• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What once was lost is now found. Please reply if interested. 1x1

SnowAshe

Commander of the Keepers
(This is my first thread on here, but I’ve been rping since 2011.)

Snow had always been a bit of a oddball to those who knew him. While he could fit in with almost every crowd he liked to be alone most of the time and work on stories, reading, or just keep to himself. One person that always drew him out of his shell was his long time best friend. She, (your character), had grown up next door to him and was pretty much always with Snow. Until one day she was forced to leave when they were sophomores in high school due to her dad getting a job offer in Miami he couldn’t refuse. So Snow was left by himself in a small city of Paris, Texas. Our story starts when your character returns to Paris six years later to find her best friend.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:

I’m not sure how everything works here quite yet but I think I have to go make another thread for this in the main rp section. I’ll send you the link when it’s ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Back