• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains: End of the Multiverse

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cerys-8, Wakanda, Gladius-II

Cerys picks up some hushed talking, and she is able to hear most of it. Once she registers what the guy says, her head snaps over to look straight at him for a few moments. Her eyes narrow under her helmet, slightly angered at the offending comment but mainly confused and curious.

Do these people not know what an Exo is? Are Exo not common citizens here? Where she's from, her kind are basically ancient relics, created during the Golden Age when humans made amazing advancements in technology. They started out as soldiers, but eventually became just regular old people and citizens since they basically granted the person immortality. Except, ya know, with the only organic, living thing being their conscious. And some people were forced to transition from Human to Exo to pay off debts, so it wasn't always by choice. Either way, they've been around for centuries. How do these people not know anything about her kind?

Also, how can he tell she's technically a robot with her armor on? Is it her slightly synthetic-sounding voice? Maybe they have some kind of sensor that tells them that she is in fact a robotic person?

She really wants to learn about these people and their civilization now. Her Warlock curiosity is itching to learn.

Cerys soon realizes that all these mental questions are making her stare a couple seconds longer than intended. Despite the fact she's still curious, she looks away to the head of the group. Don't want them to thinks she's hostile. She's annoyed, but she certainly doesn't want to cause trouble. With being a Guardian and all, she could probably handle them all and be fine, but she doesn't feel like becoming the enemy of an entire city on a strange planet.

Besides, killing humans isn't exactly the Guardian way. They protect humans more than harm them.

Then a woman steps forward, who appears to maybe be the lead of the group. Cerys can't help but grow more confused while sensing Pepin excitedly trying to learn more about this "Gladius-II" the woman mentions. They've definitely never been here before.

"No, sorry, I don't," Cerys responds evenly, looking at the woman. "She could be another Guardian for all I know, but I've never known of an Elizabeth before."

After a pause, Cerys asks, "Is this planet in the Solar System or anywhere near Earth and it's neighbors? And this will sound odd, but what century is this?"

Cerys definitely knows that Guardians have been able to find ways to travel through time before, either forward or backward, especially with Vex tech involved. Maybe that's what happened here.

Last edited:
Afro Samurai, The Wasteland, Gladius III
"What the fuck is that ugly motherfucker!?" Ninja Ninja yelled as the lakelurk bursted out of the back room. Afro looked sized up the creature as before began shrieking. Afro cover his face with arm as the creature did that while Ninja Ninja took cover behind some shelf. "Ow ow ow, damn that things shattered the window next to me" Ninja Ninja complained getting his by the pieces of glass. After first sonic attack was over Afro saw that one arrow was able to get into it's bell but another bounced off it. Afro took this a sign it bell was less armor and charged at it. Once he was close Afro thrust his blade into the monster's belly and slashed it out to the side hoping that would bring the creature down.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
Tax Scalin/The Dragonborn, The Wasteland (Diamond City), Gladius-III
Tax followed Harry and Maria to the Preston Garvey at the radio tower. Tax was about to reach for his own weapon when the minute men there but he didn't Harry stopped things from going to far. "Tax Scalin, Dragon Born." Tax said introducing himself to Preston. Then he followed once more as Preston lead the group further into the city. Then Preston said some thing interest, that they were all endanger. Tax thought went back to the strange man he meant before wanting to bring in a age dark heavy mental. Tax was worried it may involved him but even it once though he wanted a look at it.
Donder172 Donder172

Bowser, Xing Empire, Gladius-III
"Okay, so there three planets that have civilizations, what about the fourth then? Is it uninhabitable or something?" Bowser asked. "Also don't get your hopes up about this Thanos guy, apparently we to strong for us to take on. I like to disagree but that's what Stevey here says" Bowser added calling Steve stevey for the fun of it.
Sleek Sleek

Victor Zsasz
Mega-Gotham, Gladius-III

Victor began to listen to the conversation between Harleen and the Judges. Things went south when a rookie Judge gave them an information about Harleen and himself which is all wrong, especially that Victor killed two hundred women which is very wrong since Victor doesn't kill randomly and also doesn't have an interest to kill a woman unless he is ordered by Sofia Falcone to do so. He wondered if the Victor Zsasz of this world is more brutal and sadistic than himself. It became more intense when Harleen was shot by these Judges. Victor can't believe that these armored people are cops.

"You all are the worse cops I've ever seen. Not even the GCPD can do this to a suspect." Victor shakes his head negatively, implying what the Judges did. "Why shot this clown lady when in fact she haven't done anything. And also, that Victor Zsasz in your tablet-.. is not me." Victor grinned. "He maybe my sadistic counterpart but believe me, I'm not the Victor Zsasz of this world but I myself is Victor Zsasz. Ever heard of the Multiverse theory? If yes, well, good. If not, I'm ashamed that your brains have destroyed by augmentation in your body." Victor chuckled.

Jim Gordon and Sandrino Imperial
Unnamed nightclub, Seoul-Don, Gladius-I

Sandrino was drinking red wine that looks like a human blood. He is indeed complete, the merge between his two personalities made him more focused and determined although he was worried since he doesn't know how long this merge would be and he would definitely split into the redeemed one and the evil one if something goes wrong. Meanwhile, Jim was with Ginny and Douglas, Jim nods when Douglas whispered about they should wait when the owner and then Jim noticed that a vampire approached Sandrino.

To Sandrino's perspective, he looked at the woman who approached him. Sandrino sensed that she is a vampire that tries to flirt with him. Sandrino never liked American girls since he considered them as liberated sluts. She began to converse with Sandrino. She said she smell old to Sandrino but not one of these Camarilla types. Sandrino doesn't understand what Camarilla means. As he was curious, he began to use his powers that would reveal the vampire's biography. He blinked for a second after he got all of her experiences and her story. Now, Sandrino know what the Camarilla means, including her other personality and the one who's ruling this so-called Camarilla. Sandrino began to reply by saying,

"No. When in fact, you are the one who should be frightened. Jeanette Voerman, or whoever you are." Sandrino smirked at her.

9.JPG

Meanwhile, a cloned Sandrino which is created by Sandrino himself would approach Jim, Douglas, and Ginny with a cup of red wine. The cloned Sandrino would also watch the scene where the main Sandrino and the vampire converse with each other.

"Don't worry, I'm just trying to scare her. She's suffering from DID just like me although I don't know when will those two personalities of mine would come back, I hope they cooperate." He said as he chug the cup of red wine, looking at the scene.

"Wait, how are you-.." Jim looked at the cloned Sandrino with his eyebrows raised.

"Just be quiet and let's see what's going to happen." The cloned Sandrino cut him down and instead told Jim to watch the scene. Jim just nod at him, he can't believe that he was there beside him AND conversing with the vampire at the same time. He just watched the scene instead, waiting for what's going to happen.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

"You're a long way from home." The Minuteman answered "Why are you this far out?"
"Traveling the wastelands." James said with a lazy shrug "Besides that, no particular reason."

Preston nodded, and led the group further into the city, behind the radio station.
"You want to talk?" Preston asked Maria "Okay. I just don't want you causing trouble for the Commonwealth, the people here have been through enough as is."
He looked at Harry "There's something else. I think we're all in danger."
"It's the Commonwealth. We're always in danger." Harry shook his head

Preston nodded to one of his soldiers "Bring it out."
"We are not here for trouble. We are actually looking for allies and potential resource for the Capital Wasteland. We finally got a foothold there in the ruins of DC. It took us years just to fight the amount of Super Mutants after the Enclave was removed. I know you'd probably ask why we did that. They were actually trying to turn people into Super Mutants with the FEV, though I do not know where they would've gotten the stuff. As the only place, I know of which holds it has run out of supplies. Right now, we wish to restore the Capital Wasteland. But we need resources and the means to build. Which we could use both." Maria answered before looking at Harry "If we can help, we are willing to offer a helping hand. Even if it means little to you or the Commonwealth." before looking at the soldiers.

Pavium
Rush Valley

Pavium nodded, lost in thought. Four planets, only three of which was known. Hopefully the parasite, the Flood, didn't follow him through.
The Jirahalnae sternly looked to Bowser, giving him a look that easily said 'shut up'. This one was too much like his pack brother, bold and brave, but brash, undisciplined, and arrogant otherwise.

"Thanos sounds like a dangerous foe indeed. If he arrived, and it came to blows, I'm not sure if we would be able to stop him."

He was relieved nobody had asked him about who he was before this. The Banished probably weren't winning any popularity contests.

"But until such time as he arrives, it makes little sense to worry over nothing. You said there were three planets we know of, correct? Is there anything we need to know about them?"

ChazGhost ChazGhost The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Carl Johnson
Diamond City, the Wasteland, Gladius-III

CJ noticed that te bartender was studying him especially his clothes, CJ wondered if this is the man's first time seeing clothes like this. Anyway, the bartender bring up a bottle that is so similar to Jack Daniels but the rum itself doesn't look like Jack Daniels. CJ got obfuscated when the bartender said five caps.

CJ scratched his head, doesn't know what the bartender meant.

"Caps? I dunno what that means but I have five bucks rite here." CJ said as he grabs his wallet from his pocket. He picked five bucks (or pre-war dollars) and put it on the table.

The Heir, Gladius III
I briskly nod upon hearing of the Indian Empire's arrival-well, their forces.
"Good. As previously stated, we need all the help we can get."
I stare at nothing for a moment.
"No way to make a living if we're all dead..."
I turn to Karla.
"I'll have my heroes get ready for what lies ahead."
I turn to Reynauld, and gesture for him to lug the Caretaker out of the tavern. I'm going to need the caretaker to manage supplies for this.
The crusader nods, and attempts to lug the Caretaker out to where supplies are prepared. I never could grasp the location of that place.
Provision_Screen.jpg

The Operator, Gladius IV
"I see."
Those brief words are all I can muster at the moment as I contemplate the being's words. Fate, bringing me here? Those are words worth contemplating about. I muse over the being hoping that I am not as hostile as the others.
"So this place is called Gladius IV. Who are you, and what can I call you?"
I decide to take the gamble of sending my drones out again. The conversation between me and the being wasn't exactly suspicious, but it might be worth exploring more of the planet. I keep John in the ship to keep conversing with the being.

Venkman: The Western Graveyard (Gladius-III)
"If you choose to join our ranks, then all I ask is for your devotion. You will be tasked with finding others to join us, and with protecting this body."
The translator pointed one finger towards Gunda "My experiences with God, and the vile nature of this world have made me weak. In order for our message to continue, this body needs to be preserved. At least for now."
-
Venkman took a few glances back at Gunda's throne as the two friends walked further and further away.
"I don't like this. Leaving that girl with those madmen." The Mage shook his head
"So, what's our play here?" Brian asked "I'd rather avoid starting a war. Especially on our first day. Gunda, or whatever her real name is could see me through the Twilight, and she knew who we were just by looking at us."
"So stealth would go out the window." Venkman rested a hand on his chin
"I say keep your word." Brian shrugged "All I can think of for now. We observe this cult while we work here, and if something comes up..."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Jolie Baptiste: The Wasteland, Gladius-III
The monster fell back as it's blood spewed over the dirty floor of the shop. It took a look at Afro and made one final lunge, only to fall backwards into one of the shelves. As the creature tried to stand, almost letting out another earth-shattering scream a crossbow bolt stuck it in the neck.

Jolie had read the creature's mind. It was nothing more than an animal, driven by hunger and a need to defend itself. She may have sworn an oath, but that only applied to sentient beings.
The creature still lived, struggling to breathe as it bled to death from it's wounds.
"Thanks." Jolie told Afro, leaning down and pulling out the crossbow bolts "I don't want to jinx it, but I think that was the only one."

She couldn't smell any others, just the stench of death coming from the half-eaten body she'd discovered, the smell of diseased blood coming from the monster and Afro himself. His companion didn't smell of anything, but she shrugged it off. While Afro was human, at least to some degree his friend had to be some kind of supernatural being.

Pressing it might cause problems though, and she decided not to ask unless it was brought up.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Douglas Ken: The Asylum Nightclub, Seoul-Don (Gladius-I)
Jeanette's eyes widened when Imperial mentioned her name but within seconds, her flirtatious gaze returned as she continued to study the Vampire.
"Oh...I like you. Where did you come from, stranger?"
-
Douglas continued to watch from the bar, rolling his eyes at the obvious flirting.
"She has DID?" He asked "Oh...Shite." His eyes widened "You know, I've never seen her and her sister together. I guess that explains it." He shrugged "The two can't stand each other, but they're both power players so there's constant one-upping. I guess that's just two personalities fighting each other. They've probably been like that for centuries."

He shook his head "This complicates things. I needed to talk to Therese for information. She's a bit more reasonable, I mean there'd be a price but it would have made things easier if I just told her some dumb Vampire was cracking the Masquerade. With Jeanette...It's going to be a bit more difficult."
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Harleen Quinzel: Mega-Gotham One (Gladius-III)
latest
"The GCPD are nothing more than a bunch of relics. They couldn't even keep someone like Mad Hatter contained. In this new world, we are the law." The Senior Judge scowled, his gun pointed at Victor.
Harleen had recoiled in horror at the state of her leg. She'd been shot before, and stabbed and even blown up but the round from the Judge had left her knee in a mess. She could see the bone as the armour piercing round had torn right through her, and her blood covered the cold streets of the city.

When she tried to stand, the pain was simply too great and she fell again.
"Stay down." A Judge commanded
"Why? You're just gonna kill us anyway. So what's the point?"

Harleen leaned on her undamaged leg.
"In my world, I'm actually part of the Justice League. If you'd told me that five years ago I woulda' thought you'd been tellin' a joke. But now...I mean, Harley Quinn on the Justice League, bein' a hero and tryin' to build a better world. It's the way things are, now and I like it."
She locked eyes with the senior Judge "I had to go through Hell to get from where I was to where I am now. Literally. Some of the Greek Gods tossed me and Shazam into Hades."
She let out a heavy sigh, shaking her head. "I miss that kid."

"What is she talking about, sir?"
"She's in shock. Let her bleed to death."
"I am not dyin' here. I got too much to do first." She gritted her teeth "I wanted to work with you Judges, I really did. Big teamup to bring down the Joker's followers. It woulda' been fun."

The Senior Judge rested his gun against her temple.
"Ya know, Bats believed in me. For years all he tried to do was help me, and it took Superman punching the Joker's heart out for me to realise that. He took me under his wing. Not as a Robin. God no, I never liked that costume. But he did teach me a few things. Like, how to play to my strengths."

Her grin only increased in size "And even I know I talk too much."
"Sir, we've got incoming." The Rookie shouted
"What did you do?"
"It's mating season." Harleen grinned

Off in the distance, the sound of laughter could be heard. But, it was not a human laugh. The sounds drew closer, getting louder and louder...And then, as the Senior Judge turned around, just for a split second to check on the sound Harleen kicked a canister forwards. It released a light smoke.
"Dose of hyena pee. Ya don't wanna know how I got it." She told Victor

"Help me stand, and I can get us outta here."
The Sole Survivor: The Wasteland, Gladius-III
Preston nodded and turned to Harry "You believe her?"
"I'm willing to give her a chance. But. I'm retired, so it's down to you."
"Alright, Maria. The Minutemen are still growing, so we're not sure just how much we could do. But, we'll do what we can."

The two Minutemen turned the corner, emerging with something wrapped in chains and a brown cloth covering it. Preston had a grim look as he approached, pulling back the cloth to reveal a Skaven footsolider. The giant rat hissed, and tried to bite the General but he managed to pull away.
"We found this thing underneath the city."

Harry glared at the Skaven with a raised eyebrow "Some kind of irradiated rat?"
"I wish."
"I am Skaven!" The rat hissed "You will live to regret this day! Our Tide will consume your city!"

-
The bartender looked at the dollars with a puzzled look.
"You looking to barter with junk?" He asked "I mean, sure but it'll probably cost more."

Cait, who had been observing the conversation rolled her eyes and stepped forwards, putting some caps on the table.
"He's not from around here." She said, getting a nod from the bartender in response

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid

Steve Rodgers: Rush Valley, Xing Empire, Gladius-III
tumblr_p6l2yihAbt1ql5yijo1_540.png
"Honestly. We don't know anything about it." Falman shrugged "It showed up just a few weeks ago. As for the other three, well...We're on what's called Gladius-III. Aside from here and a few cities in the south, it's...It's not a nice place to live."
"What makes you say that?" Steve asked
"Well, outside of this country the world's a bit hostile. Hell, I've only been outside of here once since our arrival and let's just say I'd do anything to just stay here. Even if I got offered a promotion for it, I wouldn't go outside of Xing territory." Falman shook his head
"That bad, huh?" Steve asked
"You have no idea. There's monsters and crazy people around every corner."

"The other two planets, Gladius-I and Gladius-II are, different. One's run by dictators mostly. One of them is literally called Doom. That tells me all I need to know about him. Apparently it's got a few nicer countries too, but I've never been for myself."

Steve let the man finish. Although talk of an entire planet ruled by dictators was deeply disturbing to him, he was still in a different universe so he'd need all the information he could get.
"Gladius-II is apparently a nice place. I wish our countries could have been transported there instead." Falman sighed "There's a few nations there I'd like to visit someday...The Green Lands, Wakanda, the Magical Kingdom...Maybe take my kids to that last one. But for now, I need to help Xing."
"Did you say Wakanda?" Steve asked
"Yeah. Do you know it?"

Rodgers stepped back "It's where we lost to Thanos. I need to get back there and help the survivors of his attack."
"That's easier said than done. Intel says there's only two ways off this planet, and both of them are pretty hard to get to."

Sleek Sleek

Namorae: The Western Graveyard, III
Namorae nods. “I see. And why would you choose me for such? Surely you understand that my loyalty will always lay with my father, first and foremost.” She says calmly. She wants to understand what they’re doing here. She won’t pick a fight, but she payed attention to what Venkman said. There are several red flags, and she doesn’t know if others will be in danger.

The Operator, Gladius IV
"I see."
Those brief words are all I can muster at the moment as I contemplate the being's words. Fate, bringing me here? Those are words worth contemplating about. I muse over the being hoping that I am not as hostile as the others.
"So this place is called Gladius IV. Who are you, and what can I call you?"
I decide to take the gamble of sending my drones out again. The conversation between me and the being wasn't exactly suspicious, but it might be worth exploring more of the planet. I keep John in the ship to keep conversing with the being.

The voice paused for at least two minutes this time.
"I was never given a name, and other arrivals here...Hostile. They did not give me a name either. Perhaps when I was born I had a name, but I cannot remember it."

Cerys picks up some hushed talking, and she is able to hear most of it. Once she registers what the guy says, her head snaps over to look straight at him for a few moments. Her eyes narrow under her helmet, slightly angered at the offending comment but mainly confused and curious.

Do these people not know what an Exo is? Are Exo not common citizens here? Where she's from, her kind are basically ancient relics, created during the Golden Age when humans made amazing advancements in technology. They started out as soldiers, but eventually became just regular old people and citizens since they basically granted the person immortality. Except, ya know, with the only organic, living thing being their conscious. And some people were forced to transition from Human to Exo to pay off debts, so it wasn't always by choice. Either way, they've been around for centuries. How do these people not know anything about her kind?

Also, how can he tell she's technically a robot with her armor on? Is it her slightly synthetic-sounding voice? Maybe they have some kind of sensor that tells them that she is in fact a robotic person?

She really wants to learn about these people and their civilization now. Her Warlock curiosity is itching to learn.

Cerys soon realizes that all these mental questions are making her stare a couple seconds longer than intended. Despite the fact she's still curious, she looks away to the head of the group. Don't want them to thinks she's hostile. She's annoyed, but she certainly doesn't want to cause trouble. With being a Guardian and all, she could probably handle them all and be fine, but she doesn't feel like becoming the enemy of an entire city on a strange planet.

Besides, killing humans isn't exactly the Guardian way. They protect humans more than harm them.

Then a woman steps forward, who appears to maybe be the lead of the group. Cerys can't help but grow more confused while sensing Pepin excitedly trying to learn more about this "Gladius-II" the woman mentions. They've definitely never been here before.

"No, sorry, I don't," Cerys responds evenly, looking at the woman. "She could be another Guardian for all I know, but I've never known of an Elizabeth before."

After a pause, Cerys asks, "Is this planet in the Solar System or anywhere near Earth and it's neighbors? And this will sound odd, but what century is this?"

Cerys definitely knows that Guardians have been able to find ways to travel through time before, either forward or backward, especially with Vex tech involved. Maybe that's what happened here.

"It's...It's difficult to explain, but I'll try." The soldier replied "The Solar System and Earth are gone. They were lost to some kind of extra-dimensional force we call The Tide. Wakanda, that's this country...Survived, barely."
She pointed to the city behind them "We're rebuilding. We have been for the past nine years after Wakanda was transported to his new planet. People call it Gladius-II or The Free States. I prefer the latter title."

She paused, letting out a light sigh "I know this is a lot to take in..."

Sister Gwynine: The Wasteland, Gladius-III
"Leave no Alien, Heretic or Mutant standing! For the Emperor!" The muffled, yet loud and metallic warcry of Gwynine Ellina and her fellow sisters drowned out all but the opposing forces on the other side of the improvised fortress garrison that was the Sama District. The main gate buckled and fell, releasing a storm of Imperial Guardsmen from the 252nd Conservator Regiment, accompanied by a hail of Griffon mortar fire. In the middle of their charge, the shells streaked overhead and angled down yards ahead of them, slamming into the ground. All at once, the unthinkable happened. The young soldier was swept off of her feet by the concussive shockwave of the shell detonation, being sent backward as a bright blue-white light enveloped her. Her falling scream continued through the transit into the world of Detroit as the resulting orb of energy materialized in the air a few feet above the Combat Zone. The Adepta Sororitas slammed through the two Raider checkpoints stationed on either side of the entrance to the brawling arena. Crashing to the ground after being a literal human projectile for a few seconds, the young woman laid motionless on the ground as she emitted a series of coughing sputters, groaning lightly. "Emperor...Damn it." She muttered, pushing herself upright and hefting her Bolter in her hands. After a disorienting moment, the warrior gasped lightly and looked around in alarm. "What... by The Emperor..." The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The surviving Raiders looked on in a mixture of both horror and awe at the armoured soldier, completely ignoring their so-called comrades who had been injured, or even killed as the woman had been thrown through them.
"She alive?" One Raider asked another
"Looks like it. I say we finish her off and take that armour. Must be worth something."

Two Raiders started to move towards Gwynine, their weapons drawn.

Venkman: The Western Graveyard (Gladius-III)
"Perhaps you could convince your father of our cause?" The translator asked "If your loyalty lies with him, then you should want him to truly live forever. That is only possible through devotion to the one true God. Even immortals like Gandhi will fall."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Karla/Khanfusio: Mos Eisley/Hamlet, Gladius-III
The Tiefling grinned, pointing a finger directly at the Heir "I like your way of thinking, man! Reminds me of my own, though...Probably minus a few things. I doubt you have a giant, magical and talking pug inside your head that reminds you to brush your teeth."

She looked up as an object appeared to de-cloak itself. An armoured hovercraft, with the Indian flag on the side descended towards the ground. Inside, the pilot noticed Ridley in the distance and let out a loud gasp.
"What the hell is..."
"Focus." A stern voice from inside the craft spat

As the hovercraft prepared to touch down, an Indian woman in military uniform stepped out. Her hair was tied back in a bun, while she wore a beret on her head with the symbol of the Indian Empire adorning it as a pin. Her intense brown eyes overlooked the crowd.
"Who are you?"
"Col Anika. I've been assigned as your handler, Karla." She said, softly. She kept her hands behind her back "It's my job to make sure you do your job, so don't mess this up. So far, you've done okay. But I want better from you. The Empire needs better from you."

She gazed around "Where's the drive?"
Karla handed it over using her tail
"And? Is the threat dire enough?"
"Yeah. It's all on there. Does a better job of explaining things than I do."
"You were tasked with building an army if that were the case. Continue that objective if you want your reward."
"Hello!" Karla cried, using both of her arms to point towards Ridley "Who needs an army when you got a space dragon!?"

The Colonel sighed, squeezing the ridge of her nose.
"Fine. I'll still be monitoring you, but...If you get too far north I'll have to cut off contact. Skynet technology will be able to jam communications, so once you get past there you're on your own."

Vermin King Vermin King GearBlade654 GearBlade654

The Adepta Sororitas trained her gaze on the two, noticing their weapons drawn. She shifted her body to turn toward them; bolter raising slightly aimed toward them both as she barked sharply. "What is the meaning of this?! Denizens, lower your weapons at once!" There was no telling of their next reaction, but these people looked...Irregular. Not of a Hive-world's ill-armed militia forces, but perhaps lower than that. The weapons in their hands didn't look to be of Imperial arms either, just... bolts, tubes and screws assembled into crude weaponry. She had little time to think as she raised her Bolter further to angle at the two rather cautiously. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Preston nodded and turned to Harry "You believe her?"
"I'm willing to give her a chance. But. I'm retired, so it's down to you."
"Alright, Maria. The Minutemen are still growing, so we're not sure just how much we could do. But, we'll do what we can."

The two Minutemen turned the corner, emerging with something wrapped in chains and a brown cloth covering it. Preston had a grim look as he approached, pulling back the cloth to reveal a Skaven footsolider. The giant rat hissed, and tried to bite the General but he managed to pull away.
"We found this thing underneath the city."

Harry glared at the Skaven with a raised eyebrow "Some kind of irradiated rat?"
"I wish."
"I am Skaven!" The rat hissed "You will live to regret this day! Our Tide will consume your city!"

-
The bartender looked at the dollars with a puzzled look.
"You looking to barter with junk?" He asked "I mean, sure but it'll probably cost more."

Cait, who had been observing the conversation rolled her eyes and stepped forwards, putting some caps on the table.
"He's not from around here." She said, getting a nod from the bartender in response

@Donder172 @Morbuskid
"Certainly not a creation of radiation. Possibly not FEV either." Maria commented "What do you mean with your 'tide'?" she then asked the giant rat.

Cerys stands there, listening to the woman in silent astonishment. How could this be? She was just at the Tower over the Last City, on Earth, this morning. Nothing seemed wrong, not even a hint. They hadn't received any messages from the Vanguard while on Io, nothing about a problem. Everything seemed completely normal.

Suddenly, Cerys worries about the Traveler. Hopefully it was able to flee before it was damaged. She doesn't feel like she's lost her Light like before, so it should be fine. Either way, she still worried. Pepin is too.

Before Cerys can think of anything to say, Pepin finally comes out of safe hiding and makes his presence known to the group, appearing at his Guardian's shoulder.

"What is this Tide you mentioned?" he anxiously asks, swirling and twitching the pieces of his shell more than normal. "Is it related to the Darkness? And how is our whole universe just gone?"

"They probably don't know what the Darkness is, Pepin," Cerys says quietly, looking over her shoulder at him. "I doubt they know anything about us or have all the answers for this. Their Earth doesn't even sound to be like ours if another city of this size was able to reside on it without being destroyed by minions of the Darkness."

Pepin just looks at Cerys, swirling a bit but lost for words. His confused dismay is obvious for her to sense, and she can't help but share the feelings. Today has been quite the day. When he doesn't say anything, Cerys puts her hand out under her Ghost, mentally trying to send him comforting vibes. He simply disappears at the gesture, like he usually does when she extends her hand in such a way.

After a heavy sigh, Cerys holsters her rifle on her back. Thankfully if she drops it or one of these people decides to take it, it'll basically just spawn back on her person.

"How is it possible for this to happen, with us seeming to be from two completely different versions of earth? And is there any way for us to get back to ours?"

After another defeated sigh, Cerys finishes with, "If not, is there any way we could join you here? My whole life purpose is to guard humanity, along with every other Guardian. You may not be my people I'm used to, but I would like to extend my help if possible."

Cerys knows she sounds defeated and depressed, but she cannot stop it. This is a lot for her and Pepin to process, with the latter still struggling. Lucky him, being able to disappear to her pack whenever he chooses. Thank the Traveler they still have their Light, otherwise they would be totally screwed. She doesn't want to go through that a second time, nor does she want to see Pepin in that state again after losing the substance that composes most of his being.

Also thank the Traveler they ended up somewhere with civilization nearby. They can last in the wild, but she doesn't exactly want to right now.

Victor Zsasz
Mega-Gotham, Gladius-III

Victor didn't even flinch when the Senior Judge raise his gun, aiming it to Victor's face although it's true that the GCPD can't handle Jervis Tetch in his world because of his hypnotic abilities. He eyed Harleen whose leg is blown up by these Judges, he assumed that she will die in any moment now because of blood loss. As Harleen began to talk with these Judges, Victor didn't listen from what she is saying but instead he extend his hands downwards to grab his sticky grenade from his pocket in order to escape from these Judges and then he heard a laugh, more like a feline laugh. The laugh gets closer and closer until the light smoke came. Victor grinned at her by saying,

"Nice one."

And then Victor proceed to lift Harleen up with ease and began to sprint away from the Judges.

"Where are we heading, Quinn?" He asked as he sprint, carrying Harleen with ease.

Jim Gordon and Sandrino Imperial
The Asylum Nightclub, Seoul-Don
Gladius-I

Sandrino decides to go with the flow with Jeanette's obvious flirting which he flirt back in order to gain her trust. He decides to uses his charismatic abilities just like how he talks with the beautiful mortal girls.

"I am from the Philippines, the land of the orient pearl, a place where foreigners like you relax." Sandrino smirked at her, he step forward closer to Jeanette's space. "Maybe I can take you there, introduce the beauty of my country, we walk on the beach and we will have some fun in the cottage, what do you say?" Sandrino began to caress Jeanette's face. Sandrino hoped that his charisma would work from this vampire.

--

Meanwhile, the clone Sandrino listened to Douglas as he pour the red wine bottle to his cup.

"But they did get along once since both of them doesn't have friends. Their father doesn't allow them to go out." He take a sip of his cup of red wine, correcting Douglas.

"How the hell do you even know their story? You don't even know them." Jim said in a stern tone.

"What do you think, Detective? Do you think I'm an ordinary vampire?" Sandrino chugged the red wine as he looked at Jim, shaking his head as he chuckled.

"Anyway. We can't share the information about to that girl over there. If her other personality is reasonable and won't come back anytime soon then we wait or." Jim then looked at Sandrino

"You gained that girl's trust, I assume you are experienced with these kinds of girls right?" Jim asked Sandrino.

"Yes." Sandrino continued, "Don't worry, she's a friendly type, this girl will talk to us regarding about the murders if I'm successful. Now will you excuse me, I have to drink red wine and flirt with Jeanette at the same time." The clone Sandrino chuckled as he head towards to the bartender to grab some more red wine.

"Looks like we need to wait, Douglas." Jim said as he looked at the scene where the main Sandrino flirted back.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Carl Johnson
Diamond City, the Wasteland, Gladius-III

CJ was confused, shaking his head when Cait puts the bottle of caps on the table. CJ wondered why would they use bottle of caps as a currency.

"Wait wha'? So dollars ain't no use no more in dis world and instead the currency is a cap of a fuckin' bottle?" CJ asked Cait and the bartender.

Pavium
Rush Valley

He nodded, and saw an opportunity.

"I believe I could assist with ways off the planet and fortifying key locations to ensure this country's safety at the same time.
However, both require many materials."

He looked to Steve and Falman

"My task was to salvage and fortify. I make do with little, and guard what I have. I am sure that I can assist with getting you to your destination, as well as preparing bastions for Xing's defense."

The Heir, Gladius III
"Magical... pug?"
I take a minute to grasp these words. A dog, with magical powers? Hmm...
Then the armored hovercraft arrives, along with the Colonel. Fascinating vehicle...
Some respect might be in order, if these are the forces that the stranger has called in to deal with the Skaven threat. From the sounds of things though, they may be the commander or something along these lines.
"Greetings. I presume you are here to assist with the Skaven threat?"
An obvious question, but a little formality wouldn't hurt.

The Operator, Gladius IV
"For future reference, mind if I call you... Tim?"
It's a random name. But it's short, and therefore convenient.
I swap feeds to Cori, while Jeremy is back to exploring. I pay attention to Cori's feed, watching for whatever blips might be there. I also keep my ears peeled-Jeremy could be pinging numerous signatures any moment now.

Karla/Khanfusio: Mos Eisley/Hamlet, Gladius-III
"His name's Gunther and he is so much more than a magical pug. He's also giant."
"And yet only you can see me."
"There were others."
"They were all mad. If somebody is that insane, they can see through some illusions. I assume so, anyway"

The Colonel ignored Karla's ramblings and instead focused on the Heir.
"Skaven?" She asked "What the hell's a Skaven?"
"Giant rat...Thing." Karla said "There's an army of them and they breed like...Well, rats. Except instead of spreading the odd plague or eating leftover food, they wanna take over the world, apparently."

Anika shook her head "I take it that's on this drive, too?"
"Well no. I just assume that with an army that size and that well-hidden what else are you going to do with it?"
"Smart." Anika pointed one finger at the Tiefling "We've been monitoring some parts of this world for a while, and there's details on local factions if you need it. Or, if you want to take that...Space dragon and fly straight to the north, that's up to you."

Vermin King Vermin King GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Douglas Ken: The Asylum Nightclub, Seoul-Don (Gladius-I)
Jeanette kept the seductive smile on her face "Cottages aren't my thing, but I will take up that offer for a walk on the beach. Plenty of nightlife."
-
"I'm not saying that you can't handle yourself, but do try to be careful. She can be tricky. That's why I prefer the other sister." Douglas said "Well, the other personality." He added, shrugging.
-
She glanced over at the bar "You gonna introduce me to your friends, duckling?"

Rysesaka Rysesaka Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Harleen Quinzel: Mega-Gotham One (Gladius-III)
latest
Harleen grinned and pointed towards the hovercraft the Judges had flown the two in on.
"I'm not gonna make it to The Olympics this year so we're gonna hijack that flying thingy and get the heck outta here."

The sounds of gunfire could be heard, with more laughing as the hyenas descended. Through the smoke, the hyenas were covered in a few markings, including Glasgow smiles and dozens of cybernetic attachments. A normal hyena would have been taken out in less than a second, by the dogs of the Joker Clan packed a punch. Harleen knew that the creatures wouldn't stand a chance against the Judges, but it would buy them time to escape.
"Anyway. Dosed those Judges in a gaseous form of hyena wee. Getting it is a story for another time, but..."

She whistled and two more hyenas approached them. Aside from their dyed hair, they were normal.
"Victor. Meet my babies. Bud and Lou."

She pointed towards the driver's seat with her bat.
"I'm flyin'. Get in next to ta me and try not to die."

Outside the city, the guards looked at each other in confusion.
"So, you just walked across the country? I mean, that's a little odd but I can't think of a reason why you would lie about something so specific."
"What brings you to Diamond City, James?" The Minuteman asked
-
The Skaven tried to lunge at Maria, but was pulled back by the Minutemen.
"The end times! Millions of Skaven will consume this planet!" It hissed
"There's millions of you?" Harry asked "Where?"

The rat started to laugh.
"You want to fight us? You will die screaming!"
"Hey, I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in somebody else's blood. Going out the same way...I mean."
"I like this one."
"Thank you." Harry nodded "Now, where's this Tide of yours?"

The rat smiled, showing a row of sharp, rotten and blood-covered teeth. Using one of it's free hands it pointed to the ground.
"Preston, you said you found this thing underneath Diamond City. Were there any others?"

He shook his head
"Then lets just hope that this thing's lost it's mind. That this Tide is made up."
"I'm not so sure. Mamma Murphy..."
"Is a drug addict."
"Didn't her visions help you?"

Harry stepped back, scratching the side of his head.
"Give the Skaven to me. I'll make it talk."
"Torture? I have endured far worse at the hands of my own leaders! I am prepared to die for the tide, knowing that you and your planet are doomed!"
"Torture?" Harry chuckled "Not my style. Never has been."

He looked over at Preston "I'm thinking Goodneighbour."

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid ChazGhost ChazGhost

Steve Rodgers: Rush Valley, Xing Empire, Gladius-III
tumblr_p6l2yihAbt1ql5yijo1_540.png
"I can't ask you to do that." Steve told Pavium
"You can always stay with us. You'd be welcomed into the Xing military." Falman said "But if you want to leave, I won't stop you. Just let us show you the door. People are on edge and...They might mistake you for a Chimera or something worse."
He raised a hand "N-no offence."

A police officer ran into the station, stopping in front of the group to take a few deep breaths. Steve noticed the look of worry in his eyes, and knew immediately that something was wrong.
"What is it, son?" He asked the officer
"Something's happened..." He panted "You need..."
"Has anyone been hurt?" Steve asked
"Is it India?" Falman asked. He made little effort to hide the concerned look on his face
"I don't think so." The officer shook his head "They don't..."
"Show me."

The officer pointed outside. At the edge of the town were five bodies, strung up on wooden poles sticking out the ground. They were pale, and drained of blood. The most disturbing thing to Rodgers was the look on the faces of each and every single victim. Their faces were contorted, with their mouths stretched further than normal, and their eyes were empty.

Sleek Sleek

The Adepta Sororitas trained her gaze on the two, noticing their weapons drawn. She shifted her body to turn toward them; bolter raising slightly aimed toward them both as she barked sharply. "What is the meaning of this?! Denizens, lower your weapons at once!" There was no telling of their next reaction, but these people looked...Irregular. Not of a Hive-world's ill-armed militia forces, but perhaps lower than that. The weapons in their hands didn't look to be of Imperial arms either, just... bolts, tubes and screws assembled into crude weaponry. She had little time to think as she raised her Bolter further to angle at the two rather cautiously. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"Don't squirm. It'll only make this more painful." The first Raider grinned, aiming his pipe rifle at her face. The second, who was armed with a pipe covered in some barbed wire stepped up first.
"I reckon she's an outworlder." He laughed "More caps for us."

He stepped into the ring, preparing his weapon for a swing.

Cerys stands there, listening to the woman in silent astonishment. How could this be? She was just at the Tower over the Last City, on Earth, this morning. Nothing seemed wrong, not even a hint. They hadn't received any messages from the Vanguard while on Io, nothing about a problem. Everything seemed completely normal.

Suddenly, Cerys worries about the Traveler. Hopefully it was able to flee before it was damaged. She doesn't feel like she's lost her Light like before, so it should be fine. Either way, she still worried. Pepin is too.

Before Cerys can think of anything to say, Pepin finally comes out of safe hiding and makes his presence known to the group, appearing at his Guardian's shoulder.

"What is this Tide you mentioned?" he anxiously asks, swirling and twitching the pieces of his shell more than normal. "Is it related to the Darkness? And how is our whole universe just gone?"

"They probably don't know what the Darkness is, Pepin," Cerys says quietly, looking over her shoulder at him. "I doubt they know anything about us or have all the answers for this. Their Earth doesn't even sound to be like ours if another city of this size was able to reside on it without being destroyed by minions of the Darkness."

Pepin just looks at Cerys, swirling a bit but lost for words. His confused dismay is obvious for her to sense, and she can't help but share the feelings. Today has been quite the day. When he doesn't say anything, Cerys puts her hand out under her Ghost, mentally trying to send him comforting vibes. He simply disappears at the gesture, like he usually does when she extends her hand in such a way.

After a heavy sigh, Cerys holsters her rifle on her back. Thankfully if she drops it or one of these people decides to take it, it'll basically just spawn back on her person.

"How is it possible for this to happen, with us seeming to be from two completely different versions of earth? And is there any way for us to get back to ours?"

After another defeated sigh, Cerys finishes with, "If not, is there any way we could join you here? My whole life purpose is to guard humanity, along with every other Guardian. You may not be my people I'm used to, but I would like to extend my help if possible."

Cerys knows she sounds defeated and depressed, but she cannot stop it. This is a lot for her and Pepin to process, with the latter still struggling. Lucky him, being able to disappear to her pack whenever he chooses. Thank the Traveler they still have their Light, otherwise they would be totally screwed. She doesn't want to go through that a second time, nor does she want to see Pepin in that state again after losing the substance that composes most of his being.

Also thank the Traveler they ended up somewhere with civilization nearby. They can last in the wild, but she doesn't exactly want to right now.

"From our understanding The Tide is a consuming force that emerged from another dimension. It's consumed multiple universes and in it's wake, Earth was one of it's victims. Some of the other civilisations here refer to it as the darkness, so maybe the two are connected?" The soldier asked "It's got multiple names though, so I'm not sure."
Another one of the soldiers stepped forwards "That depends on who you are. The King might take you in, but he'd need to trust you first."

The Operator, Gladius IV
"For future reference, mind if I call you... Tim?"
It's a random name. But it's short, and therefore convenient.
I swap feeds to Cori, while Jeremy is back to exploring. I pay attention to Cori's feed, watching for whatever blips might be there. I also keep my ears peeled-Jeremy could be pinging numerous signatures any moment now.

"Tim." The voice replied "Timόtheos, Ancient Greek. Honoured by the Gods. Do you think I am honoured by the ancient Gods of your planet? Is that why you chose the name?"
There were multiple blips on Cori's feed, but they appeared to be holding back. So long as "Tim" was speaking to The Operator, the life-forms were still. All of them, except one.
A small blip started to slowly move in Cori's direction.

At least things were still silent on Jeremy's end.

Afro Samurai, The Wasteland, Gladius III

"...No problem..." Afro stated simply as he sliced monster head off, putting it out of it's misery. "Lets get what we came here for" Afro said as he walked passed Jolie and began looking over the food on the selves in search of some thing still eatable. "Woah man that's one ugly motherfucker" Ninja Ninja said walking over to the body of the monster. "Damn this thing smell like rotten dead fish. Are these fuckers common is this waste land?" Ninja Ninja asked holding his nose and turning to Jolie hoping she had some answers to his question.

Tax Scalin/The Dragonborn, The Wasteland (Diamond City), Gladius-III

Tax listed to the giant rat and began remembering back to the insane wizard who tried creating an army of mutant skeevers to take over Skyrim. "...I went to a new world and yet there are still mad men wanting to rule the world with mutant skeevers... What are the chances..." Tax said with a sigh quietly Then Harry began discussing to get information out of the giant rat. Tax chuckled a little when the rat said torture wouldn't work, Tax then remembered his time with thieves guild and the Dark Brother. But as he began remembering good times Harry said some thing about taking the rat to Goodneighbour. "What's Goodneighbour?" Tax asked.
Donder172 Donder172

Bowser, Xing Empire, Gladius-III

Bowser simply shrugged off Pavium's look but stayed quiet for moment anyways. Only for a moment though."While join the army or going off to one of the other planets sounds fun, I have kingdom to run back home." Bowser stated. "So I want know how to get back to the Mushroom Kingdom and back to my castle before my son messing my kingdom up much" Bowser added as the police officer ran in. 'What could be so..." Bowser said as he looked out side at the boddies. He turned pale and cheeks puffed up. Bowser then ran to a trash can and threw up. Once he was done the trash can was full... and on fire.
Sleek Sleek

"Hmm," Cerys hums while the soldier explains what this Tide is, soaking up the information. It definitely sounds a lot like the Darkness. However, she has a feeling it is still different from the Darkness she knows of, especially since no entity like the Light has been mentioned beside it as an opposing force. From what she has learned about the Darkness, especially from examining the work of the Warlock named Ulan-Tan, both the Darkness and the Light need to exist in equal strength. When one exists, the other needs to be there in equal strength even if its not obvious. That's how it is with the Darkness and the Light she is used to. So maybe this dark force is different from the Darkness she knows of.

That both comforts and scares her for multiple reasons. She needs to know more.

"I'd like to study this Tide if you have the resources to do so, learn more about it and maybe come up with a way to fight it. Or at least be better protected from it if that's possible," she comments. It sounds like a scary enemy, but she can't help but want to learn about it.

When the second soldier comes out with the comment about a "King" and him needing to trust her, it makes her worry. She hopes that he will find her as a harmless asset, but she doesn't know who he is or what he'll think of what she is. Cerys has a feeling that many people here will find it strange that she is a robot with an organic conscious, especially if they discover her powers gifted by the Light. Those two things alone may make them fear her and not accept her into their city.

"I have no desire to pose a threat to you or your people," she assures to the man. "I may not know you, but your group has not been a threat yet, so I have no interest of starting something. Also, I'm not exactly in the best position to become an enemy of an entire city on a strange planet."

"Is there any way we can meet your king and show him that we mean no harm?" Pepin says quietly, appearing at Cerys' shoulder again. "If our world is in fact gone, we have nowhere else to easily go."

"And we would be willing to help protect your city if that is needed," Cerys adds. She guesses these people have no idea what a Guardian is and what near immortal powers they hold, and she is used to using those powers to protect people anyway. Might as well do what she can. "Now, what is the name of your king, if you don't mind me asking?"

Sister Gwynine: Combat Zone (The Wasteland), Gladius III
Now it became clear as ever that diplomacy with these barbarians wouldn't be attainable. Growling, she hefted her bolter over to aim at the one with the rifle, and fired at the man's center mass. An ear-splitting crack shot through the air; probably heard for miles as the .75 caliber Bolt screamed toward the man. Almost immediately after, she snapped her head and body toward the melee-armed Raider, took a large stride forward, and almost artfully thrusted the menacing Sarissa forward and into an upward stroke toward the man's chest, intent on bisecting him where he stood. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Last edited:
The Heir, Gladius III
Looks like I get something heading my way. These factions could prove helpful-but it seems this Colonel is not interested in sharing information with me. That is fine-I have already gained enough information on the enemy. I shall be sending my heroes soon.
"Pardon me, I shall be preparing my team for what lies ahead."
I briskly head out, with Dismas, Parascelsus and Junia trailing nearby. I shall be heading to the caretaker, who is hopefully less drunk. I need him in charge of the supplies-the last thing we all need is a shortage of supplies. At the same time though, I keep my ears peeled. For all I know, I could learn more about the situation on our hands.

The Operator, Gladius IV
My brief sense of calm is gone now, replaced with tension. It's like Tim here controls multiple beings-beings that probably rip me apart if I say or do something stupid.
"How do you know about our world?"
My best guess is to keep Tim talking, while having Jeremy continue exploring. Maybe I'll find a way to get off this planet.
"Timόtheos... I'm just calling you Tim because it's an common name for where I come from. I don't harbor any thoughts that you would be honored if I named you after a god."
I'm going from what "Tim" said that it did not like being named after a Greek legend. And I honestly had no idea what Timόtheos was until now-so might as well not lie and potentially mess up a potential ally for helping me get off this planet.

Pavium
Rush Valley

The brute's eyes narrowed at the corpses, obviously unsettled in a manner that the rest weren't. This change was rather jarring and sudden, considering he was calm and collected earlier. He stepped over to them, a helmet lowering onto his face as he raised his mortar towards the corpses.

"We need to burn these bodies, now. They may be infected with the same parasite that nearly claimed me and my pack-brothers."

He said calmly, through the filtered speakers in his mask. The Plasma mortar powered up, and Pavium prepared to fire.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ChazGhost ChazGhost

Outside the city, the guards looked at each other in confusion.
"So, you just walked across the country? I mean, that's a little odd but I can't think of a reason why you would lie about something so specific."
"What brings you to Diamond City, James?" The Minuteman asked
"A place to rest, maybe meet a few people. Perhaps finding something like Mew Vegas." James answered somewhat lazy.

The Skaven tried to lunge at Maria, but was pulled back by the Minutemen.
"The end times! Millions of Skaven will consume this planet!" It hissed
"There's millions of you?" Harry asked "Where?"

The rat started to laugh.
"You want to fight us? You will die screaming!"
"Hey, I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in somebody else's blood. Going out the same way...I mean."
"I like this one."
"Thank you." Harry nodded "Now, where's this Tide of yours?"

The rat smiled, showing a row of sharp, rotten and blood-covered teeth. Using one of it's free hands it pointed to the ground.
"Preston, you said you found this thing underneath Diamond City. Were there any others?"

He shook his head
"Then lets just hope that this thing's lost it's mind. That this Tide is made up."
"I'm not so sure. Mamma Murphy..."
"Is a drug addict."
"Didn't her visions help you?"

Harry stepped back, scratching the side of his head.
"Give the Skaven to me. I'll make it talk."
"Torture? I have endured far worse at the hands of my own leaders! I am prepared to die for the tide, knowing that you and your planet are doomed!"
"Torture?" Harry chuckled "Not my style. Never has been."

He looked over at Preston "I'm thinking Goodneighbour."

@Donder172 @Morbuskid @ChazGhost
Maria simply looked at the creature with an raised eyebrow as it failed to attack her. Attacking was at this point beneath her. But it would be so easy to just aim her weapon and put a bullet in the creature head. But it would be at the cost of Harry's trust. And it was something she couldn't afford losing. Especially now that she is in the middle of most likely his ally's territory and somewhat hostile to her men.

"I suppose Goodneighbor is another settlement here?" Maria asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back