closer to the Decepticon, "And I just made a list of about over two hundred names just for you... So the stress from the work may have gotten to me..."
1516543955141.png
"That's okay!" Monaca smiled at Starscream, "Monaca knows that Mr. Servant would never ever not for a million years betray Monaca, meow!"

Starscream froze... while she did say she trusted him... something about her words struck the Decepticon harder than any blow from the Megatron of his world.
1516543977456.png
Monaca turned her back against Starscream, "And you'll never ever ever try to stab Monaca behind her back..." She then waved cheerfully at Starscream as she left the room.

Starscream returned to the main computer console and sighed, "I really hate her..."

Starscream then looked at the monitoring System to see where the humans are now, "But, I can deal with it... as long as I have my trump cards in play..."

Last edited:
Ash Williams
New York

Ash raised an eyebrow as Morrigan spoke. He wasn't expecting her to feel this sorry for him. Normally he didn't like being the guest of honor at a pity party, but it felt oddly...nice coming from her. He couldn't help but smirk a little bit when she referred to him as handsome. She was most likely buttering him up, but he still appreciated it never the less, especially since currently his rugged good looks were covered beneath a thin layer of blood and dead symbiote goo. "In a way, I guess I'm grateful that this book ruined my life...if it hadn't, I never would've met you, dollface~." He said with a smirk, placing his good hand gently on her waist as she moved closer to him. His head visibly perked up when she mentioned that she knew someone who could help him dispose of the Necronomicon once and for all. "I have no idea what the hell a 'Makai' is...but if it means demons'll stop comin' after me, then I'm all for it. Present company excluded of course." He said, rubbing her back gently with his good hand. "I still owe you that dinner date, after all~."

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Batman
Metro-Gotham

The situation with Crane only seemed to get worse. It seemed this version of the Scarecrow knew his identity...how, Batman wasn't sure...most likely due to something his parallel self did...he couldn't think on this for long however, as Crane began his attack. Batman was about to make the first move, but stopped when he saw a truly horrifying sight. "...Mother...? F-Father..." He muttered, seeing his long dead parents appear before him. The initial shock went away however when his parents lunged at him, morphing into feral, inhuman monsters as they attacked. The Dark Knight stood his ground, gritting his teeth as he punched the monster that appeared like his father square in the jaw, grabbing him and swinging his body, using it as a weapon to knock into the monster that took on the appearance of his mother, knocking them both back. "Crane...you....bastard!" Batman growled, taking out two batarangs from his belt and hurling them at the monsters.

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:
Dallas Grove: Diamond City
Dallas was taken by surprise by the tactically geared man and rather clad dressed woman. Dallas heard the offer and felt somewhat Insulted, he took a deep breath in and gestured his arms out in typical Italian fashion until he stopped himself short. He knew he wasn't in his world anymore and definitely not in France, so he re established a firm stance and said, "No, but thank you kindly, maybe some armor or something for my body but my gear will hold true, I assure you of that sir," after that he gave a small salute to the older man. Dallas then looked over and noticed that Drake fellow from before, Dallas called out "hey!" to Drake as he waved to him. Of course though he was wearing his gas mask he managed to hear some feint jangling, he looked over only to spot something out of the corner of his eye, it seemed to be a futuristic cowboy and another sneaking about, before they could make it further from him he began jogging over to the two. "Now I'm not the sharpest, but I am not blind nor deaf, now what are you two doing sneaking about?" he asked the two.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré

Bjornson Gudrun: New York Helicarrier

Bjornson nodded and quickly he would start looking around for Magnus, asking Agents even some Symbiotes which they managed to point him to the right direction. Finally Bjornson arrived to a tired and horribly wounded Magnus, Bjornson sat beside Magnus and smiled before saying quietly to Magnus, "I guess you came out of this brush allot worse than the rest aye? heh." Bjornson then positioned his sword as he would making ready to heal Magnus, Bjornson put his hand upon Magnus's head and instantly Magnus was encased in the numbing yet comfortable warmth. Magnus's connection to his arm was fully re-established, as Bjornson was doing he had a vision of an omen, many eagles circling a storm cloud with 4 crows circling about it much closer with their talons sunk into the clouds, this would make for a good conversation when Magnus wakes up.

Last edited:

KOMARU NAEGI
IMG_9629.GIF
(High above IaTowa)

STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE
(High above IaTowa)

Star and Komaru rode the magical cloud and scouted the area.

Star then spotted something down below, "KOMARU! LOOK!"
Star pointed at what appeared to be a pure white Cybertronian being assulted by a gang of Monokumas.
"We've got to save him!" Star exclaimed as she used her wand to propel them closer to the Transformer in peril.

Komaru shook her head, refocusing as she realized the two of them were heading straight into a fight.

IMG_9634.PNG
"Right," Komaru said hesitantly, but with purpose. She drew out her hacking device, firing Break bullets as they rapidly descended. Due to how fast they were travelling, it took a few shots for Komaru to successfully hit one of the Monokumas.

She didn't think she could have just left someone else out here to fend for themselves, especially after that brief yet harrowing encounter with the Monokumas in the apartment complex—just remembering that was enough to make her hairs stand on end. Still...

...What if it was a trap? What if the children were just using the Cybertronian civilian as a bait to get her to step on the ground? And then? And then...a bunch of Monokumas were going to show up and surround her! She wouldn't be able to handle that—she'd be dead in a few seconds! The more Komaru thought about that scenario, the more likely it was becoming for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

KYOKO KIRIGIRI

IMG_9628.GIF
(The Streets of IaTowa)

SIR MARCO DIAZ
(The Streets of IaTowa)

"If you wanna know, I'm from the Lost Light, the Ship I'm the captain of," Rodimus answered the silver-haired girl, "And I'm here to save humans like you."

Rodimus then looked at the demolished monokumas and gave the Ultimate Detective a cocky smirk, "And you're welcome."

"Thank you!" Marco exclaimed as he hugged Rodimus' leg.

"Uh... yeah..." Rodimus wasn't sure how to process this.

IMG_9236.PNG
"Well, you certainly made getting out of that much easier," Kyouko admitted. "So, thanks for that."

However, the detective didn't quite have her full faith in this Cybertronian, even if he had gotten rid of the Monokumas. On the other hand, she wasn't sure why someone as strange as Marco was here in the first place. Still, he had been cuffed just the same as she had, so Kyouko was leaning towards the boy just being a victim of circumstance.

IMG_9248.PNG

"Where did the Lost Light depart from, and when did it arrive here in IaTowa?" she asked, her stare not moving away from the Autobot's optics.

Last edited:
Side: Hope
STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE

(IaTowa)
1516608142759.png
Star aimed her wand at the Monokumas, "Dagger Crystal Heart Attack!" and just like that, a stream of hearts fired out of her wand and embedded themselves onto the Monokumas which caused some of them to blow up.

Star turned around to see another Monokuma behind Komaru. Star gasped and cried out, "KOMARU! BEHIND YOU!"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

---

SIR MARCO DIAZ

(IaTowa)

"A Game of twenty Questions, eh?" Rodimus smirked at the silver-haired human, "The Lost Light just finished its round trip from the Cybertronian district. When we arrived the whole place was falling apart." Rodimus shrugged in a way to fain modesty, "And as a Heroic Autobot, I was duty bound to protect all sentient life and thus we landed here to save you from those oddly soft looking things."

Marco nudged Kyoko's arm to get her attention, "I think we can trust him... I mean he seems nice."

"So I've answered your questions," Rodimus stated. Now it was his turn to ask her some questions. "I've never seen you before my entire life... So who do you work for? G.I. Joe? Cobra? M.A.S.K.? Venom? Jem and the Holograms?"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:
MEWNISSE

ANNA THE MERCHANT

(A Village within Mewnisse)

"Everyone, calm down, I only have two hands," Anna grabbed some seltzer water and poured it into a glass with a peel of orange in it, "Who asked for Fruit Soda?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Baku Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré
---
RACHEL = ALUCARD
(A Meadow in Mewnisse)

"Ignoring the rather abrupt nature of your arrival," Rachel sighed for a moment, "I do believe it is my turn to introduce myself, I am Rachel Alucard and these two are my servants, Nago and Gii."

"Hello!" Gii said cheerfully.
"Likewise," Nago added.

"Though I must ask, what brings you to Mewnisse?" the vampire asked the masked man(?)

Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Above Gladius-1
"Of course." Thrawn replied, coldly "Turning you into some kind of martyr wouldn't help anyone."
As he spoke, the escape pods were pulled towards a Star Destroyer via Tractor Beams. In the hangar bar, hundreds of Clone troopers, two AT-ATs and a few pieces of artillery were standing by just in case.

As Thrawn waited for Kenobi to be arrested, he had time to respond to the other calls.
"I am not out of my mind, Vader." He replied with a sigh "I am acting on behalf of the Gladius Defence Fleet."
He stepped towards the hologram "I did not betray the Empire, the Empire died along with countless worlds...Oh, and before we proceed with negotiations, know that if you try to use the force to assassinate me, or any of my men we will bombard your ship. Do not make the same mistake as Kenobi. Do not start a fight you cannot win."

He then turned towards the younger Vader "Anakin Skywalker." He muttered, speaking under his breath "Well, General Skywalker. Your companion decided to throw negotiation out of the airlock when he captured my men. Men who had been sent over to negotiate, as I agreed with Yularen. He has surrendered his ship, crew, and soldiers over to the Gladius Defence Fleet and has agreed to stand trial."

Thrawn paused, allowing his words to sink in and waiting for Skywalker's next move.
"Grand Admiral." An ensign cut in "We're being hailed by Victor Von Doom. He says it's urgent."

@Donder172 @R-Breezy
"As long as you don't give me a reason to, there will be no, there will be no attempt on your life, Grand Admiral." Vader answered. "I will wait here for the negotiations."
He then turns towards the other Vader. "You will not interfere with this, do you understand?" he said with a demanding tone. This was his ship and these were his negotiations.
"You want to negotiate with the traitor?!" The other Vader said in anger as he grabs his lightsaber, aiming to strike Vader down. However, with a swift move, vader grabs the blade with his right hand. Being able to do so with minimal damage with a combination of the Force and the material of his glove to push it to the side. Following with a surprising punch to the face, disarming the other Vader and leaving him vulenerable. Taking the chance, he lifts the other Vader with the Force while choking him. "You made your last mistake." Vader said before snapping the other Vader's neck, dropping the body on the floor.
Soldiers and crew looking with surprise at the brief clash between the two vaders in silence. While some had raised their weapons and trained them at the other Vader, they quickly realized this was not needed.
"Dispose of the body." Vader said to a few soldiers who comply and throw the corpse out of the airlock. Vader looks towards the weapon of the other Vader and pulls it to him with the Force. Deciding to keep it, he puts it on his belt along with his own.

Last edited:
~laTowa~

--Minato Arisato || Penny Polendina--
AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

"Did he just...?" Minato raised a brow at the televised message that claimed to have done a 'Televised Killing Game'. As soon as he wondered that, the bear disappeared, soon appearing amongst the crowd. Not long after that, the bear was shot down by a missile, leaving him more confused than ever. A group of giants introduced themselves as the Wreckers, claiming to make things better.

Penny was confused what the bear meant by the Killing Game, but due to Miu and Kaede's reactions, she might as well hold her tongue.

"Pardon me, but what exactly will you do...?" Penny asked the Wreckers in curiosity...

--Izuku Midoriya || Shoto Todoroki || Sash Lilac--
Thawne Thawne

As the battle continues, more and more Monokumas appear as soon as the previous few were destroyed. Soon enough. the group was slowly running out of space to move as time passes.

"This isn't looking good..." Izuku clicked his tongue as he glanced to the distance, the Monokuma's numbers gradually increasing. If this goes on, then it'll be no doubt that they'll overwhelm them when their staminas run out. He has to make sure they escape. "Todoroki-kun, can you talk to that dinosaur thing?" Izuku asked as he hurled a Monokuma towards another, causing an explosion between the two, wiping out a small chunk of the horde.

"No. But if we're lucky, we might find the group of Autobots it belongs to." Todoroki explained, his left side setting ablaze as he tossed flames towards the Destroy Monokumas in an attempt to push them back.

"That would be great!" Izuku nodded, turning to Lilac. "Lilac-san, if Lucky-san is a Civilian, I suggest you take him to these 'Autobots'."

"There's not much of a choice there, but ok!" Lilac nodded, facing the horde in an attempt to find an opening.

"Todoroki-kun, lead the children and Lilac-san to them!" Izuku said as he pressed his index finger against his thumb, glowing. "I'll try to hold them off!"

"Izuku, what are you--?!"

"Trust me on this one!" Izuku said, firing off another Delaware Smash to the fast approaching horde. "It's what a Hero would really do in this situation, right?"

". . ." Todoroku fell silent for a moment, "Fine...But you better come after us once you're done, you got that?" He nodded, as Izuku let out a smile.

"Alright!" Izuku nodded as he ran past Todorki, tapping his free hand as if passing a baton in a relay. "I promise!" his arm glowing as the arm in his costume ripped out revealing a rainbow glowing arm similar to the one Vivio released before. Approaching the Monokuma near the alleyway that connects to the street where the Dinobot is, he yelled "Detroit...SMASH!" as he punched the Monokuma, crushing it as a strong gust of wind pushed the other Monokumas into the alleyway, exploding simultaneously. His arm then turned limp, as if all the blood has been sucked out of it. He bit his tongue as he turned to the other Monokumas, then activating Full Cowl. "I don't know how long until their reinforcements arrive, hurry!" Izuku told the group as he rushed passed Todoroki once more, who merely stood in silence, glancing at Izuku one last time.

"I'm coming back for you, Izuku. And you won't stop me." Todoroki muttered as he then signalled the group. "Follow me! We're getting out of here!"

The Mercs
Diamond City
Deathstroke was about to give the go ahead, when Venkman came back, with someone new, however Slade immediately noticed something up with Venkman. He had a look on his face like he recognized Deathstroke and that he was hiding stuff which was probably knowledge about him. Deathstroke was far too smart to not notice, he would need to figure out what that was in time. Deathstroke ended up remaining quiet as he pondered these things, as well as the other details of the matter, bringing up his thoughts if the plans are found out.

Before Deathstroke could speak again, two familiar faces came by distinguished by their umbrellas opened to block the sun. It was Kamui and Abuto. And they were quick to notice Venkman and the other woman.

"Oi, oi we're back, we got tired of sitting around on our asses doing nothing. So we noticed you all over here. Anyway, who the hell are these two?"

"They are going to be working with us, anyway, I anticipated as much so you do bring up a valid point. This should be enough to take the fight to Vortex, I already have a plan drawn up, so it's simply a matter of mobilizing everyone and adding you mages into the equation. Which shouldn't be too much of a problem, anyway here's the plan."

Deathstroke then told everyone around him the plan highlighting the drop off points that Deathstroke found to be weak points to be exploited, and everything involved with it. Since everyone would need to tell their men the plan. He added the fact to Kamui and Abuto that mages could teleport them as long as they weren't human

Kamui was the first to speak after the plan was drawn out.

"We would like to be some of the first brought in, where the bulk of their forces are going to be brought too first. Being brought in through teleportation would be a nice change of pace than usual eh? We are Yato, you shouldn't have a problem doing so. We would prefer to fight more." After some silence, Abuto sighed and said. "I'm going with the boss on this."

Deathstroke nodded and said glaring now at the rest. "Alright then, you will be some of the first boots on the ground with the first drop off group. Rest of you, what do you have to say?"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Eliasdagood Eliasdagood (To anyone else involved. If I am forgetting you in this convo)

Cortova watches closely, taking in all of the information. “Getting me close to the main building would be best. My little friends here can disrupt machinery incredibly well,” She gestures to the shadow that’s crept onto the table, seemingly observing the map as well. “And I’m willing to bet the main control and transmitters are in there. Mess those up, and the drones will probably go down.”
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Noodle
Rush Valley
As the conversation jumped back and forth between everyone in the station, noticing the three in the cell, she remained silent in thought the whole time, considering everything and thinking about it all. As to take on an enemy as powerful as this, they would really need to consider everything and think it over, to outsmart it. So once her concentration was finally knocked off by the air horns outside. The Japanese woman followed everyone out, and held her composure once she saw Findryt. Noodle had a feeling that it was some sort of illusion as it wouldn't make sense to come back with everyone over there. Mark however didn't grasp that, and ended up falling flat in his face.

However Noodle maintained a cold glance right at the elf. "And what is it that you'd want now..."

Mewnisse - Zelda (Sheik)

Sheik turned to look at the little girl, waved at her pets, and then pulled up "his" scarf, "My apologies for my sudden appearance. I'm nothing more than a nomad, young one. The world is changing and I wish to explore as much as I can."

Then Sheik turned to the blue-haired girl, "I believe we've met in a different lifetime, but I can't be so sure."

A sigh escaped "his" lips because "he" felt like he knew who the blue-haired girl was, but "he" couldn't put a name on her. Perhaps "his" alter-ego would fair better, but it wasn't the time nor the place to do so.

"In any case," Shiek continued, "I am known as Sheik of the Sheikah tribe."

"He" bowed out of respect for the two. At the very least, "he" could tell that they both were of a noble background.

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Elsewhere in Mewnisse - Hanzo Shimada, Yuki Cross, & Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

"Please, take your time," Luna said to the merchant with a sweet smile. In the meanwhile, she took a seat and patiently waited for the bartender to serve the other patrons.

Hanzo was in no mood to wait, but he didn't have a choice. So, he also took a seat.

Luna waved at the other customers, "Greetings."

Yuki was fast asleep on a chair, mumbling, "Zero... Kaname..."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts @Baku Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

CraftStar - Kat

Kat was surprised that the pink-haired woman could understand her language. That means it made communication more fluid. She was also happy that woman was also here for the same reasons.

"Yeah, but I haven't been too lucky... Not a single item on the list," Kat replied while rubbing the back of her head. She had a feeling that the the pink haired woman didn't trust her, but she at least had to try, "But we should team up! We'll cover more ground that way!"

Dusty then curled around Kat's shoulder, an indication that an introduction was in order, "Oh, yeah! My name's Kat and this is my friend Dusty. I can manipulate gravity, but I'm not that good at it. I'm still new at this..."

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Diamond City - Jesse McCree & Aloy

They've been spotted by some guy in a uniform. Aloy immediately stopped in her tracks, while McCree raised his hands slowly.

"Whoa there," McCree exclaimed, "Easy... We ain't here to start a fight."

As far as McCree was concerned, his hands slowly moved down towards his flash grenades just in case things everything goes to hell.

Aloy then took a few steps forward as she spoke, "We don't want any trouble. We just here to gather a few supplies and then we'll be on our way."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Dallas Grove: Diamond City

Dallas saw McCree reaching for some strange device on his belt, but he couldn't be bothered with it. "I wasn't inquiring a fight, I was asking about your snooping, your not working for that Vortex fellow now are you?" Dallas asked.

Dallas himself thought about his question he asked and began to realize these people may be a threat after all, so Dallas rested his hand on his belt showing some form of relaxation but his hand was awfully close to his Colt m1911's handle.

If need be Dallas would pull it on them but he wanted to see how this would pan out. He heard the woman speak, "Well Ma'am I would believe it if the two of you weren't sneaking about, you do know you could have asked to come in right? I'm sure you could have solved this issue without the need for going about like a street urchin," Dallas said to Aloy in response.
Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Senshi, Shimazu, and Take: Rush Valley

Senshi had left the police department with Take and Shimazu in pursuit, Senshi gripped the handle of his Katana in it's sheath as he walked forward, using his right hand to gently move some soldiers out of his way, he had heard Noodle ask the question he wish he knew to the hologram, Senshi would not be deceived as Mark was and so with that he approached the elf's hologram.

His fellow Samurai kept with the soldiers, giving them a feel of comradery as they stared the vile woman's ghost down. Senshi had come face to face with her, Senshi's brown eyes would peirce anyone's soul at this distance but he felt she had no soul to give.

He stared quietly but intensely at her, "Like she asked, what do you desire exactly? I thought you were more than satisfied with the 'work' you have done. So what more could you possibly wish to take for your own agenda? What lust drives you back here?" Senshi had asked.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Side: DESPAIR

Miu_Iruma_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(7).gifTHE ULTIMATE INVENTOR MIU IRUMA + KAEIDIOTKaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(7).gif

(AUTOBOT REFUGEE SHELTER)
1516647106619.png
"Who the fuck cares what they do?" Miu told Penny.
1516647076640.png
"They saved us!" Miu's heart was a flutter over their savoirs.
1516647046332.png
"How many love interests can this girl get in such a short amount of time," Kaede muttered.

Sadly celebrations were cut short as another Monokuma appeared before them.

1516647138265.png
"AHEM!" the New Monokuma spoke, "Before I was so rudely interrupted!"
1516647211867.png
Monokuma dodged a cannon shot from the large Orange and Green Transformer and continued on with his announcement, "Considering how low the ratings were for the last killing game..."
1516643860088.png
"Hold! Still! Slag! Licker!" shouted the Wrecker as he fired each shot for each word.
1516647283566.png
Each shot was dodged by Monokuma who continued his speech, "I've decided we're gonna play things differently! In fact..."
1516647299849.png
"Instead of waiting for you kids to start picking each other off one by one... We're gonna be having a game of survival and mayhem!" Monokuma announced before everyone as a wolf's howl can be heard in the distance which made the Monochromatic menace smile,
1516647326744.png
Monokuma then said, "And that'll be the mayhem part of the game... Hope you guys try your best with the survival bit!" before promptly getting blown up by a shot from large Transformer.

"You good, Roadbuster?" asked an older looking Transformer.

The heavily armed Autobot sighed and muttered, "I'm fine, Kup... I just really hate that bear."

"Okay, mind telling what the hell is going on?" Springer asked the refugees, "Because I've spent Five Stellar Cycles dead and now scrap like this isn't a Decepticon plot anymore!"

Springer's comment offended some of the surviving Decepticons in the building

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod AbominableTouma AbominableTouma
---

(CRIME SCENE AT THE CYBERTRONIAN COUNCIL)

A Blue Seeker and a small dog examined the bodies of the recently deceased guards.

"Who do you think is behind this, Buster?" the Seeker asked his tiny companion.

"WHOOF!" barked the Seeker's pet as it sniffed the corpse.

The seeker then picked up the dog, "What's that girl?"
1516646556569.png
The dog then licked the Seeker's face which caused him to giggle.

"Stop it, Buster! We're working," the Seeker said in between laughs.

Last edited:
Adam
Metro-Gotham
Once Adam, heard a foreign voice in a distance... One that, seemed out of place even for here, quickly shifted his glance over to the general direction. He found and listened more intently and immediately deduced something was up. Probably taking one's memories, or fears. And it made sense why the accent was foreign, considering it was by the entrance the light illuminated everyone, Adam turned off his night-vision and saw what he had imagined would be there... A group of Nazi's. And it was easy to consider why that was what appeared. She must've been a civilian or member of the French Resistance and these were the men who had the most impact on her life... Or that she feared... Even as he knew he was next, he was going to have her back.

He saw that she was now being held, and took action, from a distance he saw the shot he had, and quickly fired two shots into the Nazi holding onto Jolie. Hoping it would give her the opportunity to fight back. And once everything came to him, even though he knew what was happening, it didn't mentally prepare him enough.

It began with him turning around to see, the various groups of scientists that made him into the mindless killing machine he once was, he remembered each and everyone far too well... He was the one who killed them all once he broke out, and he could careless about them. Adam told himself they deserved every single death he brought upon them. Nonetheless the painful memories came back, he saw they had syringes, he knew all too well they intended to strip his emotions once more...

"Adam, you know what time it is...? It's time to strip you of your weakness, the pathetic emotions that hold you back... We are going to make you better... Don't resist us..." The words drenched in venom, piercing Adam's soul and setting it aflame, yet bringing chills down his spine, he wasn't going to become what they made him again, he wasn't going to be the monster of an oppressive regime anymore.

Adam gritted his teeth in anger, being forced to relive this brought upon him a massive mix of dread and anger. It was quite the unorthodox concoction of emotion to say the least.

"Even now, you're all a bunch of naive idiots, you really thought such a childish ideology was the way to move forward?" Adam stated spitefully back, he could tell these were all too real, which was odd, but he noted they were not alive, something about them felt off... However, his mind moved towards grim dark thoughts, especially in regards to what he'd do to whomever caused this.

"But then, you'd be the only one standing in the way, it appears you have chosen the wrong path. A shame." And just like that they attacked, and the feelings became all too familiar.

Adam moved his body out of the way of all them coming at him, with expertise and ease he noticed they were faster than they should have been, which indicated the same theory he had before. Plotting his next course of action, he moved his body again, exposing one of their arms, and then with such ruthlessness and ease, broke it with a sickening crack in the air, as the bone broke, grabbed hold of the scientist and moved him as a shield so that one would stab his own partner in the neck with the syringe in hand causing the needle to protrude through the neck and splatter a small bit of blood on Adam, using the shock of it, he then kicked the now dead scientist into his buddy, a far distance.

Next came another, and Adam bent and used the momentum of the attacker, to toss the scientist over his shoulder causing them to land on their back and in no time flat, Adam had his pistol drawn and put a double tap in it's skull, causing blood, skull and brain matter to splatter on the ground below. Noticing the visage of one of the last, he got up and awaited, being emotionally strained in darkness, Adam then shifted his body out of the way of the syringe, drove his knee into the attackers, chest causing more brutal snapping as the scientists ribs broke, and penetrated the bodies innards, causing the scientist to cough up blood, unrelentingly doing so, before disarming his syringe and driving it right into the skull of the scientist putting a brutal end to that one.

Then there was the matter of the final scientist, who he had kicked down after he stabbed his buddy. It was sad really, that Adam killed the scientists with the same ferocity he had all those years ago, but he had been a broken man at that point, and he had nothing but disdain for them even now, he felt the same. But maybe that was the forcing back up of those memories... Nonetheless he came over to the last one, took off the silencer and due to having shot it, the barrel would now be hot, came up jamming the barrel on the last scientists cheek, burning his face, with it before finally pulling the trigger and ending that one's suffering.

And as Adam pondered everything again, and saw all the destruction he caused again... He felt a burning pain in his back, cold steel, and it was pushed in slightly deeper than he would have expected. So once the knife was pulled out Adam timed his elbow strike carefully and struck the mysterious attacker in his chest. Stunning whoever it was, and giving Adam enough time to face him and what met him... Was everything he feared...

It was a slightly younger version of himself... During the time when he was compelled to fight for the Social Darwinist Empire. In that moment, he completely forgot about the fact that he had just been stabbed in the back by it, he was going to be facing his main demon right here and now.

"How pathetic, the sad kicked puppy lashed out... Looks like you truly haven't changed..." Adam's doppelganger said.

Underneath his helmet, he felt the sting of everything, Adam tried to purge that side of him, yet here it came out again in the flesh and blood. Speechless.

"Look at you now, you're a shell of yourself, slowly rotting away in a world you no longer wish to live in... Why continue to live and make yourself suffer...? You said it yourself, you are a waste of oxygen, you are nothing to society, an insignificant ant, who killed thousands of people brutally. And look at you still breathing and living, when all you deserve is to be executed for your crimes. Why don't you do us all a favor and put take off that helmet and put a bullet in your skull, you would do the multiverse a favor by leaving one less piece of scum alive." The other version said. with absolute malice and charisma rolling out of it. Adam for a second just stood there, and now he had another internal struggle his hands were shaking, this was the things he had hammered into his head so many times, but was that head now cracking much like the many bones shattered? All he could hear now was the shattering, getting louder and louder, and he could see that gun slowly raising towards his head and he was pulling off that helmet, a tear actually began to fall, it seemed this would be it. The way to solve everything, it would all be sealed with one bullet...

But wait... Was it really his mind speaking to himself...? Would this really be the right moment? Is this what he truly wanted...? Would this really be the way to seek redemption? Or was this just an artificial construct...? Was it a deception to cause a poor old sap to commit suicide...?

The epiphany hit him, and suddenly the cracking stopped, this wasn't how this was going to end... He wasn't going to let someone dictate whether his life was worth continuing living right now! Adam was only going to allow himself right now to whether he wanted to live or not. And he wasn't going to let some guy force a victory by forcing the other to commit suicide!

So continuing to keep up that facade, with an explosive spark of speed, Adam moved the gun away from his head and had it trained right on his other selves heart and opened fire, and hit it right on the mark.

The other simply looked down at his chest, as there was no blood, except a bit of a hole.

"You forgot..."

"Bulletproof vest... Right... Well... I think you could consider that a friendly gesture called 'fuck you'" Adam stated with dry sarcasm.

"How colorful, guess you're quite stubborn and defiant..."

"Well you should've realized that by now, you're me apparently... But if you were me, you'd also realize, strength doesn't come from stripping one of their emotions and individuality, it doesn't come from forcing them to commit atrocities like many humans of the past." And now Adam's will to live rose in the moment, this wasn't how he'd meet his end... Not today, although he wouldn't know whether he'd be willing too another day... This moment wouldn't completely save him, but it slowly rose the hope of it. And it was now coming out in pure emotion and he was now yelling it, loud enough Jolie would distinctly hear it partly to remind her that it's all fake, but to show her he wasn't a lost cause.

"And if you were me you'd definitely realize I'm not going to commit suicide over some tool like you conjured up artificially, my thoughts are mine only, and if I am going to die I am going to do it on my own terms!" Before he paused and then spoke again to only his alt self once again throwing venomous sarcasm at it. "That's individualism, you should learn about it, it'd do us miracles."

"Cute, but you know that only the strong survive in this world, and the weak perish... Let's see how strong you really are."

And then the two began analyzing each other carefully, circling each other, and Adam revealed the sleight of hand he did with a syringe, having hidden it until now, he knew he couldn't completely hide it, as he was fighting himself. Which he knew was much more ruthless and aggressive than he was, as he didn't hold emotional constraints. But then the two equally realized that trying to analyze each other wouldn't work out. And so the two began their clash...

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando Vsland Vsland

Jolie and Captain Cold: Metro-Gotham
Adam's shots knocked a few of the SS Stormtroopers back, but they continued to focus on Jolie. Heinrich watched as Jolie tore into the soldiers, sinking her fangs into the neck of a Stormtooper and taking a chunk out.
"Such brutality." He muttered "You haven't changed a bit, bauernhofhund (farm dog). It is such a shame. Your dedication, your look. Blonde, blue eyes. Aryan. You would have made a perfect addition to my Riech. Your son did, after all."

Jolie looked up from the Stormtrooper she had pinned down while internally, she was trying to tell herself that it wasn't real. It couldn't be. SS Soldiers as part of Heinrich's Riech showing up was one thing, but the man himself? Nigh impossible. As much as she wanted to hold back, she could feel the monster within climbing to the surface.
"I always wanted a son." Heinrich said "He gave me the opportunity after you failed to protect him. Had you not hidden that swine in your basement you would have lived normal lives. Your farm, your husband, your parents. All of their lives were lost because of your selfish actions! Julian's death was on your hands."

Jolie screamed and charged at Heinrich, grabbing him by the shirt and throwing him across the street. Her were eyes completely black and her fangs bared like a feral animal. She hissed at the SS Officer who had taken everything from her, and prepared to charge at him again. Heinrich quickly stood to his feet, his eyes blackened but a large, toothy grin on his face.
"That's the spirit, bauernhofhund."
"Arrête de parler et meurs déjà (stop talking and die already)!" Jolie yelled, delivering a powerful left hook to the side of the Vampire's face. Blood flowed from her eyes and she hissed like a feral animal as she delivered blow after blow against Heinrich, throwing him through the window of a nearby car. With his uniform in tatters, he rose to his feet and brushed the glass from his skin.

"Is that all?" He asked "For all the people you've killed I expected better."
Jolie drew her bastard sword and ran at Heinrich, the blade going through his chest. He grabbed the sword and kicked Jolie down. She'd seen him kick through concrete walls before, and so the blow threw Jolie flat onto her back. As she tried to stand up, Heinrich knocked her down again, and with Jolie's own sword in hand started to slice away at her.

-
Across the city, Snart ran out of the Asylum, using his cold gun to freeze the locks shut. Panting for breath, he removed his goggles and slowly turned around. The area surrounding Arkham was surrounded by a thick, green mist and through it Snart saw nightmarish versions Batman roaming the streets. Sighing heavily, he placed his goggles back on, raised his Cold Gun and marched forwards.

He opened fire on the ten foot tall monster, freezing one of it's limbs and shattering it with another shot.
"Hey kid!" He shouted at Akira "Any idea where Kruger went!?"

He rolled out of the way as the ten foot tall abomination sliced at him.
-
The abominations ignored the rest of the fighting around them, focusing directly on Batman and trying to claw at him.
"You let us die in that alleyway." They hissed in unison

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Crenando Crenando MainEventMan MainEventMan

Last edited:
Karla and Venkman: Diamond City
Venkman nodded at Cortova "So I guess that's the three of us going. Won't be long, Slade." He said with a smile. However, before he could open a Twilight gate he was cut off by two new arrivals. He stayed to listen to the plan, waiting until Slade was finished before adding anything.
"At least let us try recruiting these Raiders to our cause." He suggested "With a gate, I can be in and out within minutes. As well as anyone who wants to tag along." He shrugged "Non-human of course. Don't want my skin to peel off." He added with a nervous laugh "And as far as I know, Vortex hasn't been able to detect Magic yet so if he's monitoring communications, he won't find me or any of my fellow Mages."
"And if they start shooting at you?" Snake asked
"Open another gate. Like I said, easy peasy."
-
Minutemen and Diamond Dogs soldiers stepped into view near the gate, hearing Dallas' cautionary words and finding him with McCree and Aloy
"Is there a problem here?" One of them asked Dallas

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Morbuskid Morbuskid Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré

Minity: The Wall
"I need to get home to my family. I..." She paused. According to Sigmund, he'd convinced most if not all of Skyrim that he was the true Dragonborn. If so, Heljarchen Hall would be either be burnt down or it could be a trap. Still, there was a chance at least her children would be kept there as hostages. And it was one Minity would have to take.
"Somebody imprisoned me within this wall. The Night's Watch had nothing to do with it, but the person responsible is holding my family as prisoners. If you help me save them, I will help you find your brothers."

She knew what it was like to lose a brother, but the fate of her own family had to come first.
Donder172 Donder172

Markiplier: Rush Valley
Findryt sighed "I'm giving you a choice. My attacks have been a bit random, so-far but this time I'm going you boys and girls a head's up. I'm offering you a choice. Gluttony, Jason and a friend of mine you haven't met yet are going to launch three more attacks in this city. You can only stop two of them."

Findryt stepped forwards, and with a wave of her hand displayed images of three locations. There was a hospital, another police station and finally a school.
"That's got trap written all over it." Mark interrupted, standing to his feet
"I am not without honour, Mark." Findryt replied "I'm not doing this because I enjoy it. I'm following orders." She explained, coldly "Which is why you have a choice."
"How do you know my name?" Mark asked, his eyes widening
"I heard somebody shout it from inside the station." She explained "That and, well...I have my sources. What's it going to be?"

Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

D.Va: Helicarrier Dreadnought/NYC
A symbiote approached Bjornson "Allow us to help your friend." It hissed in a calm tone. It was restrained in it's movements, holding back and watching the sleeping Magnus.
"He fought well, even if the war was a lie."
-
On the upper levels, D.Va approached Reed's console
"That's her all right." D.Va said, shaking her head "So we're looking for a dead woman."
"It would seem that way, yes. I'm sending my findings back to SHIELD and Gladius-II. Maybe from there we can try and find her."
Hana looked at Reed to see that his left hand was shaking violently and gently rested a hand on his shoulder

One of the symbiotes walked up to Fillia "The one you call Carol lives." It hissed

Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

The Wasteland
"Yeah, I hear you." The Raider said, trying to hide the shakiness in his voice "Just, how the hell are you speaking inside of my head? Telepathic field? Look, I don't have a damn idea how you're doin' this but maybe it could be useful. Vortex can intercept most radio communications, but I don't think he'd be able to detect this...Whatever this is.
GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back