Other What is your favorite type of chocolate?

My favorite kind of chocolate is dark....like suuuuuper dark, almost bitter >w< I enjoy milk chocolate on occasion, but I avoid white at all costs 8P

I prefer bittersweet or semisweet dark chocolate. It's especially good if you get sea salt, sea salt and caramel or chile dark chocolate. I just enjoy the combinations of contrasting flavors.

I *love* white chocolate with PB!!!

Or those chocolate Andes mints. Yum! (^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Peanut Butter Chocolate. It's not common, but there are chocolate chips that are part chocolate and part peanut butter.

Dark chocolate mainly because it's healthy for you instead of milk or white chocolate

White chocolate is not really considered chocolate since there are chemicals in it that make it white

The bitter and darker the chocolate the healthier it is

Just look at my username.

I have a love for all types of chocolate. Milk chocolate is creamy and when it melts in my mouth I just can not supress my smile. White chocolate too is nice, and even dark chocolate. It only takes one bar to satisfy me and I have no actual care for what type it is.

Whatever they do with York peppermint patties is the standard of good chocolate, I can just feel the icy sensation coaxing me to buy more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back