• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom) Sign-Up

giphy.gif

Yeah I hven't a clue of any of that, I am just amazed you had more determination to do that I only Have enough determination to set up a single character post, seriously it took me a week to think up Dallas, and it took me 2 and a half days to actually make him.

Kudos to ya!

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc
Ultimate Climax/Serious mode and Inferno Weaves should be removed or nerfed for Bayonetta. Far as I see, everything else isn't too OP by this RP's standards (she's just in the top tier of powerful characters).

I think I've rejected less characters for being OP and more for other problems to be fair.
There was that Spryo OC so edgy I nearly bled to death from reading it (they threw rape into the backstory for no reason). If I accepted them I might as well have accepted a Bleedman character.
One character was basically the same as another character and put forward by the same person. Only difference was what Fallout game they were from.
I rejected a character as they were an alternate timeline version of a character already in the RP and to make things even more confusing, they had the same name.

Probably missing one or two.
Rejected a few for being OP though. One could slice moons in half and another could channel the power of the Elder Gods, from what I recall.

I think I've rejected less characters for being OP and more for other problems to be fair.
There was that Spryo OC so edgy I nearly bled to death from reading it (they threw rape into the backstory for no reason). If I accepted them I might as well have accepted a Bleedman character.
One character was basically the same as another character and put forward by the same person. Only difference was what Fallout game they were from.
I rejected a character as they were an alternate timeline version of a character already in the RP and to make things even more confusing, they had the same name.

Probably missing one or two.
Rejected a few for being OP though. One could slice moons in half and another could channel the power of the Elder Gods, from what I recall.
But sadly, Darth Benny refuses to change

I may re-instate Morbus but in a toned down version. Just make him a nerfed Dravener/Angel mix.

Name: Cyrus Gold (Solomon Grundy)

Fandom: DC comics

Gender/Sexuality: Male/ Uhh...?

Appearance: A 9'2 ft tall hulking gray zombie with a plant-like body which bleeds a plant sap instead of blood.

2881557-860754_510437019008918_1276833134_o.jpg

Personality: Solomon Grundy is not someone to mess with, he's more than willing to start and end fights with only his fists. He's not exactly known for his intelligence though and often ends up working for others. Grundy is actually loyal and doesn't ask too many questions but given his low intellect and high amounts of strength he's more likely to end up holding enemies off.

Backstory: In the late 19th century, a wealthy merchant named Cyrus Gold is murdered and his body is disposed of in Slaughter Swamp, near Gotham City. Fifty years later, the corpse is reanimated as a huge shambling figure (composed partly of the swamp matter that has accumulated around the body over the decades) with almost no memory of its past life. Gold murders two escaped criminals who are hiding out in the marsh and steals their clothes. He shows up in a hobo camp and, when asked about his name, one of the few things he can recall is that he was "born on a Monday". One of the men at the camp mentions the nursery rhyme character Solomon Grundy (who was born on a Monday), and Gold adopts the moniker.

Skills: Good at smashing

Powers/Abilities:
  • Zombie Physiology
  • Energy Absorption: Grundy has also proven to be able to absorb certain forms of energy and manipulate them at will. This ability has always been subconscious to the point of being accidental, though, but it would suggest that Grundy is even more powerful than he has the intelligence to realize.
  • Nigh invulnerable: Grundy is tough as nails. Able to withstand even the heaviest of attacks and isn't phased by bullets, fire, or extreme cold, and can survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen.
  • Resurrection: Even when he is destroyed, he has always been reborn sooner or later.
  • Superhuman Stamina: Grundy can perform physically strenuous tasks for an indeterminate period of time before tiring.
  • Superhuman Strength: Solomon Grundy possesses tremendous strength and stamina.
Weaknesses:
  • Grundy may be extremely strong but his intelligence is below average, making him pretty easy to manipulate
  • His zombie body makes it so that he's numb. This can allow for more damage to be done to him without him noticing.

Gear: Grundy uses his fists and the blades stuck in his back

Quotes:
"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday!"

"Solomon Grundy want pants too!"

Theme Song:

Names: Ruby Rose
Fandom: RWBY
Gender/Sexuality: Female/Bisexual
Appearance:
latest

Personality:
Ever since she was little, Ruby has had a romanticised view of the Huntsman profession. She is quick to reveal she wanted to become a huntress in order to be like the great heroes in fairy tales, and she has described being one as far more "romantic" than being a police officer. Her mentality is described as "I don't have time for my emotions. I've gotta make sure that everybody else is okay." She has also shown a distinct lack of ability picking up social cues due to being a very open and honest person. This results in her being unable to pick up Weiss' sarcasm in the "The Shining Beacon", and struggling to act formally in "It's Brawl in the Family".

Backstory:
Ruby is the daughter of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long, as well as the younger half-sister of Yang Xiao Long, with whom she was raised on the island of Patch.

When she was very young, Yang would read her fairy tales every night before bed, filled with the deeds of great heroes; this would later inspire Ruby to become a Huntress.

One day, Summer went missing while on a mission. Yang said that, although Ruby was "really torn up" by the incident, she was too young to really understand what was happening.

Shortly after Summer's disappearance, Yang brought Ruby with her to an abandoned building in order to find clues about the whereabouts of Yang's mother, Raven Branwen. During the search, they were almost killed by Beowolves, but were saved by their uncle Qrow Branwen, which only fueled her desire to become a Huntress.

To achieve this, she studied at Signal Academy, where she built and learned to use her high-caliber sniper scythe, Crescent Rose, under the tutelage of her uncle Qrow.

Skills:
In order to become a Huntress, Ruby trained at Signal Academy, where her skills and abilities far surpassed her peers. Wielding a dangerous weapon like Crescent Rose required strength, balance, and adaptability, all of which she demonstrated the night she stopped the robbery of a Dust shop in Vale. This led Ozpin to accept her into Beacon Academy two years before the usual age of admittance.

While at Beacon, Ruby developed skills as a decisive leader, being able to formulate and execute plans with others in order to take down tougher foes, such as the giant Nevermore encountered during initiation, and later in coordinated attacks against Roman in an Atlesian Paladin-290.

Ruby's sense of balance stands out, particularly in precarious situations like perching on a taut ribbon in "Players and Pieces" or running off an exploding airship in "Heroes and Monsters".

Powers/Abilities:
Ruby's Semblance allows her to dash with unnatural speed in whatever direction she chooses at the cost of Aura. This happens so fast she sometimes gives off the illusion of teleporting.

She has displayed the ability to use this Semblance midair, as well as to create powerful whirlwinds that can suck in and knock away objects and foes caught by it.

During the Volume 4 Character Short, she displayed much greater control over her Semblance, using it to repeatedly change directions in mid-air and attack at high speed. She also exhibited the ability to seemingly dematerialize into three separate clusters of petals which then flowed around an opponent before reforming. The exact mechanics of this ability are not yet clear.

She also increases her ability to pick up and carry someone, as her joint attack with Nora Valkyrie on the Geistwas a vast improvement over the time she carried Penny Polendina. Another amped ability is her encircling of air, which she previously used successfully against Team JNPR and unsuccessfully against Mercury Black. Previously it was smaller, but she is now capable of enveloping her enemy in a tornado-like rush of air.

Notably, whenever she uses this Semblance, she leaves a trail of rose petals in her wake that dissipate over time. It is unknown what causes this, but these rose petals are not merely symbolic and can be perceived by others. Weiss once waved her hands to brush them away, and Ozpin comments on witnesses who reported rose petals left behind in a dance club.

Through her mother, Summer, Ruby comes from a line of legendary warriors who possessed powerful abilities related to their silver eyes, said to be an extremely rare trait. Upon seeing Pyrrha Nikos die in "End of the Beginning", Ruby accidentally uses this power in her grief and freezes the Dragon. However, she has no memory of doing this other than her head hurting. Later in the episode, Qrow describes a fairy tale about warriors with silver eyes who are so powerful that even the Grimm fear them.

In "The Next Step", it is revealed that Ruby's powers injured Cinder Fall greatly, causing her to lose her left eye and making it difficult for her to speak. Salem states that this is due to Cinder's possession of the Fall Maiden powers but does not explain why this is the case.

Weaknesses:
Ruby is heavily reliant on Crescent Rose. In contrast to her sister, her hand-to-hand capabilities are rather poor, making her easy to be taken down by mere grunts. Without her weapon, there is not much she can do in a fight, and her best bet is to run away with her speed. Her cape, on occasion, has been exploited against her, notably during the Beacon initiation when a Nevermore pinned her cape to the ground with it's feather-spears. In "Lighting the Fire" Ruby is shown to be slightly improving in hand-to-hand combat under tutelage of Professor Ozpin through Oscar Pine.

Gear:
Ruby is a self-admitted dork when it comes to weapons, which shows in her complex design and craftsmanship of Crescent Rose, her High-Caliber Sniper-Scythe which she designed herself at Signal, as well as her eye for detail when observing other people's weapons and tools.

This weapon can transform between a scythe and a sniper rifle, and can fire Dust rounds in either form with massive force, as demonstrated in the "Red" Trailer when she used a Gravity Dust magazine. Rather than compensate for it, Ruby harnesses the recoil to enhance her mobility in combat, firing shots to propel herself short distances, simultaneously attacking and evading an opponent.

It is also capable of using fire and lightning Dust.

Ozpin has noted upon meeting Ruby that he has only ever seen one other scythe wielder as skilled with such a dangerous weapon; that person is none other than Qrow, Ruby's teacher and uncle. According to Ruby, prior to learning under Qrow she was "completely garbage", although it's unclear if that only applies to her scythe skills.

Despite showing a preference for engaging enemies in close combat, Ruby does possess enough accuracy to land headshots against Grimm, but notably needs to stand still to do so consistently, usually by anchoring her scythe to the ground to act as a monopod. As of Volume 4, the scope on Crescent Rose has a small crack.

Crescent Rose's blade can also bend back slightly, though this is only shown when Ruby rushes forward, and the tip of the scythe hits something. Ruby takes advantage of this spear-like form to pin a Nuckelavee's arm to the ground.

Quotes:
"We've all lost something, and I've seen what loss can do to people. But if we gave up every time we lost, then we'd never be able to move forward."

Theme Song:

Names: Vivio Takamachi
Fandom: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Series(StrikerS, Vivid, and Vivid Strike)
Gender/Sexuality: Female/N/A
Appearance:
latest

latest

Personality: Vivio is a kind little girl that always seems happy. She enjoys making friends. She loves Strike Arts and usually trains in using it. Like her Mother Vivio is very determined and strong willed. She will not deter form a goal until she finishes it. She also loves to read books and is an Honor student at St. Hilde's Academy of Magic.

Backstory: Vivio Takamachi is the Daughter of Nanoha Takamachi. She is a clone of the Saint Kaiser Olive Sebrecht Created by Jail Scaglietti. She escaped from Jail's lair with a Lost Logia known as a Relic. She was found by Riot Force Six Stars and Lightning Forwards Teana Lanster, Subaru Nakajima, Erio Mondal, and Caro ru Lushe. Later she was taken in by Nanoha who she began calling Mama. Fate Testarossa Harlaown became her Godmother.She began calling them Nanoha and Fate Mama. During The Jail Scaglietti incident she was kidnapped and used to move a massive warship known as the Saint's Cradle, Nanoha had come to save her but the reunion became a battle when Vivio transfomed into an adult version of herself and fought against Nanoha She had been brainwashed by one of the Combat Cyborgs Quatoro. The Brain washed Vivio and Nanoha fought against each other until Vivio regained her senses after Nanoha blasted Quatoro and then Vivio turning her back into a child. four years later after the J.S. Incident. She attended St. Hilde's Academy of Magic with her two best friends, Rio Wesley and Corona Timir. During her 4th year she received an Intelligence Device by the name of Sacred Heart. It's form was that of a stuffed bunny. It allowed her to change into her adult form which freaked Fate out the first time she saw it.Vivio was learning Strike Arts from Nove and met her. Another descendant from the time of the Saint Kaiser, Einhard Stratos. Einhard was the descendant of Emperor Claus Ingvalt who was a dear friend and possibly lover of Saint Kaiser Olive. Einhard could also go into adult mode like Vivio but was attacking Strong fighters on Mid-childa as the masked fighter until She fought against Nove. Einhard was haunted by the memories of Claus and his Regret for not being able to stop Saint Kaiser Olive. But Vivio slowly wormed her way into Einhard's Heart and they became good friends. After a few events Vivio, Rio, Corona, and Einhard Formed Team Nakajima with Nove as their coach and entered the intermediate Tournament. Many fights happened including Corona and Einhard facing off, Vivio going up against fellow strike arts user Miura Rinaldi who's coaches were Vita and Zafira. Unfortunately She lost against Miura. And Rio who created her own adult mode went up against one of the Elite, Buster head Harry Tribecca. She lost as well. And finally after winning against Corona Einhard went up against the Champion and fellow descendant of Belka, Sieglinde Jerimiah. She lost to her. A year later Vivio is a DSAA U15 Striker with world rank #7, training in Nakajima Gym. Many things happened when a new member was added to their Gym named Fuka Reventon. Vivio as well as her friends now find themselves apart of a incident bigger than anything even her mother has faced. And all she can think at a time like this is… “Where’s Nanoha-Mama when you need her?”

Skills: Vivio's Fight Style is officially Technical Hitter, while her favorite blow is flicker jab counter. She has also developed her signature Accel Smash into Accel Smash Infinity.
Powers/Abilities: Vivio practices a mixed hybrid Belkan Midchildan magic system. She is also a practitioner of Strike Arts. Additionally, she has learned to replicate the effects of adult transformation, giving her an edge over most opponents of her age.

Her Arsenal of spells seems to Vary from some of the Mages in Riot Force Six, including her Mother Nanoha, Signum and Ginga Nakajima, and the Numbers.

Weaknesses: Has a Fragile Defense
Gear: Her Device Sacred Heart/Kris
Quotes: N/A
Theme Song:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back