Other What is your favorite type of chocolate?

I love the chocolate kind of chocolate.

Greatest joke ever 2016.

Not a die-hard fan of Dark chocolate or chocolate in general. When I DO have it it's Dairy milk or nothing. Nothing can beat Cadbury's IMO.

Oooooo that's pretty difficult.

My favorite would be some 80% Cocoa, Dark chocolate from Belgium. Forgot the brand but It is oh, so good!

Discovered It whilst making Macaroon's as well, which made It taste even better~

Every chocolate is amazing in its own little way, but if I had to pick one out it would have to be Milka's white chocolate bar with Oreo bits inside if it. They are the only piece of candy that almost ruins my diet plans every single time.

Last edited by a moderator:
depends, if its just plain chocolate, then I would have to go for milk. But if it has a sweetish filling, I tend to lend towards dark. The bitter taste with the sweet filling makes for a nice contrast :)

Dark mmm all by itself or with one of the following: peanut butter, cherries, chilies, or caramel.

I like milk chocolate, but I also really like dark chocolate and things with filling in them. ^^ Chocolate oranges are the best, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back