Chitchat What is your favorite ______?

Bye.

Two Thousand Club

I'll have a lot of different topics that will start off with "what is your favorite" in this forum. 

For now let's start with:

What is your favorite food? 

Mine is strawberries. 

I would die for a nice taco salad, with all of my favorite toppings. 

What is one of your favorite animals and why? 

One of mine is the majestic Savannah Cat because they are adorable and have great personalities. 

large.gif

My favorite animal would have to be the owl (though snakes aren't far behind). Why? Well, for one, they're beautiful~ and two, they symbolize anything from knowledge to death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snakes are my favorite animal. Cute little danger noodles. And definitely not a bit because of my favorite anime character. 

Well, since @Ambela mentioned,

Who is your favorite anime character and why? 

Mine is L from Death Note because....Well, it's L. We both like cake. 

Hnng. I haven't watched anime in forever, but it'd probably have to be Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass from what I remember. He's crafty and I like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What is your favorite genre(s) of music? 

Mine are Rock, Metal, Indie pop, Indie rock, Chillwave, Psychedelic rock, Slow indie, pop rock, alternative, 90's alternate & rock, 80's, 70's, early 2000's, some rap, punk, and more except for country really

Okay I'm sorry....I really like music 

because i missed the animu one : SNAKE FROM BLACK BUTLER OMG THAT PRECIOUS LITTLE ROLL

My favorite genre of music has to be... Either Classical or Classic Rock. :T 

No idea, honestly. I listen to too many different types of music to be able to pin something down. Maybe Classical? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

recently ive been really into kpop (twice, red velvet, girl's generation) and i also love beyonce and i like frank ocean and the fifty shades darker sound track and sometimes i jammed out to britney spears nonstop and i occasionally like the mainstream rap on the radio and oh, i like the cover of closer, the bing bong remix from christine sydelko and her husband 

i guess my music taste is messy 

Indie rock, older music from about the last forty years and my guilty pleasure music is Polka
You haven't even listened to Czech folk music like Ivan Mládek... it's so bad it's good.

Other than stimulating myself at catchy Jožin z Bažin, anything that gets my mind off problems is music for me. Swing, rock, pop, electro, as long as I like the song itself, I don't care what genre it's in.

You haven't even listened to Czech folk music like Ivan Mládek... it's so bad it's good.

Other than stimulating myself at catchy Jožin z Bažin, anything that gets my mind off problems is music for me. Swing, rock, pop, electro, as long as I like the song itself, I don't care what genre it's in.
I mostly like the dreadnoughts. I will listen to anything if it's good but generally I don't like country, K-pop, pop and electric though there are a handful of songs from those genres I enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back