• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains: End of the Multiverse

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Wa~ay ahead of ya, big guy. I've already asked an associate of mine if he can put us in touch with any outfits. In fact, I should be getting a call from him right about-"

His phone rang.

"-now. One second, gotta take this."

Turning away, he hit answer.

"Kaiser speaking. Yeah, you find any- really, nothing? Not even the Jammers? I guess that sting last month shook 'em up more than they let on. Well, put us down for whatever pays the most."

Yamada listened intently as the stall owner dragged the mangled remnants of the thug's upper torso from the alleyway with a pole and silently searched his pockets for cash. Yamada grimaced.

"...Yeah, I'm staying as far away from those sewers as I can. Give us whatever pays the second most."

The stall owner sorted though the gore-spattered billfold, dumping half a dozen dusty condoms and a point card for Hooters into the trash.

"You know what? Sure, we can swing that. Yeah, put us up for the Graveyard one. Peace."

Yamada fished a credstick out of his pants and tossed it to the stall owner as he stood up, dusting crumbs off his jacket with his free arm.

"Looks like we got our first job, big guy! Client says he wants one of their own guys to tag along, so we're gonna have to stop by Rubbernecker's and meet up with him. You good to go?"

DrBones DrBones Zerohex Zerohex

Victor Zsasz
Mega-Gotham, Gladius-III

"The reason why I'm there at the first place because I was going to kill the robbers." Victor said.

And then Victor listen the moment Harleen began to explain her plans to escape from the Judges. The way she mentioned this Mega-Gotham asylum is a lot more worse than the ones in Gotham. He imagine this Mega-Gotham asylum as a combined Blackgate Penitentiary and Arkham Asylum. Victor isn't sure if he could make it alive once he is in the jail since he never experienced being inside the jail before.

"Well, Quinn, if you really want us to get out of this, we need to be free from whatever is this advanced cuff is so that I could blast that door and get out of here." Victor said as he suggest the plan to get out of this vehicle that is heading towards the Mega-Gotham jail.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Jim Gordon and Sandrino Imperial
Shaqafat's Shack, Seoul-Don, Gladius-I

"No and I've never heard of them but if you said that these so-called Malkavians insult me, they will face death." The evil Sandrino replied to what Douglas said. Douglas and Ginny could see that Jim shakes his head, implying his disagreement.

"By the way, I'm Sandrino Imperial of the Philippines."

"Finally, you've introduced yourself." Jim replied.

"It's because it's a disrespect in my country if you don't introduce yourself to the acquaintances." The evil Sandrino grinned at Jim, flashing his fangs.

"Fair enough." Jim said in a cold tone.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Carl Johnson
Diamond City, the Wasteland, Gladius-III

"I thought it's a city filled with shine bright like a fuckin' diamond, looks like a fuckin' slum to me, like under the Mulholland Overpass. Kno wha I'm sayin?" CJ replied as he observes Diamond City in disbelief, he really thought that it would be a city filled with diamonds but in reality, it's just a slum within the stadium.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid

Elizabeth sat in the seat, and listening to the woman talk, prompted a deep, internal sigh from the supersolider once more. Hailey on the other hand was soaking up information like a sponge and was already running background checks on 'Jedi' and 'Dark Side' while Elizabeth spoke. "The Covenant. They are a race of multiple alien species that encountered Humanity during a time of some holy form of crusade. Because of their zealous nature, they declared Humanity as an obstacle. We are now fleeting on a clock that was once infinite for our species. Entire worlds burned to glass from the lasers their ships carry." Elizabeth explained, motioning to Igwe. "The planet I was born on, Reach... Before I arrived here, I was there. I was expected to die, biding as much time as I could for the evacuation of countless civilians and military. I failed because Reach was lost. Myself, and everyone on it. I should be dead." Elizabeth shook her head as her right hand curled into a trembling fist before relaxing. "I just... I don't know. I have no purpose, now that The Covenant aren't here. I lost my planet and my entire team; I'm grateful for being accepted here but I just... to what end can I help when I've failed in defending my own homeworld minutes ago?" The Spartan sounded solemn, almost distraught as her voice cracked. She quickly cleared her throat and shook her head. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Igwe looked to the Jedi with sympathetic eyes
"She deserves the truth." The Jedi stated
"That war you're talking about, it ended when a force we call The Tide invaded your universe. It consumed everyone and everything in it's path...But, what you did on Reach and others like you bought civilians time to escape, to be transported to the Gladius system by that blue light."
He pointed to the Jedi "The same thing happened to her home, and to mine. Wakanda is still rebuilding itself."

He went to rest a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder "You didn't fail. None of us did."

The Sole Survivor: The Wasteland, Gladius-III
"A friend of mine will explain." He said, only to turn towards Maria "Wait. What!? What kind of...You know, what. Nevermind. That Megaton place just sounds like a ticking time-bomb, so the less I know about it, the better." He shook his head "And CJ. This city might not be much, to but, you've seen the world outside the city. It's a bit shit."
"Right, everyone follow me. We can't get separated in this city. Most of the folks are friendly enough, but as I'm sure you saw, they don't trust the Brotherhood."
"I'll catch up with ya later." Cait said "I'm goin' to the bar first, if anyone wants to join me."

Harry tossed her a few bottlecaps "Get something nice, at least."
"You know me so well." She smiled

He led Tax, and any others who followed him into an alleyway where a man was already waiting for them.
"Hey, kid." He told Harry "Mind introducing me to your new friends?"

Nick Valentine (3).jpg

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid ChazGhost ChazGhost
Markiplier: Latveria (Gladius-I)
3244e174f4df938fd87259566ec551e3--my-best-friend-best-friends.jpg
"Just information. Doom lacks the information needed on these Demigods you're talking about. If you'd care to tell me everything, I'll tell you where they went."
"Demigods?" Mark asked "What the..."
"Was I talking to you, Mr Fischbach? I don't believe I was." The Doombot shook it's head.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Karla/Khanfusio: Mos Eisley, Gladius-III
The Tiefling locked eyes with the Heir and gave him a friendly wave "Hiya. My friend and I..."
She pointed outside to Ridley, for the space dragon could only fit his head inside of the tavern "...Are looking for someone. Woman with metal parts, she should..."
As if on command, a dark-skinned young woman with one brown eye and one hazel emerged from the brothel, buttoning up denim overalls and fixing her long, flowing hair. Her metal limbs, that being her left arm and right leg were bulky, and had been put together from other metal parts.
"Thanks ." She called back "I'll..."

She paused, seeing the group standing before her.
"Gunther..." Karla said
"That's her."
"Did Gandhi put you up to this?" The broker asked

Vermin King Vermin King GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Venkman: The Western Graveyard (Gladius-III)
The three of them passed by more cultists on the way to a Viking longboat. Each one would simply point in the same direction, none of them saying a word. Venkman had his hand around the rapier attached to his belt, avoiding eye-contact with every cultist along the way, while Brian kept his hands by his side and looked around every corner.

The longboat had been converted, with a throne made of of stones sitting in the top, and hook where an oar would go into had been replaced with spears, and other weapons such as firearms and energy weapons.
Atop the throne was a child, no younger than twelve years old who wore tattered warrior robes and, much like the cultists had blue warpaint covering parts of her body.
"You stand before Gunda, Patron Saint of the Blue God." A cultist, one standing next to the throne spoke

Jolie Baptiste: The Wasteland, Gladius-III
Jolie slowly turned around at the sound of footsteps, making sure that Amelia remained behind her. The two men that stood in front of her seemed a bit too well-dressed for an apocalyptic wasteland, and neither of them had tried to attack her yet so she assumed they too, were not from this world. Attempting to read the auras of the two men, she found that the taller of the two was a bit emotionless, but he had a single drive.
The shorter of the two, and the one talking appeared to have no aura at all. It was as if he was masking it from her, or he had no aura to begin with. She'd seen it before, though.

"Nothing much." Jolie shrugged "Just looting this place for supplies."

Harleen Quinzel: Mega-Gotham One (Gladius-III)
latest
"There's gonna be a trial first. It'll be quick, but we gotta look for a window. 'Cause if we don't, and we end up goin' to prison...Well, there's no escape for either of us. Only one man's ever escaped and he's like, sixty percent roid rage. Real nasty piece 'a work."
She shrugged "They'll put us in a holdin' cell to await the trial. That's when we make our move."

Harleen leaned forwards, looking deep into Victor's eyes "But...We. Do. Not. Kill. These Judges are just doin' their jobs, and if we leave a bloodbath there'll be even more of them after us."

Douglas Ken: Seoul-Don (Gladius-I)
"All you need to know about Malkavians is that...After the embrace, they lose their feckin' minds. Anything they say is the result of, just insanity, really." Douglas explained "So try to keep it in your pants."
He started to lead the group deeper into the hidden city, and stopped in his tracks "Oh! And most of them have been exiled 'cause a few Camarilla arseholes said they were too much of a liability or some shite. There's a whole continent of your kind just a few thousand miles away." He told Imperial

The nightclub's exterior was, like other parts of the Trap-Streets a bit run down. The building had three floors, with a few of it's windows cracked. Douglas squeezed the ride of his nose.
"I'm so going to regret this..." He muttered

The Operator, Gladius IV
My heart freezes for a second. It's like those Leapers on the ships I used to salvage. Run straight at your drones, and if they catch a drone... that drone is as good as dead.
For the first time in an unknown period of time, I move Cori. The drone makes a break for it, attempting to escape back to the ship. The motion scanner turns off, but I don't care.
A couple of prompts later, and John and Jeremy are fleeing back to the ship, all while keeping their camera faced towards the inbound life sign to understand what precisely was charging Cori.
I do this purely to understand what to expect next time I see a life form that does that... if I make it out alive.

Cori was able to make it back to the ship in time, but her signal would be disrupted for a split-second. In that time, a voice would echo through her, speaking in a language unknown to The Operator.

Elizabeth blew out a sigh of static, looking up and nodding once toward Igwe. "Thank you for that. I... didn't realize it affected all of us. This 'Tide' sounds like the Flood or a galactic extinction event of some sort." The Spartan looked around the transport, then to the Jedi and then toward Igwe. "So, where do we stand? What can we do to stop this 'Tide' from consuming this place? The evac'd Civilians and UNSC personnel? Where are we going?" The Spartan was cut short when a female British accent emitted through her helmet. "I'm grateful for the truth of the matter; you'll have to excuse my partner's urgency. However, I'd like to know where we're going, too." The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The Heir, Gladius III
I scratch my head. Ghandi? Haven't heard of that name before. My best bet would lie in asking the Caretaker, but he's down at the moment. My best shot would be to ask Dismas.
I turn to the highwayman, keeping my voice down.
"Dismas, out of curiosity... have you heard of someone named Ghandi?"
Haven't heard of the name before. Interesting, I usually learn about stuff in a week... I need to visit the Tavern more often.

The Operator, Gladius IV
I contemplate my luck so far. First I run into unfriendly alien organisms, and next one of my drones might be getting hacked. For the first time in a while, I feel... tense.
Needless to say, this really isn't my day. I quietly mull over my prospects of survival as Jeremy and John flee back to the ship. Let's wait until the creature leaves my drones and I alone...
(Apologies for short posts again, can't think of anything)

Last edited:
Kiara: Latveria, Gladius I
Kiara grimaces. “So you already know the important part.” She mutters, definitely not looking happy about that fact. “We’re the children of gods and humans. In our world, it was our job to keep the natural and supernatural worlds seperate.” She glances over at Mark apologetically. “Obviously that agenda has gone out the metaphorical window.”

She tilts her head curiously, looking at the Doombot. “So, just to clarify, you can see me, right? Because moving the mist out of the way, while possible, is about as annoying and energy consuming as a serious conversation with Aphrodite.” She jokes, hoping she won’t have to.

Shafaqat: Seoul-Don, Gladius I
Shafaqat follows the two men to the nightclub, glancing over at the vampire as he introduces himself. “Shafaqat Aibnatfardus, But you can call me Ginny if you like. And… oh, boy, I hate nightclubs.” She sighs, looking over the building. “I mean, great for when I need food… but ach, I just hate the feel of them.”
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Namorae: The Western Graveyard, Gladius III
Namorae bows neatly to the child, smiling politely. “It is a pleasure. May I ask why you have summoned us?” She asks. Better to be polite, even if she’s pretty sure this is going to be a bit painful.

Karla/Khanfusio: Mos Eisley, Gladius-III
The Tiefling shrugged, lifting her tail into the air "He's an Emperor, but that doesn't matter to me. Well, I guess it does. An Emperor's gonna have a lot of money."
"Leader of the Indian Empire. One of the more advanced and civilised armies on this piece of shit planet." The Broker said, shaking her head and making air quotes. She let out a heavy sigh "If you're here to kill me, Karla..."
"You know me?"
"I'm an information broker. It's literally my job to know who people are."
"We're not here to kill ya. Gandhi wants something, something ya took."

With her tail twirling behind her back and her hands by her side, Karla took a few more steps towards the broker.
"Flies on something up north."
She took a step back, her eyes wide and her expression pale for a few seconds, right before she burst out laughing.
"He thinks he can stop it? He can't. Not without destroying half of this planet in the process."

Elizabeth blew out a sigh of static, looking up and nodding once toward Igwe. "Thank you for that. I... didn't realize it affected all of us. This 'Tide' sounds like the Flood or a galactic extinction event of some sort." The Spartan looked around the transport, then to the Jedi and then toward Igwe. "So, where do we stand? What can we do to stop this 'Tide' from consuming this place? The evac'd Civilians and UNSC personnel? Where are we going?" The Spartan was cut short when a female British accent emitted through her helmet. "I'm grateful for the truth of the matter; you'll have to excuse my partner's urgency. However, I'd like to know where we're going, too." The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The surrounding soldiers looked grim as Elizabeth mentioned a means of stopping The Tide
"To speak with the King. I'll be frank, the UNSC still exists in orbit of a nearby planet so you being here is...Well, it's a matter for a diplomat. I'm just a medic." Igwe explained "But don't worry, I've only known our King to be fair." He reassured

He looked to the Jedi "Her people came here as refugees after The Tide invaded their universe. We couldn't have re-build Wakanda without their help."
He heard someone speak in Xhosa, muttering behind the backs of the Jedi and Elizabeth.

"I seriously doubt that, boy."
"If you have something to say..."

The Operator, Gladius IV
I contemplate my luck so far. First I run into unfriendly alien organisms, and next one of my drones might be getting hacked. For the first time in a while, I feel... tense.
Needless to say, this really isn't my day. I quietly mull over my prospects of survival as Jeremy and John flee back to the ship. Let's wait until the creature leaves my drones and I alone...
(Apologies for short posts again, can't think of anything)

Speaking through John's feed was the same voice, speaking in yet another language. It ran through multiple languages, speaking at speeds the Operator wouldn't be able to keep up with, before finally reaching one that the drones could translate into English:

Hello. It read
"Much like the Masquerade or Wakanda's ruse as a third world country, past laws hiding technology or magic from the rest of the world died along with most of the Multiverse." The Doombot stated "I was aware of Demigods before, the Hunger invaded, although they were different to your friends."
"What the..." Mark shook his head in disbelief
"Quiet. You are not a part of this conversation." The Doombot snapped "Unless you have something meaningful to contribute..."

Mark looked away, folding his arms. The last thing he wanted to do was cause more problems so, he would be quiet. For now.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Gunda looked directly at the cultist standing behind her.
"The three of you are not native to this realm. She wishes to know of your experiences with the one true God and how he placed you here." The cultist spoke
Venkman bowed before the child "Hello, my name is Venkman, and it's wonderful to meet you."
He stood to his feet, resting his hands in his pockets

"I was travelling across Europe, when the great hunger attacked. As I tried to save some people, I saw this blue light...The next thing I knew I was just outside Haven's Spear." Although the Mage tried to hide it, there was some shakiness in his voice

Douglas Ken: Seoul-Don (Gladius-I)
Douglas walked straight up to a bouncer, a large Ogre with facial piercings and whispered something in his ear. The Ogre smiled, nodded and unclipped a red rope, allowing the group to skip the queue and go straight inside.
"Alright my dears. Before we go in, I only have one rule. No fighting, which means no killing." He whispered, his eyes more fixed on Imperial than anyone else.

Music filled the ears of the group, echoing throughout the nightclub as they entered. Douglas cleared his throat, loosened his tie and walked further inside, making his way towards a bar where other people were dancing.

The place stank of Vampires, but there were others in the mix. There was a Werewolf on the dance floor, though currently in a human form, and what appeared to be a melting pot of other beings. There were a few zombies, who were identified by pale skin and white hair, at least four Merfolk, one of which sat at the bar and kept herself hydrated by taking salt water inbetween alcoholic drinks.

Having to use a stool at the bar was some kind of goblin, who had his disguised lowered and sat in all of his green glory. He'd been told Goblin blood had a kick to it by some Vampires.
Spellcasters were in the Asylum too, but he couldn't smell them out. It took other signs, like a young woman's drink being spilled over a man currently trying to chat her up despite nobody touching it right as another potential suitor rolled in, or a man sitting in one of the corners of the nightclub counting through a set of playing cards that seemed to glow for a split-second.

He walked over to the bar, sitting next to a zombie currently eating a human brain using a knife and fork as a fairy, about the size of a praying mantis flew past his head. She had a purple glow to her form and smiled as she sat next to a drink almost her own size.

Rysesaka Rysesaka

"A friend of mine will explain." He said, only to turn towards Maria "Wait. What!? What kind of...You know, what. Nevermind. That Megaton place just sounds like a ticking time-bomb, so the less I know about it, the better." He shook his head "And CJ. This city might not be much, to but, you've seen the world outside the city. It's a bit shit."
"Right, everyone follow me. We can't get separated in this city. Most of the folks are friendly enough, but as I'm sure you saw, they don't trust the Brotherhood."
"I'll catch up with ya later." Cait said "I'm goin' to the bar first, if anyone wants to join me."

Harry tossed her a few bottlecaps "Get something nice, at least."
"You know me so well." She smiled

He led Tax, and any others who followed him into an alleyway where a man was already waiting for them.
"Hey, kid." He told Harry "Mind introducing me to your new friends?"

nick-valentine-3-jpg.466060

@Donder172 @Morbuskid @ChazGhost
"Not really, since the bomb wasn't armed. Anyways, it can't be armed anymore. I disarmed it permanently." Maria answered.
As the group met the unknown face, Maria took a careful look at the man from where she stood. Certainly not human, that was certainly obvious. "My name is Maria." She answered to the man. She didn't add anything else to it. However, it was hard to tell if the man's appearance surprised her or not. If she had hostile or friendly intentions.

Kiara glances over at Mark, and sighs, knowing she should show him for his benefit, if not for the Doombot. She reaches up, the air seeming to shimmer where she touches. She feels around for something, before pulling the mist away like a curtain. Her form shimmers and changes, her attire changing to her light bronze and leather armor, and her sword appearing sheathed at her hip.

She sighs, glancing at Mark again, before returning her gaze to the robot. “I don’t know which demigods you found, so I can’t say what their parentage is, but I am a daughter of Hecate, goddess of magic. My abilities primarily include crafting magical items, often with the help of one of the children of Hephaestus, as well as potions, and many other varieties of magic. The mist, for example. Very few demigods are able to manipulate it so directly as this, but with an understanding of the spell used to create it, it isn’t hard for me to find a loose thread, and gently move it out of the way.” She shrugs. “I suppose as far as general trivia goes… most of us have either ADHD or Dyslexia, many have both. Is there anything specific you want to know?”

Namorae pauses for a long moment. Should she use the truth for this false identity? It seems like a bad idea, but… lying could get them in a lot of trouble. She sighs, deciding to go for the honest approach. “The gods seemed… restless. Divine casters we’re starting to have problems, Angels, demons, devils alike all started showing up far too frequently. I… I heard my lady Desna, the goddess of the stars, luck, and night… I heard her scream. And then I was enveloped in blue light. When I woke, it was in the wasteland.” She simply doesn’t mention her father. Better to leave him out of this.

Shafaqat: Seoul-Don, Gladius I
The djinn looks around nervously, sitting right next to Douglas. She can only hope that the zombie’s meal came from a corpse, though she knows that it would be easier to catch a human than to break into the morgue. She sighs, trying to calm herself. “So, plan?”
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Before Elizabeth could speak as she glanced over her shoulder, Hailey spoke up back in Xhosa. "Leave him be. We're all in this together." Elizabeth sighed, not understanding a lick of the Wakandian native language as she followed up soon after. "Ignore her, whatever she said." Elizabeth glanced (presumably) to Igwe's way, nodding hopefully to reassure him. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The Operator, Gladius IV
Now that's interesting.
I take a moment to comprehend what just happened. First, an organism is charging down Cori, and now... it's saying hello? That was the last thing I expected from such a being. However, it's been rather long since I've encountered a non-corrupted transmission of any kind, so I guess listening to what this thing has to say won't hurt. Let's see if this thing responds...
I type "hello" in the console, swap to John's feed, and hit the enter key.

The Heir, Gladius III
I really don't want to sound like I'm eavesdropping in on their conversation. Yeah, neither one is making any effort to conceal what they're saying. But better safe than sorry-especially on that last bit.
Destroy half the planet? That's... not something my Ancestor would be afraid to do. Hmm...

Berserker Dejama, Rubberneckers, Mega-Gotham 1, Gladius-III

Rubberneckers was an odd duck even among the most hyper-specialized recreation joints in Mega-Gotham. Originally built as a way for snooty upper-crust individuals to spy on the city from miles above it, business busted almost as soon as the snooty upper-crust individuals concerned realized whatever there is to spy on is either disgusting or tremendously boring. Within hours, Rubberneckers was almost run out of business. However, a simple loophole would prove to be its success.

By law, being within fifty feet of a violent crime and not either moving to safety or alerting the Judges was a crime punishable by up to a year in jail. The Judges, who acted as judge, jury, and executioner, would often end up arresting a murderer and subsequently arresting everyone in the vicinity for cheering him on. As the Judges were the law, these people would often be sent straight to the penitentiary. However... you couldn't be arrested for Unlawful Spectation if you were far, far away from the fight. Thus, the many binoculars and camera drones of Rubberneckers found a new purpose.

From the street, Dejama craned her neck as far as it could go, and still couldn't see the actual 'business-end' of Rubberneckers. "Finding out what you humans consider recreation will be a learning experience," said Dejama, "but I will stay here only long enough to meet our contact. With what you consider food and socializing, I can't imagine I'd like what I see." She stepped into the elevator with Yamada, and rode it all the way to the top.

The top floor was flush with business. Patrons flocked around the bar to watch a live feed of a small party of Tachikomas trying to bring a bang of gangers down. Odds flashed across the screen, clearly showing favor for the Tachikomas. Bets were locked in, just before a tattooed orkish ganger unleashed a shamanic spirit she had been hiding. Loud jeers and cries of outrage shook the bar's foundations as the spirit tore the Tachikomas apart in a flurry of ruined machine parts and lost bets. A bloodstained pit built into the building's underhang--exactly fifty-one deep, sat in the middle of a ring of theatre seats, mere yards from the dance floor. More particular spectators gawked into sets of electronic hyperbinoculars, absorbed in whatever horrible acts they were witnessing.

Dejama took a moment to absorb the atmosphere of the room, and nodded. "Yes. This is quite familiar," she said, grinning. "Well done, humans. Well done." She turned to Yamada. "Let us find our contact, then. What was his name again?"

Zeed Zeed Zerohex Zerohex

The Girl With Silver Hands, GravityVale, Gladius II
"There is no need for shouting sir..." remarked Lady Silver as she turned around to now see and address the perturbed individual who was soaking wet. "I am sure the Magician of Mystery can provide help, perhaps use a spell of drying for you." The miller's daughter smiled as she had her eyes darting between the man who angrily insisted on some vague help and the deceased youngling of the 'Helicopter' species.

"Help can only be provided if proper communication is given. Assuming it is something other than the soaking attire." She slowly tilted her head as she began examining the destroyed creature which was apparently owned by 'Corporate' Wizards. Which that new information inspired new thing.

"What is a 'Corporate Wizard'?"

Ridley
Ridley.600.2336129.jpg
Gladius-III Mos Eisley

Ridley looked around as Karla investigated, watching all the people moving about within the tavern seemingly happy, seeing the drunkards throwing up yet still smiling, thoughts of blood lust, murder and hunger crawled along his surface thoughts, radiating like one of many sun's but he had to keep docile for now which annoyed him, his day dreams of inflicting lacerations were cut short as soon as he heard

"Not without destroying half of this planet in the process"

A low rumble was felt in the direction of Ridley, he was chuckling at first, but it gradually built to cackling obscenely, ridley inhaled and he said through a growl

"If that's all it would take I could arrange such a feat, it would be my pleasure to see this planet be reduced to molten slag"

There was a silence as Ridley's enthusiasm wasn't received with joy, Ridley said

"Is that not what we are going to do then, fine, Karla come out and get me when you are finished here, and it was nice meeting you two"

Ridley said to the heir and the info broker, he let out a sigh and pulled his head out of the tavern, accidentally causing some damage on his way out

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Last edited:
Tax Scalin/The Dragonborn, The Wasteland, Gladius-III

Tax followed the Sole Survior, even though he debated going to the bar with Cait. But in the end Tax wanted to know more about the place he was now in so he kept following until they got to a strange... man in a back alley way. Tax looked at the man trying to figure out what he was, because he sure wasn't a human. His skin kind of look like it was draugr like but his eye looked normal... and other things were off. "I'm Tax Scalin... Umm what are you?" Tax asked.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid Rysesaka Rysesaka

Afro Samurai, The Wasteland, Gladius III

"Supplies huh, well would you two mind if we grab some supplies ourselves? We've been walking across this motherf***ing waste land for a few days and I'm hungry as hell." Ninja Ninja asked walking forward to the girls as Afro did the same but slower. Ninja Ninja made up to them first and then continued talking "By the way I'm Ninja Ninja and this here..." Ninja Ninja was say as Afro walked pass him and girls entering the store. "... is a rude motherf****er named Afro" Ninja Ninja said making sure he said a loud enough for Afro to hear. "Dammit it motherf****er, at least try to make good impression to first people we meet in this waste land" Ninja Ninja yelled at Afro.

Victor Zsasz
Mega-Gotham, Gladius-III

Victor listened to Harleen's escape plan, after Harleen says that don't kill these Judges because they were just doing their job, he chuckles as he shakes his head, well, she's a vigilante after all.

"It depends on their actions, Quinn. I might as well kill them in self-defense." Victor said in a serious tone, he was serious and as usual; he glared his eyes, looking at Harleen to her very soul.

Carl Johnson
Diamond City, the Wasteland, Gladius-III

"Chea, you're right." CJ replied.
Then CJ followed Harry and the others and he listened to the conversation, saying that these locals here in Diamond City doesn't trust the Brotherhood which is the heavy armored squad. Can't then said that she's going to a bar which CJ decides to go to the bar as well.

"I'll go wid' the red-haired missy, catch y'all later." CJ then goes to the bar with Cait although CJ was confused as too why Harry gives some bottlecaps to Cait. Nonetheless, he has hundred bucks (pre-war dollars).

Donder172 Donder172 ChazGhost ChazGhost Morbuskid Morbuskid

Harry could only smile at Maria's story. Someone with that kind of skill was someone the Commonwealth, and the entire Wasteland needed. He just hoped he could get the residents of the Commonwealth to accept this alternate version of the Brotherhood of Steel.
The Minutemen, The Railroad and now a new version of an old enemy could do a lot of good, especially with the Project Purity Maria had mentioned.

But he wasn't out of the woods yet. They still had to parley, and he needed to find out why he'd been called to Diamond City.
Nick smiled, letting out a light chuckle at Tax's question.
"He's new, isn't he?" He asked Harry
"Yeah."
"I'm a Synth." Nick stated
-

Across town, Cait sat down at the bar, popping a few caps on the counter and being handed a bottle of whiskey. Taking a light swig, she waved CJ over.
"What'll it be?" The bartender asked

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid ChazGhost ChazGhost Rysesaka Rysesaka
The Doombot was silent, listening intently to every word, but the moment Kiara mentioned her parentage it's eyes lit up. It was only for half a second, but it was still easy enough to notice up close.
"There is one more thing Doom requires of you: Are you able to make contact with the Gods?"

Mark, too was quiet due not wanting to aggravate the Doombot, and although he kept his eyes fixed on the machine he reached down to pet Chica's belly. The dog picked up on the tension in the room, and her eyes were fixed on Kiara.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Karla/Khanfusio: Mos Eisley/Hamlet, Gladius-III
Karla glared at Ridley "C'mon. If you blow up half the planet, there'll be no pillaging." She whined "So I'd rather you didn't do that."
She looked to the broker "Look, I'm being hired to recover that stuff. Just hand it over and I can get on with my life."

She shook her head "It won't do any good."
"What the fuck is up there?" Karla asked. The broker remained silent "Listen, you gotta at least give us a chance against it. If whatever's up there can end the world, then that means no pirating left for anyone...Oh, and a good few billion people will probably die."
"Trillion." The broker corrected "There's trillions of people on this planet."
"Oh, whatever. A big number of people. You among them. Isn't it worth it, just a little to give people a fighting chance?"
"Fine."

She tossed Karla the drive, and the Tiefling caught it with her tail.
"I'm getting off-world. After reading that, you should too."

Gunda locked eyes with Namorae "Your Gods perished in the consumption of the Multiverse. Only the Blue God survived. He is the true God, and our saviour." The translator said, coldly.
She looked to Brian next
"I was with Venkman. He and I were pretty much in the same boat and woke up on this planet just a few miles apart from one another."
Gunda nodded "All of you have been saved by the Blue God. There is a reason for that."
"What's the reason?" Venkman asked, one of his eyebrows raised
"You all have a purpose to fulfil on this planet. From the ant to the Guardian of this cemetery, every lifeform in this new world serves a purpose determined by the Blue God's will."

Jolie, of course didn't need to eat food. Her sustenance, like the rest of her kind came from blood. Amelia, on the other hand would still require some kind of food, and water but Jolie's main concern was getting out of the sun before it rose.
"Sure." She shrugged "There's two of us and two of you, so we can split it."

She pointed inside of the shop "Can you fight? We might run into something dangerous in there."

Harleen Quinzel: Mega-Gotham One (Gladius-III)
latest
"Just...Try, not to at least." She shook her head "It's like I said, if we leave a bodycount they're gonna care about catchin' us and puttin' bullets in our skulls. And that's if we're lucky. They don't mess around, and they hold grudges if ya shoot their friends."

The transport started to slow down, coming to a stop. As the back door opened, the two were greeted by four Judges, with a single ED-209 unit.
"Come on." One commanded "Don't make this harder on yourselves."

Before Elizabeth could speak as she glanced over her shoulder, Hailey spoke up back in Xhosa. "Leave him be. We're all in this together." Elizabeth sighed, not understanding a lick of the Wakandian native language as she followed up soon after. "Ignore her, whatever she said." Elizabeth glanced (presumably) to Igwe's way, nodding hopefully to reassure him. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"Alright." Igwe shrugged "I suppose that's for the best."
He climbed aboard the transport "You ready? T'Challa's already expecting us, and as much as he's a just ruler, I'd rather not keep him waiting."

Taako (From TV): GravityVale, Gladius-II
eb182b106bd1d9ef58ae16291b810557--geek-art-taako-cosplay.jpg
Taako walked towards Toby, casting a small fire on the end of his Umbra-staff to help dry off the journalist. While Toby reeled back in fear from the flames initially, he rested his hands towards the fire.
"There you go. One spell of drying." He said with a half-smile
"Oh yeah, the Corporate Wizards at StrexCorp tried to take over NightVale before the merge. Real nasty doods. Worshipped a thing called the Smiling God. Real, sorta...Um. Ciph..."
"Corporate Wizards are Wizards who serve some kind of corporate overlord." Taako cut Mr Mystery off

With his clothes dried, Toby Determined walked into the middle of the room
"There's something in the lake. It took the intern I was with." He explained

Freshet Freshet thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
The Operator, Gladius IV
Now that's interesting.
I take a moment to comprehend what just happened. First, an organism is charging down Cori, and now... it's saying hello? That was the last thing I expected from such a being. However, it's been rather long since I've encountered a non-corrupted transmission of any kind, so I guess listening to what this thing has to say won't hurt. Let's see if this thing responds...
I type "hello" in the console, swap to John's feed, and hit the enter key.

There was a pause before a reply. Although it may have only been minutes, it would have felt like hours to The Operator as he basked within the silence.

What are you? The response came through.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Deadpanned Elizabeth as she strided briskly over to the back of the transport and clambered aboard, securing herself in place. She waited for the rest of the men to follow suit, wondering just who this T'Challa figurehead was. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Kiara purses her lips, thinking carefully. “Potentially. Generally speaking I would ask a child if Hermes or Iris, they’re the messenger gods, but I think I might have a few ideas…” she pauses for a long moment, muttering under her breath to herself. “There a few options. Honestly, the best one I can think of is trying to get the attention of my mother with an offering or prayer, or probably both to be safe, and then taking a nap. Half bloods tend to have prophetic dreams, even if no god has intervened.” She says with a shrug. “Normally, I’d use an Iris message, but that requires that I know the location, and given the circumstances, I don’t know if the underworld has remained intact, not to mention mount Olympus.”

Namorae: Western Graveyard, Gladius III
Namorae sighs, listening to that. She doesn’t want to believe that all of the deities from her world are gone, but this is the worst possible time and place for a theological debate. She considers the rest of the things said. “A purpose, hm? Can’t tell what that could be.” She admits.

Afro Samurai, The Wasteland, Gladius III

"Me? I'm not much of a fighter myself" Ninja Ninja said pointing to himself. Then he pointed to Afro who was at the entrance to the the store heading in. "Afro on the other hand is the opposite. The motherf****er has killed more men then you've probably seen with mad skills with a sword." Ninja Ninja said smirking to himself. Ninja Ninja then followed behind Afro as he entered the store. Ninja Ninja stayed close to Afro, in case their new friend were right about something possibly coming out to attack.

Tax Scalin/The Dragonborn, The Wasteland, Gladius-III

"Okay your a synth... Next question, what is a synth?" Tax asked still not sure was a synth was at all. "Are synth a regular race here? I haven't noticed any other synth so far." Tax continued asking.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172

The Doombot gave a brief nod "Very well. You answered my questions, and Doom keeps his word."
It reached out a hand, showing holograms of Gladius-I, Gladius-II and Gladius-III above Kiara's head.

There was a region marked on each planet, with Latveria on Gladius-I, the Green Lands on Gladius-II and a bit in the Western Graveyard on Gladius-III, although it was more faint than the others.

"Doom has detected magic similar to your own in these marked zones. As you can see..."
"That's the Green Lands." Mark stated, pointing at the Gladius-II hologram
"You've been there?" The machine asked
"Yeah. It's where I woke up."
"It's a place of interest for this nation's leader. It doesn't present a threat, but it remains on Doom's radar."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Gunda nodded and the translator spoke again "That is for you to discover. The Blue God has only spoken to a select few across these four planets. I am but one of them."
"What did he say?" Venkman asked
"Life, although an overrated phenomenon must continue if the Multiverse is to survive."
"Life isn't overrated. Sure, it might seem that way to this God of yours but life is... Beautiful." Brian said, a large smile on his face "It took dying..."
"Nearly dying..." Venkman shrugged
"...For me to realise that."
"He's right you know. So, what is life a resource to this God of yours?" Venkman asked
"In a way, yes." The translator nodded
"Then that's not a God I want to follow."
Nick and Harry locked eyes
"Like I said, he's new." Harry smiled "A Synth is an artificially created person. From what I know there's three types, each one more human than the last. You come across a Gen Three synth, and there's pretty much no way to tell if they're human or not. At least..."
"Not without killing them." Nick added, grimly
"We try to avoid that."

He turned to Tax "They were made by an organisation called The Institute to be slaves, but since we blew that up I don't think there's been anymore actually made."

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid ChazGhost ChazGhost

Jolie went in alongside Afro, making sure that Amelia stayed close behind, and listening for a heart rate, Jolie still heard nothing. Afro had a heart rate, pumping blood through his veins but his companion was silent. Perhaps he was undead, or had some kind of spell to mask it? She decided not to press the question, but would keep an extra eye on him.

Moving deeper inside, the smell of decay was almost overwhelming to her senses and she quickly noticed a half-eaten carcass in one of the isles. Based on the look and smell, it had been at least a week since the body had died but that didn't mean that whatever had killed, and eaten the human wasn't nearby. The shop was stacked with supplies, and it made a good hiding place.

She silently signalled Afro and Ninja over towards the body.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Deadpanned Elizabeth as she strided briskly over to the back of the transport and clambered aboard, securing herself in place. She waited for the rest of the men to follow suit, wondering just who this T'Challa figurehead was. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The transport took off, making it's way towards the capital and touching down on a landing pad just outside the Royal Palace
f6f2c09b8fd9d44972ddff7bbbeddfbd56a85d23_00.jpg

Igwe smiled at Elizabeth "We're here."

The palace's exterior was kept under heavy guard, with a dozen guards on either side of the entrance.
"Don't let them intimidate you." He reassured "We're only here to talk."
Guards escorted the three of them inside, bringing them into the throne room itself atop a long flight of stairs.
kpa7000_v012_001559-1032.jpg

Sitting on the throne was T'Challa himself, wearing royal garb.
"Welcome to Wakanda. I'm told you fell from the sky?"
(Details on T'Challa can be found on the lore page)

Kiara looks over the holograms. “What are the other two places?” She asks. She has no idea what any of these places are, so she doesn’t recognize that she’s already in Latveria. “Are there any other parts of their aura that might suggest parentage? For instance, Nico and Ethan would both look similar to necromancers at a glance.” She suggests. She wants to find her family, to make sure that they’re safe.

Namorae hums softly, understanding. “I understand.” She says softly. She doesn’t agree with that philosophy, but she doesn’t think it would be wise to directly challenge it. She glances over at Venkman and Brian worriedly. She has chosen to speak against a cult in the past, and it ended with her father intervening to protect her, which meant killing or converting everyone else.

Elizabeth stepped off the transport wordlessly and made her way along with the escort to the interior of the building. Upon arrival, and being addressed, Elizabeth not once allowed her posture to relax as she stood at attention, heels clicked together and arms briskly by her sides. She spoke up firmly, yet just humanly enough not to sound entirely robotic. "Yes, Sir. Spartan One-One-Five of the United Nation's Space Command, Group Two. I'm not sure what your sensors picked up; I had only been engulfed in a blue void prior to waking up on the ground." Hailey proceeded after her, speaking up through Elizabeth's speakers. "Your field medic Igwe has informed us of everything that has happened following our arrival here, Your Highness." They both remained silent after that, awaiting T'Challa's response. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The Heir, Gladius III
I let out a deep sigh when Ridley leaves, slightly damaging the tavern.
Well... if what I've heard is correct, then I might as well.
I turn to the info broker, and have my heroes near me in the event I'm told what this is. From the sounds of it... I can't risk asking for payment.
"Pardon me, but may I inquire on what precisely this... world-threatening event is?"

The Operator, Gladius IV
An inquiry, eh? Well, wouldn't hurt to tell the truth. Maybe its a trick, but worst case scenario my ship won't get damaged.
"Survivor, crash landed here. Perhaps you can tell me all about this place?"
While waiting for a response, I quietly designate the body of water Jeremy headed to, as well as the crash site. Crash site, is, well, Crash Site Alpha in case I run into more crashed ships, and the water body is now the Pool of the Masses. Just how many life forms were there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back