Other What is your favorite type of chocolate?

Chocoholic here. I like almost any good chocolate, but I really love dark chocolate with peppermint filling. Milk chocolate with caramel is very good as well.

I enjoy regular chocolate just fine but white chocolate is okay.

Hmm.... I love chocolate.

I like all forms of normal chocolate though in order it would be white, milk then dark chocolate. I don't like mint chocolate or caramel though, they really put me off eating chocolate. Other fillings are okay though.

Dark mint chocolate, peppermint bark, andes mints or recess cups. It really depends on the day x3

It's gotta be dark. *v*

I do tend to eat milk chocolate more often, though. I can't do white very often at all; it's much too sweet for me.

Old Gold 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate for the win. Hate the other two.

Milk chocolate with some nuts. It's almost a requirement for me to have something salty on the side with chocolate, it just tastes so good.

I like milk chocolate a lot, and white chocolate is my absolute favorite ( :) ) Problem is, I can't eat solid chocolate because it just gets old to me really quickly. Even bits of caramel inside a chocolate bar will remedy that, though.

I absolutely hate dark chocolate with a fiery passion, though. If I ever pick up dark chocolate, it's either by accident, or it's accompanied by mint which I intend to freeze before eating. Which is absolutely amazing, by the way.

Milk chocolate, white chocolate, with almonds, peanut butter, chocolate covered strawberries and bananas...

I now want some... xD

Milk chocolate. Especially Swiss. Where it just melts on the tongue in a creamy, wonderful way.~ x3

((I used to love white chocolate, but for some reason, it upsets my stomach nowadays...))

Dark or milk chocolate

tumblr_nl82uv49Uq1rh3hbho1_250.gif

Milk chocolate and cookies and cream flavored is the way to go for me, not to mention my horrible sweetooth ironically no cavities before btw. I like dark chocolate sometimes too, but it's quite bitter depending on what brand you buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back