• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What Pride Had Wrought (Dragon Age-centric search)

Space Dingo

tumblr_o5dschFCaN1ryaz9ho2_r1_500.gif

INTRO

Yes, hello. I want to make a thread specific to Dragon Age because oh my Maker I am obsessed! I would love to make this thread fancier, but I'm currently at work with little to do.

THE DEAL

I'm looking for someone (or a few) who would love to do some Dragon Age rp with me.

It would be great if you can do detailed rp. I don't write novels, but my posts are more than a few sentences. I think the shortest I go is one to two paragraphs if I can't come up with much to say or post.

As much fun rping romance is, I would like to not instantly jump into romance off the bat. I like things to build up and such.

I have as of this moment only played Dragon Age Inquisition about three times. I am dying to play Origins and DA2 but money is kind of lacking ): (Actually, i just bought the games and starting on DAO rn) but I've been reading up on the first two games, so I'm not completely clueless, but I do not exactly have the experience in those games.

I love OCs. Tell me about your OCs. I have a few of my own I like playing.

I love playing canonxOC, canonxcanon and OCXOC.

Also I love playing all kinds of relationship types. Be it M/M, F/F or M/F.

Please be 18+ I just feel comfortable rping with someone not a minor. Especially since I'm 10 years over the age of 18.

Let's plot! I've got a few ideas so tell me your ideas!

And I love talking OOC as much as I love rping. Let's be friends and geek out about Dragon Age. Plz?

CANON LIST (I am willing to play)

Dorian

Sera

Cole

Solas

Cullen

Scout Lace Harding

Dagna

Ameridan

(Maybe?)Hawke

Envy Demon posing as the Inquisitor

CANON LIST (I would love if you could play any of them)

Krem

Solas

Cullen

Dorian

(Maybe?)Fenris

Zevran

(Maybe?)Anders

PAIRINGS (I'm fond of)

Dorian/Inquisitor

Krem/Inquisitor

Cullen/Inquisitor

Solavellan

Zevran/Inquisitor (Idea!)

(Maybe?)Hawke/Fenris

(Maybe?)Hawke/Anders

Krem/Harding

Inquisitor/Harding

Dagna/??????

Envy demon!Inquisitor/anyone????

Templar/Mage

????/?????

IDEAS

I saw an idea where Zevran had to become the Inquisition's new Spymaster. So perhaps a plot involving Leliana having to leave the Inquisition early to become Divine Victoria and Zevran takes over?

Evanuris/Elven Pantheon!! Either during their reign or perhaps possessing elven mages in modern times.

Post-Trespasser!

Characters who are not involved with the main storylines at all!

Have our own legendary adventures!

AUs upon AUs upon AUs

Tell me your ideas! I'd love to hear them!

Feel free to ping me here or in conversations!

tumblr_o5dschFCaN1ryaz9ho1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes hello, this is me again. I forgot to mention that I will RP almost anywhere. Here in a thread, or in a conversation, or on GoogleDocs. Though preferably not through Skype or Email.

@Space Dingo

Hello! I haven't really gotten the chance to RP Dragon Age much, so unfortunately I don't have any canon characters I'm good with, but I've got a few different Inquisitors I'm comfortable with if you're interested in that.

@CharlieAshes

Hey! That's cool! We don't even need to play any canon characters if you want. Most of my characters I originally had were Inquisitors and I tweaked them into some original non-plot specific sort of character~

Heya! I'm just getting back into things, so I'm unsure how detailed I'll be able to manage (':3) But I always like RPing Dragon Age stuff (especially if we can chat a little to align our stories, first).

Not sure how well I could do canon characters, but only because I haven't really tried before. Also, my poor itty bitty laptop cries whenever I try to make it play Inquisition so I'm only up to just before the... Winter Palace? I finished the whole Hawke thing but... yeah not much further than that. I've been casually spoiled but I'm trying to at least pretend I don't know what's coming up later in the game.

But I have played DAO and DA2 and um very on board with their lore. I have a whole host of Wardens (DAO protagonists) and Hawkes that I'd love to play and I have one darling Lavellen, who remains my only Inquisitor as I can't yet finish the game ( :( )

I'm pretty «shrug» about romance, so I'm very on board with a slow-build up. See if the characters click, maybe only talk romance once our characters start to talk romance.

Um but yeah very happy to throw any of my NPCs at your NPCs or any canons you wanna play. I also have a cool idea about one of my DAO-Warden's and how I could play them with an Inquisitor, mainly? (Depending on if your Inquisitor would consort with spirits ( :P ) )

Reply or shoot me a PM if you're interested (:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I've been searching for someone to RP Solavellan with me for a long while now (with no success, unfortunately) and I was wondering if you were still looking? The only thing in the way here is my age (though I'm only months away from the "requirement"). I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything like so, it's quite the contrary, but I was hoping you'd give it a shot? I've been looking for too long and found no one to RP with so far. I have no intentions of RPing NSFW.

Besides that, I agree with everything! I hope this isn't a waste of your time, and I apologize in advance! Send me a PM if you're willing to give it a shot so we can discuss what we'll be doing.

If your still interested id like to try out playing Zevran. Though most of my ideas are Zevran/M!Warden - usually Tabris or Mahariel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back