• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Namorae-Southern Continent
Namorae watches, her eyes narrowed. She’s trying to ignore the fact that she’s never seen technology this advanced. Staring at it in wonder would give the wrong impression. She focuses instead on the image itself, trying to see what she can gather from what she sees.

“Well then, I assure you, I did not come here as a bodyguard.” She says calmly, holding her hands clasped behind her back. “My name is Janice, and I just recently heard that those under your command began attacking civilians, and wanted to understand just why that is.”

Her tone shifted slightly during that. While Farator can shrug off such things, killing children and innocents is something Namorae will never be calm with. It certainly doesn’t help with her aggression management. Still, it’s kept behind a polite, calm demeanor, for now at least.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

(REALLY sorry for taking this long!)
The Heroes
Tardif was quiet. He was on the fence about this. There was no doubt that he would prove a great ally to fight alongaide with. That Minotaur did NOT look easy to kill and that hammer looked frightening.
On the other hand, he wasn't sure how his allies would react. Baldwin and Junia didn't seem to mind, but Reynauld the Crusader and Damian the Flagellant were different stories. It was likely that there would be some distrust.
But the Hamlet was desperate. The Heir's mental health seemed to be slowly failing, so a new ally could be just the cure for the mental sickness. And the last thing the heroes needed was for their leader to go insane.
"Well, I don't see why not. You're in the team..."
Then the Bounty Hunter did his best Ancestor impression.
"...as it is."

Baldwin and Junia, as Tardif expected, didn't mind. Neither did Badu.
Rather, the other three had different plans.
Badu was attempting to see what the item Kalimorne had. No more, no less.
Baldwin was focused on a more constructive task in keeping watch. Junia was also keeping watch, watching for any bandits.

Minity: Skyrim
Many Orcs in the Ranger's past had screamed out of fear or pain, or simply said nothing as their minds became lost, and yet; all Sigmund could do was laugh. The fiend looked straight into Talion's eyes as his own started to fill with a glowing, blue light as the Ranger searched the depths of his mind. The secrets of Sigmund's mind were laid out for him, organised almost like a slideshow. If the Ranger didn't know any better he might suspect that the fiend had been expecting Talion to enter his mind.

There were other "saves", other lives Sigmund had lived in which he'd killed Ulfric Stormcloak or slaughtered entire Imperial armies on a whim. Towns lay in ruin, with bodies littering the streets and yet in other memories things seemed to be back to normal, with the very people Sigmund had killed walking around and even selling him items.
Displayed as well was a large number of grizzly deaths. With dragons, sabre cats and undead alike taking him down as well as multiple jumps it appeared the fiend had miscalculated.

"Do you get it, now?" Sigmund's voice echoed "Life is one big game, and we're throwaway cards. We die over and over and over again for their entertainment. You've died plenty of times, Talion. You must see it by now."

Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172

Team FNCC
-Seoul-Don (Gladius-II)-

As Reed lead the group to a platform, the girls wondered how much of a threat Ghandi is. As they hop on, Filia turns to Reed and ask "Who is Ghandi anyway? He sounds like a major threat, at least for you. How powerful he is? Have you ever fought him? How stong is he?"

"At least for you?" Ward snapped "He just wiped out thousands of people!"
Reed raised one of his hands "Allow me to explain. Ghandi, at least from what we can tell is an immortal being who has led his nation from the dawn of civilisation, through the death of the Multiverse. He also has the firepower to kill billions, as you just saw. So for the sake of our survival. Do not take him lightly."

The teleporter started up, moving the group across Gladius-II and to a room with marble walls.

Zamasu Zamasu

Kenobi
Prison Colony
Gladius Moon

Kenobi chuckled when Doom said has lightsaber crystals lying around and Doom is right, a pure crimson crystal which has an immense dark energy of the Force could make this mission a liability for him because he might betray Doom and goes back being the Dark Lord of the Sith although he doesn't need another lightsaber, he only needs to replace a crystal, and he prefers purple; as it resembles a combat that is suitable to dark side users although he will use the dark side of the Force if necessarily (just like Mace Windu).

Kenobi nods when Doom will see if the old Luke has something in the Jedi armory that he could use.

As Doom leads Kenobi outside the prison to the shuttle, Kenobi is amazed at the infrastructure of the prison colony. A massive cube-like object of a blackened metal, kinda reminds this infrastructure from Kessel; a prison world controlled by the Empire; it was housed with Conglomerate POWs and criminals thru out the galaxy.

As Kenobi enters the shuttle with Doom. He began to ask by saying,

"So, where is the armory of the old Prince?" Kenobi asked Doom as he observes the interiors of the shuttle. He has habits to call Luke Skywalker; Prince.

Doom said nothing, standing against one of the shuttle's walls with his arms folded while it took off. He raised a hand to Kenobi as a Protocol Droid approached them, offering refreshments in the form of drinks and food. Doom ignored it, his gaze going between Kenobi and a larger ship, hovering in orbit above Gladius-II.

Kenobi would recognise the ship as The Chimera, Grand Admiral Thrawn's ship.
"Bringing you to the surface of my country would be beyond foolish." Doom explained
"What our Master, Doctor Doom is trying to say is that you'll get your supplies on the Grand Admiral's ship." The droid cut in "It saves time, and..."
"If a single person was to tie you back to the so-called Sith Conglomerate, then this entire operation could fail."

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

Sandrino looks at her in a serious look until he laughs at her when the woman said that he will fight against Ghandi.

Seryoso? Si Ghandi? Napakamabuti niyang tao pero bakit ko lalabanin si Ghandi kung isa siyang mortal at matagal na siyang patay? Imposible. (Seriously? Ghandi? He's a good human being but and why would I fight with Ghandi if he is a mortal and he's dead a long time ago? Impossible.), Sandrino thought

"Hey, lady. You are joking right? Ghandi? The peaceful leader of the Indian independence movement? Why would I fight him if he is dead already by assassination that is orchestrated by a right wing Hindu nationalist around 70 years ago?" Sandrino continued,

"Look, we don't have time for a joke, alright? Just tell me the offer so that I could go back to my country!" Sandrino said in a stern tone, he thought that this woman was having a joke which made him a bit disappointed.

"The two may look the same, sound the same and share the same name but trust me, they're two very different people. You've got an evil version of you running around inside a you somewhere, so I guess you could say this Ghandi's similar aside from having a more rational part." The Mage explained

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Karla: Mos Eisley
At this point, the bar was so used to displays of physical violence that Karla's fireball and property damage hadn't caught that much attention, but it was the Captain's voice that drew attention from some of the bar's patrons.
"This be a once in a lifetime opportunity for some of you!"
Raising one of her scimitars into the air, Karla jumped onto another table with a grin.
"Quests untold, foreign lands! Lots of run! Pussy, willies or whatever else you're into..."
"How about getting me off this stinking shit-pile of a planet?" One man asked
"I can't get ye off world, but I can pay you the money for it."

He took a swig of his drink, hitting it against the floor
"Fuck it, I'm sold."
"Where some might see a shitty planet, I see opportunity. For every war, every battle there comes the opportunity for plunder." Karla smiled "And this planet is going to be locked in war after war until it finally fucking dies, a few thousand years from now."
"Somebody say plunder?" A voice from the back of the bar asked

Karla spun her head around, looking at the group of green-skinned beings that stood before her.

99070103002_OrkPainboy01.jpg
99120103019_OrkNobzNEW01.jpg
99120103013_OrkBoyz10NEW01.jpg

"Why yes, yes I did." She grinned "Wanna go do pirate shit?"
"Will there be lots of limbs?" The Painboy asked
"I guess." The Tiefling shrugged

They seemed familiar to her, like the Orcs she had seen on two separate worlds but there was something different about the creatures that stood before her, something a bit more primal.

The bartender grabbed Karla by the shirt, pulling her in close.
"Please do."
"I'm sorry?"
"The only reason these mad bastards haven't burn this place down yet is because I've been giving them free drinks. Non-alcoholic, just in case but..."

Karla smirked, gently pushing the bartender away and dusting herself off.
"They'll do."

She took out her tablet and began to type away.
Got anything for me yet? Just gathered a pretty big crew.
Love, Karla. Your faithful employee

Within seconds, the tablet buzzed

There's a fleet flying towards New York to intercept Indian battleships. Do some damage. Anything you recover from them is yours.
Oh, and just so we're clear. Don't attack the Indian ships.
-Signed, Lt. Anika

Grinning, and turning her attention to her new crewmates, Karla raised her scimitar again and dashed outside.
"My ship's the really fancy one!" She cried

With the crew of Orks, Indian sailors, a mercenary who wanted to get off-world and a cat from Hell aboard the ship, Karla jumped behind her wheel and took off, flying the Screaming Whore away from Mos Eisley and in the direction of New York city. All the while, her tablet buzzed with updates on the oncoming fleet.

With one arm and her tail around the wheel, she used her free hand to read the tablet. Karla's first thought was that New York had taken it's namesake after the original York had been destroyed, but pushed it aside as she tried to read. There were notes on symbiotes, parasitic creatures that took over their hosts.
She skimmed the symbiote notes but her eyes (literally) lit up under a note

Weakness to fire and high levels of sound

The next few pages were on the incoming fleet. They were from an organisation called SHIELD, who had once served as a peacekeeping force on the surface but had been infiltrated by a group called HYDRA behind the scenes. The bright look in the Tiefling's eyes was extinguished as Anika had provided a few details on HYDRA's past activities, replaced with a fiery rage. Planned genocides, twisted experiments, orchestrating a long list of murders...It was all there.

If not for wanting to take care of her new ship she could have snapped the steering wheel in half then and there, but instead she managed to restrain herself for the battle ahead.

"Hey crew!" She shouted "Today we get to kill some Fascists and take their shit!"
"Does that mean we get to blow somethin' up then?" One of the Orks asked
"Yes!"

The green-skinned beings cheered in response.

Polyblank Polyblank

As Farkas swung his greatsword for Sigmund's head, he ducked under the slice and kicked the Companion back.
"You're all a bunch of noobs!" Sigmund yelled "Do you not realise that I'm on a higher level than you all! The Ebony Warrior was nothing to me and Alduin was a piece of cake! Literally! I modded the Wabbajack so it could be used on essential NPCs!"
"What the hell are you even talking about, you fiend?!" Minity snapped
"None of this is going to matter in a few minutes, anyway." Sigmund returned with a sarcastic shrug "Vortex and I knew that he would come to this region. That's why he built up defences..."
"It does not explain his attempt at genocide." Minity gritted her teeth
"No. I blame Ghandi for that."
"Who the hell is Ghandi?" Farkas asked, standing to his feet
"The true villain in this story."

"Yol-Toor-Sun!" Minity shouted, bombarding Sigmund with a wave of fire from her mouth. The false Dragonborn was pushed back and Minity marched towards him, a fire spell prepared in each hand
"The true villain?" She snapped "Ghandi didn't lock me up!" She struck him with a large fireball, pushing Sigmund back further "He didn't torture me or kidnap children!" She struck him again "He didn't let a mechanical beast lead Skyrim into ruin!"

Sigmund attempted to stand, but was struck by another fireball and pushed towards the edge of the cliff.
"Y-you can't kill me. Even if you do I'll just reload the save and rise again!"
"Shut the hell up!" Minity yelled, striking Sigmund with another fireball

Sigmund stood to his feet "I'll keep this save. So I can kill you, again and again and again. You won't remember it, but I will."
Approaching Sigmund with her sword drawn, Minity held the blade right above his head
"When we're done with you, you're going to wish that is not true." Ulfri said to Sigmund as she joined Minity as she held the blade up. Lydia, Kot and the other Mandalorian joined the group after taking care of the Giant.

Talion and Celebrimbor
Talion had appeared finally, he was simply allowing his abilities to recharge before entering the fray, he would apologize for this later. Talion watched as she made ready to kill Sigmund only for Talion to have heard Sigmund's remarks prior. "Stop!" he yelled to Minity who would most likely be confused but Talion had a plan to keep Sigmund from coming back. "I have dealt with the immortal before, if what you claim is true then I suppose that this will be your last 'save' you ever create." With that said Talion's eyes began to glow an ominous blue before he grabbed Sigmund by the side of the face and yelled "Edwenno o gwath!" in which the very essence of Talion and Celebrimbor began pouring into Sigmund's mind looking for his secrets.
The group looked with confusion and surprise as Talion approached and held Sigmund by the side of his face.

Kenobi
En-route to the Chimera
Orbit of Gladius II

Kenobi sigh as Doom ignored him. His first task is to find the Jedi armory that Doom mentioned and replaced the pure crimson crystal into purple crystal and it seems that Kenobi is avoiding the crave for dark energy coming from the crystal.

And then the protocol droids arrived and one of them offers Kenobi a refreshment, he agreed by grabbing a sandwich and a cup of water. He quickly eats the sandwich and then drinks the cup of water and this made him feel relieved after months of imprisonment on his customized cell.

And then he saw the Chimera, the ship of the Imperial version of Thrawn. The intense standoff between the Gladius fleet and Kenobi's fleet is so vivid that he can still remember what happened that day. Doom begins to speak which Kenobi glanced at him, Kenobi replied back by saying,

"You still don't trust me, Doom?" He'd chuckle as he shakes his head.

The protocol droid speaks to Kenobi, he listened and he just nodded. He shift his attention back to Doom and said,

"You should have told me that the armory is at the flagship of the Imperial version of Thrawn." He'd said to Doom.

And then the droid continued which Kenobi listened but the droid's last statement caught Kenobi's attention. Kenobi starts to wonder if this Sith cult is his men or the remnants of the Conglomerate Sith Knights. Kenobi asked the droid by saying,

"So, you are saying that this Sith cult we are going to take down-.. are my men? The remnants of the Conglomerate Sith Knights?" He'd ask the droid in a stern tone, he'd glance at Doom for a second and shift his glance back to the droid.

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"Really?" Sandrino said in a curious tone. He'd look at the female Mage in the eye and folded his arms on the back. He started to walk sideways as he started to explain the situation,

"So, this Ghandi is similar to my corrupt counterpart but more rational than the Ghandi I knew?" He'd ask.

"If this Ghandi is the same as my corrupt counterpart then I'll join with you in order to save the innocent and the weak, if you bring me back to my country after this." He'd said as he makes a deal with the female Mage.

And then a demonic voice out of no where would say, "Bullshit!" to Sandrino. (The female Mage can hear this too)

Sandrino replied by saying, "Pwede ba, wag kang makikiepal?! (Could you please don't intervene?!)" in a annoyed tone.

He shift his attention back to the female mage and said, "Sorry, sometimes; this motherfucker is annoying but don't worry about him."

Venman: Haven's Spear
"Casualties of war, acceptable losses." Ghandi said, plainly
"Acceptable!?" Venkman snapped, taking a few, furious steps towards him
"The people of Xing murdered a child of India and attacked my forces without reason. They cannot be trusted with their Alchemists, considering their past. Amestris was ruled by literal monsters at one stage.
The symbiote infestation of New York is a threat to the entire globe, and they are backed by an organisation that has been taken over and infiltrated by invading alien lifeforms and Nazis in the past. The fact that SHIELD is now working with the symbiotes only spells trouble for the rest of us...
And as for Metro-Gotham, Lex Luthor made an attempt on my life recently, not to mention that the entire city is overrun with crime and death. After wiping out Lex Luthor's forces there, I intend to install my forces as peacekeepers to rebuild and restore order." His tone was as cold as his glare

"What happened in the Eastern Sea was an accident!" Venkman defended
"Was it? Or is that just what the other Mages tell you?" Ghandi slowly rose from his throne, using his cane to steady himself "I expected better judgement from you, Venkman. You realised Vortex was a threat before I even warned you."
"I didn't expect him to be..."
"No, but you suspected he was a danger."
"The bastard showed up demanding to speak to the Camarilla's leaders, and then throws it out there he's got weapons designed to kill Vampires he intends to 'keep away'. He refused to speak to anyone else and it wasn't until I gave him that ultimatum that he gave us that data...It was more common sense, if anything."

"Yes, but common sense is so rare these days. Many lack rational thoughts, simply acting on emotion."
"Is that what you're doing? By killing millions over the deaths of a few hundred?"

Ghandi's eyes faced Venkman and the Emperor took a few steps forwards so that their faces met. Although Venkman was the taller man, Ghandi had altered the hologram to appear just an inch or so taller than the Mage.
"How is that any different than allowing seven people to die for your own survival?"

Venkman stepped back, his face pale and his eyes widened with shock. In his grey eyes there was a look of sadness, and of regret. The Mage said nothing, his lips sealed on the thoughts of past sins.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

(REALLY sorry for taking this long!)
The Heroes
Tardif was quiet. He was on the fence about this. There was no doubt that he would prove a great ally to fight alongaide with. That Minotaur did NOT look easy to kill and that hammer looked frightening.
On the other hand, he wasn't sure how his allies would react. Baldwin and Junia didn't seem to mind, but Reynauld the Crusader and Damian the Flagellant were different stories. It was likely that there would be some distrust.
But the Hamlet was desperate. The Heir's mental health seemed to be slowly failing, so a new ally could be just the cure for the mental sickness. And the last thing the heroes needed was for their leader to go insane.
"Well, I don't see why not. You're in the team..."
Then the Bounty Hunter did his best Ancestor impression.
"...as it is."

Baldwin and Junia, as Tardif expected, didn't mind. Neither did Badu.
Rather, the other three had different plans.
Badu was attempting to see what the item Kalimorne had. No more, no less.
Baldwin was focused on a more constructive task in keeping watch. Junia was also keeping watch, watching for any bandits.

"Splendid." Kalimorne said, rubbing his scaly hands together "Then, let's hit the road, shall we?"
He started to walk further north "Oh, and one more thing. My friend can carry any extra supplies if need be. Those flames of his are merely as a defence and to keep me warm, I could switch them off for a few hours."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

New Vegas: The Wasteland
To say that Domino, Barry, Sara drew a crowd was an understatement. The Courier was one thing, but Domino's chalk-like skin and Barry's armour was another. While nobody actively approached the odd travelling group, the constant glares from citizens would have been enough to set a few on-edge. There was a break in these glares as a helicopter flew overhead, landing somewhere in the city. It was clean and sleek in design, something from outside of the wasteland and on it's sides were the colours of the Indian Empire.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Donder172 Donder172 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Namorae-Western Continent

Namorae listens to the men argue, taking in every word said, and of course sending the entire conversation to her father, by his request. As they finish, she sighs, shaking her head. “For the leader of an entire country to use that logic… tch.” She curls her lip in disdain, looking up at Ghandi.

“By that logic, your entire country is guilty of your crimes. You put that burden on every man, woman, child, elder, every single person your duty is to protect. That alone is bad enough, if you had only attacked one region at a time. But no, you chose to set this entire planet against you. More, if planet two decides to get off it’s ass and help us with this. How many innocent people have you sentenced to death, within your own country?”

Oh yeah, she’s angry. She can’t attack a hologram, which is the only reason Ghandi isn’t contending with her full fury. She keeps it contained until she can actually get to the target. Still, while it wouldn’t be clear to someone that didn’t know her, her expression in her true form would be her baring her fangs. It just looks like a nasty grimace on an elf, as she glares at him from behind her mask.

Team FNCC
????

Filia raised her hands when Ward snapped. She did not mean to get someone angry, she wanted to know how bad she is. Reed explains about Ghandi, stating to be an immortal nation leader, one that must not be taken lightly. If this is all true, then what are the odds against them? Soon after, the group gets teleported to a marbled room. "Where are we?" Filia asked.

Many Orcs in the Ranger's past had screamed out of fear or pain, or simply said nothing as their minds became lost, and yet; all Sigmund could do was laugh. The fiend looked straight into Talion's eyes as his own started to fill with a glowing, blue light as the Ranger searched the depths of his mind. The secrets of Sigmund's mind were laid out for him, organised almost like a slideshow. If the Ranger didn't know any better he might suspect that the fiend had been expecting Talion to enter his mind.

There were other "saves", other lives Sigmund had lived in which he'd killed Ulfric Stormcloak or slaughtered entire Imperial armies on a whim. Towns lay in ruin, with bodies littering the streets and yet in other memories things seemed to be back to normal, with the very people Sigmund had killed walking around and even selling him items.
Displayed as well was a large number of grizzly deaths. With dragons, sabre cats and undead alike taking him down as well as multiple jumps it appeared the fiend had miscalculated.

"Do you get it, now?" Sigmund's voice echoed "Life is one big game, and we're throwaway cards. We die over and over and over again for their entertainment. You've died plenty of times, Talion. You must see it by now."

Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172

"At least for you?" Ward snapped "He just wiped out thousands of people!"
Reed raised one of his hands "Allow me to explain. Ghandi, at least from what we can tell is an immortal being who has led his nation from the dawn of civilisation, through the death of the Multiverse. He also has the firepower to kill billions, as you just saw. So for the sake of our survival. Do not take him lightly."

The teleporter started up, moving the group across Gladius-II and to a room with marble walls.

Zamasu Zamasu

Doom said nothing, standing against one of the shuttle's walls with his arms folded while it took off. He raised a hand to Kenobi as a Protocol Droid approached them, offering refreshments in the form of drinks and food. Doom ignored it, his gaze going between Kenobi and a larger ship, hovering in orbit above Gladius-II.

Kenobi would recognise the ship as The Chimera, Grand Admiral Thrawn's ship.
"Bringing you to the surface of my country would be beyond foolish." Doom explained
"What our Master, Doctor Doom is trying to say is that you'll get your supplies on the Grand Admiral's ship." The droid cut in "It saves time, and..."
"If a single person was to tie you back to the so-called Sith Conglomerate, then this entire operation could fail."

"The two may look the same, sound the same and share the same name but trust me, they're two very different people. You've got an evil version of you running around inside a you somewhere, so I guess you could say this Ghandi's similar aside from having a more rational part." The Mage explained

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Karla: Mos Eisley
At this point, the bar was so used to displays of physical violence that Karla's fireball and property damage hadn't caught that much attention, but it was the Captain's voice that drew attention from some of the bar's patrons.
"This be a once in a lifetime opportunity for some of you!"
Raising one of her scimitars into the air, Karla jumped onto another table with a grin.
"Quests untold, foreign lands! Lots of run! Pussy, willies or whatever else you're into..."
"How about getting me off this stinking shit-pile of a planet?" One man asked
"I can't get ye off world, but I can pay you the money for it."

He took a swig of his drink, hitting it against the floor
"Fuck it, I'm sold."
"Where some might see a shitty planet, I see opportunity. For every war, every battle there comes the opportunity for plunder." Karla smiled "And this planet is going to be locked in war after war until it finally fucking dies, a few thousand years from now."
"Somebody say plunder?" A voice from the back of the bar asked

Karla spun her head around, looking at the group of green-skinned beings that stood before her.

99070103002_OrkPainboy01.jpg
99120103019_OrkNobzNEW01.jpg
99120103013_OrkBoyz10NEW01.jpg

"Why yes, yes I did." She grinned "Wanna go do pirate shit?"
"Will there be lots of limbs?" The Painboy asked
"I guess." The Tiefling shrugged

They seemed familiar to her, like the Orcs she had seen on two separate worlds but there was something different about the creatures that stood before her, something a bit more primal.

The bartender grabbed Karla by the shirt, pulling her in close.
"Please do."
"I'm sorry?"
"The only reason these mad bastards haven't burn this place down yet is because I've been giving them free drinks. Non-alcoholic, just in case but..."

Karla smirked, gently pushing the bartender away and dusting herself off.
"They'll do."

She took out her tablet and began to type away.
Got anything for me yet? Just gathered a pretty big crew.
Love, Karla. Your faithful employee

Within seconds, the tablet buzzed

There's a fleet flying towards New York to intercept Indian battleships. Do some damage. Anything you recover from them is yours.
Oh, and just so we're clear. Don't attack the Indian ships.
-Signed, Lt. Anika

Grinning, and turning her attention to her new crewmates, Karla raised her scimitar again and dashed outside.
"My ship's the really fancy one!" She cried

With the crew of Orks, Indian sailors, a mercenary who wanted to get off-world and a cat from Hell aboard the ship, Karla jumped behind her wheel and took off, flying the Screaming Whore away from Mos Eisley and in the direction of New York city. All the while, her tablet buzzed with updates on the oncoming fleet.

With one arm and her tail around the wheel, she used her free hand to read the tablet. Karla's first thought was that New York had taken it's namesake after the original York had been destroyed, but pushed it aside as she tried to read. There were notes on symbiotes, parasitic creatures that took over their hosts.
She skimmed the symbiote notes but her eyes (literally) lit up under a note

Weakness to fire and high levels of sound

The next few pages were on the incoming fleet. They were from an organisation called SHIELD, who had once served as a peacekeeping force on the surface but had been infiltrated by a group called HYDRA behind the scenes. The bright look in the Tiefling's eyes was extinguished as Anika had provided a few details on HYDRA's past activities, replaced with a fiery rage. Planned genocides, twisted experiments, orchestrating a long list of murders...It was all there.

If not for wanting to take care of her new ship she could have snapped the steering wheel in half then and there, but instead she managed to restrain herself for the battle ahead.

"Hey crew!" She shouted "Today we get to kill some Fascists and take their shit!"
"Does that mean we get to blow somethin' up then?" One of the Orks asked
"Yes!"

The green-skinned beings cheered in response.

Polyblank Polyblank

Polibias grimaced, feeling the ship buckled under the captain's erratic, if expert flying, as the Screaming Whore (He found the name to be homely) shuddered and turned toward an apparent "fleet". He hadn't heard anything from the voice and had assumed they weren't going to contact him again, and left it at that. What he did however take interest in was the bizarre new crew members. The goblin things.. They were hideous yes, but the first beings besides the mistress not to irk away from the cat demon intrigued him. The Indians of the crew would either feign a task or bluntly move away from him - not that he minded, good for them to remember their.. place. He strode up toward the goblin beasts, giving a short bow.

"A pleasure to come upon yourselves. My name is Polibias, self-declared first mate of this vessel. I will be your ally for the time being - however I warn you if you harm the mistress, that will change very quickly."

His voice had a glaze of poison dripping from it - he couldn't hide his detest for such.. ungraceful beings, and it paid to protect your deal assets. Besides that they didn't seem very intelligent - even in the deal sense. Hell, he imagined they'd probably offer so little that it wasn't worth it - If he ever did wake up to this wondrous dream, having Anubis himself see that he had taken a cheapshot at such easy targets would most certainly be a stain on his reputation. So moving forward from them, he headed towards the bridge. Hearing the captain's boisterous yell (It wasn't very hard), he put on a false sigh.

"Fascists? They're my favourite kind of clients... Regardless, as you wish mistress. May I have some sort of information on our target? T'would help if we are in a fighting situation."

Based off the attitude from the demoness thus far, this was more then likely, Polibias assumed.​

as you saw the attacking people, you look back at all the injured people, and realizing those people want to attack all these helpless victims, it just makes your sight go red. you turn and charge the attacking army, and fire as much ice as possible at them.
[??? attack roll: 86 +8(the one who was the strongest)=94]
[??? army attack roll: 67 +10(group attack)=77]
[??? damage roll: 6% +8%(the one who was the strongest) -5%(group defense) =9% damage]
[??? 100% HP]
[??? army 91% HP]

shards of ice fly through the air, managing to to wound many of the army's front-liners, and even killing one guy. though there own shots start to ring out, with none hitting her yet, though with a few close calls.

Venkman: Southern Continent
Ghandi gave Namorae a smile in response to her words "Gladius-II is not a concern. Yes, they may outnumber and outgun my Empire but, I have several hundred warheads pointed at every single region on their world. I've already destroyed one. They may move with a small force, but I'm prepared for that." He stepped away from Venkman, moving towards Namorae so that their faces met.
"I've only attacked an island nation overrun with a parasite that threatens the entire globe, a nearby Empire that attacked my people and a madman who tried to kill me. I destroyed that island on Gladius-II to stop that planet from interfering in what I need to do here..."

"Is that what you tell yourself to help you sleep at night?" Venkman asked, coldly
"I don't need to sleep, Angel. What do you tell yourself?"

With his hands clenched into tight fists, Venkman let out an angry yell and punched the hologram, causing it to sizzle for a brief moment but leaving Ghandi with nothing more than a blank expression.
"I do research on everybody I meet. Shall I share your past deeds with your new friend? Or are you going to calm down?"

Karla: En-route to New York
Karla sharply turned, her eyes filled with fire in both anticipation and in anger for the upcoming battle. With a toothy grin, her eyes faced the horizon, while her hand gripped the wheel.
"Alright, First Mate. I'll tell ya a little bit. They're Fascists called HYDRA, although these days it's just SHIELD. No idea what either one stands for, don't care." She shook her head "Flying ships, like this one but a bit more...Techy. Big bulky girls with plenty of weak-points. Men armed with high-powered rifles and guns that shoot fire bullets. My kinda guns but in a smaller form."

She pointed to the crew "Our guys are the ones in green and with green skin. Kill the guys in blue and the symbiotes. That reminds me!" She turned to face her first-mate again "Yeah, black ooze-like creatures. Sort of like black pudding if it infected it's host 'stead of just eatin' it...I mean, these things do eat people...Just not in the way black pudding does. They got teeth! Tough, but they weak to fire...And really loud noises. Sound of one of these cannons goin' off near their head would do the trick."

Using her tail she handed the tablet to Polibias "It's all there. HYDRA, the symbiotes and why we need to do this. See, today we're not just pirates. We're pillaging, sure. But we're also saving this world now so there'll be more pillaging to do later, more rum to drink and all the wh..."

She narrowed her gaze as a city on fire came into view, one with skyscrapers and, a miles offshore; a fleet with Indian colours. They stuck to the seas, but the number of ships filled Karla's body with anticipation. She had wanted to command a fleet that size for as long as she could sail, but now was not the time.

"Gunther." She muttered
"I'm here. Don't worry, if I see anything you'll be the first one to know."

Loosening her grip on the wheel, Karla faced her crew. While the Indian sailors watched in anticipation, the Orks were preparing for a fight.
"Is that what we gotta blow up?" One asked
"No. Those ships belong to our employer." Karla explained "That city is filled with a parasite that wants to spread over this world!" She pointed to New York with one of her scimitars "Do you know what that means for us!? A world without plunder! Without rum! A world where we're controlled as slaves to a virus that just wants to spread and feed! I say...Fuck that!"

She pointed to the Indian fleet with her other scimitar "Although they may not look it, those ships are on our side! They're going to turn that city into ash, and let it sink beneath the waves along with the parasites!"
"So, what are we blowin' up den?" Another Ork asked
"I am so glad you asked..." Karla said with a toothy grin "HYDRA's calling in reinforcements. Bulky ships full of weapons that we need to take out of the sky...

"Karla!" Gunther cried
The Tiefling's gaze turned as a Helicarrier emerged from the depths of the city and started to slowly turn towards the Indian ships. Pointing one of her swords towards the emerging ship, Karla took another look at her crew before their first battle.
"That be our target!" She shouted "Go to full sail and prepare every cannon we have!"

Polyblank Polyblank

Namorae looks back at him, examining his face. “There’s not going to be any reasoning with you, is there?” She says softly, her voice calm and low in her chest. “You truly believe that what you’re doing is justified, that it’s righteous.”

She chuckles bitterly, shaking her head. “There is no greater force of evil than one who believes they can do no wrong.” She steps back. “Say what you will about him. It’s clear which man here is my enemy.”

Markiplier: Rush Valley
While Mark provided covering fire, he noticed the woman returning fire with ice shards, and charging towards the army by herself out of the corner of his eye. However, as he tried to run to her side, a few bullets were fired in his direction and he was forced to dive for cover behind a concrete wall. Bullets whizzed past Mark's head, with a few missing him by mere inches as he struck the ground.
"Jesus Christ...Get back here!" He shouted "They'll kill you!"

nimona nimona Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Kenobi
En-route to the Chimera
Orbit of Gladius II

Kenobi sigh as Doom ignored him. His first task is to find the Jedi armory that Doom mentioned and replaced the pure crimson crystal into purple crystal and it seems that Kenobi is avoiding the crave for dark energy coming from the crystal.

And then the protocol droids arrived and one of them offers Kenobi a refreshment, he agreed by grabbing a sandwich and a cup of water. He quickly eats the sandwich and then drinks the cup of water and this made him feel relieved after months of imprisonment on his customized cell.

And then he saw the Chimera, the ship of the Imperial version of Thrawn. The intense standoff between the Gladius fleet and Kenobi's fleet is so vivid that he can still remember what happened that day. Doom begins to speak which Kenobi glanced at him, Kenobi replied back by saying,

"You still don't trust me, Doom?" He'd chuckle as he shakes his head.

The protocol droid speaks to Kenobi, he listened and he just nodded. He shift his attention back to Doom and said,

"You should have told me that the armory is at the flagship of the Imperial version of Thrawn." He'd said to Doom.

And then the droid continued which Kenobi listened but the droid's last statement caught Kenobi's attention. Kenobi starts to wonder if this Sith cult is his men or the remnants of the Conglomerate Sith Knights. Kenobi asked the droid by saying,

"So, you are saying that this Sith cult we are going to take down-.. are my men? The remnants of the Conglomerate Sith Knights?" He'd ask the droid in a stern tone, he'd glance at Doom for a second and shift his glance back to the droid.

"Doom trusts no one." Victor replied, coldly "Even during the death of this Multiverse, betrayal is everywhere and you'd have to be a fool to trust everyone you meet, let alone a failed General who tried to fight Thrawn even after peace terms had been offered."
Turning away from Kenobi and taking a glass from the droid, Doom let out a heavy sigh "But in answer to your question, your men were either put in prison or absorbed into the ranks of the navy. I hear Yularen is doing well. This cult, while Sith is separate from them."

The shuttle docked, gently touching down on a landing platform. Doom was the first one out, greeted by a platoon of Stormtroopers while Grand Admiral Thrawn stood behind them, his hands behind his back.
"Frightened, are we Admiral?" Doom asked
"Funny. To who am I addressing? The real Doctor Doom, or one of his bots?" Thrawn asked
"We both know the answer to that question." Doom shook his head
"Ah very well, how are your injuries?" The Chiss asked, genuine concern in his voice
"My associate is here for some equipment, as we discussed. And given the current situation, I would not like to be kept waiting, Thrawn."

Letting out a sigh, Thrawn waved his hands towards two Stormtroopers and they proceeded to march away.
"If that man tries anything, I will have him shot."

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"Really?" Sandrino said in a curious tone. He'd look at the female Mage in the eye and folded his arms on the back. He started to walk sideways as he started to explain the situation,

"So, this Ghandi is similar to my corrupt counterpart but more rational than the Ghandi I knew?" He'd ask.

"If this Ghandi is the same as my corrupt counterpart then I'll join with you in order to save the innocent and the weak, if you bring me back to my country after this." He'd said as he makes a deal with the female Mage.

And then a demonic voice out of no where would say, "Bullshit!" to Sandrino. (The female Mage can hear this too)

Sandrino replied by saying, "Pwede ba, wag kang makikiepal?! (Could you please don't intervene?!)" in a annoyed tone.

He shift his attention back to the female mage and said, "Sorry, sometimes; this motherfucker is annoying but don't worry about him."

"I don't know what kind of Ghandi you knew, but in my time he was one of the greatest men who ever lived. This corrupt version is a distortion of his image, an immortal tyrant with a tendency for psychopathic acts."

"Don't worry about him?" The Mage asked "Isn't he the one who tried to kill LaCroix? You know, head of the Ventrue and an ally to the Mages? I wasn't born yesterday. So telling me not to worry about your split personality isn't going to do much. I don't want to be fighting Indians one minute and then a blood tornado the next."

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Ghandi moved back towards his throne, slowly taking a seat "Are you sure about that? My Empire welcomes in anyone so long as they aren't a threat to it, behave themselves and are willing to work. The people are happy and the land is rich and plentiful. I would be happy to show you around in person, if you wished it. I have offered many outsiders into Delhi, to show them what I have built and to offer them a place among my Empire. There was this troubled Tiefling woman for instance, a former slave who...You know what, that's a story for another time."
He gestured a hand towards Venkman
"This Mage would throw you under the bus if it meant protecting his hide or bringing back a dead loved one. Dare I say he'd take your soul!"

Venkman stepped towards the throne, throwing another punch
"You can't hit me, Venkman. Even if we were to meet in person, my guards would cut you down like slicing a cake before you could get close. So, if lashing out at me makes you feel better, then by all means...Go ahead."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Team FNCC
????

Filia raised her hands when Ward snapped. She did not mean to get someone angry, she wanted to know how bad she is. Reed explains about Ghandi, stating to be an immortal nation leader, one that must not be taken lightly. If this is all true, then what are the odds against them? Soon after, the group gets teleported to a marbled room. "Where are we?" Filia asked.

"We call it the quiet room. At this point, no communications can get in or out." Ward explained, rolling his eyes and with some bitterness still in his voice towards Filia
"Ghandi was able to hack Council frequencies, so we had to be sure." Reed added
"The fool thinks that the great firewall, his nukes and all of his armies make him invincible." A voice spoke

Stepping out of the shadows was Doom, with a few others by his side.
"Doom intends to prove him wrong."

Zamasu Zamasu

Team FNCC
????

The atmosphere within the 'quiet' room gave the group the chills. Ward explained that communications won't be able to get in or out. Filia felt somewhat nervous about Ward after he has snapped. As they look around, a familiar voice spoke and out from the shadows is Doctor Doom. "Hey, you're Doom, right? Why are you here?" Filia asked in a kind and polite manner.

Kenobi
On board to The Chimera

Doom was right. People shouldn't be trusted at all, especially that he attacked the imperial version of Thrawn even after he offered peace. The reason why he attacked Thrawn because he doesn't trust him too, so it's even, Kenobi thought. As part of the Conglomerate principles, one shouldn't trust the enemy but to kill with no mercy, when he was a Sith Lord of course. He feel relieved when the cult isn't the remnants of the Conglomerate. He noted that some of his men were imprisoned or integrated to the Gladius fleet, including Grand Admiral Yularen.

And then the shuttled was docked and its platform landed on the ground safely. The two Imperial stormtroopers greets Doom and then the imperial version of Thrawn was there, having a casual conversation with Doom. Kenobi looked at him in the eye. After the casual conversation, Kenobi followed them.

When Thrawn ordered his men that if 'he tries anything, just shoot him'. Kenobi chuckles.

"I don't trust you either, Thrawn, so we're even." He'd reply as he smirked.

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"The Ghandi I knew is the one who fought for independence for his people against the British and then he got assassinated by his own men." Sandrino replied to the mage's first statement and Sandrino nods and takes note about the corrupt version of Ghandi.

"Yes, he tried to kill him because he is disrespecting me-..us which is true." He'd reply.

"His blood tornado is a variant of my gray tornado which is unique, especially that his blood tornado has a poisonous walls on it but anyway I'm waiting for you to get me out of here so we can proceed to the fight."

Namorae glances over at Venkman. “Hm. Perhaps he would. But he seems to at least try. He wants to help those that have been lost. I can appreciate that. You were willing to attack entire regions, for the sins of a few. I’d rather stick with an impulsive, temperamental fool with a good heart, than a rational man who has no excuse for his sins. I would never stand by for this death.”

Venkman: Haven's Spear
With a cold glare in his eyes, the Emperor stared intently at Namorae "Hmm. Well, I gave you a chance. Remember that my offer is still open."
Venkman stepped away, taking a few deep breaths to compose himself "It's still not too late for peace."
"Says a man who..." The Emperor smirked
"Ghandi!" Venkman snapped "For God's sake, just listen to me! You're immortal, you've got time to hear me out! If you truly care about your own people, you'll walk away from this while you still can."
"And submit to the likes of Emperor Ling, Lex Luthor and Doctor Doom? Allow the symbiote scourge to sweep across the globe?"
"We can help with the symbiotes!" Venkman pleaded "The Mages and India can march on New York, together! The Vampires too! If these things are a disease they might not target the undead!"

Ghandi squinted "What about Doom and Luthor?"
"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

The Emperor paused for a moment, his gaze narrow and one of his hands rested on his chin.
"No. I've started this, Venkman. I will not stop it. Do you think they will just let me walk away after what I've done!? To defend India!"
"India will burn if you don't stop!" Venkman spat, his teeth gritted
"Was that a threat?"
Venkman said nothing
"Choose your next words very carefully, Mage."
"A statement, rather. Even if you have warheads pointed at Gladius-II, they'll find a way around it. They'll come for you and your people."
"I'm prepared for that. India is prepared for that, and if you're smart you'll convince the South to stay out of this. I have no quarrel with your country or it's people, but...If you act against my Empire I will not hesitate to burn Haven's Spear to the ground." Venom oozed from his cold words

Ghandi turned away from the two of them "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have matters to attend to."

With the Emperor's final words, the hologram disappeared, leaving Venkman and Namorae. The Mage had a cold look in his grey eyes, and his hands rested by his side in clenched fists.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Kenobi
On board to The Chimera

Doom was right. People shouldn't be trusted at all, especially that he attacked the imperial version of Thrawn even after he offered peace. The reason why he attacked Thrawn because he doesn't trust him too, so it's even, Kenobi thought. As part of the Conglomerate principles, one shouldn't trust the enemy but to kill with no mercy, when he was a Sith Lord of course. He feel relieved when the cult isn't the remnants of the Conglomerate. He noted that some of his men were imprisoned or integrated to the Gladius fleet, including Grand Admiral Yularen.

And then the shuttled was docked and its platform landed on the ground safely. The two Imperial stormtroopers greets Doom and then the imperial version of Thrawn was there, having a casual conversation with Doom. Kenobi looked at him in the eye. After the casual conversation, Kenobi followed them.

When Thrawn ordered his men that if 'he tries anything, just shoot him'. Kenobi chuckles.

"I don't trust you either, Thrawn, so we're even." He'd reply as he smirked.

"I don't expect you to trust me, and if I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. What I want is for you to follow orders. Fail them, try to stab us in the back and I will hunt you to the ends of the globe. That is, if Doom doesn't kill you first. He takes betrayal a lot more personally than I do."
Doom said nothing, merely nodding in response to Thrawn's cold words and keeping his arms crossed.

The stormtroopers returned, with one holding a metal case he tossed to Kenobi's feet.
"That contains everything you need. Information on this cult and a purple-bladed lightsaber provided by Luke Skywalker. Should you ignite it on this ship, I will have you shot before you can even get close to my men."
"Thrawn." Doom muttered
"I didn't forget, Victor."

A dozen human soldiers in civilian uniform stepped forwards.
"I'm not sending you alone Kenobi, but know this. Should you strike this soldiers down, they will not die. Much like the soldiers of mine you imprisoned on your ship, the men and women standing before you are Cylon Infiltrators." Thrawn explained "Should you destroy their bodies, all you will be doing is sending them back to us."
"It still hurts, though. So we'll come after you." One of them explained.

CyLeo.jpg

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"The Ghandi I knew is the one who fought for independence for his people against the British and then he got assassinated by his own men." Sandrino replied to the mage's first statement and Sandrino nods and takes note about the corrupt version of Ghandi.

"Yes, he tried to kill him because he is disrespecting me-..us which is true." He'd reply.

"His blood tornado is a variant of my gray tornado which is unique, especially that his blood tornado has a poisonous walls on it but anyway I'm waiting for you to get me out of here so we can proceed to the fight."

"Same as my Ghandi." She explained with a heavy sigh "I think it's a shame that so many will only see Ghandi as a tyrant based upon this twisted incarnation. I fear that the Ghandi we both knew will be lost to time."
She paused "Attacking him for disrespecting you alone is why I can't trust you, Imperial. Who's to say that the moment I release you from this place you'll just tear my face off?"

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Team FNCC
????

The atmosphere within the 'quiet' room gave the group the chills. Ward explained that communications won't be able to get in or out. Filia felt somewhat nervous about Ward after he has snapped. As they look around, a familiar voice spoke and out from the shadows is Doctor Doom. "Hey, you're Doom, right? Why are you here?" Filia asked in a kind and polite manner.

"Richards?" Doom asked "I thought you would have explained things. You do love the sound of your own voice when explaining things to less..."
"Victor, please." Reed cut him off "He's here for the same reason as us. Ghandi can't hear us while we're in this place, so we're going to plan to bring down Ghandi from inside these walls."

He turned towards his old nemesis "Where's the rest of the Council?"
"On their way, I imagine. Some of them have gone back to their countries to try and calm the masses. The fools."
"I don't blame them for being scared." Reed shook his head
"Are you saying I do? Bah! After all these years you still think of me as a heartless monster." Doom smirked "Regardless, I say we put past differences aside and work together as we have before."

Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
Senshi and Take
Take growled in pain from the bullet that bit him. "OF COURSE! Too cowardly to fight an actual army, too feeble to fight me eye to eye!" Take roared before having another shock of pain run through the bullet wound in which he promptly fell back on the truck and squirmed trying to take his focus off of the pain. Senshi was at his side trying to calm him down before looking on to see the metal girl shooting icicles at the advancing army. "Is she mad?!" Senshi exclaimed, looking on with widened eyes at the scene. Senshi was hoping that mark would be able to get her back in time, they didn't need to lose more people, that is something they couldn't afford right now.
(Sorry for it being so short, I just don't have to time for anything big right now.)

Team FNCC
????

"Well, while we wait for the rest of the council, what should we do to past the time?" Filia asked, seeing there isn't much to do other than have conversations and wait. That is when Cerebella steps up.

"I know, how about a little spar?" She suggests "I mean, we are going to face a very powerful enemy, so I think its best to gain some strength while we're waiting." Nadia and Carol would agree, but Filia doubts knowing her situation. The acrobat looks at Doom and say "So, would you like to do it? I also want to see what kind of stuff you got." She then assumes a battle stance, showing her intention to know how strong Doom is.

Namorae sighs, watching the hologram dissipate. “Well then.” She says softly, closing her eyes. “I suppose that was unavoidable. He was far more interested in antagonizing you than negotiating.” She looks over at Venkman, trying to assess his emotional state. “What will you do now? I can speak only for myself and my master, but we have made our decision to fight.”

She waits for his response calmly, hoping she was correct in her judgment of him.

New Vegas: The Wasteland
To say that Domino, Barry, Sara drew a crowd was an understatement. The Courier was one thing, but Domino's chalk-like skin and Barry's armour was another. While nobody actively approached the odd traveling group, the constant glares from citizens would have been enough to set a few on-edge. There was a break in these glares as a helicopter flew overhead, landing somewhere in the city. It was clean and sleek in design, something from outside of the wasteland and on its sides were the colours of the Indian Empire.
As the helicopter flew overhead, Sara looked at it with a confused expression. That was certainly not an NCR, Brotherhood of Steel or Enclave Remnant vehicle. She saw some weird things in the Mojave, this might just be another of those moments. "Hmm... Maybe Mister House could use some help with that." Sara said and started to walk towards the possible landing place of the helicopter.
ManyFaces ManyFaces The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Landing site
The moment the helicopter landed, it immediately attracted the attention of the securitrons. Which surrounded the helicopter along with some militia. They had no idea what to do as this was the first time that an aircraft landed in New Vegas. But not the first time an aircraft was spotted. Earlier during the Second Battle of Hoverdam, the Boomers flew a pre-war bomber. "Step out of whatever that and state your business." One of the securitrons said to the helicopter. Their weapons ready for any hostilities, making it risky for the crew to start a fight.

Kenobi
On board at the Chimera

"That is one of the nicest threats I've ever heard." Kenobi chuckled as he mocked Thrawn's cold words to him. Kenobi doesn't care anymore, what matters to him is to survive in this world that all multiverses merged with each other and choose a decision wisely, unless if he is in a dangerous situation that cannot be avoided. The stormtroopers tossed the metal case to Kenobi which contains an information about the Sith cult and the purple-bladed light saber. After Thrawn said about igniting the lightsaber. Kenobi replied by saying,

"I'm igniting it anyway." He'd ignite the purple-blades light saber. Kenobi's body language wasn't aggressive but calm. He'd observe the lightsaber and he was amazed. He'd disignite the lightsaber and putting it on his waistline. He look at Thrawn and Doom by saying,

"Tell the Prince that I express my thanks to him."

And then a group of human soldiers in civilian stepped forward and Thrawn began to explain that Kenobi isn't alone at this fight and there was this threat coming from Thrawn which Kenobi rolled his eyes.

"Well, I will destroy their bodies if they backstabbed me. I don't care if they come back to death, as long as they feel the pain, the better. Just like what I felt when my precious girl died at Mandalore although I already past that pain when I was imprisoned." Kenobi paused, looking at his men on the so-called Cylon Infiltrators.

He then shift his attention back to Thrawn by saying,

"I hope your allegiance is to the Gladius in order to protect what is left of the universe, Thrawn, because the Empire — is no more. If you are still an Imperial by duty then I will kill you if you ever tried to kill me. Got it?" He'd continue, "And also, my Thrawn will never join the Empire. I'm surprised that you weren't tortured by the Imperials since you are an alien, a Chiss. In my world, the Empire is very radical, you know? They always exterminate any non-Human species and to preserve the humanity in the galaxy. That is why the Sith Conglomerate in my world were considered the liberators and the heroes of the galaxy against the Imperial menace." He'd chuckle as he grabs the metal case, he walked out to Thrawn's ship and went back to Doom's ship, now, he is waiting for Doom and the Cylon Infiltrators to come to the ship.

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"He's the one got disrespected, not me." He'd chuckle. He'd step forward towards the make. He looked at her in the eye by saying,

"It really depends on how you will treat him — us. If you treat us good then he'll see you as an ally and if you treat us badly then he'll get out for sure to fight you to deathalthough I will try my best to make him stay inside my body."

Team FNCC
????

"Well, while we wait for the rest of the council, what should we do to past the time?" Filia asked, seeing there isn't much to do other than have conversations and wait. That is when Cerebella steps up.

"I know, how about a little spar?" She suggests "I mean, we are going to face a very powerful enemy, so I think its best to gain some strength while we're waiting." Nadia and Carol would agree, but Filia doubts knowing her situation. The acrobat looks at Doom and say "So, would you like to do it? I also want to see what kind of stuff you got." She then assumes a battle stance, showing her intention to know how strong Doom is.

"Don't be a fool." Doom scoffed "If I wanted to best you in combat, I would have destroyed you without giving it a second thought."
"And the last thing the Council needs to see right now is us punching each other's lights out." Reed butted in
"Indeed. The Princesses have returned to their castles to hide, the Minister for Magic is bracing his nation for a barrage of what he called 'muggle weapons' and The Faceless Old woman is absent as always. Doom has not asked for the help of the others, he expects them to see reason."
"And we lost Deedee. Even if he somehow survived the blast..." Reed shook his head "I..."

He held his tongue as there were a few flashes of light, and Leia appeared. She was followed by the Prime minster of Seoul-Don, T'Challa and another figure the team didn't recognise.
xAPuomu.jpg

"Is this everyone?" Reed asked. He got a slight nod in response from T'Challa
"Shall we begin?" Daenerys asked
"Ghandi's going to nuke another region if he thinks we're interfering in his takeover. So, we need to be smart about this." The Prime Minister explained

Zamasu Zamasu

"The Mages just fought a war, they're not going to want another but I don't think we have a choice. Not while this maniac butchers millions" He shook his head, grimly "Still, I'm not in charge." He admitted, letting out a heavy sigh "I need to tell the Council about this. I don't know what they'll do, but..."

War, let alone a war with India was something Venkman wanted to avoid like the plague but it didn't look like he had a choice. Clenching his fists even tighter, he told himself that the longer he stood debating with himself on whether or not he act that only more lives would be lost.
"Even if they somehow turn their back on this one, I'm not gonna let Ghandi walk away from this."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

As the helicopter flew overhead, Sara looked at it with a confused expression. That was certainly not an NCR, Brotherhood of Steel or Enclave Remnant vehicle. She saw some weird things in the Mojave, this might just be another of those moments. "Hmm... Maybe Mister House could use some help with that." Sara said and started to walk towards the possible landing place of the helicopter.
ManyFaces ManyFaces The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Landing site
The moment the helicopter landed, it immediately attracted the attention of the securitrons. Which surrounded the helicopter along with some militia. They had no idea what to do as this was the first time that an aircraft landed in New Vegas. But not the first time an aircraft was spotted. Earlier during the Second Battle of Hoverdam, the Boomers flew a pre-war bomber. "Step out of whatever that and state your business." One of the securitrons said to the helicopter. Their weapons ready for any hostilities, making it risky for the crew to start a fight.

An Indian man wearing a dark green business suit with a pin of his Empire's flag over his heart stepped out. He had dark and short combed hair and was tall and slim, with his suit making him stand out amongst the wastelanders. He slowly approached the armed forces with his hands raised.
"We're here on behalf of the Indian Empire." He said calmly, straightening his tie "We'd like to talk to Mr House about a deal."
Donder172 Donder172

Kenobi
On board at the Chimera

"That is one of the nicest threats I've ever heard." Kenobi chuckled as he mocked Thrawn's cold words to him. Kenobi doesn't care anymore, what matters to him is to survive in this world that all multiverses merged with each other and choose a decision wisely, unless if he is in a dangerous situation that cannot be avoided. The stormtroopers tossed the metal case to Kenobi which contains an information about the Sith cult and the purple-bladed light saber. After Thrawn said about igniting the lightsaber. Kenobi replied by saying,

"I'm igniting it anyway." He'd ignite the purple-blades light saber. Kenobi's body language wasn't aggressive but calm. He'd observe the lightsaber and he was amazed. He'd disignite the lightsaber and putting it on his waistline. He look at Thrawn and Doom by saying,

"Tell the Prince that I express my thanks to him."

And then a group of human soldiers in civilian stepped forward and Thrawn began to explain that Kenobi isn't alone at this fight and there was this threat coming from Thrawn which Kenobi rolled his eyes.

"Well, I will destroy their bodies if they backstabbed me. I don't care if they come back to death, as long as they feel the pain, the better. Just like what I felt when my precious girl died at Mandalore although I already past that pain when I was imprisoned." Kenobi paused, looking at his men on the so-called Cylon Infiltrators.

He then shift his attention back to Thrawn by saying,

"I hope your allegiance is to the Gladius in order to protect what is left of the universe, Thrawn, because the Empire — is no more. If you are still an Imperial by duty then I will kill you if you ever tried to kill me. Got it?" He'd continue, "And also, my Thrawn will never join the Empire. I'm surprised that you weren't tortured by the Imperials since you are an alien, a Chiss. In my world, the Empire is very radical, you know? They always exterminate any non-Human species and to preserve the humanity in the galaxy. That is why the Sith Conglomerate in my world were considered the liberators and the heroes of the galaxy against the Imperial menace." He'd chuckle as he grabs the metal case, he walked out to Thrawn's ship and went back to Doom's ship, now, he is waiting for Doom and the Cylon Infiltrators to come to the ship.

Thrawn allowed Kenobi to speak, but was remained firm, not allowing his words to get under his skin. The moment Kenobi ignited his lightsaber, every single gun was trained on him up until the second the weapon was placed back onto his belt.
"I am not your Thrawn, and my role in the Empire...While I did not agree with all of their methods and found their anti-alien agenda disturbing to say the least was still the best course of action for my own people." He replied, coldly "Although, I find it very hard to believe that your Conglomerate were liberators. I'd very much like to discuss that image with the people of Doom's country, just to see what they think of your dead alliance."

"Doom doesn't care about how this man sees himself, just that he completes his task." Victor cut in
"Very well. I hope your project performs well, for both your sakes."

Doom turned away from Thrawn, climbing aboard the shuttle with the infiltrators and Kenobi.
"I suggest you ignore him."

Sandrino Imperial
Twilight Realm

"He's the one got disrespected, not me." He'd chuckle. He'd step forward towards the make. He looked at her in the eye by saying,

"It really depends on how you will treat him — us. If you treat us good then he'll see you as an ally and if you treat us badly then he'll get out for sure to fight you to deathalthough I will try my best to make him stay inside my body."

"I mean considering I trapped both of you here, that doesn't sound like it'll go well for me. Caging a beast is the greatest sign of disrespect you can show it." She chuckled nervously

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Last edited:
Team FNCC
-Want to hear a joke? Well jokes on you-

"Aw...well, I guess the spar should go on for later then." Cerebella says in disappointment, looking away from Doom with a disgruntled look and murmured "Stupid tin man." She then turns to Filia and realize something. "Say, once you've got that Omega bond thing, do you think you could be able to defeat Ghandi?"

Filia thought for a moment before saying "I don't know, Cerebella. He sounds like some sort of god not worth fighting. Plus, I doubt that me and Samson could take on him with our current strength. I think its right to train first. Who knows what kind of hidden power that guy has. Yet, I still don't get what kind of powers would I get from Omega Bond. Could it be super strength? Speed? Lasers and rainbows?"

Just then, Carol steps into the conversation and says to Filia "Better, and it enters the domain of gods. Trust me, I have read the file very well, although my mind was a bit hazy from all that brainwashing that I have endured."

"Domain of gods? Would I become one?"

"Maybe..."

Suddenly, a few lights flashed and Princess Leia has made her appearance, followed by the prime minister of Seoul-Don, T'Challa, and the mother of dragons Daenerys Thargarien. It seems that the meeting will begin. "So...what should we do?" Filia politely asked.

Team FNCC
-Want to hear a joke? Well jokes on you-

"Aw...well, I guess the spar should go on for later then." Cerebella says in disappointment, looking away from Doom with a disgruntled look and murmured "Stupid tin man." She then turns to Filia and realize something. "Say, once you've got that Omega bond thing, do you think you could be able to defeat Ghandi?"

Filia thought for a moment before saying "I don't know, Cerebella. He sounds like some sort of god not worth fighting. Plus, I doubt that me and Samson could take on him with our current strength. I think its right to train first. Who knows what kind of hidden power that guy has. Yet, I still don't get what kind of powers would I get from Omega Bond. Could it be super strength? Speed? Lasers and rainbows?"

Just then, Carol steps into the conversation and says to Filia "Better, and it enters the domain of gods. Trust me, I have read the file very well, although my mind was a bit hazy from all that brainwashing that I have endured."

"Domain of gods? Would I become one?"

"Maybe..."

Suddenly, a few lights flashed and Princess Leia has made her appearance, followed by the prime minister of Seoul-Don, T'Challa, and the mother of dragons Daenerys Thargarien. It seems that the meeting will begin. "So...what should we do?" Filia politely asked.

"Ghandi is no God." Doom corrected "Ancient? Yes, but no God."
"He hides behind his armies and Empire, sending his own people to their deaths to fight for him." T'Challa shook his head, disgusted

"The course of action is simple, we send supplies to Ghandi's enemies on Gladius-I." The Prime Minister spoke up "Of course, only the ones we can trust. The Xing Empire, for example."
"And how will Ghandi not detect that?" Daenerys asked, a sceptical look on her face "He did say that the moment he detected us interfering in that world he would destroy us with the fires of his weapons."
"Ships going back and forth to that world from Mos Eisley is nothing new, and might even increase in a time of war. People will be paying to get off-world, and hiring mercenaries for protection. We use that region's back-channels and smugglers to get small parts of our forces in."

Leia smiled "I might know a guy."
"It might work, but our window would be limited. If Ghandi became interested in that region he could cut us off." T'Challa butted in "Even so, there's another way onto Gladius-I but it would require the help of it's Mages."

Reed turned towards the girls "That's how we get you back on the ground."
"You're sending children?" The Prime Minister asked

Zamasu Zamasu

Harley Quinn: Tatsumi-Vale
As the group headed in the direction of the tournament, air sirens started to blare, causing Bud and Lou to howl. With her hands now placed on her ears, Harleen turned towards the others.
"What the heck is going on!?"

With wide eyes, Nora turned towards the others "Something bad."
"Could you be a bit more specific, sweetie?!" Harleen had to shout over the sirens
"I don't know, but..."

A police officer approached the group "You need to seek shelter!"
"What's going on?" Nora asked, concern in her eyes
"Some region on Gladius-I just nuked one of our neighbours."

Placing her hands to her sides, Harleen's eyes were filled with both fury and fear as she charged at the officer and grabbed him by the collar
"Where?!" She yelled
"What?"
"Where did the nuke hit?!"
"Craftstar!" The policeman yelled

Harleen loosened her grip, stepping away and taking deep breaths to compose herself.

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back