• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Namorae-Southern Continent
Namorae nods, a slight smile on her lips. I knew I chose correctly. “Regardless of what your country does, if you call on me, I will come. My master would like to meet you at your convenience as well, but he understands that speaking with your country will take priority. I would like to join you, if you would allow it.”

She knows that in her world, this is the point where someone would try to kill Venkman for posing a political threat. She wants to stay close to prevent that from happening. Also, she’s fairly certain that if she’s with Venkman, the vampires she noticed earlier shouldn’t get too defensive of their territory. She really doesn’t want to start a war of houses at this point.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Venkman: Southern Continent
Venkman squeezed the bridge of his nose, letting out a heavy sigh "Alright, I'll meet him. So long as you two keep your disguises up, Ghandi might take you for other Mages."
He looked up, a half-smile briefly appearing on his face "I've got a few other folks in mind, if the Council aren't going to do anything."
He started to walk back towards the city gates, his hands twitching inside of his pockets.
"You'd better stick with me, for now. It could get ugly in there."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Namorae, Farator, And Cortova-Haven’s Spear
She nods, walking at his side. “Right. This will no doubt start some form of panic.” She says with a soft sigh. She’s rather used to being the cause of the panic, or her father. It’s never what she would call fun, what with the accusations, and the smiting, and their insistence on setting everything on fire.

She looks around as they pass through the gates, still fascinated by the constantly shifting architecture, not like anything she’s ever seen.

Farator, meanwhile, took Venkman’s words as permission to enter the city, though he does take his advice, conjuring a simple elven disguise for himself. He and his daughter usually prefer that race, since both he and her mother were elves in life, and it’s the closest to their true forms that they can generally get away with.

He begins his walk toward the city gates, humming softly to himself. He’s interested to meet this strange mage.

Cortova is already out and about, her helmet off as she looks around, sticking close to her ship. Something is going wrong, she can feel it in the air like electricity before a lightning strike. If she just watches and waits long enough, she knows she’ll be called into the fight.

Team FNCC

"Children? Hah! We ain't little kids anymore, ain't that right Filia?" Cerebella says with the utmost pride and determination upon hearing the Prime Minister asking Reed if he is sending 'children'. However, that boast of her gets cut off when Filia spoke.

"But...I'm only 16." The schoolgirl says in a shy mood, greatly disappointing the young acrobat. "I mean, yeah, I know how to fight, but it isn't much of a forte to me, and that belongs to Samson." She added.

"Do you really need to drop a ball on me, don't you Fili?" Cerebella asked before turning to Carol and ask "So what about you?"

"Sorry, but I am only one year behind her, but hey, I can fight so..."

"Oh come on!" Cerebella is getting frustrated at this point "What about you Nadia? Um...Nadia?" She turns to the catgirl, only to see her rubbing her head against Reed's leg in an affectionate manner. Cerebella sighs in defeat.

Venkman: Haven's Spear
Farator was immediately surrounded by a few Mage guards, each one wearing a broach with the symbol of the Adamantine Arrow.
"Who goes there!" One shouted, pointing a spear at the elf "Nobody approaches the gates of this glorious city for no reason!"
"Calm down, Gerald." Another guard sighed, rolling his eyes "Buddy, are you alright?"
-
Walking at a fast pace, Venkman and Namorae approached the gates, watching the scene unfold.
"Is that the guy?" Venkman asked, pointing at Farator
-
Deeper in the city, a slim man wearing a long, hand-me-down brown coat with many pockets approached Cortova with a smile. He had a head of short and combed dark hair, a four o'clock shadow and a crow rested on his right shoulder.
"Hi." He said, offering a handshake "I'm a friend of Venkman's."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Team FNCC

"Children? Hah! We ain't little kids anymore, ain't that right Filia?" Cerebella says with the utmost pride and determination upon hearing the Prime Minister asking Reed if he is sending 'children'. However, that boast of her gets cut off when Filia spoke.

"But...I'm only 16." The schoolgirl says in a shy mood, greatly disappointing the young acrobat. "I mean, yeah, I know how to fight, but it isn't much of a forte to me, and that belongs to Samson." She added.

"Do you really need to drop a ball on me, don't you Fili?" Cerebella asked before turning to Carol and ask "So what about you?"

"Sorry, but I am only one year behind her, but hey, I can fight so..."

"Oh come on!" Cerebella is getting frustrated at this point "What about you Nadia? Um...Nadia?" She turns to the catgirl, only to see her rubbing her head against Reed's leg in an affectionate manner. Cerebella sighs in defeat.

"That's what I was afraid of." The Prime Minister sighed
"They survived New York." Reed pointed out "I trust them."
"Even that one?" Doom pointed at Nadia
"Okay, that one might be a bit of an issue." Ward added, shaking his head "But Peter and Nova were the same age when they were being sent on missions, at least according to the files I read."
"So you people send children into war on a daily basis?!" The Prime Minister snapped
"Enough! The more time we waste on this the greater foothold that Indian bastard gains!" Doom snapped "I say we leave the decision to Richards."
"Thank you, Victor."
"And with it, the consequences. If these children get themselves killed, it will be on you." Danerys spoke, coldly as the Queen's eyes locked with Reed's "If we try to stop them there is a chance they'll find another way into the war."
"Do you have anyone else in mind for this?" The Prime Minister asked, admitting defeat "At least let these be the only kids you rope in."

Reed rested a hand on his chin "I have a few ideas."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Cortova, Namorae, And Farator-Haven’s Spear
Farator puts his hands up calmly, not seeming remotely fazed by the weapons pointed at him. “I am simply here for a meeting, no need to be so hostile. If you wish to search me for weapons, feel free. I carry none.” He says in his smooth, Galtese (French) accent.

Namorae narrows her eyes, and the man looks over his shoulder, dipping his head to her and Venkman. “Ah, here they are now.” Namorae is trying not to smile, knowing he isn’t in the mood for that right now. “Yes, that would be him.” She says calmly, looking to Venkman.

Cortova smiles, shaking his hand. “Nice to meet you! I’m Cortova.” She says warmly. “What’s going on? Everyone seems pretty tense.”

Team FNCC

If it is Parasoul and her Black Egrets that you are referring to, you might gonna have to ask Thepotatogod Thepotatogod for that cause currently she and the others are in Limbo right now. Hey, break the fourth wall for me will you? Anyways, the girls listened and they don't like how the Prime Minister views them. Sure, they are still kids, but they know how to fight in the most dangerous of situations, take example New York where everything started. If they want him and the Mother of Dragons to turn their view on them, they'll need tot prove that they are capable of being dangerous to enemies. Now all that remains is who else is going to give Reed and his group aid?

Please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul, please be Parasoul.

"This one's with me." Venkman pointed at Farator "He might be able to help with this whole...Thing."
"I take it the meeting with Ghandi didn't go well?" One of the guards asked
"He's not gonna stop." Venkman shook his head, a defeated and cold expression in his grey eyes
Turning back to the Vampire and her Master, he waved them over "You two, with me. Maybe the Council will listen if there's three of us. Chit-chat will have to wait, but if you must know...My name is Venkman." He spoke at a fast pace, his tone and his eyes serious, but not cold and unwelcoming as he offered Farator a handshake.
-
Brian sat next to Cortova, his face turning pale.
"By the looks of things, the Mages might end up going to war with India." He sighed "And considering that Vortex killed billions using nothing more than a few bombers and an army of drones..." He shook his head, turning to Cortova and shooting her a light smile "Still, here's hoping that Venkman's able to push for peace. I have no idea if Ghandi can be reasoned with, but I've seen that madman talk his way out of other problems."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Parasoul Renoir, Valerie "Valentine", Patricia "Peacock" Watson, Double, and Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (and Leviathan)
-I never wanted to do this Thepotatogod Thepotatogod but you've left me no choice-

The climax of the battle was about to commence when all of a sudden, missiles begin to devastate the entirety of New York. "Ghandi..." Double muttered "And I still have yet to forge an alliance with him. That brute, what was he thinking attacking this wasteland of a city without having myself join forces? Never mind that, but I need to get out of here." She quickly reverts back to her human form and say to the group "I shall give you the victory. But hear this, we shall meet again." She then proceeds to run away right before a nearby missile is spotted.

"Hey! Get back here!" Valentine yelled, but her injuries prevents her from going after the nun. "D-Damn it! Fuck it hurts!" The ninja nurse cringes in pain as she said that "We need to get out of here fast!" Just then, the sounds of wheels running, engines thrusting, and footsteps are heard. The group would turn to their side and see the Black Egrets coming in their way, and along with them is their superior.

"Hop on! We got no time to be standing around!" Parasoul yelled, and she seems to be driving a motorcycle. The group would quickly get on Molly's Graham-o-Tron and get themselves away from the missile's blast radius. "It appears that we will be dealing with a new threat. However, with numbers like these, we wont' be able to counter it. We need to gain more forces and I think I know who to call." She says before turning to Molly and say "Molly, try to contact anyone within our vicinity. Hack their communication if you can." Molly nods and then she proceeds to gain a contact with someone nearby.

Namorae And Farator fall into step with him, both removing their disguises once they’re inside, though both pull up the hoods on their cloaks. The resemblance is still striking, with them sharing the same crimson eyes and angular features, as well as the pointed ears to denote what Farator once was, and what Namorae would have been if she were alive. They move with the same fluid grace, both holding the subtle confidence associated with nobility.

Farator takes his hand to shake it, dipping his head slightly. “I am Farator. I wish we had met under better circumstances, but it is a pleasure nonetheless.
———
Cortova sits beside Brian, listening carefully. “Yeah… people like Venkman are rare, but the best kind of friend to have. Just enough crazy to be genius, and a good heart to go with that mind. But if it does come to war… well, I have a very specific skill set. I’ll be here if I’m needed.” She looks at a hand, seeing the swarm starting to spread out a bit now that it’s dark enough for them.

D.Va: New York
Hana looked up, seeing the other Helicarrier moving and patched through.
"What are you doing?"
"Buying time!" A voice replied. It took Hana a few seconds, but she recognised it as Atticus "Get to the Dreadnought. It can hold the most people!"
"You'll die!"
The Sole Survivor paused
"Yeah, I know. Tell me something I don't. Now quit arguing with me and get everybody the hell out of this city! This place is looking more and more like my home by the second!"
"But..."
"I just said quit arguing! The longer you spend bitching with me, the more people Ghandi's going to kill!"

He paused again "Oh crap."
"Atticus?"
"Somebody's hacking our comms! D.Va, I'm cutting the line."
"It's Hana."
"I don't care what you call yourself, so long as you get everyone out of here!"

Karla: Above New York
The Helicarrier hadn't noticed the ship yet and it was still turning towards Ghandi's fleet. As a few missiles flew towards the vessel, it launched weapons of it's own, firing anti-aircraft cannons and blowing a few missiles out of the sky. A few still managed to hit their target, striking parts of the already damaged Hellicarrier and yet the vessel still remained in the air, now flying at full speed towards the Indian fleet.

"Captin', what we do?" One of the Orks asked
"Prepare the cannons, and full sail towards the back of her belly!" Karla yelled "Ship's focused on Ghandi right now, we can squeeze in and board her!"

She looked to her left, nodding at Gunther
"Try to keep it down before we're in-range." He cautioned "Last thing we want is HYDRA blowing us apart because of your voice. Or these green gentlemen."

The Screaming Whore flew forwards, waiting for a break in the missile fire and quickly gaining on the vessel.

Polyblank Polyblank NaturalQueen NaturalQueen Zamasu Zamasu Vsland Vsland

Parasoul Renoir, Valerie "Valentine", Patricia "Peacock" Watson, & Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan)
-New York-

Before Atticus could cut the line, Molly is able to get connected with him. "Wait! We are not enemies!" Molly says "We are a surviving military unit looking for evac. If you could kindly tell us where you are, we will be there. Please, buy us time, ETA five minutes."

"Um...I don't want to burst someone's bubble, but that is not how ETAs work, dumb bitch." Peacock says in a blunt way to the communication officer, but despite that, she realizes what she has said and she begins to panic more.

"Oh sorry! Forget about the ETA, just tell us where you are and we'll be there!" Molly says, embarrassed by her own mistaken sentence.

Venkman returned Farator's greeting with a slight bow "Yeah, I've been getting that a lot lately. First it was Vortex, and now Ghandi's looking to glass half this planet...But, I have a plan. Okay, it's not my plan but I helped make it."
He looked around and stepped closer towards the two "We developed a contingency plan in case India was ever going to turn hostile again." He whispered "The folks of the Adamantine Arrow dubbed it Operation: Soaring Spear."

Looking over his shoulder, Venkman squinted as he looked deeper into the city.
"They're moving." He shook his head, turning back to face the two Vampires "Ah, I should explain! I have a bit of what they call Mage sight. I see things others can't, whether that be ghosts, the connections of Fate or even a few seconds into the future...And the Council just used that to tell me, quite frankly that me...Us..." He pointed at Namorae "Talking to Ghandi was just to buy time."

He looked back at Farator "I can't fill you in unless you agree to help."
-
Brian chuckled "He wasn't always like this. Maybe deep down, but when we first met he was a bit troubled to say the least. I'll spare you the details, as it's Venkman's business but I'm proud of the man he's become."
He looked over and with a smile, added "Just don't tell him I said that."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
D.Va and Karla: New York
"Listen, I don't know who you are." Atticus replied "But if you're telling the truth, I need you to stop fighting amongst yourselves and listen to Hana. I don't know how much longer this machine will hold out, so...Damn!" He cried
"Atticus?"
"I'm alright. We just took another hit. Now go."
"Not without you. We're not le..."

Atticus struck the mic, creating a feedback loop that deafened everyone listening in.
"Listen to me. My wife's dead, my son grew up to be a monster and the Minutemen are in capable hands. So let me do this, shut up and get the hell out of this city before Ghandi glasses it!"

Hana nodded in response "Molly, where are you?" She asked, softly "Give us your location and we'll come to you."

-
The Screaming Whore turned to it's side, every single cannon on the right side of it's hull now facing the Helicarrier. The Captain didn't even need to give the order to fire, simply pointing towards the belly of the vessel with her scimitar. One round of cannon fire later, the belly cracked wide open and the interior of the carrier was exposed.
"Well, if they didn't think we were here before..." Gunther began
"Pull back, and wait for us!" Karla shouted "Keep her away from the cannons while we take this thing!"

Drawing both swords, Karla leapt from the deck of the ship and her wings sprouted from her back, flying through the a crack as the belly started to burn.

Harpoons locked onto the side of the carrier, allowing a dozen of the Orks and four Indian sailors to climb across, following their Captain into the belly of the beast. The remaining Orks stood on the deck of the ship, with a few loading the cannons while the others struck the floor, chanting.
Inside, Karla flew upwards and straight into the view of two SHIELD agents, each armed with a rifle.

"Die, HYDRA!" She screamed, lunging forwards. As one agent opened fire with his incendiary rounds, Karla re-directed the flame and caused the rifle to explode, taking most of the agent's face with it. The other yelled and started to open fire, only for her to slice him down the middle with her swords. An alarm blared through the ship and as the footsteps of more approaching agents and Minutemen charged towards Karla's position the Tiefling grinned, twirling her swords and preparing for the fight ahead.

Zamasu Zamasu Polyblank Polyblank NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Namorae shrugs as she hears about the distraction. “Fair enough. Getting him focused on us for a short period makes sense.” She says calmly. Farator narrows his eyes slightly. “But it could have put you in danger.” She looks over at him, and a few thoughts dart between them, seeming to satisfy Farator.

He looks to Venkman again, considering his words carefully. “Hm. That’s quite different from the mages of my world. Regardless, yes. I will help you to neutralize the threat that Ghandi poses to this planet.” He says, hands behind his back. “And I know Namorae will as well. She is a creature of emotion after all.”
———
Cortova smiles a bit. “Your secret is safe with me.” She says, leaning back. “I just hope we have enough time to mobilize. With all the resources it seems like he has, he must have spies everywhere, if he knows what’s good for him.”

Venkman returned Farator's greeting with a slight bow "Yeah, I've been getting that a lot lately. First it was Vortex, and now Ghandi's looking to glass half this planet...But, I have a plan. Okay, it's not my plan but I helped make it."
He looked around and stepped closer towards the two "We developed a contingency plan in case India was ever going to turn hostile again." He whispered "The folks of the Adamantine Arrow dubbed it Operation: Soaring Spear."

Looking over his shoulder, Venkman squinted as he looked deeper into the city.
"They're moving." He shook his head, turning back to face the two Vampires "Ah, I should explain! I have a bit of what they call Mage sight. I see things others can't, whether that be ghosts, the connections of Fate or even a few seconds into the future...And the Council just used that to tell me, quite frankly that me...Us..." He pointed at Namorae "Talking to Ghandi was just to buy time."

He looked back at Farator "I can't fill you in unless you agree to help."
-
Brian chuckled "He wasn't always like this. Maybe deep down, but when we first met he was a bit troubled to say the least. I'll spare you the details, as it's Venkman's business but I'm proud of the man he's become."
He looked over and with a smile, added "Just don't tell him I said that."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
D.Va and Karla: New York
"Listen, I don't know who you are." Atticus replied "But if you're telling the truth, I need you to stop fighting amongst yourselves and listen to Hana. I don't know how much longer this machine will hold out, so...Damn!" He cried
"Atticus?"
"I'm alright. We just took another hit. Now go."
"Not without you. We're not le..."

Atticus struck the mic, creating a feedback loop that deafened everyone listening in.
"Listen to me. My wife's dead, my son grew up to be a monster and the Minutemen are in capable hands. So let me do this, shut up and get the hell out of this city before Ghandi glasses it!"

Hana nodded in response "Molly, where are you?" She asked, softly "Give us your location and we'll come to you."

-
The Screaming Whore turned to it's side, every single cannon on the right side of it's hull now facing the Helicarrier. The Captain didn't even need to give the order to fire, simply pointing towards the belly of the vessel with her scimitar. One round of cannon fire later, the belly cracked wide open and the interior of the carrier was exposed.
"Well, if they didn't think we were here before..." Gunther began
"Pull back, and wait for us!" Karla shouted "Keep her away from the cannons while we take this thing!"

Drawing both swords, Karla leapt from the deck of the ship and her wings sprouted from her back, flying through the a crack as the belly started to burn.

Harpoons locked onto the side of the carrier, allowing a dozen of the Orks and four Indian sailors to climb across, following their Captain into the belly of the beast. The remaining Orks stood on the deck of the ship, with a few loading the cannons while the others struck the floor, chanting.
Inside, Karla flew upwards and straight into the view of two SHIELD agents, each armed with a rifle.

"Die, HYDRA!" She screamed, lunging forwards. As one agent opened fire with his incendiary rounds, Karla re-directed the flame and caused the rifle to explode, taking most of the agent's face with it. The other yelled and started to open fire, only for her to slice him down the middle with her swords. An alarm blared through the ship and as the footsteps of more approaching agents and Minutemen charged towards Karla's position the Tiefling grinned, twirling her swords and preparing for the fight ahead.

Zamasu Zamasu Polyblank Polyblank NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

(Sorry for not responding for so long. Holidays.)

As the Captain and her surly crew moved forward, maiming and killing soldiers of SHIELD left and right, Polibias unfurled himself, slowly stalking from the screaming whore to the helicarrier. he looked around, eyebrow raised in bemusement as he tallied the damage present around him - this mistress of his wasn't one for subtly. As the alarms went off however, he grimaced.
"Or stealthy." As they moved forward, Polibias considered a plan - and conceive one he did. Limbs cracked as they extended outward, his flesh bubbling as he split his arms in order to give himself more offensive ability. He turned to the mistress, a Cheshire grin spread across his face with a wild, mad glint to his eyes.

"I am ready when you are mistress. I trust from the looks of things that guns have... evolved somewhat from last time I was upon the surface- still they will be easy to dispatch."

As the sound of footsteps grew near, the demon cat observed the corpses of the already slain. Brutal efficiency.. and hear he'd had this nagging though that his mistress, despite her looks would be one with one of those pesky moral hangups - this day just kept getting better and better.​

"I've had a target on my head for a good few years now. Just need to add Ghandi to a list of people who probably, most definitely want to kill me." Venkman shrugged "If he doesn't want to kill me now, he will in a few hours."
He turned around again, scanning the surrounding area before speaking again "Soaring Spear's simple enough. We're gonna teleport Mages in selected targets in the Indian Empire, attack in unison and cripple it within a few hours. A day, at most."

Placing his hands in his pockets and looking around again, Venkman continued "We can't do much if there's sleepers. That's regular humans, so we're going for targets we know are automated. Factories, power stations, relay towers. We cut off India from the inside."
Making one final turn, Venkman smiled "How do we know?" He turned to Namorae

"Remember that Vortex guy? He handed us a ton of data on contingency plans India had just in case this continent turned on him, and well...Humans are vulnerable to Vampires. You guys have mind-control and you can create sleeper agents with a few drops of blood. So Ghandi uses AI to maintain these places, with humans only popping in every now and then to maintain it. Make sure the AI doesn't do a Skynet, I guess."

Stretching his arms out, Venkman shrugged "That's the basics. There's a few more things too, but I don't want to announce them out in public like this."
-
"It's not out of the question for the guy to have paid off Mages, I guess." Brian stroked his chin, his eyes widening "Or God forbid, there's a Seer agent in this city working with him."
He relaxed, stretching as he stood to his feet "We'd better get going. The ghosts are telling me..." He shook his head "It's as I feared, Haven's Spear is at war with India. We'll be moving within the hour."

He took one look back at Cortova's ship, fixing his glasses "Can she fly?"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Karla: New York
"You kidding? Before Ghandi hired me to take out that Vortex dweep the last gun I fired was a bloody flintlock!" Karla squealed, shooting a fireball towards the door and setting a Minuteman soldier on fire. He screamed as skin on his face started to melt, clawing at his face in a desperate attempt to put the fire out.
"Cool."

Wrapped up in how the fire moved, a bullet almost clipped Karla's head. The Tiefling snapped back into focus, running towards the guards. There were a dozen at least, made up of the ranks of some battered SHIELD agents who had been fighting for days without rest and a few of Atticus' Minutemen that had followed the Sole Survivor into Hell, taking a heavy beating at the hands of the symbiotes for their troubles.

Karla charged straight into the fray, wielding her scimitars using her right hand and tail, while using her left hand in an open palm to bombard the guards with spells. Her eyes widened, at first with joy and then with shock at the sight of a gun an armoured Minuteman was carrying. It was a gatling laser, charging up for a barrage against the Tiefling and her feline companion.
"Oh, fuc..."

She dived out of the way, grabbing a SHIELD agent and using his body as a protective shield for the heavy fire. It didn't last long, being torn to pieces within seconds before the Minuteman even had a chance to re-direct it. Karla threw the body forwards, the remains striking the Minuteman and causing him to lose his aim right before the Tiefling lunged forwards, jamming one of her scimitars through his neck. Withdrawing her blade, she used the armoured body as a shield as the other agents and Minutemen opened fire.

"Orks!" She yelled "Any time around now would be good!"

With the majority of the guards distracted by Karla and Polibias, the Ork members of the crew quickly burst through the cracks in the ship's belly, with the first one through carving a SHIELD agent in two with a swing of his heavy blade. He roared and charged forwards, the other Orks and four Indian sailors behind him.

Right as half of the guards turned to face the oncoming green tide, Karla kicked the Minuteman's body forwards and lunged towards them with her swords drawn and launching off a few more fireballs for good measure.

Polyblank Polyblank

Namorae, Farator And Cortova-Haven’s Spear
Farator narrows his eyes slightly in thought. “Hm. I’m unused to fighting constructs. Still, we are new to this world, and I will trust your judgement. At the very least, Namorae can fight them.” The Dhampir dips her head. “I am more suited to melee combat.” She clarifies.
———
Cortova looks over at Brian, grinning. “Oh, she’ll fly. How many do you need her to carry? Her maximum passenger capacity is around two hundred, but if people are willing to stay in the cargo bay, I can bring that up a bit. Of course, the more I’m carrying, the lower our speed goes, so I’m gonna let you guys call the shots.”

"I've had a target on my head for a good few years now. Just need to add Ghandi to a list of people who probably, most definitely want to kill me." Venkman shrugged "If he doesn't want to kill me now, he will in a few hours."
He turned around again, scanning the surrounding area before speaking again "Soaring Spear's simple enough. We're gonna teleport Mages in selected targets in the Indian Empire, attack in unison and cripple it within a few hours. A day, at most."

Placing his hands in his pockets and looking around again, Venkman continued "We can't do much if there's sleepers. That's regular humans, so we're going for targets we know are automated. Factories, power stations, relay towers. We cut off India from the inside."
Making one final turn, Venkman smiled "How do we know?" He turned to Namorae

"Remember that Vortex guy? He handed us a ton of data on contingency plans India had just in case this continent turned on him, and well...Humans are vulnerable to Vampires. You guys have mind-control and you can create sleeper agents with a few drops of blood. So Ghandi uses AI to maintain these places, with humans only popping in every now and then to maintain it. Make sure the AI doesn't do a Skynet, I guess."

Stretching his arms out, Venkman shrugged "That's the basics. There's a few more things too, but I don't want to announce them out in public like this."
-
"It's not out of the question for the guy to have paid off Mages, I guess." Brian stroked his chin, his eyes widening "Or God forbid, there's a Seer agent in this city working with him."
He relaxed, stretching as he stood to his feet "We'd better get going. The ghosts are telling me..." He shook his head "It's as I feared, Haven's Spear is at war with India. We'll be moving within the hour."

He took one look back at Cortova's ship, fixing his glasses "Can she fly?"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

"You kidding? Before Ghandi hired me to take out that Vortex dweep the last gun I fired was a bloody flintlock!" Karla squealed, shooting a fireball towards the door and setting a Minuteman soldier on fire. He screamed as skin on his face started to melt, clawing at his face in a desperate attempt to put the fire out.
"Cool."

Wrapped up in how the fire moved, a bullet almost clipped Karla's head. The Tiefling snapped back into focus, running towards the guards. There were a dozen at least, made up of the ranks of some battered SHIELD agents who had been fighting for days without rest and a few of Atticus' Minutemen that had followed the Sole Survivor into Hell, taking a heavy beating at the hands of the symbiotes for their troubles.

Karla charged straight into the fray, wielding her scimitars using her right hand and tail, while using her left hand in an open palm to bombard the guards with spells. Her eyes widened, at first with joy and then with shock at the sight of a gun an armoured Minuteman was carrying. It was a gatling laser, charging up for a barrage against the Tiefling and her feline companion.
"Oh, fuc..."

She dived out of the way, grabbing a SHIELD agent and using his body as a protective shield for the heavy fire. It didn't last long, being torn to pieces within seconds before the Minuteman even had a chance to re-direct it. Karla threw the body forwards, the remains striking the Minuteman and causing him to lose his aim right before the Tiefling lunged forwards, jamming one of her scimitars through his neck. Withdrawing her blade, she used the armoured body as a shield as the other agents and Minutemen opened fire.

"Orks!" She yelled "Any time around now would be good!"

With the majority of the guards distracted by Karla and Polibias, the Ork members of the crew quickly burst through the cracks in the ship's belly, with the first one through carving a SHIELD agent in two with a swing of his heavy blade. He roared and charged forwards, the other Orks and four Indian sailors behind him.

Right as half of the guards turned to face the oncoming green tide, Karla kicked the Minuteman's body forwards and lunged towards them with her swords drawn and launching off a few more fireballs for good measure.

Polyblank Polyblank

Polibias
New york (In a rather pathetic metal blimp of some sort).

The demon cat screamed, leaping forward like a banshee. Bullets? They sunk into his flesh the stuff melting into white gluggy paste upon impact. It wasn't enough though - The monster would give candy to a baby sooner then allow ruddy human arms to stop his artillery. The first gaurd agent jumped upon was not as much slashed at as he was dissected, four lines of sharp metallic claws slicing his stomach to his neck, his throat gagging slightly for a second before rolling back. The agents were trained well, and didn't stop firing for a second despite the apparent bloodshed, one or two turning their aim from the mistress's brutish green orcs to the cat. He snarled, sprinting forward, leaping and choking the neck of the nearest hostile, his claws unsheathing to puncture the man's neck. Two neat ruptures of red fluid drained from the dying man's neck, as his neighbour stepped back, whether in shock or as a defence. evidently it seemed like the forces of four orcs, a household animal and a swashbuckling horny woman (Oh shush) had at least in this area of the helicopter, eliminated their foes. Polibias grunted with satisfaction, pausing only to hack up a bone-and-bullet amalgamation, comically similar to a hairball in dimension. These new guns of the humans, like them he did not. At least pellets and pistol-fire had been circular. Noticing the absence of any living foe, He turned to Karla offering an deep exaggerated bow.

"Will that be all madame~?"

(Back again)
Tardif
The Bounty Hunter was silent. He had made the correct choice, all right. As a seasoned veteran of taking on bounties, he had learned to identify anybody who was hiding a knife behind their back.
Figuratively.
"Supplies. Hmph." Already the Bounty Hunter recalled all the times he had to leave something behind, which would have translated into Hamlet funds.
And back then, funds were very important. One coin out of place, and as the death of Dudley the Occultist showed, and there might as well be no food.
"Well, that's a bonus."
Tardif pulled out his own map, and opened the parchment. He had been tracking the party's footsteps. Not bad, except for the fact that everything else about the map was rudimentary.
"Right. Listen here, if you're interested."
A gloved finger slowly floated back to the Hamlet.
"We're going back to town for the extra supplies you said your comrade could carry. Then we'll head to..."
A die slowly jumped up and down on the map. It landed on a two.
"Mewnisse."
Badu, who had been listening, snorted, clearly poking fun at the name of the place Tardif had chosen. The Plague Doctor surveyed her surroundings for any sign of disease, while Baldwin kept watch. Junia was quietly calculating what Mewnisse had in store for them.

Pixels
A quick smoke grenade from the approaching Skyranger let Pixels escape without having to get into a scenario of potential awkwardness, and the odd lightning katana and the neon bow looked like they could punch straight through the Power Armor Pixels wore.
A quick mile to the west, and Pixels redeployed, this time taking a smoke grenade with it along with a trained XCOM team.

Parasoul Renoir, Valerie "Valentine", Patricia "Peacock" Watson, & Sienna "Squigly" Contiello (And Leviathan)
-RPNation, your notifications stopped working again-

"I'm afraid we cannot." Molly says "There is too many fire happening from where we are. Could you provide us with a nearby safe zone? We are still on the run and-" Just then, Valentine begins to cough up blood. "Miss Valentine!" Molly yelled.

"Sh-Shit! I-I dont't think I can hold out much longer. I think I'm about-"

"Hold on! Someone will rescue us!" Molly panicked before speaking back to Hana "Please, we may not know where we are! One of us is dying at the moment and we need to seek medical assistance!"

-------------

Double
-????-

"Ghandi...Ghandi...Ghandi..."

A demonic voice echoes into the immortal's mind.

"Ghandi...Ghandi...Ghandi..."

Venkman led the two into the large, ebony spire in the middle of Haven's Spear, placing his hand against a wall and standing back as a door formed, opening by itself. Without saying another word, the Mage led them inside with his hands still tucked into his pockets and, as the door closed behind the three they found themselves standing in a room illuminated with golden lights.

A marble, round table sat in the middle of the room, with a few figures standing around it. There was Brandon, Hastam and half a dozen other Mages including the Judges at Venkman's trial and a large man with a white beard wearing a white robe.
Sitting on the other side was the Vampire, LaCroix as well as a representative for the Forsaken Werewolves.

"We've been waiting." The Masked Woman stated
"Hey, you're the one who sent me off to chat with Ghandi." Venkman defended. He took a moment to examine the room "Where's everyone..."

"Ghandi possesses weapons capable of destroying us." LaCroix chimed in "Many have hidden from this, others are merely watching from the sidelines, waiting for the opportunity to strike."
"That and the last time we invited the Malkavian head to one of these..." Brandon added, wincing slightly

LaCroix turned his head to Farator and Namorae, narrowing his gaze as he studied them "Other Vampires, but not quite..."
"They're from another universe." Venkman quickly explained, cutting LaCroix off "The longer we dilly-dally the more people die, so let's get started. If we all live through this, you can talk to them later."

Brandon glared at Venkman while LaCroix stared the Mage down, tightening his hands into fists.
"That does include Vampires. When Ghandi's done with Xing, he's probably going to come here. We're an obvious threat and we've pissed him off enough." Hastam butted in

Brandon and the white-bearded man turned towards Farator and Namorae
"Has Venkman explained the risks?" Brandon asked "I won't send you into war if you don't know what you're up against."

-
"I don't know much about military tactics." Brian admitted "But I do know Mages. They can do a lot of stuff, but paradoxes are their greatest weakness. If for whatever reason they can't just teleport out of there, we'll need your ship to evacuate as many of these people as possible."
He looked towards the spire "We'd better get going. They've started the meeting."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Karla took a deep breath, smiling over at her feline companion as the Orks dashed forwards. The remaining guards were falling back, making their way to the bridge of the ship.
"Yeah, I think..."
A single gunshot went off, followed by another and Karla quickly looked down to examine herself, not seeing any wounds.
"Huh."

Her look of relief turned to one of shock, that was quickly replaced with a burning rage in her eyes as she watched a single Ork and an Indian sailor fall, blood spilling from holes in their heads. She scanned the room, seeing a SHIELD agent armed with a shotgun and began to march towards him. The agent, like his comrades had taken a beating, with this latest fight only serving to rip open the stitches on his head and arm.

Wincing, he attempted to load his shotgun only for Karla to toss it aside, striking the man across the face with her tail before wrapping it around his neck.
"You!"
"Can't hate a guy for trying..." He chocked

She tightened her grip around the agent's throat and smiled. With a spring in her step, she skipped towards one of the many cracks in the Helicarrier's body...And let go. The agent screamed as he fell thousands of meters to the war-torn streets of New York below and all Karla could do was whistle.

"Was that really necessary?" Gunther asked
"It made me feel better. I'd say it was." Karla spat through gritted teeth. Gripping her swords, she charged towards the upper deck with her crew behind her.
"Bring me your Captain!" She yelled

Polyblank Polyblank

Hana squeezed the ridge of her nose as dozens of cries went out over the radio.
"Hana! I'm running out of time!" Atticus shouted, more annoyed than frightened
"We're pinned down! Ghandi's-"

Looking over at Ben and the others she let out a heavy sigh "Where's the dreadnought?"
"Still being repaired on the West side. It's not too far but, we won't last long in the air." A SHIELD agent explained, shaking his head
"We have to try. Do the lifeboats still work?"
"Yeah, I think so."

"Molly, there is no safe-zone. Start heading to the coast." Hana explained "We've lost this city."

Indian Empire: Safe-Room
The Emperor looked up from one of the many screens displayed in front of him. There was an airborne shot of New York, taken from a secret camera stashed underneath Karla's ship, and another from the view of the Indian fleet. There were views of Rush Valley and in other towns along the borders of Xing, taken from the cameras of soldiers, shots of the small army in Metro-Gotham who were still going through the wreckage of Lex Luthor's territory.

The Immortal looked along other screens, seeing troops ready to deploy in other targets along the north.

"Hmm?" He asked, hearing the voice
"My Lord?" One of the Cyborgs asked
"Nothing."
Zamasu Zamasu

Farator, Namorae, And Cortova-Haven’s Spear
Farator dips his head respectfully to LaCroix, a small gesture that he won’t cause trouble for him if he can help it, before turning to look at Brandon.

“I understand that Ghandi has made preparations to defend against or destroy vampires, and that he will not hesitate to do so. I also understand that he possesses weapons capable of destroying entire cities at once, which he has used multiple times recently. Are those the risks you are referring to?” He asks calmly.

Cortova nods. “Right. I’ll get as much space available for passengers as I can.” She says, standing up. “I’ve got some radiation shields in place, but not enough for that kind of blast. We need to be ready to run.”

-New York-

"...Affrimative." Molly says and then she turns to her superior to say "Your Majesty, she says we have to go to the coast. There are no safe zones in this city, and I'm afraid that this will all be gone." Parasoul looks back at the destruction that is happening for a brief moment before turning back to Molly and say to her "Let's head there." The group moves on until they have reached the coasts.

Double
-????-

"Can you hear me? I have an offer that you may like. But I need to require the permission on one of your female troops. Would that be okay?" It may seem that Double is offering a plan that would benefit her and Ghandi. But what would he say about this?

Brandon looked over at Venkman "Yeah, that sounds about right. Thing is, we're attacking Indian soil though. Ghandi wouldn't nuke his own people."
"So it's just the Vampire-killing superweapons, AIs and other automated defence systems to worry about then. Go it." Venkman added, a layer of sarcasm covering his words
-
Brian led Cortova inside, taking her through to the meeting room. Venkman's eyes were wide for a moment, a bright smile on his face that he dismissed a few seconds later. Brandon, and a few other Mages were still watching him after all. Brian gave Venkman little more than a friendly nod in acknowledgement, turning towards the others.
"The other Sin-Eaters are staying out of this one. We still have billions of ghosts to deal with."
"And they sent you?" LaCroix asked "And..." He turned towards Cortova "This girl with a strange Aura."
"Her name is Cortova and I trust her." Venkman butted in "Helped us take out Vortex with shadow powers and a spaceship, so..."

LaCroix stared at her, blankly.

"She spoke during Venkman's trial." Brandon explained "Told the truth the whole way through, so...I guess she's good."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
"Atticus? How you doing up there?"
"We've been breached. I've managed to seal off the upper decks, but we won't last much longer. Some kind of red-skinned mutant lady with horns is leading a bunch of super-mutants and some weird cat...Thing." He said, before letting out a heavy sigh "I should have stayed in Sanctuary. At least shit made sense."
"Hold it together. We're almost through this."
"Yeah, yeah."

The remaining parts of the group were already pushing towards the coast, the Dreadnought just out of reach. It didn't take long for them to meet up with some already fleeing SHIELD agents and symbiotes pushing forwards. Some were carrying heavy equipment, while others tried to lift the wounded to safety. Hana spotted three already battered agents trying to carry half a dozen wounded troops and landed in front of them.
"Put these people on the back. She's not got that much room, but..."

With the wounded aboard, Hana took off towards a nearby lifeboat, allowing the wounded off before taking off again. She flew into the crowd of evacuees and touched down again, allowing more wounded to hold onto her back. She gave Ben a gentle nod as he picked up a few wounded himself, setting two onto his rocky shoulders.

With the remaining lifeboats deploying from the Dreadnought, it wouldn't take long for Molly and the other survivors to notice one. Three flew towards the Baxter building, landing just outside of it's doors as more wounded started to pour out of the building.

1982_1600_717_auto.jpg

NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Indian Empire: Safe-Room
"I won't give you anything until I hear of what you can offer me." Ghandi scoffed. He looked to one of the cyborgs "Gentlemen, somebody has hacked my personal communications and is currently speaking to me. I want you to trace..."
"My Lord? We would have detected that. The Great Firewall has only been strengthened following Vortex's attacks."
"Then a psychic has gained access to the walls outside of my own mind." Ghandi muttered
"Shall I prepare the de..."
"No! I want to hear our friend speak first."

Zamasu Zamasu

Cortova waves simply, holding her helmet under one arm. “Hi. Not sure what to say here, sounds like they’ve got it covered.” She can already tell that she and LaCroix are going to have issues. She’s met a lot of stuck up employers, but they never get any more fun to deal with. And she’s a tad salty about being referred to as a girl.

Farator narrows his eyes at her slightly, smelling something he’s unfamiliar with, and not fond of. And as much as she seems friendly, he’s not sure if he can trust her. Namorae seems to like her though, chuckling slightly. This woman looks like she could be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back