What pokemon would your OC have?

Hmmm my favourite character trio: Dax, Jack and Charlie, all have different personalities.

I think Jolteon would suit Charlie the best. It's fast, sparky like her and surprises people, which is perfect for a cheeky, racer/gunner girl. While Jack would probably focus poison and ghost types like Gengar or Nidoking. He has odd tastes.

Dax, a giant warrior type character from desert I can imagine with a Sandslash or a dragon type like gyarados or maybe even lucario as a honour fighting type :)

What about you?

banner is my medifant soldier character who is very good at beating people up and he would so definitely have a skiddo and they would be the bestest friends ever.

Oh, that's actually a difficult question. Thought provoking, though, very thought provoking...

I think he'd make great friends with a mischievous little Shuppet.

Aria would have a Shinx. Mostly because of my bias towards Shinx.

Francesca.... not sure. Something common, like a regional bird or something.

Oh boy. Okay, so I'm gonna go with my characters from this topic (Modern - Sunbather's Realistic Character Treasure (Feedback HIGHLY appreciated!)) since they're super far away from being fandom OCs.

Taylor would probably have a Totodile. Vigorous, fun and a little dumb now and then.

Julie would have a calm, reasonable, average but smart Pokemon. Overall, since she likes snow, too, I feel Glaceon would be excellent.

Emily would require a partner that is caring and soft, so who better than Guardevoir?

Rashida is an oddball and she's proud of it. Maybe a Ludicolo, or a Wobbufet

Viktor is a douchebag and he's loaded, so I reckon a Persian would symbolize his behavior quite well. Also, he's ACTUALLY Persian, so... Jackpot.

Mercedes would probably go with a Smeargle and pretend everything's a masterpiece.

I haven't really begun an RP on here yet with my actual human/esper OCs just yet. However, if I had to think of one- I'd say that William, one of my favorite characters, would likely have a Genesect. He has an odd obsession with technology for rather demented reasons, and I feel that Genesect would make a good partner for him. Can't promise that he'd treat it all too well, though. No, he's not insane.

I would have a Charizard. It is an amazing pokemon on it's own, but a close second is Balbasaur.

I think maybe a Riolu, they look a bit like her... my OC is a Twi'lek. Which means she has two headtails, also called lekku (or a single lek). She also has a blue colored skin. Though, there isn't really a pokemon that fits with her personality, I think. She is best described as a pacifist.

Probably Ninetails or Arcanine

tumblr_o8mh34fU7C1tmvxxdo1_500.gif

I have an OC her name is Amelia and she has two Pokémon,River a Feebas and Titanium a Beldum both given to her by her parents. She's from the Hoenn region,a cookie to whoever can guess her Parents

I have an OC her name is Amelia and she has two Pokémon,River a Feebas and Titanium a Beldum both given to her by her parents. She's from the Hoenn region,a cookie to whoever can guess her Parents

katya my sulky emo baby would have an umbreon for sure, lol. as for the rest of her team she'd have dark/ghost types, just cus she's a huge goth; gengar, zubat, ghastly, etc.. maybe also a gloom, probably a mightyena. she'd go for intimidating types that suit her look lmao :3c

I'm gonna pick a few random OCs I like bc I have way too many lol

My bby Reed would need a Pokemon that could match his bravery (read: idiocy) and dedication. So probably Braviary. The whole wind thing is a bonus too.

Hazel would probably have a Pokemon that's inspired by mythological creatures or demons (since that's what she deals with) and it would have to match her fiery personality. So Ninetails.

Tarren would need a Pokemon that would keep up with all his training and can match up to his insane determination. Probably Manectric, since his powers deal with electricity. (also i named my Manectric in Alpha Sapphire Tarren but shhh)

Zina would have a Pokemon that deals with jewels, or something cute she can cuddle while she's shooting arrows at people. Diance would definitely be her 'Mon.

Ryuto would have a Hoopa, since they're both huge pieces of sh*t a bit mischievous and Hoopa's powers fit his pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back